The Totalitarian Tiptoe ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/07/july/shhhowl.JPG
... QUIET OR THEY MIGHT WAKE UP ...

Hello all ...

It is many years now since I coined the term 'The Totalitarian Tiptoe' for the technique of step-by-step changes leading to a long-planned goal. Each step is promoted as unconnected to all the others when in fact they are fundamentally connected and all lead in the same direction - centralised control.

The idea of the Totalitarian Tiptoe is to diffuse the opposition there would be if they went from A to Z in one go. The change would be so great that heads would lift and eyes would open to ask the question: 'What's going on?' By taking baby steps, each change is sold as small and insignificant while the Shadow People orchestrate the steps to become, taken together, giant strides of change and imposition.

There is no better example of this than the European Union and this week came another blatant example of the technique. This is also relevant to readers in the Americas, Asia, Africa and Australia-New Zealand because the same is happening there by the day. The European Union is only the precursor to four superstates that are being tiptoed into place. The others are the American Union (the North American Union - The United States, Canada and Mexico - is now secretly well advanced); the African Union; and the Asia-Pacific Union. These are designed to be the second tier of global control under a world government.

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/07/july/superstatesmap.JPG

If the manipulators had come clean and told the truth about these plans there would be have been an outcry decades ago. They knew this and so it has all been done on the sly, step by step. The major politicians of all major parties say one thing in public while pursuing a very different path behind the scenes.

The most important public face of Britain's entry into the European Community/Union was the child abuser and Conservative Party Prime Minister, Edward Heath, who signed the treaty of membership in 1972. He told the people that the then European Economic Community, or EEC, was just a free trade zone and not planned to be a centrally-controlled United States of Europe.

But while Heath was saying 'it's only about free trade', a Foreign Office memo in 1971 warned: '... the Community is a process of fundamental political importance implying progressive development towards a political union'. This memo was suppressed for 30 years.

In fact, Heath was agreeing to British political union with Europe as far back as April 1962 when he was Lord Privy Seal in the Conservative government of Harold Macmillan. He told the Ministerial Council of the Western European Union that '... you have decided that those who join the Economic Communities as full members must also join the Political Union. I am sure that this was the right decision' (Command Paper 1720).

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/07/july/tedheath.JPG
Ted Heath ... lovely man

Heath was asked in 1990 in a BBC interview if he had known all along that Britain was signing up to a federal European state. He replied: 'Of course, yes'. By then it didn't matter, the deed was long done. Sir Crispin Tickle, one of Heath's negotiators, has admitted that the government covered up the full implications of membership and said the rule was 'don't talk about this in public'.

That's the golden rule of the Totalitarian Tiptoe: Don't let them know where you are planning to take them or they will see where your steps are really leading.

The Illuminati manipulators want no less than a centrally-controlled dictatorship for the whole of Europe and they are already very close to it as the non-elected bureaucrats in Brussels dictate to national governments. Even now, the laws imposed by the European Union override anything decided by national parliaments, and this week we saw the latest sleight-of-hand that further advanced the centralised power structure.

They have been trying to introduce a European Constitution that included the appointment of a President of Europe and a foreign affairs minister. The Constitution was signed on October 29th 2004 and only needed to be ratified by member states. But the people of France and the Netherlands voted against it in referendums and that should have the end of it. The agenda, however, will not be thwarted by the mere will of the people.

They have now introduced almost all of the features of the rejected 'Constitution' by passing the measures under the guise of a 'treaty' and there will be no further public referendums on this crucial issue because, they say, they have not agreed to the Constitution rejected by referendum, only a 'reform treaty' that does not require public consent.

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/07/july/blairlying.JPG
'Don't interrupt me when I'm lying ...

Tony Blair was once again at the heart of the deceit in his last days as Prime Minister. He said he would resist pressure to remove still more British sovereignty, but then proceeded to hand vast swathes of power to Brussels while promoting it as a victory for British interests. It is the most blatant manipulation and abuse of the public will by the European heads of state and shows how arrogant the power elite have become.

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/07/july/angela.JPG

The German Chancellor Angela Merkel, the current EU president and tool of the Illuminati, said: 'We are very, very satisfied with what we have been able to conclude'. I'm sure they were. After all, usurping the will of the people is the national sport of these liars and cheats.

Not a single leader of the 27 nations in the European Union has made a public stand against the 'treaty' that has created yet another level of European dictatorship and this is testament to the control that the Shadow People have over political decision-making and high public office across the world. 'Leaders' come and go, but the agenda unfolds regardless of who is appointed to temporary political office because the Hidden Hand controls the power structure, not the pawns in dark suits.

In 1984, the Soviet KGB defector Anatoliy Golitsyn warned that there would be a 'false liberalisation' in the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe. This would be welcomed by the West, he said, and it would lead to a merger of the European Community and the countries of the former Soviet Union. It has turned out exactly as planned.

On a visit to the European Parliament in 2006, another former Soviet dissident, Vladimir Bukovksy, referred to secret Politburo and Central Committee documents about the European Union that he was allowed to read in 1992. He said they confirmed the existence of a 'conspiracy' to turn Europe into a 'totalitarian state'. He called the EU a 'monster' and confirmed what Anatoliy Golitsyn had said.

