Your FAVE scene in the TRANSFORMERS movie (spoilers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xNIXSONx
big grin

name your most favourite, spine-tingling, spine-chilling, gives-you-the-shivers, goosebumps and makes you yell out loud scene in the entire movie!

mine has got to be the Autobots descent to earth no doubt, and the music was perfect cool

note: if your scene contains extreme plot details, please use spoiler tags!

Scythe
Starscream's fight with the fighter jets.

Member.
most definitely autobots' descent

Tattoo
Not the best scene, but it made me yell to the screen...was when it was revealed they were at Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas, which is down the street from where I live. 131

My favorite scene, however, would be seeing Optimus Prime transforming from truck to robot form for the first time.

Mišt
Originally posted by Tattoo
My favorite scene, however, would be seeing Optimus Prime transforming from truck to robot form for the first time.

^ That one, and when the analyst chick and the fat dude are being questioned after being arested laughing out loud

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Scythe

That and when megatron came out of that freezing shit for the first time and said I AM MEGATRON! and just flew away all pwnage. Of course i was the only one that cheered loudly for that part but it was cool, everyone cheered for optimus roll eyes (sarcastic) l4m3

Strangelove
The part in the police station after Sam gets arrested was a hoot, but my hands-down favorite was the Autobots' arrival on Earth

kai3345
the mountain dew and xbox transformers

Menetnashté
I liked when they first met with the Autobots,I lol'd at what Ratchet and Jazz said. And I liked when Optimus pwnd Bonecrusher like a n00b

Scythe
I enjoyed Bernie Mac's Mom giving him the bird.

super pr*xy
man, most of the fight scenes were tops...

- the opening sequence where blackout lay waste to an american base in qatar. it's like looking into the future of our warfare... totally awesome...

- bumble bee's tranformation into the 08 camaro.. both funny and kick ass...

- prime's 1st time onscreen i was awestruck by that mofo.. when the rig started transforming into a robot... man, instant nerd-gasm.. droolio

- bonecrusher's death.. a stab in the neck and decapitation by hand in one feel swoop..

- when prime and megatron drem their cannons at the same time.. like and old western duel.. only with giant alien tranforming robots..

- when prime's voice booms for the first time during the opening scene.. another insta-nerdgasm moment..

- the bumble bee- barricade chase scene.. when bumble bee comes speeding out of that thick smoke being chased by barricade.. the music was freakin aces!!

- when starscream flies toward the dam, tranforming in midair the landing on that bridge thing..

- bonecrusher and prime transforming on the freeway and the ensuing carnage thereafter..

- prime and megratron's final fight scene.. total display of CGI ass kickery.. actually the whole movie was a total display of CGI ass kickery..

Vinny Valentine
Starscream Attacking the Jets

Starscream making his booming apperance.

Bot's Decent to Earth.

In THAT Order.

=Tired Hiker=
Not the best scene, but it made me yell to the screen...was when it was revealed they were at Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas, which is down the street from where I live. 131

Yeah, those two things made me jizz.

xNIXSONx
anyone imagine themselves in Shia's shoes lol, hot chick w/ you, Optimus Prime and the gang by your side, your own autobot guardian and newfound friend that is also an amazing car haha

General Kaliero
Personally, I'd say my favorite scene was when Sam was searching his room, and all the Autobots were failing at any sort of hiding.

There's just something great about Optimus going "My bad."

InnerRise
I guess my favorite scene was when the flighter jets come in at the end of the movie doing the huge battle and then one of them transforms and it's Starscream and then he does his little hair battle thing and dispatches a few. Loved that air battle. Caught me by surprise.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Impediment
Mine would have to be Sam's scene with his parents in his room. Say what you will, but it was hilarious.

If you mean "scene with Transformers in it", then I pick when the Autobots are at Sam's house and trying to not get seen. It was a great blend of comedy and CGI.

Fight scene? Definitely Blackout Vs. the humans in Quataar.

super pr*xy
the credit card bit was funny too... i liked that one.

and definitely "sam's happy time"...

nimbus006
So many scenes but the ones that gave me the biggest goose bumps were both of Optimus Primes speeches.

First on top of the building with the other autobots

Then at the very end when he says they are hiding in secret but watchng and protecting, then he says " and to any autobots out there we are waiting" very very cool.

Also loved the autobots entering with the music in the background.

