Sean Matsuda/Dan Hibiki vs Kyo Kusanagi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colonelf40
1 on 2 handicap fight!

the teenage loser from the kof series Kyo Kusanagi takes on the 2 losers from sf series Dan and Sean!

who wins this one?

http://i.indiafm.com/posters/amrita/amrita57.jpg

Emperor Ashtar
Kyo takes it, too bad since sean is cool.

colonelf40
i agree!
sean is quite cool but is still a joke like dan!

i hope that in sf4 he gets a major charcter and power/skill upgrade!

SteelEagle
the 'loser' Kyo takes it. Don't like it, deal with it. wink

colonelf40
kyo takes this 8/10
5/10 if sean and dan stop acting like idoits and work as a team!

i think sean has more potenial than dan wioll ever have!
'HEY, DON'T CALL ME DAN!' - Sean Matsuda from SF3

Who else?
Yeah Sean is cool, I think he's gonna be the next Ryu. As for the fight, Sean and Dan get F**ked up. . .royaly.

What would make a good fight is Sean VS Shingo.

shin_remy
Sean is cool

Respect !!!!

Superboy Prime
Sean is a long way from being the next Ryu...

Kyo utterly curbstomps these 2 shoto wanna bes.

Emperor Ashtar
Sean has alot of heart more so than Ryu had when he was his age.

Who else?
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Sean is a long way from being the next Ryu...

Kyo utterly curbstomps these 2 shoto wanna bes. But he will be some day.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Sean has alot of heart more so than Ryu had when he was his age.

And? Oh wait Heart > Anything. How could I forget of Terry Bogard's adventures. My bad.

Besides Ryu showed more skill than Sean when Ryu was his age.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Who else?
But he will be some day.

I find it very unlikely.

Emperor Ashtar

Besides Ryu showed more skill than Sean when Ryu was his age.

Yeah, Capcom really weakened Sean. sad

Superboy Prime
Yeah. He was a top tier in 2nd Impact, right?

Emperor Ashtar
Yeah. He was a top tier in 2nd Impact, right?

I don't remember the tiers for Double Impact, but sean didn't suck like he does in Third Strike.

Who else?
I find it very unlikely. Sean trains too f**kin hard not to go anywere in the future. Given time, Sean is gonna be a beast, right along with Mel, the new Ken.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Who else?
Sean trains too f**kin hard not to go anywere in the future. Given time, Sean is gonna be a beast, right along with Mel, the new Ken.

If we ever get that far in SF's story. I really doubt they will replace Ryu & Ken with Sean & Mel because they already tried a SF without them...and look what happened.

Emperor Ashtar
If we ever get that far in SF's story. I really doubt they will replace Ryu & Ken with Sean & Mel because they already tried a SF without them...and look what happened.

Fans complained, that's what happened. They should bring Ryu and Sagat back as the only members of the old school cast, and everyone else should be new.

Superboy Prime
Yeah. That's my whole point. Fans will not accept a new Ryu when they can have the real thing.

If only Capcom stopped being a ***** and actually released a new(No ****ing remake) SF every 3-5 years like Tekken, SC or heck even DOA.

Who else?
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Fans complained, that's what happened. They should bring Ryu and Sagat back as the only members of the old school cast, and everyone else should be new. F**k Ryu, I would do just fine with Ken and Sagat, and Akuma.

Emperor Ashtar
The problem is when Capcom made Third Strike, they put alot of time and money into it( Third Strike is the most expensive 2-D fighter ever)

But, it did not profit as anticipated, and pretty much flopped.Capcom realised 2-D fighters were not as big as before and If they did make another Street Fighter, it will not be generate as much profit as it used too. Street Fighter 2 is the highest selling Street Fighter ever, and Capcom has yet to make a Street Fighter that tops it.

Also, if they make another Street Fighter it will most likely be in 3-D.

Who else?
Flopped is such a harsh word.

I read some where that, I think on some where on this site called Street Fighter Devotion, that SF 3 was the best selling fighting game series on the Dream Cast.

What I think would help SF, is if it were 3d and most of all, better advertisement.

lightness
according to fightersgeneration.com they are remaking super sf2 turbo(not just porting another version). we'll have to see how that would actually turn out, or if it's actually real.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.