DC vs Marvel (no weak links 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lionking
silver surfer UNI LORD
thanos
sentry
morg with WOL
GLADIATOR with uni power.

DC line up

Superman DC One Million
Darkseid (Silver Age)
Pre Crisis Validus
Wonder Woman (With Godforce and armor)
JLU Amazo

Bloodlust no tampering with powers

guy222
Originally posted by lionking
silver surfer UNI LORD
thanos
sentry
morg with WOL
GLADIATOR with uni power.

DC line up

Superman DC One Million
Darkseid (Silver Age)
Pre Crisis Validus
Wonder Woman (With Godforce and armor)
JLU Amazo

Bloodlust no tampering with powers

Give Thanos a powerup

tdawg14
DC wins this. Amazo is ridiculous

Magee
Is that Superman one million or superman prime? Also silver age darkseid is insanley powerful, pre crisis validus was beating down on pre criss supes and to top it all off we have WW with the godforce and JLU Amazo... DC win.

Hitman911
Originally posted by guy222
Give Thanos a powerup

ditto

lionking
i say surfer beats the lot by him self

Unilord was God in that Universe. This is Perez's run of alteration of Silver Surfer. Being the strongest towards the end of his series...during the Unilord saga, it was the top being of another universe. This being had constructs that he had created called Blackbodies that absorbed the soul of beings on planets that he had condemned. There was a Watcher from that had gone to this universe millenia ago, who in exchange for his counsel to UniLord, UniLord put one soul in "Dark Counsel" Blackbody. The Surfer was defeated by Dark Counsel's Blackbody and was absorbed. Long story short, Surfer was able to gain control control of the merged form with the Blackbody and went into combat with UniLord. During this fight, Surfer used the power of the Blackbody merged with his own to drain souls from the UniLord until they were equals. Surfer then used this new power to drain the UniLord of all the souls he had gained over the millenia and thus gained UniLord's power level thus became the entire universe/universal continuum.There are more points to the story than this, but I'm just trying to give you an idea of who UniLord Surfer Time again, Surfer has the ability to merge, intermingle, mix, blend adapt to foreign energy. He is a conduit.

no_limits
hahahahaha now thats funny. now the unilord is so sos so gdly awesome but gets his ass taxed by the silver surfer??? hmmm so whats to say that amazo cudnt absorb his powers because in the animated series that amazo is way way WAY WAY beyond the silver surfer. now with thus said if the unilord could be absorbed by surfer then 'inlord surfer' can. not to mention the godwave which would take him out anyway.

and to finish.... pre crisis (silver age) darkseid a true beast who would erase most out of existence

BUMP

lionking

no_limits
QUOTE:
The Unilord is the abstractual embodiment of a universal continuum, an abstract conceptual entity. Go read SS 111-122. It , with a thought can hurl planets move galaxies with a thought.

- hahaha in 'the return' amazo blinks oa to another location, and says he could destroy the universe on a whim lol he'd destroy unilord universe without entering it.

QUOTE:
The Uni Lord is basically the god of this strange, alternative universe that the Surfer was summoned to, and went to in order to help the inhabitants. It was nearly omnipotent

- if that were true he wouldn't have got absorbed by the likes of the silver surfer and have to aqsk a watcher for help lol

all amazo would have top do is do what surfer had to do... still even so i'm willing to bet my life that he could blink him out of existence.

lets not get started on the godwave and standard thanos in all honesty is no match for the silver age non jobbing darkseid

quanchi112
interesting stuff. i have these silver surfer issues u are speaking of. maybe its time to read them soon. sounds interesting.

quanchi112
Originally posted by no_limits
QUOTE:
The Unilord is the abstractual embodiment of a universal continuum, an abstract conceptual entity. Go read SS 111-122. It , with a thought can hurl planets move galaxies with a thought.

- hahaha in 'the return' amazo blinks oa to another location, and says he could destroy the universe on a whim lol he'd destroy unilord universe without entering it.

QUOTE:
The Uni Lord is basically the god of this strange, alternative universe that the Surfer was summoned to, and went to in order to help the inhabitants. It was nearly omnipotent

- if that were true he wouldn't have got absorbed by the likes of the silver surfer and have to aqsk a watcher for help lol

all amazo would have top do is do what surfer had to do... still even so i'm willing to bet my life that he could blink him out of existence.

lets not get started on the godwave and standard thanos in all honesty is no match for the silver age non jobbing darkseid hmmmmm. a kirby darkseid vs a starlin thanos. well whoever writes the story would have their guy win. but if a third party wrote it. hmmmmmmm

Thanos_THOTU
This is a bit more fair but DC still has the edge. AMAZO is quite powerful and tips the favor of DC greately, you would need someone like Kubik, Maker or some other Cube Being to match him.

lionking
Unilord surfer had the powers of billions upon billions of souls within him. He had antibodies who's powers rivaled thanos, surfer and other powerful beings.
the team wouldn't have a chance against the Unilord surfer. The only reason surfer beat the unilord was because he absorbed a blackbody into himself, and siphoned off the souls from unilord into himself.

amzo would last for a while then get beat

no_limits
hahaha just thought i'd point out that lionking ent got a clue and all he does is post other ppl's replys from other forums and threads tutut

lionking
thats funny you do the same thing.

so who not got a clue

lionking
http://img70.imageshack.us/my.php?image=unilord2eb3.jpg

Battles Uni-lord after amping himself using Blackbody's recalibration..

Absorbs energy blast and returned it a lot more powerfull..
http://img527.imageshack.us/my.php?...99612021jj2.jpg

Directly absorbs more energy from the Uni-lord entity..
http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?...99612022fl6.jpg

Destroyed that dead star system they where fighting..
http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?...99612023dh9.jpg

Uni-lord Surfer..
http://img182.imageshack.us/my.php?...ssvsuni3df8.jpg

Juntai
That part where he fights the red x looking thing is sick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.