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/07/july/giscard.JPG
Giscard d'Estaing

The documents reveal that a delegation of the Illuminati Trilateral Commission went to meet Soviet President, Mikkal Gorbachev, in January 1989. It was headed by David Rockefeller and Henry Kissinger and included former French President Valéry Giscard d'Estaing. They were talking about the need for Gorbachev to integrate the Soviet Union into the GATT 'free trade' agreement, the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank, when Giscard d'Estaing intervened. He said:

Mr President, I cannot tell you exactly when it will happen - probably within fifteen years - but Europe is going to be a federal state and you have to prepare yourself for that. You have to work out with us, and the European leaders, how you would react to that, how would you allow the other East European countries to interact with it or how to become a part of it, you have to be prepared.

He was speaking three years before the Maastricht Treaty that turned the European Community into the European Union and guess who drafted the European Constitution ... Giscard d'Estaing. Had it not been for the 'no' votes by France and the Netherlands, that constitution would have made Europe a 'federal state' some seventeen years after he predicted 'probably within fifteen' to Gorbachev. And there is no conspiracy?

Anatoliy Golitsyn says the European Parliament, which has no power worth the name, reminded him of the Supreme Soviet that was designed to look 'supreme' when the control was really in the hands of the bureaucrats at the Politburo, which Golitsyn said was exactly like the European Commission today. 'When you look at the type of EU corruption, it is exactly the Soviet type of corruption, going from top to bottom rather than going from bottom to top,' he said.

If you go through all the structures and features of this emerging European monster you will notice that it more and more resembles the Soviet Union ... It has no KGB - not yet - but I am very carefully watching such structures as Europol for example. That really worries me a lot because this organisation will probably have powers bigger than those of the KGB. They will have diplomatic immunity. Can you imagine a KGB with diplomatic immunity?

They will have to police us on thirty-two kinds of crimes - two of which are particularly worrying, one is called racism, another is called xenophobia ... So it is a new crime, and we have already been warned. Someone from the British government told us that those who object to uncontrolled immigration from the Third World will be regarded as racist and those who oppose further European integration will be regarded as xenophobes.

You can call the European Union a communist state or a facist state because the difference between the two is only in structure, not outcome. Either way, it is a full-blown dictatorship operating under the cover of vacuous slogans like 'democracy'.

Deano
http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/07/july/nazieurope.JPG

The European Union wants to control all courts in every country of its ever-expanding empire and it is using the law to make outrageous attacks on basic freedoms like freedom of expression and thought. A draft EU directive proposed by Germany includes plans to outlaw Holocaust denial and create an offence that does not exist in British law. The plans would also make it a criminal offence to deny the official version of conflicts in Africa and the Balkans.

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/07/july/guilty2.JPG

Such thought-crime and questioning of official history would carry a jail sentence of up to three years for 'genocide denial'. Unelected European Commission officials insisted that the legislation was necessary because 'racism and xenophobia can manifest themselves in the form of genocide denial, so that it is very important to take strong action'. What an Orwellian phrase that is - 'genocide denial'. They are now seeking to introduce legislation as fast as possible to stop the truth coming out because they know the dyke is about to break on public awareness of what is going on.

Behind it all is the Bilderberg Group and the dark and sinister secret societies that control it. The Bilderberg Group, which was official launched in 1954, has been the coordinating force behind the European dictatorship from its very inception. All the names I have mentioned, Ted Heath, Tony Blair, Angela Merkel, David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger, and Valéry Giscard d'Estaing are Bilderberg attendees and, in the case of Rockefeller and Kisssinger, long-time adminsitrators of its despicible agenda of global control.

What is happening today was planned decades, even a century ago or more, and the same deceit is now being perpetrated in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Africa, Asia and Australia-New Zealand.

Last year I went to Canada at the invitation of an independent television company and they booked me into a hotel where, coincidentally, there is a meeting of all the premiers of Canada. The place is crawling with politicians and media and I found myself in the elevator/lift with British Columbia Premier, Gordon Campbell, and minders.

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/07/july/gordon.JPG

I asked him if they were discussing the North American Union - the plan to merge Canada, the United States and Mexico and replace their currencies with one called the 'Amero'.

'Not much', replied Campbell.

'Do the Canadian people know about the North American Union?', I asked.

'No'.

'Well, don't you think it is about time they did?'

No reply.

'Are you talking about the Amero?'

'I would tell you if I knew what it was', came Campbell's staggering response.

'It's the currency to replace the Canadian dollar, the American dollar and the peso', I said.

No reply.

Of course Campbell knew about the Amero and the now well-advanced plans for a North American Union, just as Ted Heath knew exactly what he was doing when he signed Britain into the European Community.

The key is to keep it as quiet as possible until the deal is complete and all exits are covered. That's what they have done in Europe for 60 years and the manipulations of this week have taken them to within shooting distance of their ultimate goal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.