And then when they get together and all transform in front of sam and the girl. The camera is moving in a circular motion capturing each one transforming with the music was perfect.

Coincidently none of my favorite scenes were action sequences which i thought were amazing as well.

Menetnashté
I enjoyed Bernie Mac's Mom giving him the bird.
Lol, Mammy.

R.Marrero
My favorite was Barricade running after Bumble bee and transformering in mid run. Everyone started yelling " NOW THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT"

roughrider
The search around Sam's house for the glasses was really funny; Bay can be light-hearted sometimes.

A lot of the stuff with Frenzy, acting like such a hyper-tough punk while he does his espionage.

The football-like collision between Optimus and Bonecrusher (I yelled out "WHOA!"wink

The standoff with Scorponok at the village.

Bumblebee "lubricates" John Turturro laughing out loud

And many others...

Darth Vicious
I loved it when Shia's father drove him through the Porsche dealership and he got all happy and shit and it turned out his father was messing with him.

When the Transformers crashed for the first time.
Seeing one of the small decepticons transform into a boom box. Old school right thurr!

Jet scene.

Optimus words to any surviving Autobots at the end.

I loved the whole movie basically.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Darth Vicious

Optimus words to any surviving Autobots at the end.

That was my favorite part of the whole movie.

FistOfThe North
A frozen Megatron easily and furiously ripping out of that cage roaring "I, Am, Megatron!".

And when, i think Starscream, yelled "All hail Megatron!" while flying as an F-15 fighter jet.

Newjak
I enjoyed

Optimus' opening speech. Hearing the voice was just amazing.

When Blackout comes in and transforms and starts just blowing crap up with tanks flying. Just jaw dropping scene.

Optimus transforming.

The part where Megatron flew himself and Prime through the building. That scene was just done so well. With the people running out of the way of the walls falling.

King Kandy
My fave scene was tyhe humans fighting that Scorpion thing.

InnerRise
I also loved that the scene of the little space vehicle on Mars seeing the shadow of one of the Robots and then being smashed was actually a part of this movie all of this time and not just something that was made earlier on as a seperate little trailer to hype the movie, which was kind of disappointing when it was first released.

Because it was believed that it wasn't a part of the movie at all.

yungz22
the best scene was when sams mom thought he was jerkin of in his room

Wolverine2006
When Megan Fox was looking checking out Bumblebee's engine...shes so F*ckin HOT....

I dont know how to do the spoiler thing but, SPOILER:

When Prime cut off Bonecrushers head was hella clean

Tattoo
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
When Megan Fox was looking checking out Bumblebee's engine...shes so F*ckin HOT....

I dont know how to do the spoiler thing but, SPOILER:

When Prime cut off Bonecrushers head was hella clean

TEXT HERE

Without the "*".

FistOfThe North
When, during the beginning of the film, at that dessert base, that heli-decepticon started to transform and made the old school 80's transformer noise that happens during the transformation just once as if it were a nod. And that's the last time i heard it but man was it cool to hear..They should've used it more. All it sounds like now are a bunch of hydraulics in an elevator engine room or something.

Wolverine2006
TEXT HERE

Without the "*".

i like chicken

cool, thanx

Tattoo
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
When, during the beginning of the film, at that dessert base, that heli-decepticon started to transform and made the old school 80's transformer noise that happens during the transformation just once as if it were a nod. And that's the last time i heard it but man was it cool to hear..They should've used it more. All it sounds like now are a bunch of hydraulics in an elevator engine room or something.

His name is Blackout.

Scythe
And when, i think Starscream, yelled "All hail Megatron!" while flying as an F-15 fighter jet.

That was Blackout, and Starscream was an F-22 raptor.

Scythe

braz
The beginning with Blackout was freaking amazing IMO.
I also liked the end fight with all the transformers just utterly killing each other.
'All Hail Megatron!'- just gave me chills
And also when Sam got the girl in the end with What Ive Done playing. Reminds me of me. cool big grin

Gosh, the whole movie was just amazing, I loved it!

Dreamt

braz
Yeah, what was the line he said about a rock against her head?

Bobby: See I dont lie, you can ask my Mammy, thats my Mammy over there- Hey Mammy!

