magus w/ig vs darkseid w/godwave

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
who wins this battle of powerups? oh and this ig has the reality gem.

guy222
Originally posted by quanchi112
who wins this battle of powerups? oh and this ig has the reality gem.

i will send u my answer via pm

it will prolly get heated soon

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222

it will prolly get heated soon ok if u want. i didnt know this one was a sensitive subject. confused

King Kandy
Why Magus? Why not Howard the Duck?

It just seems like kind of a random choice.

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
Why Magus? Why not Howard the Duck?

It just seems like kind of a random choice. cuz magus had the ig.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Godwave is superior to the IG and DS is superior to the magus. Next.

King Kandy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The Godwave is superior to the IG
BULLSHIT!

quanchi112
BULLSHIT! cosigned. magus with ig would beat down ds anyway he wanted to.

draxx_tOfU
The Godwave is superior to the IG and DS is superior to the magus. Next.

LOL!

TricksterPriest
Actually, I don't know. I'm not sure which is more powerful. Godwave or IG.

Ask Draco, Juntai, or Avalon. They'd probably know.

Grinning Goku
Magus ftw (until I know exactly what the Godwave is capable of).

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Ask Draco, Juntai, or Avalon. They'd probably know. well have we seen the godwave do anything on panel like the ig. as in someone possessing the godwave. im with magus on this one. hes better with prep than ds also.

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222

it will prolly get heated soon u never pmed the answer. just post it here. it will be ok. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
BULLSHIT!

The Godwave in Cronos hands conquered every one and everything in heaven that stood in his way. Bite your tongue. And take your foot out of your mouth.

Tyrant
The Godwave in Cronos hands conquered every one and everything in heaven that stood in his way. Bite your tongue. And take your foot out of your mouth. Did he conquer Micheal?

Also, when did Darkseid turn into Cronos? Issue?

Juntai
Originally posted by Tyrant
Did he conquer Micheal?

Also, when did Darkseid turn into Cronos? Issue? Darkseid shot an egg out of his mouth like Piccolo, that grew into Cronos. Omega Beams would wipe out Micheal, let alone the Godwave. shifty

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Juntai
Darkseid shot an egg out of his mouth like Piccolo, that grew into Cronos. Omega Beams would wipe out Micheal, let alone the Godwave. shifty

laughing

As one of our resident DC experts, which is more powerful: The Infinity Gauntlet or The Godwave?

Mider999
well the godwave is suppose to be responsible for the creation of all skyfathers and even meta humans, and the green lantern rings and maybe the speed force so im to understand

Mider999
well not the green lantern rings but there power as well as the power of the krptonian powers

quanchi112
The Godwave in Cronos hands conquered every one and everything in heaven that stood in his way. Bite your tongue. And take your foot out of your mouth. so did asmodel. i laughing at ur paltry ww crap. laughing its cronus to. not cronos. by the way. ww volume2, 145-150. i cant believe u compare this to magus with the ig. its absolutely laughable. he had his children alongside with him as cronus went stealing gods powers and imprisoning it in the godwave. killing angels in dc is no big trick. asmodel also stormed the gates of dc heaven. are u implying asmodel could do anything to ig? cronus actually got the godwave. unlike ds. ds, cronus, or whover with the godwave has done nothing even comparable to someone wielding the ig. laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Juntai
Darkseid shot an egg out of his mouth like Piccolo, that grew into Cronos. Omega Beams would wipe out Micheal, let alone the Godwave. shifty the same omega beams that failed to take out supes. the same omegas that ww deflected. rolling on floor laughing

Mider999
its called PIS people and also retcons its called superman fanboyism calm down peopleeeeeeee but no i dont think the OE would take out micheal.

As i stated before the power of the godwave can be comparable to the IG since the IG is power over time space and such, well the godwave is suppose to be the source of power for the GL's the meta humans, as well as speed force dont you think thats comparable i think it is.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mider999
its called PIS people and also retcons its called superman fanboyism calm down peopleeeeeeee but no i dont think the OE would take out micheal.

As i stated before the power of the godwave can be comparable to the IG since the IG is power over time space and such, well the godwave is suppose to be the source of power for the GL's the meta humans, as well as speed force dont you think thats comparable i think it is. no not at all. the ig can freeze time. it can wipe out half the universe with a mere snap of ur fingers. it can place the cosmic heirarchy in imprisonment with a mere thought. this is shown on panel. start telling me things godwave has done on panel that even put it close. it isnt even close.

Mider999
...........sir i dont need to give you on panal feats just look at stuff parallax, the GL's the kryptonians, the speedsters and all those other beings ive just mentioned all that was empowered by this supposidly weak godwave you speak about, so if one was to controll this godwave they would in theory have the power of the speedforce, GL power battery and basically god like powers that darkseid and all the other skyfathers in DC have COMBINED. Go read the comics about GL's superman, flash and such if you want the feats of the godwave since it has attributed to them.

quanchi112
...........sir i dont need to give you on panal feats just look at stuff parallax, the GL's the kryptonians, the speedsters and all those other beings ive just mentioned all that was empowered by this supposidly weak godwave you speak about, so if one was to controll this godwave they would in theory have the power of the speedforce, GL power battery and basically god like powers that darkseid and all the other skyfathers in DC have COMBINED. Go read the comics about GL's superman, flash and such if you want the feats of the godwave since it has attributed to them. yes im not saying the godwave is shit. its just shit compared to ig. ig doesnt need to be in control of speedforce. it has control over space. it has control over pretty much all reality. godwave screams for mercy. lets just hope magus is feeling merciful in this case as he destroys ds.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
yes im not saying the godwave is shit. its just shit compared to ig. ig doesnt need to be in control of speedforce. it has control over space. it has control over pretty much all reality. godwave screams for mercy. lets just hope magus is feeling merciful in this case as he destroys ds.

