The new Transformers Movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
Well I went into this thinking, "how can it possibly live up to the old animated series"?

And I have to tell you that I was thoroughly impressed with it.

The CG was excellent, their voices were spot on, and the movie itself was just awesome.

What did you guys think?

Deathstroke
I really liked it. The CGI was amazing, especially the tranformations. The fight in New York was simply incredible too. Talk about action. I could've used a little more Starscream, but other than that I thought it was awesome.

I really liked the part where the autobots are trying to hide in Sam's backyard and they're all pressed up against the side of the house. laughing out loud

Galan007
Originally posted by Deathstroke
I really liked the part where the autobots are trying to hide in Sam's backyard and they're all pressed up against the side of the house. laughing out loud laughing out loud

That, and the "leaking fluids" lines.

ragesRemorse
i liked the transformers, but nothing else

fanboy 1988
It was an awsome flick, without question the best comic movie this summer.

Swanky-Tuna
It was definitely better than what I expected it to be.

Galan007
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
It was definitely better than what I expected it to be. I agree.

I went in not expecting much, and came out floored at how much I enjoyed it.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I loved The Transformers. It could make a whole lot of money.

Superherovandal
I loved the movie. Great action sequences, great story, quite some funny moments. Good Acting. if they make a sequel what would they use as a story though?

BlaxicanHydra
Galvatron, Unicron etc.

celestialdemon
I didn't like this movie very much. I went in not expecting much and got just that. I mostly went for nostalgia's sake. The only thing that really held my attention was the two smokin' hot women in the movie.

Manslayer
Originally posted by Galan007
Well I went into this thinking, "how can it possibly live up to the old animated series"?

And I have to tell you that I was thoroughly impressed with it.

The CG was excellent, their voices were spot on, and the movie itself was just awesome.

What did you guys think? If the CGI in transformers is remarkable which it is especially after making giant robots cool i dont see why fox couldnt make a humanoid galactus rather than just hints of him.

Seems transformers the movie refuted foxs half ass excuse of galactus looking stupid in the movie. Make his armour black then

roughrider
Originally posted by fanboy 1988
It was an awsome flick, without question the best comic movie this summer.

Technically not a comic book film. The toys came first, then the animated series & the comics followed, for various publishers.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I wonder what Michael Bay has in store for the sequel?

MX5RACER
If you want proof of a sequel, then stay during the credits. There are three scenes during the credits. The last one holds part of the key to the sequel. Starscream is shown leaving the Earth's atmosphere and flying into space

Galan007
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Unicron etc. That would be awesome!

Priest
Deffinalty enjoyed it more than the other movies i watched this summer.
would recommend the movie to anyone.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by MX5RACER
If you want proof of a sequel, then stay during the credits. There are three scenes during the credits. The last one holds part of the key to the sequel. Starscream is shown leaving the Earth's atmosphere and flying into space

I saw that scene.

roughrider

That, and Optimus' last transmission, means more Transformers will be coming to Earth.
Maybe they will create the Space Bridge that allows them to walk from Earth to Cybertron & vice versa, just like in the comics/cartoon. thumb up

endrict
I want to see Devastator...

Tha C-Master
I liked it as well. I give it a very high rating.

lordboo
it restored my faith in blockbuster movies,after all the recent crap.

Jack Harkness
If you want proof of a sequel, then stay during the credits. There are three scenes during the credits. The last one holds part of the key to the sequel. Starscream is shown leaving the Earth's atmosphere and flying into space Thanks allot, I missed the final clip, how did it happen? I mean you saw what happened earlier.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.