galactus vs odin& surtur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
odin w/destroyer armour+odin sword
surtur w/twilight sword/casket of anceint winters
vs
galactus (from black celestail arc)
who wins?

quanchi112
i think big would go down to both thes guys, amped up/ galactus could win but i dont see as unlikely imo. against these guys one on one defifntiely but with their power amps big g goes down.

lordboo
Originally posted by quanchi112
i think big would go down to both thes guys, amped up/ galactus could win but i dont see as unlikely imo. against these guys one on one defifntiely but with their power amps big g goes down.
big g from the black celestail arc seemed pretty powerfull though,virtaully reaching "full power".

quanchi112
Originally posted by lordboo
big g from the black celestail arc seemed pretty powerfull though,virtaully reaching "full power". yes but surtur and odin both amped at one time would be to much for big at once, imo.

Utrigita
Yep they are but even against normal Galactus I wouldn't give them any chance whatsoever but against this verison they get toasted, The Galactus from the Black Celestial act would have destroyed the all the celestials and everything els to in that universe please don't tell me that you think Odin and Surtur can take him out when not even the entire Celestial race would have a chance.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Utrigita
Yep they are but even against normal Galactus I wouldn't give them any chance whatsoever but against this verison they get toasted, The Galactus from the Black Celestial act would have destroyed the all the celestials and everything els to in that universe please don't tell me that you think Odin and Surtur can take him out when not even the entire Celestial race would have a chance. wasnt galactus eating celestials in that story? i dont think he could consume odin and surtur.

Symmetric Chaos
wasnt galactus eating celestials in that story? i dont think he could consume odin and surtur.

Because they're way more powerful than Celestials.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Because they're way more powerful than Celestials.

Yes they are eek!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

llagrok
wasnt galactus eating celestials in that story? i dont think he could consume odin and surtur.

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Utrigita

thinking about saving this quote

norrinradd43
I say an average galactus demolishes them

quanchi112
consuming whatever u know what i mean. i didnt mean was his mouth open as he was eating them. anyways i feel surtur and odin beat big g in slight majority.

Symmetric Chaos
consuming whatever u know what i mean. i didnt mean was his mouth open as he was eating them. anyways i feel surtur and odin beat big g in slight majority.

Still doesn't make any sense. You said that because TehBigG could consume a Celestial he couldn't consume Odin or Surtur.

norrinradd43
how big was that blast that galactus let off after he was freed from annihilus? and galactus was pretty weak at that point, mad as all hell but weak and amped up odin and surtur are not capable of that kind of power let alone a moderate to well fed Galan

quanchi112
twilight sword is going to hurt big g. ive seen tyrant take on a well fed big g by himself and hurt him bad. this was depowerd tyrant. these two hurt big g and he may take one out but the other kills him.

quanchi112
tyrant made big g bleed.

King Kandy
...The Black Celestial Galactus devoured the entire Universe.... WTF are Odin and Surtur going to do?

Utrigita
tyrant made big g bleed.

Well was it possibly because Tyrant had used Galactus own ship against him to drain his energy erm

Utrigita
twilight sword is going to hurt big g. ive seen tyrant take on a well fed big g by himself and hurt him bad. this was depowerd tyrant. these two hurt big g and he may take one out but the other kills him.

And I have seen a full powered Tyrant get beaten by Normal Fed Galactus the world is a funny place don't you think...

quanchi112
Well was it possibly because Tyrant had used Galactus own ship against him to drain his energy erm gaalctus started using his ship against tyrant. tyrant merely countered everything big g threw at him. so either big g is a jackass and doesnt know what hes doing or tyrant just simply outmanuevered and countered his every move.

Utrigita
gaalctus started using his ship against tyrant. tyrant merely countered everything big g threw at him. so either big g is a jackass and doesnt know what hes doing or tyrant just simply outmanuevered and countered his every move.

Yes he did but Tyrant is pretty good at controlling technology so the instant he was hooked up to the machine that was going to drain him he turned it against his creator because of his greater use of technology and manipulation of bio energy.

You two choices going with Tyrant outmanuevered him because that was what he did.

llagrok
gaalctus started using his ship against tyrant. tyrant merely countered everything big g threw at him. so either big g is a jackass and doesnt know what hes doing or tyrant just simply outmanuevered and countered his every move.

That would make him an idiot, and not a jackass.

Making Galactus attack Tyrant with technology, is pretty poor writing. Galactus is intelligent, he knows about Tyrant's powers. You'd think he would try and be a little creative.

