What Tranfsormers do you want to see in the sequel and why.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
No explanation needed.

I'd love to see, of course, the Dinobots and the Constructicons. Imagine all 5 of the Dinobots ganging up on Devastator. droolio

Soundwave is a little far-fetched to be a music player-type machine, but I'm guessing that he could be like some sort of mobile dish/cannon. You think? I'd like him to also be in the sequel.

Also, I want Megatron to be in the sequel, since he had far too little screen time and died. He needs to come back with a major beef and whoop some ass.

SpaceMonkey
My favorite was always Jazz. I hope he comes back. I also wanna see Cliffjumper, Sideswipe, Mirage and Wheeljack. From the Decepticons I wanna see the other 2 jets, Thundercracker and Skywarp, and perhaps Ravage, Laserbeak and our favorite earthquake causer, Rumble.

"You wanna rumble with Rumble?"

Impediment
If Soundwave is introduced in the sequel, I hope the mini-bots like Laserbeak, Rumble, and Ravage are included, too.

xNIXSONx
Autobot reinforncements called to Earth: Ultra Magnus, Cliffjumper, Hopper, Kup(maybe lol). cant believe Jazz died he was the smallest BUT the 2nd in command lol

Decepticons not sure.

and on the first transformers dvd specials they gotta do a real live action version of The Awakening of Optimus Prime or somethin lol

Newjak
Man I gotta see the Dinobots just because after seeing Scorpinok I can only imagine how Grimlock would look.

Decepticon wise I want to see Soundwave

The big EH
soundwave, hotrod, springer, arcee, and the quintizons (i wanna see if they'll keep the fact that the quintizons built the transformers) and UNICRON

Impediment
I seriously doubt Unicron will be introduced in the live action movies. Cool as it would be, I agree, it won't happen.

xNIXSONx
i just realized there is another sequel thread and that one's at 2 pages, and no Hot Rod

Menetnashté
I'd like to see Soundwave, Shockwave, Wheeljack (we need him for dinobots anyway), Mirage, and Skyfire.

illadelph12
I'd like to see some of the combiners in the new movie. Like the Constructicons forming the REAL Devastator (who will likely need a new name for the film now that Bay mixed him up with Brawl), The Stunticons (Motormaster was ill), The Combaticons forming Bruticus, The Aerobots, Protectobots, etc.

If they're trying to go for that Spielberg-ian "Wow" factor they should try to pull off Metroplex, Fort Maximus, or Triptocon. Can you imagine seeing two cities transforming into giant robots and battling on screen?

=Tired Hiker=
It would be cool to see a bunch of other Transformers in a sequel, but I'm not sure they could top the first movie. Part of what I enjoyed the most was Shia's character discovering his car was a Transformer, then being sucked into the whole adventure. Also the military trying to figure out what was going on was a huge part of the movie as well. Since we know all this stuff now, there better be some dynamics that are equalling as exciting or better in the second one if there is a second one, which I hope there will be.

xNIXSONx
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
It would be cool to see a bunch of other Transformers in a sequel, but I'm not sure they could top the first movie. Part of what I enjoyed the most was Shia's character discovering his car was a Transformer, then being sucked into the whole adventure. Also the military trying to figure out what was going on was a huge part of the movie as well. Since we know all this stuff now, there better be some dynamics that are equalling as exciting or better in the second one if there is a second one, which I hope there will be.

i wish i got a car that was an amazing autobot transformer lol sad

Wolverine2006
For sure Starscream is going to be in it...but I think Blackout with a more screen time and fight scenes wuld be cool. I want to see him go all out with his helicopter blades on an autobot...or Starscream.

Dreamt
Aircraft carrier.

Mišt
Originally posted by illadelph12

If they're trying to go for that Spielberg-ian "Wow" factor they should try to pull off Metroplex, Fort Maximus, or Triptocon. Can you imagine seeing two cities transforming into giant robots and battling on screen?

dddd

FistOfThe North
I'd like to see the Transformers origin story. Like a prequel.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
I'd like to see the Transformers origin story. Like a prequel.
there's a comic called ghosts of yesterday, that's a prequel to the movie.

