Red Skull vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
mad Skull can take out Cap sometimes can he face the beserker and win?

guy222
Originally posted by Wonder Man
mad Skull can take out Cap sometimes can he face the beserker and win?

howlett ftw

jasonk3
Originally posted by guy222
howlett ftw

Badabing
Logan guts that Nazi bastich!

DARKLORDCAEDUS
What in the world can The Skull do to someone that is immortal? And is obviously a much better fighter than Cap.

tkitna
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
And is obviously a much better fighter than Cap.

Um, No. But I do agree that Wolverine wins.

Superherovandal
Wolverine is inferior to cap as fighter imo. he just has that nifty healing. but yeah he beats Red Skull handily.

capt it up
Umm Logan is in no way inferior to capt as a fighter

Tyrant
Originally posted by capt it up
Umm Logan is in no way inferior to capt as a fighter IMO, Cap is a better fighter, however, Wolverine beats him bad.

Either way, I don't see Wolverine beating the Red Skrull... shifty

capt it up
Originally posted by Tyrant
IMO, Cap is a better fighter, however, Wolverine beats him bad.

sorry but capts not a better fighter nor do you evidence to support your claim.

grey fox
Skull get's a new *******....

Caps Conscience
sorry but capts not a better fighter nor do you evidence to support your claim.

Capt a better fighter, get over it stanboy.

Symmetric Chaos
Wolverine defeats him and then eats his heart to gain his courage. His delicious courage.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Umm Logan is in no way inferior to capt as a fighter

Capt. America is not a better fighter than Logan. Logan would kill Stevce Rogers.

Tyrant
sorry but capts not a better fighter nor do you evidence to support your claim. I would, if I actually felt like it...
I'm not looking for proof of something I'm not interested in (mainly, street levelers).
Also, couldn't this work both ways anyway? What proof is there, that Wolverine is as good as fighter as Capt?

Grinning Goku
Capt. America is not a better fighter than Logan. Logan would kill Stevce Rogers.

Let's not get into this, now.

guy222

Howlett is older. Better fighter. Is a good debate

Have a good weekend, DLC

srankmissingnin
I would, if I actually felt like it...
I'm not looking for proof of something I'm not interested in (mainly, street levelers).
Also, couldn't this work both ways anyway? What proof is there, that Wolverine is as good as fighter as Capt?

The flashback in Uncanny 268 where Wolverine saves Cap's ass and the fact that Wolverine said he was better in Origins?

carver9
and the fact that it has been stated by marvel that wolverine is the best there is at what he does. Cap is in no way better than wolverine. The only reason that there fights are half as decent is because he got that shield to protect him.

carver9
I do think that they are about even. Dont know which one is better.

Tyrant
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The flashback in Uncanny 268 where Wolverine saves Cap's ass and the fact that Wolverine said he was better in Origins? So, saving someone, makes you a better fighter?
Plus, Wolverine said Cap was better than him?

Originally posted by carver9
and the fact that it has been stated by marvel that wolverine is the best there is at what he does. Wow...

Kazenji

Plus, Wolverine said Cap was better than him?

He said that in origins, What one ?

also i remember wolverine beating cap easily when he was berserked and also killed captain america if the X-men did'nt show up.

Wonder Man
I go with Cap as the better fighter. Sanity over insanity in my book.
Cap is the perfect Man with a supersolider formula vs. a crazy animal guy. You know what really surprized me about Cap was when in his own series or maybe it was in the avengers; when Wrecker almost killed him and knocked him unconscious by pounding on his shield. It should have had no effect on Cap seeing his shields composition.

jasonk3

I see what you did there...

Wonder Man
couldn't you just drown these healers and they'd be through

Alfheim
The flashback in Uncanny 268 where Wolverine saves Cap's ass

Thats because they retconed Wolverines ass. Since Wolverine started learning MA before Cap at some point he had to be better than Cap. Cap has now exceeded him. Cap has better MA feats and has more experience (I know what you're gonna say).

and the fact that Wolverine said he was better in Origins?

When did he say that? If he did it dont mean **** at all. Hell this could even imply Wolverine thinks Cap is better.

http://img160.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page116fq.jpg

I tell you what if your a better MA than somebody you dont say " Even such and such himself."

