Most Underrated character here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
Who do you guys think is the most underrated SW character on this site? I tried to put in characters that are generally viewed by at least some people as underrated.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Exar Kun!

darthsith19
I was thinking more Bane / Kas'im or the ancients (Ragnos and co.). Sure they aren't the top dogs but they're still pretty powerful.

ThoraxeRMG
Darth Nihilus, his Lightsaber skills.

Darth Sexy
Anyone not in the PT era, since this is PT fanboy central.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Anyone not in the PT era, since this is PT fanboy central.
I agree. Yoda, Mace, Siidous, Anakin - they are strong, but they arn't miles ahead of the great masters before them.

Darth Sexy
Of course not, but you have some half witted tools nut in their pants everytime a PT era jedi is mentioned.

darthsith19
Yeah, makes you miss the Janus days, huh? And it seems he has gone again... sad

Darth Sexy
Not really, you have morons on both sides.

zomgwtfbbqpwnt
EDIT

darthsith19
Yes, there were morons in the Janus days, but they were less of morons than some of the morons today are, imo. Sorgo was stupid, yes, but...

darthsith19
Originally posted by zomgwtfbbqpwnt
i thunk tat dart sxy is rlly undrated bcuz he haz a lil p33nz0r tat onle teh queers ph33r>.> hez got no frinds just like his peepelol. mayb fi he gut a job ors somepinky he wood nut beso gh3y all teh tyme. howaboutchoo got sum1 2 luvbsides ur lil girly handz. i wood underated him bcuz i woont evn feel his lil fallus in my butt b cuz he like to get it sucked by blindz ppl. yru so gya iz it buz u like feeguts in ut guts lol. kthxbbqpwnt nu no it lil peepee.

THEY CAL U LIL PEEEEPE BCUZ ITZ TRU AND U LUV BIG PP IN URMOUHT AND BUTT AND HANSD AND FACE ANDDA BIG 1 IS TEH ONLY 1 UL C ON OTHUR GUYS BCUZ U HVAE A LITL TEENEE PP BUT A BIG BUTHOL 4 GUYZ AND OLD MEN ADN DOGS IF PREEFUR BCUZ U LYKE IT GUDDY STILE LOL LIL PEENZOR!!!!1!!!!!!!1!1!1!

?

Reported.

Darth Sexy
No, they were bigger morons because they tried so hard at being sarcastic psuedointellectuals, which they do all the time on Janus' forums. The morons today are just stupid fanboy kids in denial.

zomgwtfbbqpwnt
y r u so gh3y u lil teepeepee faiyce. lil darth stoopied mor liek et. lawlalwlalwllalwla

darthsith19
No, they were bigger morons because they tried so hard at being sarcastic psuedointellectuals, which they do all the time on Janus' forums. The morons today are just stupid fanboy kids in denial.
Well, their views on the characters were, for the most part, more reasonable than the ones today are.

darthsith19
Originally posted by zomgwtfbbqpwnt
y r u so gh3y u lil teepeepee faiyce. lil darth stoopied mor liek et. lawlalwlalwllalwla
How are you, a sock of who exactly? Darth Brainiac, or whatever that douche's name was? How old are you?

zomgwtfbbqpwnt
EDIT

zomgwtfbbqpwnt
EDIT

darthsith19
This cannot wait.

2guns

ThoraxeRMG
Noobaris?

Rampant ox
Count Dooku obviously. no expression

I also dont think Qui-Gon gets as much credit as he deserves.

exanda kane
Han Solo.

Gideon
Originally posted by darthsith19
Well, their views on the characters were, for the most part, more reasonable than the ones today are.

Hahahahaha.

1. Exar Kun > NJO Luke Skywalker and DE Sidious .
2. Revan > every PT character .
3. Count Dooku > Darth Sidious in all aspects .
4. Count Dooku = Yoda .
5. Marka Ragnos > NJO Luke Skywalker, DE Sidious, Yoda, and Kun.

...The list goes on, and yet here's five excellent examples of what the previous regime widely accepted as fact. As you can see, it's flawed, and most of them have recanted their ways .

Say what you will about this new era, but we argue facts and source material in ways the Ones Who Came Before Us never did.