FistOfThe North

darthmaul1
soundwave for sure, but would have to be updated to maybe use CD's instead of tapes. with ravage, rumble, and laser beak.
please for the love of god no dinobots, those things were stupid, me grimlock is an idiot, just stick with the original ones, that transformers movie in 86 was the downfall of the series.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by darthmaul1
soundwave for sure, but would have to be updated to maybe use CD's instead of tapes. with ravage, rumble, and laser beak.
please for the love of god no dinobots, those things were stupid, me grimlock is an idiot, just stick with the original ones, that transformers movie in 86 was the downfall of the series.
The movie itself was good, but you're right it did suck afterwards. Why no Dinobots? Grimlock was feckin' hilarious in the movie. "Me Grimlock no bozo! ME GRIMLOCK KING!"

Count Makashi
Soundwave, i loved him, when i was a kid, he was so cool in the carton, why didn't they include him in the first part.

xNIXSONx
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
For sure Starscream is going to be in it...but I think Blackout with a more screen time and fight scenes wuld be cool. I want to see him go all out with his helicopter blades on an autobot...or Starscream.

blackout died by the hands of josh duhamel

we gotta see some Wheeljack definately and more teamwork from the Autobots and more takedowns from single Autobots

the battle w/ the Tank (misnamed Devastator, actually named Brawl...) was like wtf jazz tried to take him down, got thrown and then wtf pwned by megatron lol, ironhide and ratchet i dunno what they were doing, finally bumblebee takes him down

Menetnashté
Originally posted by xNIXSONx

we gotta see some Wheeljack definately and more teamwork from the Autobots and more takedowns from single Autobots

the battle w/ the Tank (misnamed Devastator, actually named Brawl...) was like wtf jazz tried to take him down, got thrown and then wtf pwned by megatron lol, ironhide and ratchet i dunno what they were doing, finally bumblebee takes him down
They started fighting him didn't they? I think they just disappeared halfway through the final battle, I didn't see what happened to them.

Wolverine2006

Ya I know what happened but u know Megatron is going to come back...and that leaves room for Blackout to come back somehow

xNIXSONx
Ya I know what happened but u know Megatron is going to come back...and that leaves room for Blackout to come back somehow

guess you can say we might see anyone or everyone back, like how raimi said, this isnt the last we seen of Doc Ock or Venom even though he clearly showed them dead or dying...but for all we know bay might for example, take pieces of Brawl (devastator) and combine him with other new decepticons to actually form Devastator or something, who knows lol

Wolverine2006
SPOILERS:

I just don't know how they're gonna bring Megatron back...the way he died was like a never come back kind of a thing. He got the allspark put into his chest...unless it ends up making him stronger or something.

xNIXSONx
SPOILERS:

I just don't know how they're gonna bring Megatron back...the way he died was like a never come back kind of a thing. He got the allspark put into his chest...unless it ends up making him stronger or something.

well...maybe he somehow lands on some underwater energon crystals and that like sort of brings him back to life. what i wouldve done rather than dump the decepticons into the deepest ocean on earth, i wouldve had them like separated into small pieces and such, scattered throughout the world in the highest mountains, and under the deepest waters...

Wolverine2006
IDK but they cant have a Transformers movie without Megatron in it. They'll figure out something

xNIXSONx
IDK but they cant have a Transformers movie without Megatron in it. They'll figure out something

exactly, if anything they'll actually show Starscream leading or trying to lead a new pack of decepticons along w/ barricade and maybe scorponok, and trying to perhaps convince the other Decepticons not to go after the remains of Megatron...

...while sam, mikaela, and the the gang await the descent of a few more Autobots cool man, just thinkin bout it lol

Menetnashté
Megatron was tossed into the ocean at the end of 'More than Meets the eye' saga as well and managed to come back, they'll find a way. Optimus came back after he died in the cartoon, so it's not impossible by any means.