I just wont have anybody saying Wolverine is a better MA. Thats fanboyism.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Alfheim
Thats because they retconed Wolverines ass. Since Wolverine started learning MA before Cap at some point he had to be better than Cap. Cap has now exceeded him. Cap has better MA feats and has more experience (I know what you're gonna say).

That wasn't a retcon since it didn't change anything that was established, it just built in the void that was Wolverine's back story.

Captain America doesn't even have 20 years of training under his belt. Do you think in the 10 some odd years since he was found frozen in a block of ice he managed to surpass Wolverine, who even before he had an extra 60 years of training and combat experience under his belt, was better then Captain America?

Wolverine has close to 100 years of training and combat experience, he was trained by Ogun for years (and Ogun has the ability to impart a life time of training in mere hours thanks to his mystical abilities) and he has lived no less then four previous lives two of which were experienced warriors. Who knows how much experience Wolverine has, but the one thing you can be sure of is that it is exponentially more then Captain America's.

When did he say that? If he did it dont mean **** at all. Hell this could even imply Wolverine thinks Cap is better.

http://img160.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page116fq.jpg

Wolverine to Captain America - "Hurts don't it? Knowin' that I'm so much better'n you"

I'm sorry.... but how does Mr. X thinking that Captain America is a joke help your argument? confused

Mr. X easily demolished Taskmaster (someone who has walked all over Captain America in the past) and destroyed Cat. He flat out stated that Captain America, Daredevil and Iron Fist were nothing to him and yet he felt Wolverine was a worthy foe.

I tell you what if your a better MA than somebody you dont say " Even such and such himself."

You can be better then someone and still respect and admire their skills and fighting abilities. Captain America has achieved a level of skill that is rivaled few and surpassed by even less, and he has done this with less then 30 years of training. It doesn't matter who you are, you tip your hat to a guy who mastered every fighting style known to man in a couple decades.

Heres what we know:

- Wolverine's experience and training dwarf that of Captain America
- Wolverine was Captain America's superior in WW2, before the bulk of Wolverine's training even began
- Zartan challenged Cap because he needed to kill someone superior to Shang Chi... after he lost to Cap he challenged Wolverine because he needed to kill someone superior to both Cap and Chi to repair his reputation
- Mr. X, who thinks Captain America is a joke in pajamas, considers Wolverine a worthy adversary
- Captain America has never beaten any experienced Martial Artists as easily and thoroughly as Wolverine dealt with Shang Chi
- Even Stick thinks highly of Wolverine, and Wolverine even managed to stalemate him in a brief scuffle
- Wolverine said he was better

Now, with that out of the way let me say that I don't necessarily believe that Wolverine is Caps superior. Someone (Bran?) asked for proof that that Wolverine was Cap's equal so I gave some... and the fact of the matter is that there is more to suggest that Wolverine is Cap superior then vice versa. In my opinion the two are about equal, but it wasn't giving my opinion on the subject, just facts.

jasonk3
That wasn't a retcon since it didn't change anything that was established, it just built in the void that was Wolverine's back story.

Captain America doesn't even have 20 years of training under his belt. Do you think in the 10 some odd years since he was found frozen in a block of ice he managed to surpass Wolverine, who even before he had an extra 60 years of training and combat experience under his belt, was better then Captain America?

Wolverine has close to 100 years of training and combat experience, he was trained by Ogun for years (and Ogun has the ability to impart a life time of training in mere hours thanks to his mystical abilities) and he has lived no less then four previous lives two of which were experienced warriors. Who knows how much experience Wolverine has, but the one thing you can be sure of is that it is exponentially more then Captain America's.

Wolverine to Captain America - "Hurts don't it? Knowin' that I'm so much better'n you"

I'm sorry.... but how does Mr. X thinking that Captain America is a joke help your argument? confused

Mr. X easily demolished Taskmaster (someone who has walked all over Captain America in the past) and destroyed Cat. He flat out stated that Captain America, Daredevil and Iron Fist were nothing to him and yet he felt Wolverine was a worthy foe.

You can be better then someone and still respect and admire their skills and fighting abilities. Captain America has achieved a level of skill that is rivaled few and surpassed by even less, and he has done this with less then 30 years of training. It doesn't matter who you are, you tip your hat to a guy who mastered every fighting style known to man in a couple decades.