Even Cronus didn't have the full godwave. He only had what he was taking from pantheons. That's nowhere near the full power of the godwave. The full power of the godwave has never been seen. All we know is that it created the gods, almost all metahumans (or at least the potential for them) and most of the major powers of the DCU. Hence, my uncertainty.

Believe me, if I thought you were bullshitting, I'd call you on it right away. wink

I know the IG, and it's power. I don't know the power of the godwave, which is why I do not con-sign the victory to the IG just yet.

quanchi112
Even Cronus didn't have the full godwave. He only had what he was taking from pantheons. That's nowhere near the full power of the godwave. The full power of the godwave has never been seen. All we know is that it created the gods, almost all metahumans (or at least the potential for them) and most of the major powers of the DCU. Hence, my uncertainty.

Believe me, if I thought you were bullshitting, I'd call you on it right away. wink

I know the IG, and it's power. I don't know the power of the godwave, which is why I do not con-sign the victory to the IG just yet. yes thats what im saying. godwave is never full realized. we know at full strength it s powerful but we dont know to what extent. the ig we know can do all kinds of crazy ass shit on panel. the ig wins with the evidence we are presented. u cant say i dont know about the godwave, with what we know we know ig is more impressive. nothing else to say. ig in a landslide.

Superherovandal
with what we know isn't crap. and it doesn't show anything about the power of the Godwave. what we know is that it basically powers most of DCU. thats all we know we can't trully gauge for a match. so the ig would win by default because we know what its capable of.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superherovandal
with what we know isn't crap. and it doesn't show anything about the power of the Godwave. what we know is that it basically powers most of DCU. thats all we know we can't trully gauge for a match. so the ig would win by default because we know what its capable of. yes we have seen the ig do amazing things. with what we have seen godwave do on panel the gauntlet wins. until godwave does something utterly amazing, which prolly wont happen. the ig wins.

His Airness
IG

His Airness

Ask Draco, Juntai, or Avalon. They'd probably know.

So because they have extensive knowledge of the DC universe they now have absolute judgement over Marvel?

Endless Mike
Anyone claiming that the OE would be any more than a flashy light show to Michael is delusional.

Mider999
its called using your logic hmm obviously if someone had controll over all the godwave they would have controll over speed, all the meta human powers, as well as godlike powers of the DCU and the green lantern powers and the older gods powers as well the ones who built megaddon that freaking simple just use whats already in front of you to fill in the blanks just cause you havent seen the godwave at full potential doesnt mean it isnt there.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by His Airness
So because they have extensive knowledge of the DC universe they now have absolute judgement over Marvel?

Those 3 have considerable knowledge of DC and would be well qualified to render an opinion on the godwave's power. Since it's not well known, defer to the judgement of an expert. Example: The Worlogog. Most people on this board don't know what it is, or what it can do. Which is why you would ask Galan, for example, on what it's capable of. So what's wrong with asking someone who knows better than I do? And truth be told, I'd take quite a few people's opnions over yours. stick out tongue

quanchi112
its called using your logic hmm obviously if someone had controll over all the godwave they would have controll over speed, all the meta human powers, as well as godlike powers of the DCU and the green lantern powers and the older gods powers as well the ones who built megaddon that freaking simple just use whats already in front of you to fill in the blanks just cause you havent seen the godwave at full potential doesnt mean it isnt there. yes but we know for sure what the ig is at full ptention and it dwarfs what we know of the godwave. ig wins. with the ig there is no filling in the blanks. laughing

quanchi112
Those 3 have considerable knowledge of DC and would be well qualified to render an opinion on the godwave's power. Since it's not well known, defer to the judgement of an expert. Example: The Worlogog. Most people on this board don't know what it is, or what it can do. Which is why you would ask Galan, for example, on what it's capable of. So what's wrong with asking someone who knows better than I do? And truth be told, I'd take quite a few people's opnions over yours. stick out tongue well galan and some of these other peoples opinons u value over mine havent rushed in defense of the godwave. i have seen the godwave in action and i have seen the ig and the ig blows away the godwave.

hunbu04
As it was stated in the mini series Genesis the Godwave is the source of all metahuman powers in DCU and it include the power battery, the kryptonian powers, the power of the new gods of both new genesis and apocalyps, and the power of all the gods on earth and through out dcu. The greek gods in dc are able to create life because of the power of the godwave. the godwave is also part of the source and that is why it is called the power of creation. in the WW arc in which Cronos stole the potion of the godwave own by the olympians and hindu gods they became mortal and zeus told ww that it was because the power of creation was not flowing through their body anymore and their connection to the source was be disconnected

quanchi112
yes the godwave as we know is not as powerful as ig. with the ig u can wish things to be. not with the godwave.

Goddess Kali
Magus w IG wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.