The Ones Who Came Before , would have you believe that the 'great masters before them' are miles and miles ahead of Yoda, Mace, Sidious, and Anakin. No one here is saying that any of the aforementioned four would curbstomp every Ancient Sith in sight; but face facts: they would win. If you don't like that, well, I'm sorry.

exanda kane
Yeah, but those days were amusing.

Gideon
Originally posted by exanda kane
Yeah, but those days were amusing.

Yes, they were. The Ones Who Came Before were very witty people. But on these boards, amusement is no substitute for intelligent debates.

exanda kane
A melting pot of both would be nice.

luk_im_ubar
l00k @t mai sggy-sig

Manslayer
Vader is obviously underrated

Violent2Dope
Nihilus, he has more than just force drain in his arsenal people.

darthsith19
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Noobaris?
So you assume that he is Sith'ari because:
A) You don't like Sith'ari.
B) He has been a sock numerous times.

Sith'ari has posted on my site recently and he told me he was done being a sock and didn't want to come back here anymore because it's getting old, and he sounded sincere. Plus, annoying as some people may find him, he has never acted like zomgwtfbbqpwnt does. I personally feel that zomgwtfbbqpwnt and the guy with the disgusting sig are the same people.

Violent2Dope
These forums are on the road to hell.

Pwned61

I know Gideon already covered this, but seriously dude, the Janus days were the ones where the ancient sith pwnd all and there were "many" sith as strong as Sidious in the Kotor age.

Gideon
Originally posted by Pwned61
I know Gideon already covered this, but seriously dude, the Janus days were the ones where the ancient sith pwnd all and there were "many" sith as strong as Sidious in the Kotor age.

Lol, I was just viewing "Marka Ragnos runs the gauntlet!" and "Dooku vs. Sidious", and I laughed my ass off.

Tengu
Originally posted by luk_im_ubar
l00k @t mai sggy-sig your gonna get banned for that, man thats not even funny to look at..... sick

Pwned61
As far as the most underrated character is concerned...Pellaeon doesn't ever get any mention.

But if we're talking underrated in terms of combat ability, then probably Corran Horn, but that's just me.

Oh, and why does everyone rail on him for being a Gary stu? He doesn't even compare to what was done to Bane and Revan over time.

Gideon
Pellaeon is -- hands ****ing down - my favorite character. In his own way, he's more badass than Thrawn, Palpatine, Grievous, Malak, Dooku, Boba, Maul, and Artoo combined.

Pwning the Vong from a bacta tank? Omg.

ThoraxeRMG
Artoo?

alterangel
i think the new sith era is underrated, they outwitted an entire empire, they nearly wiped out the sith, and they took over the freakin galaxy

and half of their members know force lightning and are very proficient with a blade, but the fact that they all have maul tatooes is gay

i think talon (if anyone) should be the only one with those tats

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by alterangel
i think the new sith era is underrated, they outwitted an entire empire, they nearly wiped out the sith, and they took over the freakin galaxy

and half of their members know force lightning and are very proficient with a blade, but the fact that they all have maul tatooes is gay

i think talon (if anyone) should be the only one with those tats

Personally, I'm leading towards Lucas declaring Legacy Non canon, because there's too much bullshit they won't be able to explain in the upcomg LOTF books. Suddenly, 90 years after the Imperial Remnant is all but wiped out, the Empire comes back from nothing and destroys the Galactic Republic.. Yea, that REALLY makes sense... Well if you assume that NOTHING before Legacy actually happened. And the new sith? Nothing special about them. Krayt seems to be the only one that has some uberness to him.

alterangel
Personally, I'm leading towards Lucas declaring Legacy Non canon, because there's too much bullshit they won't be able to explain in the upcomg LOTF books. Suddenly, 90 years after the Imperial Remnant is all but wiped out, the Empire comes back from nothing and destroys the Galactic Republic.. Yea, that REALLY makes sense... Well if you assume that NOTHING before Legacy actually happened. And the new sith? Nothing special about them. Krayt seems to be the only one that has some uberness to him.

true on the whole explaining things stuff, and how krayt says he should have ended the skywalker lineage when he had the chance?!!!!? if hes talking about anakin (no way anakin could take him), if he talking about luke well we all know luke would man handle him, so who is he talking about? i think that is crap