*middle finger*

Bobby: Aww, Mammy!- if I had a rock, Id bust yo head, *****, dont worry, she cant hear me, she deaf. *weird laugh* blink

stickman618
A frozen Megatron easily and furiously ripping out of that cage roaring "I, Am, Megatron!".

actually that was blackout

starscream would rather be leader himself, and he's an f-22 raptor

my fave scene was when we get a Sam's eye view of Mikaela
she is sooooooooooooooooo hot

also, all of ironhides action sequences

Sam: it's a bird
Mikaela: it's a plane
Ironhide: IT'S STARSCREEEEEAM!!!!!!
Sam:no, Mikaela's right, it's a plane

quanchi112
my buddy wacthed this movie again. i said this over in the comic book versus forums somehwere. did anyone see starscream morph into a us fighter jet and shoot at megatron right before megatron was killed?

SpaceMonkey
Mine was a nod to the old school-

Megatron: "Starscream, you fail me yet again."

Marxman
When Megan Fox is looking at Bumblebee's engine and is stretching out showing off that amazing bod and when she bends over and sticks her ass out. drool

Then when she's driving that tow truck backwards and her and Bumblebee are just ****ing shit up. and they take out....I think it was Blackout? That's beside the point. She drives a TOW TRUCK BACKWARDS!

Definitely the house scene where Shia LaBeouf goes to look for the glasses and the autobots mess his dad's lawn up and Optimus goes "My bad." LOL Then the mom accuses him of beating off and then she sees Megan Fox and is like "Wow you're pretty." I thought that was hilarious because my mom did the same thing one time when I bought a girlfriend home.

When Rachael Taylor goes to Anthony Anderson's house to get him to hack the code they were working on. And his fat ass cousin is playing DDR, obviously very bad might I add, and then he tells his cousin to leave and he's like "You better save my game!" LAWL.

When they make the cell phone a transformer with the All Spark and it had the mini chain gun and mini rocket launcher. That made me giggle.

I was a little mad though that Optimus didn't end up using the All Spark to make his trailer and then whoop of Megatron.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Marxman

When they make the cell phone a transformer with the All Spark and it had the mini chain gun and mini rocket launcher. That made me giggle.

HAHA i loved that part, i really want one of those....

xNIXSONx
Originally posted by Marxman
When Megan Fox is looking at Bumblebee's engine and is stretching out showing off that amazing bod and when she bends over and sticks her ass out. drool

Then when she's driving that tow truck backwards and her and Bumblebee are just ****ing shit up. and they take out....I think it was Blackout? That's beside the point. She drives a TOW TRUCK BACKWARDS!

Definitely the house scene where Shia LaBeouf goes to look for the glasses and the autobots mess his dad's lawn up and Optimus goes "My bad." LOL Then the mom accuses him of beating off and then she sees Megan Fox and is like "Wow you're pretty." I thought that was hilarious because my mom did the same thing one time when I bought a girlfriend home.

When Rachael Taylor goes to Anthony Anderson's house to get him to hack the code they were working on. And his fat ass cousin is playing DDR, obviously very bad might I add, and then he tells his cousin to leave and he's like "You better save my game!" LAWL.

I was a little mad though that Optimus didn't end up using the All Spark to make his trailer and then whoop of Megatron.

lmao when the swat team busts Anthony Anderson's place, his cousin books it through a glass storm door it was like an episode of COPS hahaha

Mairuzu
HAHA when that megan chick was saying shes attracted to buff arms and what not, Shia was like trying to point out the "New additions" to his car by flexing his arm and pointing hahah, classic

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Mairuzu
HAHA when that megan chick was saying shes attracted to buff arms and what not, Shia was like trying to point out the "New additions" to his car by flexing his arm and pointing hahah, classic

Oh yeah, that had me ROLLIN. face-plain

My favorite scene was any scene where they didn't try to be funny.

Scythe
Originally posted by stickman618
Sam: it's a bird
Mikaela: it's a plane
Ironhide: IT'S STARSCREEEEEAM!!!!!!
Sam:no, Mikaela's right, it's a plane

That happened?

Newjak
That happened? I missed that one also

Scythe
Originally posted by Newjak
I missed that one also

Because it didn't happen.

Newjak
Because it didn't happen. It didn't?

I mean I do remember Ironhide saying

"No It's Starscream"

but I don't remember the bird and plane part.

