i am not loved

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gabrella101
embarrasment

Mr. Bacon
lame thread, completely un-needed

JacopeX
You know, you didn't really have to make a thread about it......We already talked about it in anthoer thread that I am sure was visible to many......Stupid, But whatever...smile

Tattoo
DO WANT PS3!

gabrella101
i know everything is lame............................... sorry

Röland
Originally posted by Tattoo
DO WANT PS3!

Tattoo
Worms...in MY vagina?!

Röland
These balloons......ARE USELESS!

Tattoo
Someone in this room.....is a child molester!

Röland
Kill it with fire!

vivando-loca
it's called the off-topic forum for a reason, Bacon.

gabrella101
laughing out loud

JacopeX
Once I was at work, and I see this fat lady sitting in the lounge. I ask my co-worker, "Who is the lady?". He responds by saying "That's my mother. She came to visit.". I was like "Oh. She is a huge woman.".......And I walked away.

Tattoo
SPARTAAAAA!

silver_tears
pointandlaugh

Röland
This is madness!!!

This is spa...

Sparta!

Sparta! Sparta!

Sparta! Sparta! Sparta!

JacopeX

vivando-loca
that's really random, JacopeX.

gabrella101

Tattoo
PERVERT!

Röland
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w82/dclap24/Dundunduncurses.gif

Da Rev
Originally posted by JacopeX
..... Way to stay on the thread topic, idiot.

gabrella101
you better not be talking to me

Da Rev
Originally posted by gabrella101
you better not be talking to me Originally posted by Da Rev
Way to stay on the thread topic, idiot.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Da Rev
Way to stay on the thread topic, idiot. .....Too easy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Da Rev
Originally posted by JacopeX
.....Too easy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Housekeeping. You want me jerk you off?

vivando-loca
nobody's loved.

Tattoo
Zhe goggle...zhey do nothing!

JacopeX

Röland
Housekeeping. You want me jerk you off?

Huh? Oh yeah, I buy brake pads off him. I thought we were watching cartoons.

Da Rev

JacopeX
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w91/Starkraving_album/hamster.gif

Röland
Zhe goggle...zhey do nothing!

CURSES!

Röland
Why do you insist on doing that. erm You guys want this or American Gladiators.

Gladiators.

You know a lot of people go to college for seven years.

I know, they're called doctors.

Tattoo
54vtXRI32MQ

Röland
54vtXRI32MQ

I was just about to post that. laughing

Da Rev
You know the part where the character "Michelle" is at the airport getting a plane ticket and then she sees Tommy's step-mom and "son" making out? Well, the guy she is getting the ticket from his name is Michael Ewing, he's the executive producer of the movie. He's from a town called Kalamazoo, Michigan. The place I currently live. He vacations on this place called Mackinac Island. Me and my girlfriend met him one night taking a horse drawn buggy ride. Thought you'd care

Ma'am are you still alive?

*knock knock knock*

Ma'am, there's a half hour time limit.

silver_tears
Wtf is with that gopher? shock

Tattoo

Tattoo
Originally posted by silver_tears

Prairie dog, get it right.

Röland
You know the part where the character "Michelle" is at the airport getting a plane ticket and then she sees Tommy's step-mom and "son" making out? Well, the guy she is getting the ticket from his name is Michael Ewing, he's the executive producer of the movie. He's from a town called Kalamazoo, Michigan. The place I currently live. He vacations on this place called Mackinac Island. Me and my girlfriend met him one night taking a horse drawn buggy ride. Thought you'd care

Ma'am are you still alive?

*knock knock knock*

Ma'am, there's a half hour time limit.

Cool.

Originally posted by silver_tears

It's a Prairie Dog missy. nahuh

Röland
Hey, I'll tell you what. You can take a good look at a butcher's ass by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather to take his word for it?

You see these letters by the city? That's called a state. What else you got, Wonder Boy?

Tattoo

Tattoo

Röland
I already said that. mhm

I didn't see it. mhm

Da Rev
I didn't rob any bank

Oh, yeah right. Like it was some other really fat guy with a tiny head.

I got a tiny head?

Röland
I think your brain has a thick candy shell.