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by alterangel
true on the whole explaining things stuff, and how krayt says he should have ended the skywalker lineage when he had the chance?!!!!? if hes talking about anakin (no way anakin could take him), if he talking about luke well we all know luke would man handle him, so who is he talking about? i think that is crap

What I think KRayt means is very simple. Jacen wasn't really chosen by Lumiya because he had to fulfill a prophecy. He was chosen by Lumiya because he was powerful and Naive, and Lumiya knew that Jacen would cause a galaxy wide conflict with his sith crap. Basically, this galaxy wide conflict, orchestrated by Lumiya, was created so that Krayt's sith could train and grow, while being left alone isolated in sith space. It's clear that Lumiya has talked with this "new sith", as it was mentioned in betrayal. Anyways, I can bet my whole life savings this is the storyline, and a poorly written one at that.

alterangel
What I think KRayt means is very simple. Jacen wasn't really chosen by Lumiya because he had to fulfill a prophecy. He was chosen by Lumiya because he was powerful and Naive, and Lumiya knew that Jacen would cause a galaxy wide conflict with his sith crap. Basically, this galaxy wide conflict, orchestrated by Lumiya, was created so that Krayt's sith could train and grow, while being left alone isolated in sith space. It's clear that Lumiya has talked with this "new sith", as it was mentioned in betrayal. Anyways, I can bet my whole life savings this is the storyline, and a poorly written one at that.

but jacen isnt a skywalker so how could krayt have destroyed the skywalker lineage?

Darth Sexy
What my point was, that while Jacen and Luke were dooking it out in terms of the galaxy wide conflict presented in the next few books, Krayt would have had a chance to do what he pleased, to further the war, to cause more havok between the skywalkers and solos, etc.

Darth Hord
I think Krayt has to be talking about Ben Skywalker.

alterangel
What my point was, that while Jacen and Luke were dooking it out in terms of the galaxy wide conflict presented in the next few books, Krayt would have had a chance to do what he pleased, to further the war, to cause more havok between the skywalkers and solos, etc.

gotcha i see, oh and i think jag fel's great grandfather is the emperor

Darth Sexy
Yea maybe Ben however Legacy has to be non canon. How are you going to explain Luke's death in a situation where Lucas would allow it, IE old age.. Especially since Luke should be able to easily live to 100-150.. Yet Kol is supposedly Ben's grandson.. How the hell did they go through 3-4 generations in less than a century.

Spartan ll
Originally posted by Gideon
Yes, they were. The Ones Who Came Before were very witty people. But on these boards, amusement is no substitute for intelligent debates. Lol, yeah, especially IKC's 'ZOmG!1!!1! TeH kUN wUd PWNZORs NE1s!". I loved it when Lightsnake came here and literally whiped his ass with their crappy arguments, then they proceeded to bash everyone because they were getting desperate. Sorgo was definately the fool of them all, what with thinking he was somekind of super member and thought he was God's greatest gift to this forum. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

What really took the cake was when he started his stupid Jawa Order and got it closed in one week where as I started my own Order and he came in bashing and bitching because his got closed. Ush assraped him when he tried to act like he was incharge.

Man, the good ol' days laughing ......

Advent
Originally posted by Spartan ll
Lol, yeah, especially IKC's 'ZOmG!1!!1! TeH kUN wUd PWNZORs NE1s!".

I'll take that as translating into "IKC provided evidence in the form of viable proof and offered up probably some of the best arguments I've ever seen on this website"?

Don't be ridiculous, Spartan.

Hardly.

No offense to Lightsnake (as he's a helluva' debater and just in general a good person to talk to), but as it were, they literally dismantled most of his arguments, among with the majority of those who tried to say otherwise.

Seriously.

While they may be wrong now, at the time they were "right" so to speak. Insomuch as the evidence, reasoning, and logic they provided was so much more convincing (which is really all that matters) to the degree where even I argued the same things on a different forum (AcStyles, VinCon, and Lightsnake can tell you that).

And their arguments were far from crappy.

