did anybody improve

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yungz22
I have read the Naruto magna and watched the show and was truly disappointed in how the only people who have improved substantially after the time skip to me is team 7

i want to know what you guys think

BlaxicanHydra
I agree that in the timeskip they didn't focus nearly as much on the other Konoha ninja's as they did pre-time skip.

Terror of Death
Call me when they start focusing on Shino.

ladov52014
well ya they are all over team 7's dick and well they show shinimaru who is my 2nd fav neiji first but show is called NARUTO sooooooo lol it goes on who is close to naruto and like reacts with him in the manga they are showing more cause of the way they split but ya

Violent2Dope
Idk about that Shikamaru improved greatly.

Kento
Neiji's Byakugan has improved. Shikamaru's not so much improved as stopped being as lazy. I want to know how much Hinata, Kiba, and Shino have improved but instead they decide to show Sasuke fighting Deidara...I'd much rather see Kiba and Akamaru fighting somebody then Sasuke fighting somebody.

Violent2Dope
I'd much rather see Sasuke having his spine ripped out than fighting someone.

Kero_Co
I'd say shikamaru stands out the most. Chouji has improved but he's nowhere near as strong as when he was on pills. They really haven't shown too much of the other ones, which is too bad because I was really hoping Shino would get some action in this arc. Also, I'm am sick of sasuke. Really, he might as well be the main character because he's getting way more time than naruto. Oh, and Kabuto has gone crazy...er...

ladov52014
lol sasuke aint getting more attention lol it seems like it but comeon lol on manga he got a tottalla of what 1 2 volumes lol i mean its weird cause u wanna say naruto is classic. with having friends helpinng one another our their is a greater power blah blah but their are so many lose ends AND WE DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY GONNA DO

yungz22
i mean to me it seems only thing diffrent in shippuden is the clothes change

ladov52014
lol ya but honestly everyone is gonna die lol plus its gonna be like dbz were it was dragon ball (naruto) dragon ball z ( naruto shippuuden) dragon ball gt (Naruto BLAH) LOL it will it will naruto manga has prob potential for like 2 more years and anime is gonna be on for like 4 :-D the way they do fillers these days

BlaxicanHydra
I'm just waiting for the climactic battle were Naruto severs Sasuke's nerves with the Rasengan Shruiken smile

King Kandy
Dude, I hate how much they Wank Sharingan users. When EVERY Sharingan user is capable of beating an Akatsuki member by himself... Then it is the most overhyped power on the show.

yungz22
naruto isi doubt naruto will ever hit sasuke with th rasenshuriken and i also think that naruto wont use that against sasuke if anything i think they will team up combining sasukes fire with narutos wind to defeat akatsuki leader or suttinlike that

Violent2Dope
I hope Sasuke get's his lims shaved off by Kisame, and then he slowly shaves off his head.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.