Blob with two twist vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can Blob with Juggernauts powers and Graviton's gravity powers beat Superman? He can only use Graviton's powers to keep him planted to Earth's surface.Blob gets a year of prep with Gravitons powers

don't shiv
well seeing as how Blob has gravitrons powers and Juggernaoughts as well as a years prep Superman is gonna slam dunk Blob forcefield Planet Earth along with Fred's few remaining braincells into Old Sol big grin

F.J. Dukes brain cannae survive the rigors of a years prep

Fred is dead

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Can Blob with Juggernauts powers and Graviton's gravity powers beat Superman? He can only use Graviton's powers to keep him planted to Earth's surface.Blob gets a year of prep with Gravitons powers

prolly not

deathbunnyman
nope

TricksterPriest
Superman has moved planets. I think he can move this guy. And if he's standing still, Juggernaut's powers won't help him. stick out tongue

Blight
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Superman has moved planets. I think he can move this guy. And if he's standing still, Juggernaut's powers won't help him. stick out tongue Even with his Force Field?

Validus
Blob and Juggernaut is like the worst amalgam ever.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I highly doubt it.

Symmetric Chaos
What would possess you to give a person immovability and unstoppablility?

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
What would possess you to give a person immovability and unstoppablility? Originally posted by Validus
Blob and Juggernaut is like the worst amalgam ever. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.