pirates of the carribean 4 audiitions !?!?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sparrow132
does anyone know where pirates of the carribean 4 auditions take place or when they are ? i really want to audition , actully i heard i forget where but they said jack might find his long lost daughter in the 4th one and i totally would want to audition for that if its true !

so plleeeaase tell me of email for info im like dying here im totally obsessive about it !!

tee_pirategirl
What!! What?!! And another WHAT?!! Long lost daughter! I'd totally wanna audition. Cause although I may be no where near as gorgeouse as Johnny Depp and rather ordinary looking...my complexion is totally like him! And sure as hell I can act but...

If I wanna be totally honest I'm not sure that would be a good movie...I mean long lost daughter?! Come on!! That's like a soap opra or somethin' or one of those too-crazy-to-be-true fanfics.

Not that the idea isn't cool but it better be VERY well written because the slightest glitch can make it into something crappy.

Not saying it wouldn't be great just...having mixed emotions.

I'll ask my friend if she knows about the auditions cause her dad's an agent for some local stars. He can find out.

AudioHeart
I wanna audition wink Why don't we all go lol?

IheartPocky
Long lost daughter? lol I could play her maybe if she was from england cause then she would be really pale and stuff...

sparrow132
ok... well everybody wants to audition , but people!! we need to know where they are lol , so we need to look for it ive been looking soso so long , did anyone find anything?? i want to audition sooo bad

PirateDiva
well sweetie pie i dont think we'll know for a while when auditions will be because apparently they wont start filming til late 2008 or early 2009....so audutions wont be for a while!

tee_pirategirl
I asked my friend's dad and he looked into it but he said he heard the plot is something else entirely and that auditions aren't being held yet.

I don't know if I can trust him or not...he's just a local agent but...he said he'll tell me if he hears anything.

And he also said that if the part is a big one, big franchises don't usually hold open audition...open auditions are for extras only (in big franchises) and they are held pretty close to when the shooting starts.

With the major roles there aren't open auditions...you have to have an agent. Then the production companies call the agencies and ask them to send their actors for auditions. And they mostly ask for famous actors too.

I'm not sure about any of this...just repeating what he said. And he said he'd call his friend in LA too. If he finds anything out I'll tell ya.

sparrow132
OMG THIS IS KILLING MEEEE!!! i really want to audition , i used to go to acting classes , i dont have an agent or anything ugghh man... this is totally my dream to be an actress , im never going to be actress.... whatever thanks anyway....this sucks

PirateDiva
Wait....dont completely rule out ur dreams yet? Just because u cant audition for Jack Sparrows long lost daughter or new love intrest....thats doesnt mean u cant audition for another role in a nother movie...just because u cant start ur career with Johnny Depp, it doesnt mean u wont be an actress! Come on cheer up?

Where do u live anyway? Cause if u live near Los Angeles California then going to auditions shouldnt even be a problem!

tee_pirategirl
Yeah that's what I was gonna say. If you live in LA...you're a step closer and if not you can still do it!!!
Don't even give up on auditioning for this part either. I'm only tellin ye what I heard but the dude said he'll check his connections in LA so maybe there's still hope?!

He'll get back to me in a few days...I'll let you know.

sparrow132
well i live in elk grove cali wich is like 6 hours away from LA im trying to convince my mom to take me there cuz alot of pple get discovered just like being there, so ya ugghh i want to go so bad ,and i want to play a pirate in the movie and when is that going to happen again lol but im going to stop worrying so much about it smile thanks guys i dont even know u guys and u pples are awsum ty u soo much but umm tee pirate girl can u email me at [email protected] ? when u find something out ,like when u find ANYTHING out ty soo much

tee_pirategirl
Sure thing! I'll email u in a few days if I find anything out.

sparrow132
thanks so much makes me feel way better o ya if anyone has any more info about auditions or anything about pirates 4 please email me

ty soo much

" When you marooned me on that god forsaken spit of land you forgot one verrry important thing mate , im captain jack sparrow " - Jack big grin big grin

sparrowlady68
Wow audition. Cool man.
We don t know Jack Sparrow mother

sparrow132
really , does anyobody know about auditions ???

miss_swann
Do you have an agent? If yes ASK! if you don't get one.

sparrow132
arent they like sooo expensive

miss_swann
I don't think so, my parents pay for mine though so what do I know!?!?

!!tangerines!!
my parents wont get me one because i have braces!

miss_swann
Tell them that's a really bad excuse, because a girl in my class, who is undoubtedly gorgeous and amazing and everything that everyone wants to be has braces and she's got an agent and has had a part in a movie and I think she met Colin Firth or someone like that... She's incredably vain though!

sparrow132
omg im going to holllywood what should i do to get discovered smile ?? ??