InnerRise
Originally posted by xNIXSONx
lmao when the swat team busts Anthony Anderson's place, his cousin books it through a glass storm door it was like an episode of COPS hahaha Oh Yes!

That was hilarious.

He so totally over reacted and reinforced the Black Stereotype.

That happened?
I don't remember it either.

braz
Oh yeah! I also liked when Sam and his friend went to the lake and he was talking to Trent, and he was like all being an @$$hole but it wasnt funny(no one in the theatre laughed) but when Sam came with the comeback about the brain damage relatated to football, the coloring and mazes lol, everyone just busted out laughing, including me.

Once again, reminded me of me. wink Cuz Ive always been picked on cuz Im nice but then I'll come back with somethin and easily put them in their place wink

InnerRise
Originally posted by braz
Oh yeah! I also liked when Sam and his friend went to the lake and he was talking to Trent, and he was like all being an @$$hole but it wasnt funny(no one in the theatre laughed) but when Sam came with the comeback about the brain damage relatated to football, the coloring and mazes lol, everyone just busted out laughing, including me.

Once again, reminded me of me. wink Cuz Ive always been picked on cuz Im nice but then I'll come back with somethin and easily put them in their place wink I don't think Trent's lines were intended to be funny and cause anybody to laugh. We're not supposed to like him.

FistOfThe North
When that med-autobot said: "The boy's horomones seems to be high due to wanting to mate with the girl" or something along those lines.

super pr*xy
there were a few nods to the original 80's series... i like those... like the bug next to the camaro in bolivia's car dealership, "one shall stand and one shall fall..."

Mairuzu
When that med-autobot said: "The boy's horomones seems to be high due to wanting to mate with the girl" or something along those lines.

lol yea that was ratchet, and she was all scratching her head

And when Optimus yelled at the S7 guy to get out of the car

hes like .. "NOW!!!" and they got scared haha

Probably my all time favorite (probably already said it)
Was when starscream messed up Ironhide, bumble bee, AND ratchet all is pretty much one shot and like flew away after pwning them and no to long after that the uber jet pwnage on other jets

id go gay for starscream...

Wolverine2006
lol yea that was ratchet, and she was all scratching her head

And when Optimus yelled at the S7 guy to get out of the car

hes like .. "NOW!!!" and they got scared haha

Probably my all time favorite (probably already said it)
Was when starscream messed up Ironhide, bumble bee, AND ratchet all is pretty much one shot and like flew away after pwning them and no to long after that the uber jet pwnage on other jets

id go gay for starscream...

I dont know how that relationship wuld work, he is a guy...and he's also 30 ft tall inetergalactic menace bent on destroying Earth and ruling the Universe.

Mairuzu
Found some

Barricade: "ARE YOU LADIESMAN217?!!! ARE YOU LADIESMAN217?!!!"

haha

Ratchet: "The boy's pheromone levels indicate that he wants to mate with the female"

Ironhide: "You have a rodent infestation. Would you like me to exterminate it?"
Sam: "No, this is Mojo! He's a chihuaua. Our pet. We love chihuauas!"
Ironhide: "He lubricated on my foot!"
Sam: "He peed on you? Bad Mojo!"
Ironhide: "Bad Mojo!"

Epps: "What happened here? It looks like Freddy Krueger was in here."
Lennox: "Naw, man. Freddy's got four blades. That's Wolverine! Wolverine was in here!"

That on cop (lol): "You checkin out my piece fiddy cent?"
lol then he asks the cop, "Are you on drugs?" classic

But of course, the best quote of them all and forever will be to me

"You have failed me yet again, Starscream"

KICK HIS ASS STARSCREAM!

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
I dont know how that relationship wuld work, he is a guy...and he's also 30 ft tall inetergalactic menace bent on destroying Earth and ruling the Universe.

i know hes a guy, which is why i said "Id go gay for him"

i can still go inside him...if you know what i mean laughing out loud

Scythe
I just loved how Optimus said: "Autobots, roll out."

super pr*xy
i was actually waiting for prime to say "autobots, transform and roll out." but he never said transform... still works out fine though. didn't even dampened the ass kickery of prime.

Scythe
The world's most fashionable avatars. Design your own and chat with friends!

InnerRise
i know hes a guy, which is why i said "Id go gay for him"

i can still go inside him...if you know what i mean laughing out loud I don't know what you mean. fear

Mairuzu
Originally posted by InnerRise
I don't know what you mean. fear

Better ask someone! roll eyes (sarcastic)

FistOfThe North
When Optimus answers, "Ebay."

