teen titans third series to end soon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider999
so outsiders is gonna end in issue 50 this year does that mean that teen titans the third series is also comming to a conclusion?

Validus
Unfortunately it's going to continue. They are changing the lineup though.

Mider999
you dont like it validus? why's that i sorta enjoy the issues with brother blood and deathstroke what is it about this third series that disapoints you

Juntai
The only thing that dissapoints me is Johns hopping off of the book.
big grin

xmarksthespot
The issues since Geoff Johns left the book have definitely been a bit subpar. Nothing happened in issue #48. no expression

Validus
Originally posted by Mider999
you dont like it validus? why's that i sorta enjoy the issues with brother blood and deathstroke what is it about this third series that disapoints you
I've got no faith in the book now that Johns isn't writing it anymore. His Titans work was the best since Marv Wolfman wrote Titans 20 years ago.

Juntai
Originally posted by Validus
I've got no faith in the book now that Johns isn't writing it anymore. His Titans work was the best since Marv Wolfman wrote Titans 20 years ago. thumb up
He's the man.

Validus
I didn't even buy #48. Cassie and Supergirl sounds like the most boring team up of all time. Honestly, thats twice now DC has killed off the wrong person from Robin's circle of friends.

Darth Vicious
Ive been reading the 3rd series but honestly, only the Dr.Light story kept me interested. I wont miss it if it gets canceled.

xmarksthespot
I didn't even buy #48. Cassie and Supergirl sounds like the most boring team up of all time. Honestly, thats twice now DC has killed off the wrong person from Robin's circle of friends. You didn't miss anything. Spoiler tags purely for courtesy's sake. They go to an internment camp demanding for Cassie's mother. They trash some stuff. Ares is messing with her powers. TTs arrive. Try to talk. Then they're attacked by the soldiers. Miss Martian fights Supergirl. Cassie accidentally hurts her mother. They fly off to steal the President.

Mider999
did you all enjoy the deathstroke appearences in this teen titans series i mean he did shoot wally or a speedster in the knee plus he created the deadly titans east.

DARKLORDCAEDUS

Who is going to be on the new team?

Validus
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Who is going to be on the new team?
http://dccomics.com/media/covers/7843_400x600.jpg

jumpmann
As long as like Robin, Wonder Girl and Ravager get most of the spotlight I`m satisfied with that line-up.

Supergirl wtf though.

KILL HER

Crisis 3 first page she died please.

Deathstroke
Is the new Blue Beetle going to be on the team permanently? I think he could be kinda cool.

Juntai
I like the new Blue Beetle.

Lucid Lui
I think Blue Beetle is just guest appearing for the first arc or something. That's what i heard. But i'm hoping he's on the lineup. I've enjoyed pretty much everything i've read of him.

I was also hoping Aqualad would make it onto the new Outsiders lineup, though it doesn't seem like he will.

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/7291/boutsidersru4.th.jpg

xmarksthespot
I'm not particularly liking that cover art... Rose looks better without the mask. Wtf happened to Kid Devil...?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
http://dccomics.com/media/covers/7843_400x600.jpg

Looks like a good team. Who is the guy in the armor?

Deathstroke
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Looks like a good team. Who is the guy in the armor?

Blue Beetle

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I'm not particularly liking that cover art... Rose looks better without the mask. Wtf happened to Kid Devil...? It looks like the bastard son of Kid Devil and Spider-Woman's costume.

Mider999
maybe deathstroke comes and kills them all

Wally West
I wonder where Nightwing is going to end up, hes off the Outsiders, not joining the Titans and Batman isn't leaving the League so he won't join them. Perhaps theres a new team in the works.

Devil Lance
Hey don't diss Sean Mckneever he's going to turn the title around mad

outavodka
Originally posted by Wally West
I wonder where Nightwing is going to end up, hes off the Outsiders, not joining the Titans and Batman isn't leaving the League so he won't join them. Perhaps theres a new team in the works. i was wondering the same also has anyone else notice a whole hell of a lot more batkicking?

Validus
Originally posted by Devil Lance
Hey don't diss Sean Mckneever he's going to turn the title around mad
From good to bad? I don't really count the current Amazons Attack fill in as anything more than that.

Devil Lance
From good to bad? I don't really count the current Amazons Attack fill in as anything more than that.

to Good

Although Adam Beechen shouldn't be blamed too much for the title's current suckiness

He was paired with an extremly bad artist

He followed one odf the most ppoular writer sin comics

and he was stuck with having to tie into a forgettable event like amazons attack.

If he was paired with a good artist like Chris batista from issue 47 and had a bit more of a frre reign to do what he wanted with the tile I think his run would have been much better.

I beleive Teen Titans 47 basically showed whhat his run could have been

Validus
What does Beechen have to do with McKeever?

willRules
I like the new team, but the last couple of issues really sucked sad

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Blue Beetle

He looks cool

Devil Lance
What does Beechen have to do with McKeever?

Nothing I'm just saying Beechen would have had a much better run if he had a bewtter artist and more free reighn with his stories.

Mckneever should be good though
His gravity series was great and he seems like he's and up and coming star.

Also Ale Garza is >>>>>> Al Barrionuevo

even thoug his art is a tad too cartoony fo my tastes

but having a good artist should help Mckneever out alot wink

Validus
Nothing I'm just saying Beechen would have had a much better run if he had a bewtter artist and more free reighn with his stories.
Maybe. I lost interest in his Robin book after 6 or so issues.

Mckneever should be good though
His gravity series was great and he seems like he's and up and coming star.

Also Ale Garza is >>>>>> Al Barrionuevo

even thoug his art is a tad too cartoony fo my tastes

but having a good artist should help Mckneever out alot wink

While I agree that Gravity was good, solo series aren't really indicative of how a writer will do on a team book. Just look at Bendis.

Devil Lance
Maybe. I lost interest in his Robin book after 6 or so issues.

While I agree that Gravity was good, solo series aren't really indicative of how a writer will do on a team book. Just look at Bendis.

Well he wrote twelve issues of Inhumans Volume 6 and that a team book
not to mention
Marvel Age Fantastic four

and his work on Gravity and Sentinal propve he can write teenage characters well so I guess he should do a good job I guess we'll see when issue 50 hits wink

Grimm22
I've got no faith in the book now that Johns isn't writing it anymore. His Titans work was the best since Marv Wolfman wrote Titans 20 years ago.

Agreed yes

The only BAD part of his run was the second half of Titans East when Beechan came on to co-write and it just went to hell.

And i'm not even going to bother explaining how much I hated that countdown issue (Robin was trained by Batman and the best he can do is kick a guy in the balls?!? What the f**k? )

nvrbeenwthagirl
It's over kill to have wonder girl, Supergirl and Miss martian on the team. They need more diversity of powers and Supergirl is getting on my damned nerves. Kill her please. i'd rather power boy reform and get on the team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.