IheartPocky
Run up and down the street in a chicken suit. Or perform a dramatic scene in the street with a friend. Don't forget to cry.

sparrow132
hmmmm.... lol!!!!

miss_swann
nah... loads of people have done a chicken suit go for.... a llama and sing the llama song!

Here's a llama, there's a llama, and another little llama, fuzzy llama, funny llama, llama, llama, duck, llama, llama, cheesecake, llama, tablet, brick, potatoe llama, llama, llama, mushroom, llama, llama, llama, duck, I was once a tree house, I lived in a cake, but i never saw the way the orange slayed the rake, i was only three years dead but I told a tale, listen child carefully to the saftey rail, did you ever see a llama, kiss a llama, on llama, llama, in a car alarm llama, llama, llama, duck... etc etc ... woop! I'm hyper!

oo-la-la-Julia
or at least while ur there!...do as much research as possible!....once u find out exactly want u need/want!...be as creative as u can nd think of ways u can possilbly gett noticed by the public eye ...like if u go to sunset blvd.. u should jus walk around doing different impressions then to go with the flow so people dont think ur hella weird. u then as ur partens if the impression u did was good enuff!

miss_swann
and as well as doing impressions create a character as weird and way out as CJS and pretend to be them while you wander around... good times

missme283
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
I asked my friend's dad and he looked into it but he said he heard the plot is something else entirely and that auditions aren't being held yet.

I don't know if I can trust him or not...he's just a local agent but...he said he'll tell me if he hears anything.

And he also said that if the part is a big one, big franchises don't usually hold open audition...open auditions are for extras only (in big franchises) and they are held pretty close to when the shooting starts.

With the major roles there aren't open auditions...you have to have an agent. Then the production companies call the agencies and ask them to send their actors for auditions. And they mostly ask for famous actors too.

I'm not sure about any of this...just repeating what he said. And he said he'd call his friend in LA too. If he finds anything out I'll tell ya.

OMG you have to tell me anything you hear too bacause i really want to try out i am from alabama and i fooled some people when i was on vacation from scotland with my british accent lol please email me!!

Cecyle
omg that sounds like a... yeah, like a living fanfic!
i know i wouldn't stand a chance for the part ^^, but who knows? might be the start of a grand career, jk
it would be great, just hope it's true.
even though, being a "figurant" would be cool too. does anyone know how u can become one?

traceyjd23
omg has no one posted in this site for like a month??? i dont have an agent or take drama classes but pple think im ok for acting as ive auditioned for parts as an extra before and made it to like the final stages the only problem is im in belfast N.I. so i prob wouldnt even make it for an audition in the nxt potc ny way lmao

christnabarrett
Originally posted by traceyjd23
omg has no one posted in this site for like a month??? i dont have an agent or take drama classes but pple think im ok for acting as ive auditioned for parts as an extra before and made it to like the final stages the only problem is im in belfast N.I. so i prob wouldnt even make it for an audition in the nxt potc ny way lmao

I searched the web several times in several search engines and found-nothing. At least POTC4 is at Wikipedia There's a lot of posts about it at the P.O.T.C. MySpace - "atworldsend" censored It's set for 2009.. But, yea, eat and drink up to gain energy, get exercise, and don't stress up so that you loose weight. Agent is the way to go. Keep active in stuff that you like or things like these forums. And take the time to yourself now.

texgodiva2s
what absolutely clever information!! thanks for stimulating my left brain--especially MissSwann's llama song (and I tried believe me!!).

Miz Cecyle--love your siggy!!

christnabarrett
I am of course quite certain if you really want a good shot at being in this movie

(which assume they are having it, that or a cancel, b/c it's at Wiki & everything & a yes from interviews + word-of-mouth)

to get good and then get an agent if you look like you could win in the end.

It is interesting they are calling it a spin-off, so audition to be a potential spin-off if you are indeed getting into acting!

It's important to "have qualified people" audition for the movie.. B/c it means like everything.... The production & crew have worked hard and are indeed very interested in the projects.. & they really want ppl who look good & who ppl like.. obviously.. Ppl who are ready, smart, interesting, etc., and who are enthusiastic like @ pirates. animals_bunny2

B/c it seems the tradition of auditioning w/o an agent is going by the wayside b/c of increase of availability, though at times holds true for youth/children since they are already involved in so many potential different activity.