You're drivin' along, la-de-da, woo. All of a sudden there's a truck tire in the middle of the road. And you hit the brakes. EEEEEEEEE! Whoa, that was close. Ha-ha. Now let's see what happens when you're driving with the "other guy's" brake pads. You're drivin' along, you're drivin' along, the kids start shouting from the back seat, "I gotta go to the bathroom, Daddy!" "Not now, damn it!" Truck tire. EEEEEEEE! I CAN'T STOP!

There's a cliff! AAAAAHH! And your family's screaming, "Oh my God, we're burning alive!" "No! I can't feel my legs!" Here comes the meat wagon. And the medic gets out and says, "Oh my God". New guy's around the corner puking his guts out.

Röland
I didn't rob any bank

Oh, yeah right. Like it was some other really fat guy with a tiny head.

I got a tiny head?

For Christ's sake. Once during the war I visited a prostitute, and my life has been a living hell ever since.

Tattoo

Röland
Housekeeping, you want me jerk you off?

Oh, I've interrupted happy time! Now I know you want to sit there and keep being not slim, but we gotta work a little today.

Da Rev
You better pray to the god of skinny punks that this wind doesn't pick up, cos I'll come over there, and jam an oar up your ass.

Röland
You better pray to the god of skinny punks that this wind doesn't pick up, cos I'll come over there, and jam an oar up your ass.

Tommy Likey! Tommy want wing-ey!

Tattoo
It's called reading-top to bottom-left to right-group words together into sentences-take Tylenol for any headaches-Midol for any cramps.

Röland
Try an association like, uhhh... Let's say the average person uses ten percent of their brain. How much do you use? One and a half percent. The rest is clogged with malted hops and bong resin.

Tattoo
Look mommy, the Rhino's getting to close to the car.

Da Rev
Forget it, I quit, I can't do this anymore, man. My head's about to explode. My whole life sucks! I don't know what I'm doing, I don't know where I'm going. My dad just died, we just killed Bambi, I'm out here getting my ass kicked and every time I drive down the road I wanna jerk the wheel into a Goddamn bridge abutment!

Röland
It's HERBIE Hancock.

Da Rev
Richard, I'm gonna need your watch....I've...got...a....plan..

Yikes.

Tattoo
Road flares? Did you grow up under power-lines?

Röland
Ok, folks, the guy in front of you is Tommy, he's gonna be taking you through my little spiel here. Tommy is a Scorpio, he likes biking and he's never been laid.

Da Rev
Want one?

I'd better not. I have what doctors call a little bit of a weight problem. I used to grab bear claws as a kid, two at a time, and I'd get them lodged right in this region here.

Tattoo
Fat guy in a little coat. Fat guy in a little coat.

Röland
No offense, but if I showed a picture of your mom to some of my buddies at school, she'd definitely be "Boner of the Month".

Da Rev
Men laying their trick-money down. Twenty dollars to pay the rent? Maybe not. Maybe instead I'll spend it on the whore.

Tattoo
I can practically hear you getting fatter.

Röland
Uh, uh! It's not over yet, Lee Harvey.

Da Rev
I can practically hear you getting fatter. No offense, but if I showed a picture of your mom to some of my buddies at school, she'd definitely be "Boner of the Month".

Röland
I totally just realized we completely derailed this pointless thread and made it even more pointless. jockey

Da Rev

Röland
Now for something completely different. 131

Why? Seriously. I mean, look at this place, man. You gotta see this through the eyes of a woman, you know? What is she going to think when she comes in here? Look. He's got a billion toys.

And more video games than a teenaged Asian kid.

Röland
http://media.movieweb.com/galleries/2854/2105/lo/coc.jpg

Da Rev
Your friend is so shiny.

Röland
How many pots have you smoken?

Da Rev
You know what my problem is? I am not interesting. What am I supposed to say I went to magic camp? That I'm an accomplished ventriloquist? Oh, I am the 7th degree imperial yo-yo master.

Röland
Yeah, you should definitely tell her, because I saw this movie called "Liar Liar" and the message was, "*Don't* lie."

And that was a smart movie.

Da Rev
We went to Tijuana, Mexico, you know? And we thought it would be fun, you know, to go to a show. Everybody says you gotta check out one of these shows. And... it's a woman ****in' a horse. We get there and we think it's gonna be awesome and... it is not as cool as it sounds like it's gonna be. It's kinda gross.

Röland
Hey Andy, don't let him bother you. It's okay not to have sex. Not eveybody's a pussy magnet. You, uh, what are you 25?

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by gabrella101
embarrasment

Jesus loves you. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.