Either way, Galactus is far more powerful than Tyrant and he is far, far, far more powerful than Odin/Surtur. Everyone realizes it but you Quanchi.

Utrigita
Originally posted by llagrok

Making Galactus attack Tyrant with technology, is pretty poor writing. Galactus is intelligent, he knows about Tyrant's powers. You'd think he would try and be a little creative.

Either way, Galactus is far more powerful than Tyrant and he is far, far, far more powerful than Odin/Surtur. Everyone realizes it but you Quanchi.

thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok

Either way, Galactus is far more powerful than Tyrant and he is far, far, far more powerful than Odin/Surtur. Everyone realizes it but you Quanchi. not with odin and surtur both amped up. are u saying the twilight sword does less damage than tyrants claws. laughing tyrant met big g twice after he was depwered. big g backed down and let tyrant keep morg and was losing to tyrant, so forgive me if i think tyrant can kill galactus. just cuz big g beat him back in the day doesnt mean he beats tyrant everyimt he faces him.

tkitna
Galactus created Tyrant. I'm pretty sure Galactus knows the ins and outs of defeating him even if he has to work for it. It would be pretty silly to create a being that is more powerful than yourself.

Anyways Galactus owns Odin and Surtur

Tyrant
not with odin and surtur both amped up. are u saying the twilight sword does less damage than tyrants claws. laughing tyrant met big g twice after he was depwered. big g backed down and let tyrant keep morg and was losing to tyrant, so forgive me if i think tyrant can kill galactus. just cuz big g beat him back in the day doesnt mean he beats tyrant everyimt he faces him. Galactus couldn't even stand up before Tyrant slashed him... no expression

Also, this Galactus doesn't even bat an eye at these two.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tyrant
Galactus couldn't even stand up before Tyrant slashed him... no expression

Also, this Galactus doesn't even bat an eye at these two. let me ask u a question does the twilight sword hurt big g in ur opinion?

Tyrant
let me ask u a question does the twilight sword hurt big g in ur opinion? Not when he has a big f*cking black hole bigger than Surtur about in the middle of his chest, that he's holding.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if every attack just bounced off him, when he was at the levels he was.

Utrigita
not with odin and surtur both amped up. are u saying the twilight sword does less damage than tyrants claws. laughing tyrant met big g twice after he was depwered. big g backed down and let tyrant keep morg and was losing to tyrant, so forgive me if i think tyrant can kill galactus. just cuz big g beat him back in the day doesnt mean he beats tyrant everyimt he faces him.

Actually I believe he is talking about full powered Tyrant, and yes his claws would possibly hurt more then the twilight sword.

Correct he let Tyrant keep Morg but got all his other prisoners instead what a loss for Galactus that new that a new battle between them would result in possibly half a Galaxy destroyed and him being weak actually it was smart of him to back down under those conditions. I believe I have stated twice now why Galactus lost that encounter but will do so again, Tyrants bigger control of technology and Bio energy, not powerlevel wise winning cunning cheating winning.

Of cause it doesn't but this Galactus that was devouring a universe which is the same one we are using destroyed and consumed a Universe sorry for me thinking that Odin and Surtur would get vaporized.

I also believe that normal Power Galactus would severely own there asses.

quanchi112
Actually I believe he is talking about full powered Tyrant, and yes his claws would possibly hurt more then the twilight sword.

Correct he let Tyrant keep Morg but got all his other prisoners instead what a loss for Galactus that new that a new battle between them would result in possibly half a Galaxy destroyed and him being weak actually it was smart of him to back down under those conditions. I believe I have stated twice now why Galactus lost that encounter but will do so again, Tyrants bigger control of technology and Bio energy, not powerlevel wise winning cunning cheating winning.

Of cause it doesn't but this Galactus that was devouring a universe which is the same one we are using destroyed and consumed a Universe sorry for me thinking that Odin and Surtur would get vaporized.

I also believe that normal Power Galactus would severely own there asses. when tyrant met galactusin siver surfer 109 no galaxies were being destroyed until the un went off. tyrant was winning becuz big g is a dumbass. u cant fault tyrant for taking everything big g threw at him and revering it in his favor. i mean he countred dumbass galactus in this story. galactus was well fed and knew he was coming. he had prep time. odin in destroyer armor and surtur with twilight sword take big's life. morg doesnt show up with the un this time.