Heres what we know:

- Wolverine was Captain America's superior in WW2, before the bulk of Wolverine's training even began
- Zartan challenged Cap because he needed to kill someone superior to Shang Chi... after he lost to Cap he challenged Wolverine because he needed to kill someone superior to both Cap and Chi to repair his reputation
- Mr. X, who thinks Captain America is a joke in pajamas, considers Wolverine a worthy adversary
- Captain America has never beaten any experienced Martial Artists as easily and thoroughly as Wolverine dealt with Shang Chi
- Even Stick thinks highly of Wolverine, and Wolverine even managed to stalemate him in a brief scuffle

Now, with that out of the way let me say that I don't necessarily believe that Wolverine is Caps superior. Someone (Bran?) asked for proof that that Wolverine was Cap's equal so I gave some... and the fact of the matter is that there is more to suggest that Wolverine is Cap superior then vice versa. In my opinion the two are about equal, but it wasn't giving my opinion on the subject, just facts.
Either way, doesn't really matter whether cap is a superior fighter or no, wolverine still beats him. IMO they're equal in skills.

starlock
Wolverine for the win

Wonder Man
Wolverine's real feather in his cap seems to me to be his affiliation with CIA type orginazations.
Cap and Skull are just better at that than him. Everyone wants CIA training.
Skull for the WIN over Wolvie.

Grimm22
Skull with Prep kicks the crap out of Wolverine

srankmissingnin
Wolverine's real feather in his cap seems to me to be his affiliation with CIA type orginazations.
Cap and Skull are just better at that than him. Everyone wants CIA training.
Skull for the WIN over Wolvie.

Wolverine is a much better government spook then either Cap or Skull. confused

Wonder Man
Ya. Why then does Fury defer to Cap in everything and why in like the Surfer movie when real help is needed they turn to people like Doom.

SpunkySmurph
Ya. Why then does Fury defer to Cap in everything and why in like the Surfer movie when real help is needed they turn to people like Doom. 1. Because Cap's a SHIELD operative... Fury also happens to be great friends with Logan.
2. Because Doom's an FF character... they weren't gonna pull Wolverine from a separate chain of movies. Duh.

Not to mention, the Silver Surfer arriving is an entirely different scenario from what you're talking about, so that's a useless point.

none180

srankmissingnin
Ya. Why then does Fury defer to Cap in everything and why in like the Surfer movie when real help is needed they turn to people like Doom.

Because Captain America is a SHIELD opperative and because in the "Surfer" movie, Wolverine not only didn't exist but it wasn't a job of a secret agent or a spook... it was a job for a scientist. And FYI Fury brings in Logan in for missions all the time, but unlike the stuff Cap gets booked for, they are missions that "never happed." *wink* *wink*

Prior to Logan joining the X-Men,"in espionage circles, the mutant operative code-named Wolverine a whispered legend." When Wolverine was a spook he was so efficient and so effective that he was considered an urban legend created to scare rookie agents. Was Captain America? No. Red Skull? No. Not even Nick Fury can boast such claim.

Tyrant
Prior to Logan joining the X-Men,"in espionage circles, the mutant operative code-named Wolverine is a whispered legend." When Wolverine was a spook he was so efficient and so effective that he was considered an urban legend created to scare rookie agents. Was Captain America? No. Red Skull? No. Not even Nick Fury can boast such claim. I don't know about you, but I pretty much shit my pants...

Kazenji

And again was that Wolverine origins and if so which number ?

Alfheim

When Cap and Wolverine argued in Secret Wars there was no mention of there mission,s together. Part of the arguments they had where wether Cap should lead the X men as well, im pretty sure WW2 would have come up if it wasnt a rectcon, but it didnt.

Well you're wrong. This is why Cap has more experience than Wolverine. Read what it says in the first panel.

http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=capintegritytr4.jpg

Everytime Cap was sent back in time it lasted years. In one incident Cap planned for 50 years. Baring in mind that Cap had to learn how to defeat an ominpotent villain he would have spent years training and planning.

Cap was sent back hundreds of times? 500 times? One incident lasted 50 years and we know that Cap is a through planner. Lets average each incident 20 years? 500 X 20 = 10 000 years of experience. Beat that! Furthermore Cap is a training fanatic. Wolverine trains but is not fanatical.

