Ryu Hayabusa v.s. Master Chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FortressXRuler
This Battle takes place in a deserted island. Discuss

Superboy Prime
Would be nice to tell us what specific weapons each combatant gets, don't ye think?

Tha C-Master
I don't think MC would pull the majority out of this.

Superboy Prime
IMO his chances are high if given the right weapons.

BlaxicanHydra
Xenogears wins.

.. fatality.

FortressXRuler
Ryu has the Dragon Sword, and his Ninpo, while MC has the Scarab Gun and some grenades

Superboy Prime
MC ftw. The scarab gun is nasty.

colonelf40
what a complete mismatch!
mc owns hayabusa with or without weapons!

http://i.indiafm.com/posters/ayesha/ayesha23.jpg

Superboy Prime
Not a mismatch at all.

Do you know who Ryu Hayabusa is?

FortressXRuler
I agree Colonelf40. But although MC is a technical powerhouse, compared to Ryu, he is quite slow. But he will still fare against Ryu

Superboy Prime
I would say that Master Chief has the edge on raw power and Hayabusa has the edge on versatility.

colonelf40
hayabusa is a rip-off of vf's kage maru and is also in ninja gaiden games
he is still a HUMAN at the end of the day, as skilled as he is his punches, kicks, izuna drop wont do jack sh*t to a CYBORG like mc!

all mc needs to do is land a punch on hayabusa's glass jaw!
mc has the skill, power, technique and speed to land that punch!

mc 9/10!

http://i.indiafm.com/posters/ayesha/ayesha5.jpg

FortressXRuler
I agree. I also say that there are also edges given to one pf the combatants in certain environments. So the edge was given to MC since there wasn't any place to hide. smart yes

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by colonelf40
he is still a HUMAN at the end of the day, as skilled as he is his punches, kicks, izuna drop wont do jack sh*t to a CYBORG like mc!

mc 9/10!

http://i.indiafm.com/posters/ayesha/ayesha5.jpg

Your knowledge of Ryu Hayabusa is so vast. It overwhelms me.

With the Plasma Saber Hayabusa can slice Master Chief in half. The True Dragon Sword is something the MC does not want to mess with. Ryu Hayabusa is as fast as the Chief, if not faster. In fact Hayabusa can run and fight on water, go figure. He also has teleportation techniques and the Nimpo is never to be underestimated.

It is not as one sided as it may seem.

FortressXRuler
I know now that this is a one-sided debate, but what happened to the Scarab Gun?

colonelf40
i thought this was h2h?

in terms of strength, mc has lifted warthog jeeps with one hand, lifted blast doors, can punch thru walls etc
hayabusa is a normal human with average strength/endurance

but anyway hayabusa cut a spaceship in half in doa4, dodged missiles, bullets, artillery ect with his speed but he is still HUMAN!

can hayabusa survive a grenade attack? HELL NO!
can hayabusa survive a hail of bullets? HELL NO!
can hayabusa ko mc? F*CKING HELL NO!

can mc get cut in half by that sword? maybe
can mc match hayabusa's speed? maybe

h2h mc all the way 9/10
weapons mc 7/10

http://i.indiafm.com/posters/celina/celina74.jpg

BlaxicanHydra
Stop posting your dumbfvck pictures of ugly girls.

Can MC survive a grenade atatck? No. Can MC survive a hail of bullets? No.

IS MC overrated as hell? Absolutely.

Does MC have even a prayer of beat Ryu? Not a chance.

Ryu 10/10.

