Darth Krayt vs. Darth Sion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MasterAshenVor
Who would win

darthsith19
Well, Sion can't really die, but if he could, then I'd say Krayt could likely beat him, it'd be close, though.

ThoraxeRMG
Sion

luk_im_ubar
CION BUTTSECKS FTW

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Sion can die and Krayt may be able to kill him.

Violent2Dope
Dude that dudes sig is so sick. Can't you get banned for that?

kamhal
I think so. I HOPE soo, i can't just look it anymore, it's simply nauseous and repulsive...

Darth Sexy
Sion CAN die. And Krayt HAS shown significant saber abilities when he killed 4 imperial knights..

ThoraxeRMG
I doubt Darth Krayt would try to lower Sion's will.

Pwned61
Well, tough call. Krayt seems to be the better fighter overall, but I don't know if he's superior enough to make up for Sion's unique ability.

Manslayer
Originally posted by Pwned61
Well, tough call. Krayt seems to be the better fighter overall, but I don't know if he's superior enough to make up for Sion's unique ability. He is, All he should do is cut sions body with the lightsaber and at the same time use use the force to prevent sions body from joining back thus rendering his "immortality" useless

alterangel
Originally posted by Manslayer
He is, All he should do is cut sions body with the lightsaber and at the same time use use the force to prevent sions body from joining back thus rendering his "immortality" useless

krayt wouldnt be able to sustain it for very long

Manslayer
Originally posted by alterangel
krayt wouldnt be able to sustain it for very long Well it wont take much effort using TK to pull sions body apart after cutting it seeing that he is a strong force user

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Manslayer
Well it wont take much effort using TK to pull sions body apart after cutting it seeing that he is a strong force user
If this would be so easy than the Jedi Exile would have done it but she couldn't.

And Sion can use the Force too.

Also, for how long do you think that Krayt will be able to hold off Sion like that? He does not have "unlimited power" to pull of such a move.

The only way to defeat Sion is through Dun Moch, but you should be adept at it. And Sion will not willingly give up his will in every situation.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
The only way to defeat Sion is through Dun Moch, but you should be adept at it. And Sion will not willingly give up his will in every situation.

Would if you threw Sion into the sun! eek! Sion could actually be the second coming of Simus if you decapitate him :
That is what I don't like about his ability because there are sitations where it does no good to be alive.

Manslayer
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
If this would be so easy than the Jedi Exile would have done it but she couldn't.

And Sion can use the Force too.

Also, for how long do you think that Krayt will be able to hold off Sion like that? He does not have "unlimited power" to pull of such a move.

The only way to defeat Sion is through Dun Moch, but you should be adept at it. And Sion will not willingly give up his will in every situation. Just to let you know, sions "immortality" is only on malachor as he himself stated so and if this was on malachor krayt would get a nice beef up too seeing that he is a strong dark side user.

And the reason why i hinted its easy is because though krayt is much of an unknown, He has shown us strength in the force and taking out 4 imperial knights quickly whom were on the level of a jedi master as pointed out by sexy

Count Makashi
Where and when does Sion says that, its been a long time since i played KOTOR2. And i remember when you board Harbinger at Peragus and when you access the logs in the hospital, the female doctor says, that Sion has millions cracks and that that she doesn't know what is even keeping him together.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.