He didnt say that because it was true he said it because he was trying to piss him off. You can clearly see that Wolverine was trying to get Cap riled up and was using his emotions against him.

Furthermore Wolverine is not outhinking a guy who is the Reed Richards of combat strategy who uses skill and intelligence 100 perecent of time and is not in a weakened state while Wolverine is tired and hungry and uses intelligence far less than Cap does. Bios can be inaccurate but Marvel universe is consistent with Wolverine and Caps showings by making Cap more intelligent than Wolverine in his bios.

If you think Origins was a good example of how a fight between Cap and Wolverine should go you're a fanboy.

What on earth are you talking about? Wolverine was not a worthy foe. Mister X completely owned Wolverine and would have killed Wolverine if Taskmaster had not intervened. The only way Wolverine beat Mr X was going beserk and he wasnt using MA then he was just acting on instinct as Wolverine stated when he goes Beserk he doesnt even know what hes doing next.

Furthermore the reason why Mister X was so good was because he was a telepath not because of his MA skill thats why he lost when Wolverine went beserk.

When did Taskmaster walk over Cap?

Right ok so when somebody says "Even such and such himself." What does this mean? Does it mean you think that person is superior to you or inferior?

Heres what we know:

No they dont. Korvac saga.

Wolverine was training in MA before WW2, so that would explain it.

I bet Zartan didnt say that did he. Making assumptions?

Wolverine beat him because he went beserk AND because Taskmaster saved his life. When the Hulks goes beserk it doesnt make him a MA.

According to Jinzin Cap beat Shang and several other people at the sametime so yeah he has.

PIS. Wolverine doesnt have showings to match people like Cap and DD. Cap in a weaker dying body of the Red Skull has been able to stun Goliath with one finger, proceed to dodge yellowjackets blast and then knock him on his back with a punch. When Wolverine does stuff like that on a regular basis then Wolverine gets to be in the same league as Cap and DD.

Already explained.

Prior to Logan joining the X-Men,"in espionage circles, the mutant operative code-named Wolverine a whispered legend." When Wolverine was a spook he was so efficient and so effective that he was considered an urban legend created to scare rookie agents. Was Captain America? No. Red Skull? No. Not even Nick Fury can boast such claim.

Blowing things out of proportion again? He was an Urban legend so what? All that proves is that Wolverines status is different. Cap is a symbol Wolverine is an Urban legend.

Apparetly in House of M people were crying that Cap wasnt still around no more. Hell when superheroes have problems people always go to Cap for help not Wolverine. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alfheim
Oh yeah didnt Deadpool pawn the **** out of Taskmaster and the get owned by Cat? By that logic that Cat shouldnt have been owned by Taskmaster. Therefore if Mister X owns Taskmaster it doesnt mean he can beat Cap.

srankmissingnin
When Cap and Wolverine argued in Secret Wars there was no mention of there mission,s together. Part of the arguments they had where wether Cap should lead the X men as well, im pretty sure WW2 would have come up if it wasnt a rectcon, but it didnt.

Well you're wrong. This is why Cap has more experience than Wolverine. Read what it says in the first panel.

Everytime Cap was sent back in time it lasted years. In one incident Cap planned for 50 years. Baring in mind that Cap had to learn how to defeat an ominpotent villain he would have spent years training and planning.

Cap was sent back hundreds of times? 500 times? One incident lasted 50 years and we know that Cap is a through planner. Lets average each incident 20 years? 500 X 20 = 10 000 years of experience. Beat that! Furthermore Cap is a training fanatic. Wolverine trains but is not fanatical.

He didnt say that because it was true he said it because he was trying to piss him off. You can clearly see that Wolverine was trying to get Cap riled up and was using his emotions against him.

Furthermore Wolverine is not outhinking a guy who is the Reed Richards of combat strategy who uses skill and intelligence 100 perecent of time and is not in a weakened state while Wolverine is tired and hungry and uses intelligence far less than Cap does. Bios can be inaccurate but Marvel universe is consistent with Wolverine and Caps showings by making Cap more intelligent than Wolverine in his bios.

If you think Origins was a good example of how a fight between Cap and Wolverine should go you're a fanboy.