FortressXRuler
Blaxican, you do make a point. Even though MC blasts bullets out of the wazoo, and does the same wiyh his grenades, noone has ever spoken anout how he would fare against a rain of bullets or a truckload of grenades. The perfect candidates to prove this is Samus Aran, Dante, or the gut from Resistance:Fall of Man

Superboy Prime
i thought this was h2h?

in terms of strength, mc has lifted warthog jeeps with one hand, lifted blast doors, can punch thru walls etc

but anyway hayabusa cut a spaceship in half in doa4, dodged missiles, bullets, artillery ect with his speed but he is still HUMAN!

h2h mc all the way 9/10
weapons mc 7/10

This is not h2h. This is Ryu Hayabusa with the Dragon Sword & Nimpo. Master Chief has the Scarab gun and grenades. With the Scarab gun Chief wins, but it might take him a while to put Hayabusa down considering Hayabusa has:

1. Evaded village busting blasts before(DOA3)
2. He can teleport out of harm's way.

But either way I am still giving MC the win because it won't take him much effort to put Ryu down with the SG.

---

If they were to fight h2h Hayabusa would be in trouble, but he would still be a dangerous opponent with his various elemental nimpos and his phenomenal speed.

BTW Hayabusa is beyond what a human being is capable of. Humans do not dodge/deflect bullets. Humans do not run/fight on water at great speeds. Humans do not slice jets in half with swords. They do not teleport. They do not come back from the dead etc.

Hayabusa can dodge/deflect bullets; so yes he will survive.
Hayabusa can survive grenade explosions. **** missiles explode right next to him while he is running and he is unaffected.
Blunt Force trauma alone will not KO Master Chief, but I bet he can hurt him.

Hayabusa has actually beaten a Tengu with ease, might I add.

I believe MC could match Hayabusa's speed.

WO Polaski
Just noting that the Scarab Gun is a easter egg, and not a real weapon.

Rascaduanok

colonelf40
how the f**k is hayabusa going to beat mc h2h!!!?
human-hayabusa vs cyborg-mc!

Can MC survive a grenade atatck? No
well he already has survived a couple of grenade attacks and not just any grenades, but alien plasma grenades for f*ck sake!

Can MC survive a hail of bullets? No
read halo graphic novel, play the games, watch the h3 trailer there all the evidence you need

IS hayabusa overrated as hell? Absolutely.
Does hayabusa have even a prayer of beat mc h2h? Not a ****ING chance.

so i guess you fancy blokes then?
you be some emo faggy kid who wants to kill himself!

take a look at all the holes on his armour:

http://www.tech2.com/media/images/img_824_halo.jpg

Superboy Prime
Yeah, but the creator of this thread stated he would use the Scarab Gun and that is why we're discussing it.

Superboy Prime
how the f**k is hayabusa going to beat mc h2h!!!?
human-hayabusa vs cyborg-mc!

Can MC survive a grenade atatck? No
well he already has survived a couple of grenade attacks and not just any grenades, but alien plasma grenades for f*ck sake!

Can MC survive a hail of bullets? No
read halo graphic novel, play the games, watch the h3 trailer there all the evidence you need

IS hayabusa overrated as hell? Absolutely.
Does hayabusa have even a prayer of beat mc h2h? Not a ****ING chance.

so i guess you fancy blokes then?
you be some emo faggy kid who wants to kill himself!

take a look at all the holes on his armour:

http://www.tech2.com/media/images/img_824_halo.jpg

I already told you Hayabusa is far above what a human being can accomplish. Besides he is not even human anymore. Hayabusa is a vengeful spirit.

Both characters are capable of beating each other. That's a fact.

I have read the novels, played the games and I am a Halo 2 multiplayer addict.

WO Polaski
So? SPARTANS get killed by getting hit in the back of the head in one shot. Not very powerful if you ask me.

Play Halo 2 and attach a sticky grenade to somebody. Watch the results. He doesn't survive direct hits from grenades.

Oh... so THAT'S why he gets killed so easily in the game by a simple SMG... roll eyes (sarcastic)

MC goes down easily, and he is one of the weakest fighters in the video game universe, to be honest. Samus alone would obliterate him.

I don't understand why you would say this. He is only annoyed by the fact that you post extremely large pictures of ugly women that take up the whole screen. Plus you do it after every post.