I thought he was going to say something much more significant than that after going on with his profound story.

Scythe
eBAY is so overplayed.

super pr*xy
they had some shameless plugs in there... the most obvious being GMC and ebay.

Scythe
The whole GMC thing didn't really bother me.

xNIXSONx
The whole GMC thing didn't really bother me.

didnt bother me either, infact it made me excited that they have the modified GMC Topkick in production. so that means you can buy a truck that looks just like Ironhide, with the big rig smoke stacks, 40 inch off road tires, top headlights and whatnot but, probably a ton of cash

Scythe
What kind of truck was Optimus? Couldn't figure out if he was a Frieghtliner or a Peterbilt.

xNIXSONx
What kind of truck was Optimus? Couldn't figure out if he was a Frieghtliner or a Peterbilt.

i think the name was longnose peterbilt or w/e, like the largest truck in the world...

[BAW]Endrict
Frenzy kills himself, was one of the best.

braz
Oh yeah, I loved the Wolverine reference too, that was great. Although I was like the only one who laughed at that in the theatre embarrasment I liked how the S7 dude was like, "Thats really funny," like they really did Experiment Weapon X or somethin Lol.
It wouldve been perfect if Hugh Jackman wouldve walked in, claws popped right after that and said: "Hey bub."

laughing

xNIXSONx
Originally posted by braz
Oh yeah, I loved the Wolverine reference too, that was great. Although I was like the only one who laughed at that in the theatre embarrasment I liked how the S7 dude was like, "Thats really funny," like they really did Experiment Weapon X or somethin Lol.
It wouldve been perfect if Hugh Jackman wouldve walked in, claws popped right after that and said: "Hey bub."

laughing

i would laugh so hard if like they did like a cut shot straigh to the guard at the power switch and it was hugh jackman lol

Scythe
Hmm...

FistOfThe North
This isn't from the live action movie but it's from the cartoon movie, when a torn up, mangled Megatron points his blaster and a floored Optimus, while smiling evilly and growls "I've been waiting an eternity for this. It's over Prime.."

Scythe
Originally posted by xNIXSONx
i think the name was longnose peterbilt or w/e, like the largest truck in the world...

Well it was a custm lowered extra cab truck, but I'm not sure of what the make is.

roughrider
A crucial scene where the story turns - Bumblebee reveals himself and defeats Barricade, then walks back to communicate and reassure a wary Sam & Mickala, with just a radio montage of sound. He transforms back to car mode, and opens his doors for them. They stand there for a moment.

Sam: "He wants us to get in."
Mickala: "And go where?"
Sam: (pause)"Fifty years from now, when you look back at your life - wouldn't you want to say you had the guts to get into the car?"

They look at each other, then get in. The music swells up nicely in the background - a true coming-of-age moment. They won't be kids anymore after this; a grand adventure is coming where they help the Autobots and Earth itself.
Great scene. thumb up

xNIXSONx
Originally posted by roughrider
A crucial scene where the story turns - Bumblebee reveals himself and defeats Barricade, then walks back to communicate and reassure a wary Sam & Mickala, with just a radio montage of sound. He transforms back to car mode, and opens his doors for them. They stand there for a moment.

Sam: "He wants us to get in."
Mickala: "And go where?"
Sam: (pause)"Fifty years from now, when you look back at your life - wouldn't you want to say you had the guts to get into the car?"

They look at each other, then get in. The music swells up nicely in the background - a true coming-of-age moment. They won't be kids anymore after this; a grand adventure is coming where they help the Autobots and Earth itself.
Great scene. thumb up

wow, very well said big grin cool

Five-0
megatron vs optimus

and pretty much any megatron scene smile

jinzin
F***ing classic scene right here: made me yell "GO U.S. AIRFORCE!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoalixXJzGQ

Actually I'm really happily/pleasantly surprised at just how much ass the U.S. military was kicking in that movie, makes me proud to be an american. lol.

the first half of this scene just brings a smile to my face, gotta love bummblebee.. though I like when he talks through the radio better. This scene is so good hearted, and the music is just amazing.-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkhIffFxIqk

perfect, music, perfect scene, this just wreaks of epicness... nuff said- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aff7yq3Cqh4

good music, perfect hero speech, and yet again... EPICNESS out the ears - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWIBT5gH0oE

Alpha Centauri
If people are still complaining that this wasn't a direct remake of a 20 year old cartoon, I'll be disappointed.