What on earth are you talking about? Wolverine was not a worthy foe. Mister X completely owned Wolverine and would have killed Wolverine if Taskmaster had not intervened. The only way Wolverine beat Mr X was going beserk and he wasnt using MA then he was just acting on instinct as Wolverine stated when he goes Beserk he doesnt even know what hes doing next.

Furthermore the reason why Mister X was so good was because he was a telepath not because of his MA skill thats why he lost when Wolverine went beserk.

When did Taskmaster walk over Cap?

Right ok so when somebody says "Even such and such himself." What does this mean? Does it mean you think that person is superior to you or inferior?

No they dont. Korvac saga.

Wolverine was training in MA before WW2, so that would explain it.

I bet Zartan didnt say that did he. Making assumptions?

Wolverine beat him because he went beserk AND because Taskmaster saved his life. When the Hulks goes beserk it doesnt make him a MA.

According to Jinzin Cap beat Shang and several other people at the sametime so yeah he has.

PIS. Wolverine doesnt have showings to match people like Cap and DD. Cap in a weaker dying body of the Red Skull has been able to stun Goliath with one finger, proceed to dodge yellowjackets blast and then knock him on his back with a punch. When Wolverine does stuff like that on a regular basis then Wolverine gets to be in the same league as Cap and DD.

Already explained.

Blowing things out of proportion again? He was an Urban legend so what? All that proves is that Wolverines status is different. Cap is a symbol Wolverine is an Urban legend.

Apparetly in House of M people were crying that Cap wasnt still around no more. Hell when superheroes have problems people always go to Cap for help not Wolverine. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm only in for a second but I'm almost 100% that the issue before that one (Captain America 16?) it gives the exact number of time reboots as 72 (around 70 at the least). Captain American didn't retain his memory for those 72 reboots either, only the 4 or 5 after... and he spent all his time organizing rebellions, recruiting allies, and convincing Johny Average-man to stand up to Korvak. Not so much time for training.

I'm not sure if I'll have time to respond to the rest this week. I'm pretty busy with work and updating my portfolio... and my friend is dragging me to Port Dover on the 13th for the huge biker gathering.

Alfheim
I'm only in for a second but I'm almost 100% that the issue before that one (Captain America 16?)

Ive got that and no it doesnt.

it gives the exact number of time reboots as 72 (around 70 at the least). Captain American didn't retain his memory for those 72 reboots either, only the 4 or 5 after...

You're being wack. This is what it says about the reboots.

He went back in time hundreds of times and he remembered each time.

and he spent all his time organizing rebellions, recruiting allies, and convincing Johny Average-man to stand up to Korvak. Not so much time for training.

He did spend time recurting allies but he also spent time training and training other people. We can clearly see this in some of the strategies he used to take out Korvac. We know from Caps persoanlity that he trains all the time, so he would have found time to train inbetween recruiting other people.

Remember the reboots were specifically for thinking of a way to deafeat Korvac. All his time was spent on training and strategy he did not have time for fun like Wolverine does.

I'm not sure if I'll have time to respond to the rest this week. I'm pretty busy with work and updating my portfolio... and my friend is dragging me to Port Dover on the 13th for the huge biker gathering.

I hear you have problems with biker gangs in Canada.

P.S. The new Robin Hood sucks whats wrong with you?

basilisk

When Wolverine was a spook he was so efficient and so effective that he was considered an urban legend created to scare rookie agents. Was Captain America? No. Red Skull? No. Not even Nick Fury can boast such claim.

How on earth could a world-famous living legend, Avenger, and defender of freedom and human rights be used as "an urban legend to scare rookie agents"? It wouldn't matter if Cap was 100 times the agent and fighter Wolverine was.

basilisk

Maybe it's like that movie where one fighter says to the other something like "You're always training... maybe that's why you're the best." and the other fighter replies "Maybe I'm just better."

Even if I had trained at the 100m sprint my whole life I very much doubt I could outrun olympic gold medallists at the 100m.

Maybe Cap's just naturally better.

What does this really say about Wolverine? Ogun can transfer a lifetime of training in mere hours, so he could transfer four lives in less than a day. Yet somehow he was stuck training Wolverine for years. Is Logan a bit slow on the uptake or something?

Seriously, in my early days of reading comics Wolverine was one of my favourites and Cap never was particularly. Wolverine still is, but the way the character is portrayed these days is really starting to annoy me.