FortressXRuler
I know that the Scarab gun is an Easter Egg, thank you for noting that out WO Polaski. But this is after MC found it, so he is counting it as a real weapon. But this might turn out one sided(as it has been doing currently) so I've decided to give Ryu the True Dragon Sword

colonelf40
lets say hayabusa had the same ending bryan fury had in t3
would hayabusa surive a hail of bullets by just standing there?

WO Polaski
That's irrelevent, though, as despite if Ryu could, MC wouldn't be able to.

colonelf40
F*CK BOTH MC AND HAYABUSA!

RAOH SHALL MAKE BOTH THEIR HEADS EXPLODE!

RAOH ****ING RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Superboy Prime
F*CK BOTH MC AND HAYABUSA!

RAOH SHALL MAKE BOTH THEIR HEADS EXPLODE!

RAOH ****ING RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mister Chef says SCREW YOU and activates Halo. Successfully eradicating all life in the Galaxy.

colonelf40
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Mister Chef says SCREW YOU and activates Halo. Successfully eradicating all life in the Galaxy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

i just got bored i dont even play halo/doa anymore!

Violent2Dope
colonelf40 you're not only a fanboy but a noob. If MC had SG against Ryu with DS, yeah, he would win. But in H2H MC loses. I mean, he's nowhere near the top tier in video games(Ganon would kill him, had to throw that in) and it's sickening to hear people overrate him. It makes a cool character suck. Now that Ryu has the TDS in this match, MC goes down hard. If you disagree, let me put it this way, he killed a planet buster with it.

colonelf40
i dont f*cking care anyway!
they both suck huge donkey balls!

RAOH/KENSHIRO/TOKI/REI/SHIN/SHUU/SOUTHER WOULD CRUSH THEM INTO S**T!

hell, even jagi would bitchslap both of them put together!
and jagi is a total loser compared to his brothers!

Violent2Dope
i dont f*cking care anyway!
they both suck huge donkey balls!

RAOH/KENSHIRO/TOKI/REI/SHIN/SHUU/SOUTHER WOULD CRUSH THEM INTO S**T!

hell, even jagi would bitchslap both of them put together!
and jagi is a total loser compared to his brothers! Who the hell are they and what can they do?

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
colonelf40 you're not only a fanboy but a noob. If MC had SG against Ryu with DS, yeah, he would win. But in H2H MC loses. I mean, he's nowhere near the top tier in video games(Ganon would kill him, had to throw that in) and it's sickening to hear people overrate him. It makes a cool character suck. Now that Ryu has the TDS in this match, MC goes down hard. If you disagree, let me put it this way, he killed a planet buster with it.

Honestly MC has better chances in a strict hand 2 hand fight. His durability and strength are a bit too much for Ryu's speed.

colonelf40

Violent2Dope
Can they bust planets?

colonelf40
not exactly!, but they can touch you and about 3 seconds later you head explodes! some can cut off your limbs, punch you into paste, stab you with their fingers and thumbs etc

when they fight each other gravity gets f*cked up, the ground shakes up, buildings get leveled, the weather gets f*cked.

here are some vids:

kenshiro vs a tank
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLn433e991o

kenshiro in action
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koqYK33E1oo

Rei in action
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSdUQ6zSz2k

Violent2Dope
Goku would one shot them all.smile And Ryu took down a planet buster with TDS.

colonelf40
Rune King Thor destroy entire dbz roster with the GODFORCE!!!

StyleTime
Originally posted by WO Polaski
MC goes down easily, and he is one of the weakest fighters in the video game universe, to be honest. Samus alone would obliterate him.

In his defense, Samus would obliterate a LOT of people. Losing to her isn't something to be ashamed of.

colonelf40
you're just another poor emo ***!
go f*ck off to comit suiside or hang out on myspace.com

Violent2Dope
Rune King Thor destroy entire dbz roster with the GODFORCE!!! Who? And I find it doubtful he could destroy the whole DBZ roster.

Violent2Dope
you're just another poor emo ***!
go f*ck off to comit suiside or hang out on myspace.com What are you like 6? Grow up fanboy noob.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by StyleTime
In his defense, Samus would obliterate a LOT of people. Losing to her isn't something to be ashamed of.