I recommend starting as young as possible if you are interested in being a young actor. A lot of pop stars got a bachelor's degree at a college with prestige, a lot of them take online gifted courses, etc... laughing Like, me, I'm 21 now. I was switching my major a lot, though I started as a music major (piano/organ..) And I was always interested in all the arts and Hollywood and acting. I figured if I wanted to make anything of my life to analyze all that was on my mind and channel it where I want, and I guess I want to see if I can get into film or not b/c I love & care about Hollywood so much. lightbulb

nopity

big grin So, follow ur dreams!!

pile

christnabarrett
Originally posted by texgodiva2s
what absolutely clever information!! thanks for stimulating my left brain--especially MissSwann's llama song (and I tried believe me!!).

Miz Cecyle--love your siggy!!

nice signature Happy Dance

basically I've done all the things they've mentioned

Shan08RTTS
Sparrow123

what? you have such a bigger chance of getting into the auditions then i do. i live in crappy cheltenham in England.

i dont have an agent either, too much money for me.
but i do go to Everyman thetre every thursday.

Jack Sparrow having a long lost daughter -
I have had that dream and thought so many times! it was weird when you said something about that!

If anyone finds anything about extras or anything in england for Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides, please, please let me know
[email protected]

Such a big fan i cannot even begin to explain. i dont even like the word fan; makes you seem like everybody else, you know what i mean?

thanks anyways(:

savvysparrowluv
I worked in LA for a bit, so I still get audition notices - they've been auditioning for people to play mermaids, and there was a role for a younger girl, but its already been cast. I also checked the extras agencies but they're only casting male extras at this time. You have more of a chance of getting in the movie if you live in Hawaii then LA actually, because thats where they'll be filming wink

Shan08RTTS
arr younger girl, dannnng

Bwa Ha Ha

A mermaid?

PirateofOslo
I WOULD KILL TO BE A MERMAID! Ok, not really. But it would be fun. I would much rather be a pirate pirate2

savvysparrowluv
Hell I'd kill to be a mermaid too, they were paying $200 a day and full expenses paid for a week in Hawaii for filming lol

Bwa Ha Ha
How would a mermaid fit in, though? I doubt it'd just be a side thing.

PirateofOslo
Who knows, I mean, they're on their way to find the fountain of youth.. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw mermaids.

Bwa Ha Ha
True that. It'd just be kinda dissapointing if it was just a 'blink or miss it' thing, though.

PirateofOslo
It would've been cool to have them as actual characters, and not just props smile

Bwa Ha Ha
yes

cabungirl

Bwa Ha Ha
eek!

savvysparrowluv
I believe that's only for men

Bwa Ha Ha
sad

PirateofOslo
Seems so. And I am no man. And I don't have an extreme body type. And I don't live anywhere near California. So that call's not for me.

... sad

Bwa Ha Ha
ninja

PirateofOslo
NINJA

Tramps Lady
Originally posted by PirateofOslo
NINJA

.....S are not better than pirates smile hehe, im bored big grin

PirateofOslo
No they are NOT big grin

Tramps Lady
Just the other day at school, I had to do this debate, which we called "Verbal Boxing" and I was against the smartest kid in my year level.

I asked if we could do Pirates vs. Ninjas.... gosh that was fun smile

PirateofOslo
GO PIRATES!

Bwa Ha Ha
Where do the zombies come in?

Tramps Lady
the come in resident evil...

...okay, I'm jus looking sooo orward to the new one smile

PirateofOslo
They come in Shaun of the Dead too.. Which I saw for the first time last week. WHAT AN AWESOME MOVIE!

Bwa Ha Ha
The new Resident Evil? As in the 3DS one? CAN'T WAIT!

I've never seen it. I take that it's good?

Tramps Lady
Yea the 3DS one. Looking sooo forward to it!

Shaun of the Dead was amazing! It's on of my "go-to" movies :P

Loving the siggy Bwa smile

Bwa Ha Ha
CAN'T WAIT EITHER! Of course, this means everyone will have to dish out more money on a 3DS...

Must watch it, then...

Aww, thankies! It's from Shear Madness! (This year in Florida at the Hippodrome) Everyone should see it, AMAZING and HILARIOUS show. wink

Tramps Lady
smile

Bwa Ha Ha
big grin

PirateofOslo
It looks really funny, wish I could see it!

You SHOULD see Shaun of the Dead. It's hilarious!

Bwa Ha Ha
Oh, BELIEVE me, it IS really funny! And then there's the thing with the ending... wink

I'll see if I can get it!