Alfheim
Originally posted by basilisk

What does this really say about Wolverine? Ogun can transfer a lifetime of training in mere hours, so he could transfer four lives in less than a day. Yet somehow he was stuck training Wolverine for years. Is Logan a bit slow on the uptake or something?

Oh really, apparently Cap learnt an alien martial art in a day.

Originally posted by basilisk

Seriously, in my early days of reading comics Wolverine was one of my favourites and Cap never was particularly. Wolverine still is, but the way the character is portrayed these days is really starting to annoy me.

Tell me about it. This was Wolverine back in the day.

http://img15.photobucket.com/albums/v44/guyverjay/spidey-x-men1.jpg
http://img15.photobucket.com/albums/v44/guyverjay/spidey-x-men2.jpg
http://img15.photobucket.com/albums/v44/guyverjay/spidey-x-men3.jpg

Now all of a sudden Wolverine was an agent in WW2 and had to save Caps butt on 2 occassions.

srankmissingnin
Oops my bad, it's Captain America 18, not 16.

Korvak: Much better. How many reboots does that make Primax?
Primax: Seventy-two, my lord.

After that Korvak, made it so that Captain America would remember his defeats after a reboot and realise his struggle was useless. After Korvak gave Cap the ability to remember there was only four additional confrontations, one that took place 45 years after the last reboot, one that was 7 years after, one that was 16 years after, and the one that was 10 years after that lead to Korvak resetting back to the moment Cap killed the Red Skull. Captain America saying he fought Korvak "hundreds of times" is the equivalent of me saying, "I've seen the LotRs literally a million times". It was an exaggeration, something you'd know if you've read issue 18.

Or maybe Ogun is an immortal demon sorcerer with 1000s of years of combat knowledge that can't be imparted in any traditional manor with out taking... you know... 1000s of years?

Have you watched the entire season of Robin Hood, Alfheim? I'll give you that it wasn't very good at the beginning but it gets better and better, and the season finale was awesome.

Now I'm off again! Sorry about this jumbled post... I hate being busy. sad

Alfheim
Oops my bad, it's Captain America 18, not 16.

Korvak: Much better. How many reboots does that make Primax?
Primax: Seventy-two, my lord.

After that Korvak, made it so that Captain America would remember his defeats after a reboot and realise his struggle was useless. After Korvak gave Cap the ability to remember there was only four additional confrontations, one that took place 45 years after the last reboot, one that was 7 years after, one that was 16 years after, and the one that was 10 years after that lead to Korvak resetting back to the moment Cap killed the Red Skull. Captain America saying he fought Korvak "hundreds of times" is the equivalent of me saying, "I've seen the LotRs literally a million times". It was an exaggeration, something you'd know if you've read issue 18.

Ive read the issue and I own it. Sorry but thats rubbish you know why. According to you after 72 reboots Korvac enabled him to remember his reboots he only rebboted him 4 more times.

Ok right so let me get this straight Cap gets rebooted 4 more times and then says I got sent back in time hundreds of times? Ok so if you drank 4 cups of tea you would say that you drank 100s of cups of tea?

The reason why there were only four more confrontations was because they couldnt fit all the hundreds of reboots in one comic. Also considering that Korvac is a cosmic level character with the power to control time you really think that 76 reboots are going get him fed up? The logical conclusion is that Cap literally had to go back hundreds of times.

We should continue this discussion in the Wolverine vs Cap thread below.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/311710_91-captain-america-vs-wolverine

Wonder Man
Well everybody remember those master race guys that kicked the crap outa Sabertooth. Those guys were just creations of the Skull right. We've seen the Skull almost like a spirit in recent comics plotting.
He may be too much for Cap to handle himself. That puts Wolverine in a awakard positon against him.
Oh and Wolvie can be beaten cause whom ever tagged him to graft his bones to the metal knows how to take him in.

Battlehammer
Thats because they retconed Wolverines ass. Since Wolverine started learning MA before Cap at some point he had to be better than Cap. Cap has now exceeded him.

How does that make even the least bit of sense?

Well capt was frozen Logan was training and improving..............so if capt was no as good a fighter as wolverine in WW2 then there no way in hell he be as good a fighter as Logan is now.........