True. Samus Aran is a very powerful character. In fact she's pretty much overpowered.

Violent2Dope
True. Samus Aran is a very powerful character. In fact she's pretty much overpowered. Ganon would kill her! stick out tongue

WO Polaski
How is Samus overpowered? She's actually my favourite video game charcter...

Superboy Prime

Lets see...2 dozen energy cells to power her suit. The arm-canon with all it's different energy blasts. The drill-cannon. The energy whip. Etc. I don't really need to go on.

She's extremely powerful. Not to mention her technology is far superior to that of the Master Chief and a host of other VG characters.

WO Polaski
That doesn't make her overpowered, though. Akuma destroyed a meteor for christs sake stick out tongue

Superboy Prime
That qualifies as her being overpowered.

Akuma destroying a meteor is qualified as ridiuclous.

WO Polaski
So erm.. just for future reference.. is there a rating list for this forum that decides the overpowered'ness of characters?

Superboy Prime
No.

BlaxicanHydra
Okay.

StyleTime
I love Samus too, but she really is absurdly powerful when you think about it.

FortressXRuler
If you must, debate on NC or Samus. Did anyone post that thread yet?

Violent2Dope
If there was a list for overpowered characters, Jedah the gay vampire would be at the top of the list.

FortressXRuler
F**K!!!!

DarkC
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
Ryu has the Dragon Sword, and his Ninpo, while MC has the Scarab Gun and some grenades
Scarab gun?

Right...this battle is over before it even beguns.

Violent2Dope
If Ryu has TDS which he does in this fight Ryu annihilates him.

BlaxicanHydra
Because the Scarab Gun is not even a real weapon we have no idea how strong it actually is other then the fact that it kills the Covanent easily. But then again so does the pistol.

Ryu still takes this 9/10

Violent2Dope
Ryu with TDS>>>>>>>MC with SG

Xenogears
I've made this thread before, twice. The truth is both Ryu Hayabusa and Master Chief are very capable of killing each other. Though, each would have an advantage over the other depending on what weapons, items, etc. each have in possession.
what a complete mismatch!
mc owns hayabusa with or without weapons!

http://i.indiafm.com/posters/ayesha/ayesha23.jpg Originally posted by colonelf40

mc 9/10!

http://i.indiafm.com/posters/ayesha/ayesha5.jpg Originally posted by colonelf40
i thought this was h2h?

h2h mc all the way 9/10
weapons mc 7/10

http://i.indiafm.com/posters/celina/celina74.jpg Nice pictures. Why are you posting them here?
Post them in The Most Beautiful Women In The World thread! mad

Nonetheless, as everyone can see you are clearly underestimating Hayabusa. It's been stated several times that Ryu was much more powerful than a mere human. He has enough strength to cut through steel, and slay fiends with immense durability. His energy and ninpo are very destructive as well. In addition, Ryu has destroyed jets and vaporized people with energy blasts. His movement is incredibly fast that it leaves after-images. He can run and battle on the surface of water, also.

I believe Master Chief's better off fighting Ryu without being in any type of vehicle. Ryu has dealt with many of those before and took them down and/or destroyed them. In fact, his energy blasts has shown not only to destroy those but to burn through them and vaporize the pilots riding them. Even though this may be the toughest vehicle Ryu will face yet, he has what it takes to take down the Scarab Gun. His energy attacks would work most effectively against it. Ryu can avoid the gun's blasts with speed and/or teleportation. Plus, it's obvious when the Scarab Gun's about to shoot. It quite obviously isn't stepping on Ryu, either. Hayabusa would most likely attempt to get inside the Scarab Gun the way Master Chief did from the start. That's when the battle would really begin.

With Master Chief's best weapon, which I assume is the Spartan Laser or the Assault Rifle, he would have fairly good chances against Ryu with his best, which would be either the Plasma Saber Mk.II or the True Dragon Sword.

Ryu Hayabusa: 57%; Master Chief: 43%. That's my opinion.