I thought the movie was awesome. The problems I had were as follows;

1. The transformers themselves didn't get as much airtime as they should have, far too much human focus.

2. The Megatron/Prime fight felt like it was happening while we watched other scenes, it should have had a lot more build up and focus.

3. Megatron was only in the last...what, half hour?

That's about it for me. I loved it, I thought Barricade was just ridiculous, in a good way.

I always loved Prowl, so it was nice to actually see a Decepticon police car look even better. Awesome.

The only improvements I'd suggest to Bay is; More lengthy/detailed transformers scenes/fight scenes and more Barricade, just cos he's Barricade.

-AC

FistOfThe North
Prime's monolouge at the beginning of the movie. Hearing his voice boom at the intro it just brought me back.

I wished Megatron looked a little more like G1 Megatron though. And him turing into that handgun with scope gun so another deceptcon could've shot with, it would've been perfect. Megatron's old voice would owned, too.

Alpha Centauri
Prime's monolouge at the beginning of the movie. Hearing his voice boom at the intro it just brought me back.

I wished Megatron looked a little more like G1 Megatron though. And him turing into that handgun with scope gun so another deceptcon could've shot with, it would've been perfect. Megatron's old voice would owned, too.

It wouldn't have worked if he'd been a gun, not in this day and age.

-AC

super pr*xy
Well it was a custm lowered extra cab truck, but I'm not sure of what the make is.

peterbilt...

Scythe
Originally posted by super pr*xy
peterbilt...

Really?

super pr*xy
according to wikipedia...

xNIXSONx
Originally posted by jinzin
F***ing classic scene right here: made me yell "GO U.S. AIRFORCE!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoalixXJzGQ

Actually I'm really happily/pleasantly surprised at just how much ass the U.S. military was kicking in that movie, makes me proud to be an american. lol.

the first half of this scene just brings a smile to my face, gotta love bummblebee.. though I like when he talks through the radio better. This scene is so good hearted, and the music is just amazing.-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkhIffFxIqk

perfect, music, perfect scene, this just wreaks of epicness... nuff said- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aff7yq3Cqh4

good music, perfect hero speech, and yet again... EPICNESS out the ears - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWIBT5gH0oE

oooh man epicness is almost an understatement lol words can barely describe how epicccc this is!!

Scythe
according to wikipedia...

Thanks.

Mairuzu
Driving in Bumble-bee while Barricade is chasing them

Mikayla: We're gunna die we're gunna die we're gunna die!!!

Sam: We're not gunna die its a kick ass ride!

SeanTerry727
ANyone like my new signature!!! Feedback plz

xNIXSONx
Driving in Bumble-bee while Barricade is chasing them

Mikayla: We're gunna die we're gunna die we're gunna die!!!

Sam: We're not gunna die its a kick ass ride!

LMFAO laughing i wanna go see it again haha

Mairuzu
Originally posted by SeanTerry727
ANyone like my new signature!!! Feedback plz

wtf?

no spyro is lame, what are you 8?

Mairuzu
Ok so, starscraem landed, took out ratchet and ironhide like nothing... and just flew away

what a bamf

Scythe
Ok so, starscraem landed, took out ratchet and ironhide like nothing... and just flew away

what a bamf

He didn't even land.

Mairuzu
Ok so it starts out with 6 jets
starscream was the 7th and he takes two of them out

starscream attacks the other jets, then gets attacked from behind by one of them and turns to hit him but misses

turns back into his jet form

the other jets are chasing him behind him...

next scene it shows the FRONT jet attack megatron, followed by other jets which should be 4 others...

soooo... maybe he did?

Mairuzu
He didn't even land.

Actually he did, at first Iron hide says

"ITS STARSCREAM"

then starscream blasts two of his missles knocking them out
which also took out bumble-bees legs

Later on starscream lands this time, slow mo while tearing some cars up during his landing...

He shoots and ironhide knocking him down, starts shooting at ratchet, then just goes wild on them and flys away while ironhide and ratchet are all messed up on the ground...