Alfheim
Originally posted by Battlehammer
How does that make even the least bit of sense?

Well capt was frozen Logan was training and improving..............so if capt was no as good a fighter as wolverine in WW2 then there no way in hell he be as good a fighter as Logan is now.........

1. Because he learns quicker than Wolverine. Hes more intelligent.

2. Korvac saga has given him more experience and intelligence.

Battlehammer
1. Because he learns quicker than Wolverine. Hes more intelligent.
Firsts off being more intelligent would not make up for a year experience let a lone 50. Next capt does not learn faster thats purely speculation. Nor is capt smarter then wolverine.

2. Korvac saga has given him more experience and intelligence.
More intelligenc? I love to see you prove that.

Experience.............more experience then wolverine........I think not.

Not to mention fighting the same foe is that very impressive experience it rather useless nor would it help you advance your MA prowess.

Alfheim
Firats off being more intelligent would not make up for a eyar experience let a lone 50. Next capt does not learn fast thats purely speculation.

No its not he learnt an ALIEN martial art in one day, so yeah that makes sense.

Nor is capt smarter then wolverine.

1. Who uses there brain more Cap or Wolverine?
2. Have you seen the bios of Cap and Wolverine on Cmasters forum, guess who has highier intelligence. Cap does.

More intelligenc? I love to see you prove that.

Already have.

Experience.............more experience then wolverine........I think not.

Already explained. Pay attention.

Nopt to mention fighting the same foe is that very impressive experience it rather useless nor would it help you advance your MA prowess.

yeah it would if the guy you're fighting is cosmic level and can reboot time.

Battlehammer
No its not he learnt an ALIEN martial art in one day, so yeah that makes sense.
is thats supose to impress me.............Logan been stated as beeing a master of every style on earth..........also can you prove this statement of yours?

1. Who uses there brain more Cap or Wolverine?.
wolverine since he needs less sleep so he using more of his brain powers form a longer time period.

2. Have you seen the bios of Cap and Wolverine on Cmasters forum, guess who has highier intelligence. Cap does.?.
HAHAHAHAHAHA did you just say this. How pethetic. Who cares what C-master says on his sight. It not official nor does it mean any thing.

Hva eyou seen the latest updated captain america bio made by marvel? Ya capt got moved down to a level 6 fighting skill not 7.............

Already have.

Already explained. Pay attention.
nope you havent.

yeah it would if the guy you're fighting is cosmic level and can reboot time. .
no it would not. None of that would improve your fighting skills or knowledge. A cosmic being no matter how skilled capt got could kill him instantly.

Alfheim
is thats supose to impress me.............Logan been stated as beeing a master of every style on earth..........also can you prove this statement of yours?

I'll have to find out, but im not sure if I can be bothered because it wont make a difference.

wolverine since he needs less sleep so he using more of his brain powers form a longer time period.

You moron. I dont mean using your brain to cross the road I mean STRATEGY!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA did you just say this. How pethetic. Who cares what C-master says on his sight. It not official nor does it mean any thing.

You ****. THE MARVEL UNIVERSE HANDBOOK!!!!! laughing

Hva eyou seen the latest updated captain america bio made by marvel? Ya capt got moved down to a level 6 fighting skill not 7.............

Marvel.com is a pile of ****. Do you know that theyve given Wolverine 7 for everything?

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Wolverine_(James_Howlett)

no it would not. None of that would improve your fighting skills or knowledge. A cosmic being no matter how skilled capt got could kill him instantly.

Cosmic beings are powerful therefore you would have to train very hard to beat them...simple.

Battlehammer
I'll have to find out, but im not sure if I can be bothered because it wont make a difference.
so pritty much what you said was a load of BS?

You moron. I dont mean using your brain to cross the road I mean STRATEGY!!!!!.
wait im the moron, becuase you typed your question inccoreectly............ya that makes sense roll eyes (sarcastic)

You ****. THE MARVEL UNIVERSE HANDBOOK!!!!! laughing
Whats so funny? I mean your usingc-master site as evidence lol.

Marvel.com is a pile of ****. Do you know that theyve given Wolverine 7 for everything?

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Wolverine_(James_Howlett)

Did I say I was talking about marvel.com............nope.

I said the updated hand books you know the marvel universe updated hand books A-Z.

