krona vs living trubunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lionking
who wins

guy222
Originally posted by lionking
who wins

I did this thread smile

lionking
ok can i have the link

guy222
Originally posted by lionking
ok can i have the link

I will look for it

It should still be there

Utrigita
Living Tribunal.

quanchi112
lt in a curbstomp

Utrigita
Indeed (hey we agreed on something quanchi112) big grin

quanchi112
Originally posted by Utrigita
Indeed (hey we agreed on something quanchi112) big grin about time u were on the side of right stick out tongue

Utrigita
I could say the same to you wink

quanchi112
I could say the same to you wink to bad i said it first. big grin

Utrigita
Originally posted by quanchi112
to bad i said it first. big grin

Damm mad

its okay we have had some funny discussion about the Tyrant Galactus incident.

How did the Galactus and all his creations vs All New Gods actually turn out???

quanchi112
Damm mad

How did the Galactus and all his creations vs All New Gods actually turn out??? in my opinion big g and tyrant are more powerful than any new gods. coupled with tyrants drones and the heralds i think they would stomp them. i mean doomsday did it. laughing

Utrigita
in my opinion big g and tyrant are more powerful than any new gods. coupled with tyrants drones and the heralds i think they would stomp them. i mean doomsday did it. laughing

Okay don't think they would stomp though but believe they would win if Tyrant and Galactus are both at there most powerful levels and the new gods doesn't have that dammed worlolgog thing mad

Juntai
Tribunal.

quanchi112
Okay don't think they would stomp though but believe they would win if Tyrant and Galactus are both at there most powerful levels and the new gods doesn't have that dammed worlolgog thing mad yeah well we ultimately agree on big g and friends winning. smile thats good enough for me.

Tyrant
I'm undecided quite honestly, unless LT gets his champion Hawkeye to fight for him... shifty

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tyrant
I'm undecided quite honestly, unless LT gets his champion Hawkeye to fight for him... shifty theres no way krona can beat him. lt in utter curbstomp land.

guy222
Originally posted by Tyrant
I'm undecided quite honestly, unless LT gets his champion Hawkeye to fight for him... shifty

She Hulk wink

Tyrant
Originally posted by guy222
She Hulk wink Or he could get a monkey to throw poop in Krona's eyes.

Mider999
krona you cant go up against the LT even KMC thinks so!

KRONA: F THE LT AND F KMC I BURY THOSE COKAROCHES!

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999

KRONA: F THE LT AND F KMC I BURY THOSE COKAROCHES!

best post of the evening

quanchi112

KRONA: F THE LT AND F KMC I BURY THOSE COKAROCHES! as he says this he is killed from behind much in the same way tony montana died in scarface.

Mider999
haha anyway thanks for ruining what i ment in the first place quanchi let the people guess on there own it helps them exerchise there minds

quanchi112
haha anyway thanks for ruining what i ment in the first place quanchi let the people guess on there own it helps them exerchise there minds well sorry for ruinin ur fun. but who didnt know that was tony montana. if they saw the movie chances are they knew.

TricksterPriest
Damm mad

How did the Galactus and all his creations vs All New Gods actually turn out???

Despite Quanchi's posturing. the general consensus from the 'intelligent' posters was that the combined powers of the new gods take down Galactus & co. stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Despite Quanchi's posturing. the general consensus from the 'intelligent' posters was that the combined powers of the new gods take down Galactus & co. stick out tongue u mean the darkseid maniacs. ive already told u to read the hunger. excellent noncanon book that isnt to far off of what would really happen. hide the wrold. i loved that part. big grin

kevdude
u mean the darkseid maniacs. ive already told u to read the hunger. excellent noncanon book that isnt to far off of what would really happen. hide the wrold. i loved that part. big grin

The Source told Izaya to hide New Genesis, so what?? Darkseid had control over everything. If what u say is true then Galactus would leave the Fourth World all together not knowing anything but Apokolips was there (which isn't true).

Oh and Living Tribunal wins cool

guy222
Originally posted by kevdude
The Source told Izaya to hide New Genesis, so what?? Darkseid had control over everything. If what u say is true then Galactus would leave the Fourth World all together not knowing anything but Apokolips was there (which isn't true).

Oh and Living Tribunal wins cool

He does big grin

guy222
LT still

Knowsbleed33
I once defeated the LT by tapping into the beard of Chuck Norris. Krona could do the same.

guy222
Mr. T>Chuckyes

I pity the fool

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by guy222
Mr. T>Chuckyes

Your life is null and void! May Chuck rain vengeance down on your blasphemous tongue!

Only Jack Sparrow is greater than Chuck.

guy222
th_guy222

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.