Scythe

starscream attacks the other jets, then gets attacked from behind by one of them and turns to hit him but misses

next scene it shows the FRONT jet attack megatron, followed by other jets which should be 4 others...

soooo... maybe he did?

But there's a chance he didn't. My point was that movie Starscream was completely different then G1 Starscream. He\is traitorious side probably doesn't even exist in the film.

Mairuzu
His cowardly side did lol, hense him flying away to get more

Scythe
His cowardly side did lol, hense him flying away to get more

Yeah, haha!

Mairuzu
But hes still the best to me sad

Scythe
But hes still the best to me sad

Yeah man, mine too. He was always my favorite Decepticon. I remember when I was a kid I had an old G1 Thundercracker that I repainted to look like Starscream because I was never able to find one. Talk about weird. Soon enough, the paint chipped off and it looked like a weird Camo Thunderscream.

Darth Vicious
I finally could read what was written in Barricade, "To Punish and Slave", I thought that was pretty cool.

xNIXSONx
^enslave

Scythe
Yeah, alot of people have been getting that quote wrong for some reason.

super pr*xy

soooo... maybe he did?

i thought those were the jets that fired on blackout since they already know where megatron is. i think the jets contending with starscream are too busy trying not to die.

CrazyEyes
When Megatron bursts through the dam into the waiting gaze of Starscream:

Starscream: I live to serve you, Lord Megatron.
Megatron: Where is the All Spark?
Starscream: The humans have taken it.
Megatron: You've failed me yet again, Starscream. Get them!

Scythe
i thought those were the jets that fired on blackout since they already know where megatron is. i think the jets contending with starscream are too busy trying not to die.

I'm pretty sure the jets contending with Starscream were the same jets that shot at Megatron.

moonknight11
I like how Jazz took on Devastator even though he was severly outmuscled and outgunned,it showed how badass he was. Also like many people before me I LOVED the Starscream v.s Jet Fighters fight.

Scythe
That was a good scene.

Avelais
heh heh - I'd have to go with the oh-so-popular choice of the Autobots intro. gives me chills in the theatre... specially when we were... ahem *cough*movie hopping*cough* and we walked in on that part. I was standing there, in the dark, before the screen, as all the autobots were changing in out-of-this-world size and suroundsound... amazing... absolutely amazing.

Scythe
I really dig the decapitation done by Optimus, I must've rewatched that part.....five times.

PiruBlood
the one scene i loved was when scorpinok put his tail behind the army dude and the milatary flips out.

a funny part is when the chick say's bumbalebee is a piece of shit and he drops them off in the tunnel than returns into a update version.

i also loved the backstory optimus prime told sam. the wholecybertron and megatron turning was great.

for a michael bay film this is his best work.

Scythe

Hahaha, not to die...

fini
LOL, I know this is a late response but

Fave scene( bet this goes for all the fans of the Transformers in the 80's) When we get to see and hear Optimus for the first time. Mannn that was great. Sent a tingle down my legs.
It made me wish I had gone to the cinema when that film first opened so I could have cheered with all those who knew.

Scythe
Originally posted by fini
LOL, I know this is a late response but

Fave scene( bet this goes for all the fans of the Transformers in the 80's) When we get to see and hear Optimus for the first time. Mannn that was great. Sent a tingle down my legs.
It made me wish I had gone to the cinema when that film first opened so I could have cheered with all those who knew.

Yeah, even in the beginning where he narrates the events thus far. Peter Cullens as Optimus made me all giddy.

Air Hammer
Satan's Camaro - Bumblebee/Barricade chase

fini
Narrating is one thing. BUt matching the voice with seeing the character is by far even better.

SelphieT
When Optimus Prime says he's Optimus Prime.

I was squirming in my seat right when that happened.

Scythe
Originally posted by SelphieT
When Optimus Prime says he's Optimus Prime.

I was squirming in my seat right when that happened.

I bet you were...

steverules
When bumblebee lubricated that man...was hilarious

Darth Macabre
When the Decepticons rolled out.

Scythe
Nice.

Darth Macabre
Nice. It was a sweet scene, especially Blackout's line: "All hail Megatron!". It just showed how subservient he was.

Another scene high up there is when Barricade "interrogates" Sam. You know, the Are you ladiesman217 scene. That was great.

SelphieT
When Megatron flicked that one human, and said, "Filth!" or whatever... that was great.