Cosmic beings are powerful therefore you would have to train very hard to beat them...simple.
See again nope. Training would do nothing for capt. Like it stated in the issue capt got a whole army of guys and he attacked. The only thing capt improved on was his leadership skill and perhaps his tatics for leading a group. None of wihich would help him in one on one combat.

Alfheim
so pritty much what you said was a load of BS?

No. I'll have to find out. Ive heard it mentioned by Cap fans. the same way ive heard Cap ahs taken a shot to the head from a bullet.

wait im the moron, becuase you typed your question inccoreectly............ya that makes sense roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well at the end of the day Cap uses stratgey more than Wolverine does.

Whats so funny? I mean your usingc-master site as evidence lol.

No you **** the official handbook scans that were posted on the forum.

Did I say I was talking about marvel.com............nope.

I said the updated hand books you know the marvel universe updated hand books A-Z.

Well thats stupid and you're probably lying. Why would Cap get bumped down to 6 when Wolverine, Taskmaster and villains of Shang Chi have all talked about how good he is.

See again nope. Training would do nothing for capt. Like it stated in the issue capt got a whole army of guys and he attacked. The only thing capt improved on was his leadership skill and perhaps his tatics for leading a group. None of wihich would help him in one on one combat.

Crap. Cap attacked Korvac numerous times on his own. So what you're trying to tell me that he stopped training? What the f**k?

Battlehammer
No. I'll have to find out. Ive heard it mentioned by Cap fans. the same way ive heard Cap ahs taken a shot to the head from a bullet.

So your not even sure it real...why am I not surprized.

Well at the end of the day Cap uses stratgey more than Wolverine does.
for group combat not for indivudal combat which is what were talking about...you know fighting skill.......

No you **** the official handbook scans that were posted on the forum.
Well thats stupid and you're probably lying. Why would Cap get bumped down to 6 when Wolverine, Taskmaster and villains of Shang Chi have all talked about how good he is.

Capt also listed as a level 6 in fighting skill in the newest most up dated hand book called " ALL-NEW OFICIAL HANDBOOK OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE A-Z UPDATE ADAM II TO ZODIAK issue 2of 4"

Ya don't ever say I am lieing ever again.

Crap. Cap attacked Korvac numerous times on his own. So what you're trying to tell me that he stopped training? What the f**k?
No what im syaing is there no evidence that he learned any new styles or advanced his MA skills in the least.

llagrok
Despite the extent of his healing factor, Wolverine is not immortal. If the injuries are extensive enough, especially if they result in the loss of vital organs, large amounts of blood, and/or loss of physical form, such as having flesh burned away by fire or acid, Wolverine can die.

Way to go Marvel.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by llagrok
Despite the extent of his healing factor, Wolverine is not immortal. If the injuries are extensive enough, especially if they result in the loss of vital organs, large amounts of blood, and/or loss of physical form, such as having flesh burned away by fire or acid, Wolverine can die.

Way to go Marvel.
that was changed in there last hand book the massive one that came out, but I agree the hand books are shit.

llagrok
that was changed in there last hand book the massive one that came out, but I agree the hand books are shit.

Indeed.

It might take Wolvie months to recover from a swordfight, but it only takes him a couple of hours to beat Lazaer and resurrect!

Alfheim
So your not even sure it real...why am I not surprized.

Look it happened in Avangers volume 3 issue 53 go check for yourself.

for group combat not for indivudal combat which is what were talking about...you know fighting skill.......

Duhhhh......im talking about individual combat group combat strategy in general.

Capt also listed as a level 6 in fighting skill in the newest most up dated hand book called " ALL-NEW OFICIAL HANDBOOK OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE A-Z UPDATE ADAM II TO ZODIAK issue 2of 4"

Oh right so you think thats an accurate description of his abilities?

Ya don't ever say I am lieing ever again.

I never said you were, but the interesting thing is you might have a guilty consicience. I looked up some reviews where Wolberine fought Bloodscream and Roughouse and there is no indication that Wolverine was beaten up and was dying when he fought Roughouse. Maybe your making **** up.

No what im syaing is there no evidence that he learned any new styles or advanced his MA skills in the least.

Look, he was sent back in time 1000s of years. If you dont thinks thats going to help somebodys MA, fine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.