WO Polaski
The Scarab Gun isn't a vehicle, it's an easter egg. The Scarab Gun looks EXACTLY like a Plasma Rifle, but it has infinite ammo and is five times stronger. It's not a real weapon, just alittle glitch the developers put in on purpose.

Xenogears
Whatever. What I'm saying is Master Chief's better off fighting Hayabusa without being in the Scarab Gun. Considering Ryu's intelligence against aircrafts and vehicles, one way he would attempt to kill his opponent is to charge up an energy blast, teleport up in the air and shoot it at the sheild Master Chief is looking through. Now if Master Chief was fighting on land, he'd use his reaction time to avoid it.

WO Polaski

Master Chief can't be in the scarab gun, it's not a vehicle.

Xenogears
He's allowed to use it in this match, regardless of whether or not he's used it canonically.

Superboy Prime
I agree with Xenogears. These 2 are capable of taking each other down. Hayabusa has the advantage in speed and versatility while Master Chief has the edge in Strength and durability. Skill wise both characters might be equal. It all depends on circunstance. I said earlier I believed in strict hand 2 hand Master Chief wins hands down, but not without trouble. The Scarab gun is quite powerful, glitch or not. The thread starter stated MC would use it, so we will use it with what we have seen so far. IMO with it, TDS or not, MC has superior odds because of the fact it will take minimal effort for him to pull a win.

Scarab Gun5ZMXqo0iLBE

WO Polaski
http://alexandsierra.com/HaloScarabGun-Thumbnails/12.jpg

The gun that he is holding in his hand, that is a Scarab Gun.

Your thinking of the Scarab Tank

http://h2.halowiki.net/images/c/c8/Halo2turfscarab.jpg

Xenogears

I had the Scarab Gun mistaken with the large vehicle that appears in the Metropolis level. stick out tongue

Either way, I still think Hayabusa has slightly better chances than Master Chief.

shin_remy
Hayabusa wins

his teleport will help him much

Xenogears
I agree with Xenogears. These 2 are capable of taking each other down. Hayabusa has the advantage in speed and versatility while Master Chief has the edge in Strength and durability. Skill wise both characters might be equal. It all depends on circunstance. I said earlier I believed in strict hand 2 hand Master Chief wins hands down, but not without trouble. The Scarab gun is quite powerful, glitch or not. The thread starter stated MC would use it, so we will use it with what we have seen so far. IMO with it, TDS or not, MC has superior odds because of the fact it will take minimal effort for him to pull a win.

Scarab Gun5ZMXqo0iLBE The Scarab Gun would not guarantee Master Chief's win. Just imagine if Ryu vanished when Master Chief shot and appeared above him; came down on him cutting him in half with the Plasma Saber Mk.II. That's a possibility.

Hayabusa might not react in time and get killed. That's another possibility.

By the way, love the sig and avatar.

Superboy Prime
I know it doesn't quarantee the win, but my opinion is that given the fact it is an easy one-hit kill his chances are high. All he has to do is aim and push the trigger. Get what I mean? Of course I am taking into consideration the fact Hayabusa can teleport and jump really ****ing high.

Thanks. Finish the fight September 25 Xeno!!

Xenogears
I don't have a 360 and have a craptastic connection...weep

WO Polaski
*Points and laughs.*

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Xenogears
I don't have a 360 and have a craptastic connection...weep

chef m1stEr Ch3F says you will buy a 360!

Who else?
This will be a close fight, Hayabusa has the edge as far as speed goes, but I think that with the help of that rechargeable energy shield thingy he's got, his defence is right up there with Hayabusa's speed. This is close,IMO

Superboy Prime
Agreed.

Xenogears
chef m1stEr Ch3F says you will buy a 360! ok emeril pizza

newguy120
I honestly don't know who will win, but in my opninion, people shouldn't use the "MC dies from 1 hit in the back so he sucks" point. The reason why MC dies from a back melee because he is back meleed by a SPARTAN, so he really isn't that weak.