Utrigita
when tyrant met galactusin siver surfer 109 no galaxies were being destroyed until the un went off. tyrant was winning becuz big g is a dumbass. u cant fault tyrant for taking everything big g threw at him and revering it in his favor. i mean he countred dumbass galactus in this story. galactus was well fed and knew he was coming. he had prep time. odin in destroyer armor and surtur with twilight sword take big's life. morg doesnt show up with the un this time.

Ah so you finally acknowlegde it, that he managed to outsmart Galactus ore was it you intention to mean that then I'm sorry to have kept stamping around in it.

No Galaxies because there wasn't no real fight going on, a few shots Galactus acknowlegde that Tyrant is transforming his assaults into bio energi Galactus then hooks him up and his plan backfires I agree pretty idiotic of Galactus when he knew what Tyrant could do to tech.

Well are we talking Normal ore Black Celestial Galactus??? either way he annihilates them.

quanchi112
Ah so you finally acknowlegde it, that he managed to outsmart Galactus ore was it you intention to mean that then I'm sorry to have kept stamping around in it.

No Galaxies because there wasn't no real fight going on, a few shots Galactus acknowlegde that Tyrant is transforming his assaults into bio energi Galactus then hooks him up and his plan backfires I agree pretty idiotic of Galactus when he knew what Tyrant could do to tech.

Well are we talking Normal ore Black Celestial Galactus??? either way he annihilates them. well thats how he fight went down. how as big g going to beat him. he wasnt he would have died if morg wouldnt have jumped in. tyrant was winning. ud have an argument if galactus didnt know he was coming and was surpised. but he wasnt surprised and was well fed. he just was getting his ass beat.

Utrigita
well thats how he fight went down. how as big g going to beat him. he wasnt he would have died if morg wouldnt have jumped in. tyrant was winning. ud have an argument if galactus didnt know he was coming and was surpised. but he wasnt surprised and was well fed. he just was getting his ass beat.

Actually I agree see my post please

:No Galaxies because there wasn't no real fight going on, a few shots Galactus acknowlegde that Tyrant is transforming his assaults into bio energi Galactus then hooks him up and his plan backfires I agree pretty idiotic of Galactus when he knew what Tyrant could do to tech.:

But I disagree on one point though he wasn't getting his ass beaten in a pure powerlevel contest, he was getting beaten after he was drained to a minimum by Tyrant until that point IMO they where just "sharing" energy one was throwing the same energy they both need back and forth between each other. And actually he was surprised by Tyrant turning his ship against him (again pretty lame show by Galactus since he personally created Tyrant he should know what he is capable of)

quanchi112
Actually I agree see my post please

:No Galaxies because there wasn't no real fight going on, a few shots Galactus acknowlegde that Tyrant is transforming his assaults into bio energi Galactus then hooks him up and his plan backfires I agree pretty idiotic of Galactus when he knew what Tyrant could do to tech.:

But I disagree on one point though he wasn't getting his ass beaten in a pure powerlevel contest, he was getting beaten after he was drained to a minimum by Tyrant until that point IMO they where just "sharing" energy one was throwing the same energy they both need back and forth between each other. And actually he was surprised by Tyrant turning his ship against him (again pretty lame show by Galactus since he personally created Tyrant he should know what he is capable of) galactus is usually portrayed as overconfident though. hes intelligent but sometimes thinks he can just blow people over. usually hes right. but in this case tyrant was waiting to get him. the way i look at it. its like a guy beating someones ass one day. him thinking and dreaming of the revenge for years. when he meets up with that guy even if he lost a step or two his motivation and energy are so much greater than the guy who won the fight.

quanchi112
tyrant had something to prove.

Utrigita
galactus is usually portrayed as overconfident though. hes intelligent but sometimes thinks he can just blow people over. usually hes right. but in this case tyrant was waiting to get him. the way i look at it. its like a guy beating someones ass one day. him thinking and dreaming of the revenge for years. when he meets up with that guy even if he lost a step or two his motivation and energy are so much greater than the guy who won the fight.

He is always portrayed as overconfident, he always thinks he can blow people right over and in this case Tyrant got the better of him by exploiding that very fact that he had evolved and amplified his control over the bio-energy but Galactus had just stayed on the same level.

I can see you point but Tyrants energies wasn't as powerful as Galactus during there encounter, but Tyrant had the motivation and that assured him the victory. He had learned from the previous confrontation that Power alone wasn't enough to defeat Galactus.

Utrigita
tyrant had something to prove.