Sadako of Girth
When Megatron flicked that one human, and said, "Filth!" or whatever... that was great.

Yep that was cool.

Pity he couldn't do that when Sam was right under his fist practically, only moments later.... Then we wouldn't have had a total cop-out ending like we got.

SelphieT
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Yep that was cool.

Pity he couldn't do that when Sam was right under his fist practically, only moments later.... Then we wouldn't have had a total cop-out ending like we got.

Ah man I know, Sam was such an annoying character.

Scythe
Not as annoying as the Aussie chick's accent.

Sadako of Girth
Oooh I'd disagree there..

The constant "whoooooooaaaaaaaaaaasssssss" and "wahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa"s alone ensure that the irritance factor of Sam knocks the Aussie chick's into the shadows.

In fact the whole smart alec angle wore thin in the first 20 mins.
After the 30th over reaction, a 2hrs Richard Simmons evening hosted by Jar-Jar Binks seems preferable. stick out tongue

And Aussie chick was finnnnnnnnnnnnnnne........ wink

RandomOrgasm
I loved the credits, best part of the whole movie.

Sadako of Girth
Damn, why'd they have to ban him?
I agreed totally there lol...

SelphieT
The Aussie chick was decent, but I don't like blonde chicks, not my preference.

But I think the main character's friend, with the long blonde hair, was very cute. Ya know, the dude who was hanging upside down on the tree at the party, oh yeah. happy

addicted2flicks
That fight scene in the highway chase. As the bots transformed in the middle of the highway, that was so cool and one of the best scenes in the movie.

Shadow Spider
Every single scene involving Starscream! happy
The Aussie chick was decent, but I don't like blonde chicks, not my preference.

But I think the main character's friend, with the long blonde hair, was very cute. Ya know, the dude who was hanging upside down on the tree at the party, oh yeah. happy

And what happened to his friend anyway? He was hanging upside down then he disappeared...He's probably dead and stuffed in Bumblebees trunk. devil

Sadako of Girth
LOL Nah if I remember rightly, he blew his mate out to clear seat space for driving Megan Fox home.

I prefer your version though! stick out tongue

Shadow Spider
Oh yeah... Yay for violent alternatives! evil face

SelphieT
NOooooo, he was hot......

Shadow Spider
He was cool for the two scenes he was in...

Faith27
http://img01.picoodle.com/img/img01/5/12/26/f_transformerm_9882c72.jpg

I like the part where Sam met Autobots...

http://img36.picoodle.com/img/img36/5/12/26/f_transformerm_7e26246.jpg
and also this part...

Blue_Hefner
I love the whole damn movie

Dorian Belmont
the whole think was cool but i especially like the part when the autobot weapons expert (forget his name )is fighting megatron and yells"you wanna pieceof me"and megatron says"no i want two!" and rips him in half like tissue paper

SelphieT
Originally posted by Dorian Belmont
the whole think was cool but i especially like the part when the autobot weapons expert (forget his name )is fighting megatron and yells"you wanna pieceof me"and megatron says"no i want two!" and rips him in half like tissue paper

Jazz was his name.

Sadako of Girth
...and the weapons expert was Ironhide.

All Jazz was expert at in this was bad and totally unneccessary body poppin'/breakdancing.
God damn it. He deserved to get killed off so the memory of the great G1 character he used to be before Bay got hold of him could preserve some small measure dignity.

tabby999
Optimus Prime transforming on the move down the freeway then body slamming Megatron into the barrier. It was like all the things i imagined as a 4 year old transformers fan were brought to life.

Sadako of Girth
That was Bonecrusher he slammed, but yeah, that bit was cool.

Rajendra
my favorite is when the the autobots goes to Sam's house to look for the eyeglass,but they have to hide for them not to see by Sam's father.

tabby999
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
That was Bonecrusher he slammed, but yeah, that bit was cool.

I stand corrected but no less impressed. On a side note my boss bought me Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, Bonecrusher and Astrotrain toys for my birthday, damn i was a happy man that day!

grey fox
Originally posted by tabby999
I stand corrected but no less impressed. On a side note my boss bought me Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, Bonecrusher and Astrotrain toys for my birthday, damn i was a happy man that day!

Normal Astrotrain ? Or some kind of movie variant ?

tabby999
Normal Astrotrain, transforms into the a Rocket, Train and humanoid transformer (as you'd expect)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>