Rascaduanok

Superboy Prime
Elites are as strong, if not stronger, than Spartans. So the point is still moot.

Emperor Ashtar
Spartans are tough, and if chief decides to use his Plasma Saber than hayabusa has problems. But, Hayabusa has experience against mechanized soldiers (Not in the same calibur as chief). If Hayabusa stays active, he can win.

Violent2Dope
Hayabusa with TDS wins. Period.

Superboy Prime
Meh.

IMO the Scarab gun gives MC such an easy kill it's hard for mr. busa to overcome it...but then again he can.

FortressXRuler
But with a gun. Accuracy is one of the most important contents, and Hayabusa is much too fast for him to to get all of his shot's in.

Superboy Prime
Accuracy is not a problem for the Master Chief. He can get headshots with a pistol from over 600 yards, go figure.

FortressXRuler
But Hayabusa can teleport from the bullets. Plus, he might have some ninja instinct to detect when danger is near. I might be wrong, so go easy

Superboy Prime
The Scarab gun does not fire ordinary bullets.

Scarab Gun5ZMXqo0iLBE

FortressXRuler
The True Dragon Sword isn't a human sword.
stick out tongue

Superboy Prime
Yeah...but it will still take more effort for Hayabusa to beat MC with it than it takes for chief to blast Hayabusa to smithereens with the scarab gun.

Emperor Ashtar
So, Cheif has all his equipment, then the same should apply for Busa.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
So, Cheif has all his equipment, then the same should apply for Busa.

I've been following this thread since day one.

The Chief does not have all his equipment. He only has the Scarab gun and grenades. Hayabusa is given Nimpo & the TDS.

Why else do you think I only discussed the scarab gun?

FortressXRuler
But MC just shoots wildly, hoping to hit something, while Hayabusa is skilled at quick kills, Imagine it:
*MC blasts at the flatlands while Hayabusa is silently laughing behind him, then he snap's his neck, and masquerades as MC, banging his girl.*
Score. Happy Dance

Superboy Prime
But MC just shoots wildly, hoping to hit something, while Hayabusa is skilled at quick kills, Imagine it:
*MC blasts at the flatlands while Hayabusa is silently laughing behind him, then he snap's his neck, and masquerades as MC, banging his girl.*
Score. Happy Dance

The Master Chief is highly skilled. In fact he's been trained since childhood to be the ultimate killing machine. Give him more credit. Unless of course you just wanted to pull a Sado.

FortressXRuler
No I wasn't trying to pull a Sado. Ninjas are trined to be killing machines to, but not to the point that they just blaintly storm into a place and just start killing everyone on sight(those are ninjas on steroids), But shooters like MC just storm in, kill everyone(exept for the girls) and pimp the women.

Superboy Prime
No I wasn't trying to pull a Sado. Ninjas are trined to be killing machines to, but not to the point that they just blaintly storm into a place and just start killing everyone on sight(those are ninjas on steroids), But shooters like MC just storm in, kill everyone(exept for the girls) and pimp the women.

Stereotypes don't win arguments.

Besides running in and killing everything is pretty much what Hayabusa does in NG.

FortressXRuler
But he does it with style.

Emperor Ashtar

Besides running in and killing everything is pretty much what Hayabusa does in NG.

Not really, he doesn't just run in to Kill Tanks & Helicopters. He needs distance and position for that.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Not really, he doesn't just run in to Kill Tanks & Helicopters. He needs distance and position for that.

And? The point I was making is that Hayabusa is as much of a killer as the Master Chief. Each character pretty much leaves a desolate life-less field after they have walked past it.

FortressXRuler
If he ran staight to a tank, I wouldn't have made this thread.

Superboy Prime
LoL.

Emperor Ashtar
And? The point I was making is that Hayabusa is as much of a killer as the Master Chief. Each character pretty much leaves a desolate life-less field after they have walked past it.
Well, the way you posted it didn't seem that way.

Superboy Prime
My bad.

Emperor Ashtar
It's all good.

FortressXRuler
See, we can come to conclusions!hug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.