Not exactly sure what you mean by this confused

quanchi112
He is always portrayed as overconfident, he always thinks he can blow people right over and in this case Tyrant got the better of him by exploiding that very fact that he had evolved and amplified his control over the bio-energy but Galactus had just stayed on the same level.

I can see you point but Tyrants energies wasn't as powerful as Galactus during there encounter, but Tyrant had the motivation and that assured him the victory. He had learned from the previous confrontation that Power alone wasn't enough to defeat Galactus. yes ok. were getting somewhere. i neevr said tyrant was simply more powerful. power alone doesnt decide the fight its how u use ur power. thats what most people dont understand. they keep saying but dude hes depowered so he has no chance. sure he had more power once but has grown as a charcter since that loss. and while he may not have as much raw power or size. he does know to fight nasty and utilize his strengths alot more i bet than back then. tyrant is a badass.

Utrigita
yes ok. were getting somewhere. i neevr said tyrant was simply more powerful. power alone doesnt decide the fight its how u use ur power. thats what most people dont understand. they keep saying but dude hes depowered so he has no chance. sure he had more power once but has grown as a charcter since that loss. and while he may not have as much raw power or size. he does know to fight nasty and utilize his strengths alot more i bet than back then. tyrant is a badass.

We are both getting somewhere. Didn't you said that in the New Gods Vs Galactus when I first argued with you??

So I assume that we can agree on that: Galactus was beaten because of him lacking the control of Bio-energy and Tyrant did. Galactus being a Idiot and hooking Tyrant up to his worldship knowning that Tyrant could Control technology better then himself. We also agree on that Tyrant didn't beat Galactus by sheer Power but by being more cunning and using the power he has at his disposal to a greater effect.

I agree Tyrant is a Badass I haven't disagreed on that part of the story going toe on toe with Thanos that was powered up by Tyrants energy orbs was a great feat plus laying the surfer and many others down. Agree he is badass.

Now we are just missing to make a call concerning the fight stick out tongue

quanchi112
We are both getting somewhere. Didn't you said that in the New Gods Vs Galactus when I first argued with you??

So I assume that we can agree on that: Galactus was beaten because of him lacking the control of Bio-energy and Tyrant did. Galactus being a Idiot and hooking Tyrant up to his worldship knowning that Tyrant could Control technology better then himself. We also agree on that Tyrant didn't beat Galactus by sheer Power but by being more cunning and using the power he has at his disposal to a greater effect.

I agree Tyrant is a Badass I haven't disagreed on that part of the story going toe on toe with Thanos that was powered up by Tyrants energy orbs was a great feat plus laying the surfer and many others down. Agree he is badass.

Now we are just missing to make a call concerning the fight stick out tongue at least u see the logic about depowered tyrant hanging with galactus. i give u big props on that. most posters havent even seen depowered take on galactus but say how can he win hes deppwered? embarrasment we just disagree mainly with who would win this thread. laughing hey thats cool though. in the end its all good fun. smile

Utrigita
at least u see the logic about depowered tyrant hanging with galactus. i give u big props on that. most posters havent even seen depowered take on galactus but say how can he win hes deppwered? embarrasment we just disagree mainly with who would win this thread. laughing hey thats cool though. in the end its all good fun. smile

I doesn't see logic in Tyrant hanging with Galactus in themes of raw power stick out tongue but I see Tyrant being the more sophisicated and having a plan the motive and so on, But if you toke the two and placed them in a room (Galactus and Tyrant) without either of them using there bio energy drain, and Galactus was fed then Tyrant would get spanked, I hope you understand that, thats the impression you (un)willingling have been given to me and I believe a huge part of the other posters to, was that under those circumstances tyrant would still win. I know now that it wasn't your meaning to do that.

Either way shall we begin with the Galactus from the black Celestial act and when we are done with him proceed to Normal Galactus vs Odin and Surtur?

guy222
I doesn't see logic in Tyrant hanging with Galactus in themes of raw power stick out tongue but I see Tyrant being the more sophisicated and having a plan the motive and so on, But if you toke the two and placed them in a room (Galactus and Tyrant) without either of them using there bio energy drain, and Galactus was fed then Tyrant would get spanked, I hope you understand that, thats the impression you (un)willingling have been given to me and I believe a huge part of the other posters to, was that under those circumstances tyrant would still win. I know now that it wasn't your meaning to do that.

Either way shall we begin with the Galactus from the black Celestial act and when we are done with him proceed to Normal Galactus vs Odin and Surtur?

Here's a scan for u

http://img43.imagevenue.com/loc1179/th_80200_13_122_1179lo.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.