Tramps Lady
It's funny as. Once you see it, I can quote it with more ppl being able to know what I'm talking about....like...

"Player 2 has entered the game"
"Don't you have work?"
"Player 2 has left the game"

one of my fave bits smile

not to mention... Bill Nighys in it big grin

PirateofOslo
HAHAHAHA LOVE IT!!
And the ending... "Player 2 has entered the game" SO. FUNNY.

I loved Bill Nighy's character! He's ALWAYS hilarious! big grin

Bwa Ha Ha
That sounds like the usual funny internet exchange! big grin

W00T! I'll definitely look for it!

PirateofOslo
You HAVE to! big grin

Btw your new avvie makes me laugh whenever I look at it :P

Bwa Ha Ha
I will!

Oh, you mean Barbara? Yeah, she's just.... Funny that way.

PirateofOslo
Lol I really wanna see that show!

Bwa Ha Ha
If it's ever showing nearby, go see it. Totally worth it.

And it's guaranteed to make you laugh, because it references stuff going on NOWADAYS, so it's always current. Celebrities, events, disasters... All mentioned. EVEN GEICO!

PirateofOslo
What's it's name again?
I doubt that it'll show nearby, I mean, it's NORWAY. But if it ever goes on youtube or something, I'll definitley see it! smile

Bwa Ha Ha
Shear Madness. That's the show I saw.

Gainesville, Florida. Visually speaking, I prefer this cast over the rest, but of course I'm biased. 'Mr. Lawrence' was my teacher and I've met all of them. big grin

ibd4eva
He looks scary!! haha kinda reminds me of my drama teacher. just not...appearance wise lol

PirateofOslo
Lol it looks awesome! Let me know if they put it up on youtube or something smile

Bwa Ha Ha
Yeah, during the play he's all, "RAWR!" And then after the show he's all, "^-^ Thanks for seeing the show!" VERY different.

Unfortunately, I don't think they'd put it on YouTube, although I've been meaning to ask about that. The way I see it, if they uploaded at least ONE play to YouTube, a lot more people would start going to the Hippodrome. sad

PirateofOslo
Well, keep pushing them! smile

Bwa Ha Ha
I WILL! But not literally. wink

PirateofOslo
Haha smile

Bwa Ha Ha
Aww, it has to do with copyright issues and stuff. sad

PirateofOslo
That sucks sad

Bwa Ha Ha
Totally.

AWESOME!

PirateofOslo
LESS THAN THREE

Bwa Ha Ha
Oh, a heart!

Tramps Lady
Dear... Umbridge.... :O Dats me! :P

PirateofOslo
I am woman, hear me SMASH!

ibd4eva
I hope it's a puppy! Pu-ppy! Pu-ppy! Pu-ppy!..a BOOK?! Ugh! Merry Christmas, Ron!

Bwa Ha Ha
"I think he's homeless."
"Gross."

And later...
"I'm not dangerous. And I'm not homeless... Anymore."

PirateofOslo
Thanks, Harry! I'll probably use it as a blanket, or house!

ibd4eva
Must be thw work...of that infamous Hogwarts jaguar....

PirateofOslo
The vampire, you mean? Or the gremlin?

Bwa Ha Ha
The robot!

PirateofOslo
"You have a poopnose now!"
"Get the poo off me!"

Bwa Ha Ha
stick out tongue Ron is so immature!

PirateofOslo
That's why we love him big grin

Bwa Ha Ha
big grin

Tramps Lady
Happy Dance

PirateofOslo
Hahahaha awesome!

Bwa Ha Ha
YES

JUST...

YES

PirateofOslo
Umbridge <3

Bwa Ha Ha
Less than three!

PirateofOslo
Hahahaha the Hermione kick is just so random!

Bwa Ha Ha
And just about everyone dies laughing.

Apparently once his shoe flew off and actually whacked her in the face...

PirateofOslo
Hahahahah I'd love to see that! And I love the person in the audience screaming RIGHT!

Bwa Ha Ha
I think they should upload any bloopers they had. And yeah, that 'RIGHT!' was just perfect. big grin

ibd4eva
omg bloopers....that would be the most epic video ever...

PirateofOslo
SO SO SO COOL!!!!

Bwa Ha Ha
We should start a blooper petition!

PirateofOslo
YES!!

Speaking of bloopers, I was watching AWE today, and then I watched the bloopers afterwards smile "Wow.. That's powerful!"

Bwa Ha Ha
laughing

I forgot about those!

PirateofOslo
They're great! big grin

Bwa Ha Ha
yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.