Cameron's script for spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
James cameron's script for spider-man

Its split up into parts part 1-10 and no need to download

http://dantom.altervista.org/spider_ing_script.html

from what i've seen of part 1 from that link looks a bit more faithful

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Kazenji
James cameron's script for spider-man

Its split up into parts part 1-10 and no need to download

http://dantom.altervista.org/spider_ing_script.html

from what i've seen of part 1 from that link looks a bit more faithful

When did Jim Cameron write as Spiderman script?

Spartan ll
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
When did Jim Cameron write as Spiderman script? Back in 92. Read the description. He wouldve made it, but CGI was in it's infancy back in the 70s, 80s and 90s, so they dropped it because it wouldn't have looked convincing with the stuff they were limited to back then.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Spartan ll
Back in 92. Read the description. He wouldve made it, but CGI was in it's infancy back in the 70s, 80s and 90s, so they dropped it because it wouldn't have looked convincing with the stuff they were limited to back then.

Well obviously he NEVER EVER MADE IT so the rest is history. Sam Raimi will continue to do more unless for some reason he changes his mind.

xNIXSONx
i dont want to see raimi do the spiderman movies again, i want to see it from a new director, a fresh take on spider-man with a new directing style etc.

ragesRemorse
I cant think of very many things that would be better than a spiderman movie being directed by james cameron.

That screenplay did look better than the movie version, but then again, i guess most things look good on paper

Spartan ll
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Well obviously he NEVER EVER MADE IT so the rest is history. No shit, sherlock. roll eyes (sarcastic)

@Rage: Really? I thought it was abit confusing at times.

Kazenji
Yea regarding James cameron i remember he was trying to aquire the rights for cannon films or someone was and there was problems with the script but eventually the movie company cannon went into bankruptcy something along those lines

Still would'nt good to see a spidey film by cameron just to see what he would've done with it.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by xNIXSONx
i dont want to see raimi do the spiderman movies again, i want to see it from a new director, a fresh take on spider-man with a new directing style etc.

Raimi will be directing them unless something bad happens and he can't.

Kazenji
And he can't what ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.