Newjak

Scythe

stickman618
Galvatron: they can explain it by sayinga tiny fragment of the all spark in his chest regenerated him

he can be a "one shot kill" laser cannon, and a jet(so that he can move too)

the Constucticons: they could be the team that Starscream brings back

xNIXSONx
Originally posted by stickman618
Galvatron: they can explain it by sayinga tiny fragment of the all spark in his chest regenerated him

he can be a "one shot kill" laser cannon, and a jet(so that he can move too)

the Constucticons: they could be the team that Starscream brings back

or they can just have Megatron come back as Megatron and say the fragment of the AllSpark temporarily stopped his spark like say a jolt of energy into a beating heart, except he comes back stronger? i guess he'd hafto come back modified somehow yeah.

Mairuzu
If Sephiroth can come back! ANYONE CAN

all hail megatron =3

Scythe
Ultra Magnus.

illadelph12
I'm thinking that the allspark not only resurrects Megatron, but while under water the all spark comes into contact with sunken ships and converts them into Decepticons, one of these sunken ships being a WW-II aircraft carrier that becomes Tidalwave, and the vehicles and jets onboard could become the Combaticons (which could re-introduce Brawl as himself).

Scythe
I swear, we need some kind of TF fan fic thread.

Losty
dinobots :cause there dope

constructicons: as above

inserticons: as above

ultra magnus and hot rod: but save them for part 3

soundwave with all the mini bots: doppppnesss

the rest of the decpeticon jets, thundercracker, ramjet ect, they should be the 1st ones starscream goes n gets and they can be his new top men.

Scythe
Top men? Top Gun?! Hehehe.

Losty
lol u got the joke! I didnt think anyone would!

Scythe
Originally posted by Losty
lol u got the joke! I didnt think anyone would!

Yeah, didn't actually know you meant to put that in there.

Wolverine2006
Dinobot...my all time favorite

Menetnashté
Dinobot...my all time favorite
Who?

Wolverine2006
U didnt watch Beast Wars??

Best Episode Ever:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JmaaOusCDi8

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Blo1hatXVsI&mode=related&search=

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0u7Rb2fU4cA&mode=related&search=

Menetnashté
U didnt watch Beast Wars??

Best Episode Ever:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JmaaOusCDi8

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Blo1hatXVsI&mode=related&search=

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0u7Rb2fU4cA&mode=related&search=
I watched G1 and some of Armada, that's it.

And I really didn't like that, at all.

bloodoverme
skylynx, cliffjumper, fortress maximus, skyfire, ultramagnus, omega-supreme, dinobots, bruticus (combined combaticons) devastator (combined constructicons), menace-saur (combined stunticons), skyfire, superion (combined aereobots), defensor (combined protectobots), pretty much all the combiners, lol. :P

Wolverine2006

Menetnashté
I grew up on Beast Wars
That must be why you like it, that really looks more like a Transformers parody then anything to me, I mean there was a character that was a rat? What's with that.

Faceman
I would like to see Jetfire, to even out the Decepticons aerial advantage....

Scythe

Wolverine2006

Menetnashté
it wasnt a parody it is Transformers...its supposed to be the descendants of the originals
I know it's not a parody I said it looked more like a parody, than an actual show. A raptor running around with a pistol doesn't seem very serious. Anyways, not the subject in this thread so moving on.

Scythe
I wouldn't mind seein Black Convoy( Scourge ) appear.

super pr*xy
arcee

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/6457/arcee2ck1.jpg

xNIXSONx
Originally posted by super pr*xy
arcee

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/6457/arcee2ck1.jpg

they had like a movie toy of arcee as a motorbike, like the racing kind, and her transformation looked RIDICULOUS, it was gross...to me anyways

Scythe
they had like a movie toy of arcee as a motorbike, like the racing kind, and her transformation looked RIDICULOUS, it was gross...to me anyways

What do you mean?

stickman618
i heard they wanted Acree in the first movie

but they couldn't find the time to explain why there are female robots

Scythe
Originally posted by stickman618
i heard they wanted Acree in the first movie

but they couldn't find the time to explain why there are female robots

Just like Smurfette.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.