Correction: They began to "bash" those who disagreed because they offered little to nothing intelligent; and if that wasn't the case, the insulting could probably be attributed to the fact the same things were constantly repeated after being constantly refuted.

And not only that, but the fact that there's such an abundance of idiots on this forum makes you a bit fed up with being nice, too.

I laughed out loud.

Definitely true, but he was hil-freakin'-arious. Not to mention a much better debater than almost everyone currently here -- save for a few select members. I'd rather have a thousand Sorgo's than one luk_im_ubar or SW_Legend.

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/6513/obeyush7enie1.png

MasterAshenVor
Qui-Gon-Jinn by Far...and Jolee Bindo by far

Darth Sexy
While their arguments were indeed good, a majority of their arguments involved making random shit up in order to convince themselves of the ancient sith's dominance. I remember IKC trying to tell everyone that somehow Luke's, Leia's, and unborn ANakin's potential were below DE Sidious, meaning that Luke could never become more powerful than Sidious. There were a lot of arguments that resorted to utter bullshit and again, while the debaters were pretty good, they were outweighed by all the negative aspects they brought to the debates.

Spartan ll
Originally posted by Advent
I'll take that as translating into "IKC provided evidence in the form of viable proof and offered up probably some of the best arguments I've ever seen on this website"?

Don't be ridiculous, Spartan. I'm not. Seriously, I was here long before you and the guy would say Kun could beat NJO Luke and didn't offer up any proof at all. Granted, he did atleast debate in some of his arguments, but that still doesn't take away the fact that most of his assumptions were downright ridiculous, such as 'Kun would wipe the floor with Luke'. Hell, sometimes his own fellow Ante-whatevers would turn on him because of it.

True. Though I seem to remember him giving direct quotes, books and page #s trumping their arguments aswell as getting Dan Wallace to come here and state that their arguments were flawed. They then proceeded to bash Lightnake because he actually put up a fight and beat them, unlike most of the n00bs there at the time. I remember because I was there.

I doesn't matter. Their arguments(Which was mostly made up of fallible parties quotes and bullying other members into agreeing with them) were based purely on assumptions aswell as bullying. That's if you consider 'Ragnos PWNS all because he unified a primitive race and because Sadow and Kressh bowed to him' or 'The Ancient Sith were so powerful that they could toss around stars(Which was purely BS, considering the comics and sourcebooks described nothing of the sort)
' good arguments.

Tell that to Lightsnake. He was pretty patient when it came to them aswell as supplied a MUCH better argument than the one's I told you about above and they bashed him anyway because they didn't like being wrong. True, the ones before offered little to no resistance, but even so, it proves that you didn't need to not have a good argument to be bashed by them.

True. You and now Gideon are the best examples of that :P

Pfft, if you consider bullying debating. He pretty much waited for the others to post their fallible sources and then bullyed them. Trust me, I know. I wouldn't say that if I were you. Though I wouldn't want to have one luk_im_ubar again.sick

Darth Sexy
IKCs arguments consisted of half well thought out arguments with a LOT of bullshit in them, while the other half consisted of psueointellectual text wasting trying to point out logical fallacies instead of actually debating.

Spartan ll
IKCs arguments consisted of half well thought out arguments with a LOT of bullshit in them, while the other half consisted of psueointellectual text wasting trying to point out logical fallacies instead of actually debating. ^Pretty much sums up the Ante-whatevers 'arguments' right there. Though I'd cut those into quarters and add a quarter of 'bullying other people into agreeing with them' in there aswell. wink

Gideon
My intense love for you notwithstanding, as someone who managed to observe the height of their so-called 'reign' on these forums, I have to say that they argued primarily out of preferences and biases first and foremost, with evidence and logic ranking at a distant second. I also note that some of them have engaged in acts of double standards and belittlement achievements or feats performed by characters that they didn't like when it suited their purpose.

When comparing Lightsnake to them, I'd say that's hard. Yes, they can construct arguments and present them in a wittier and charismatic manner than anyone I've ever seen here ; but in terms of accurately applying logic and reason? I'd say he left them trailing desperately behind.

Intelligent or not, arguing that 'Dooku equals Yoda!', 'Dooku is more powerful than Sidious!', 'Ragnos can curbstomp everyone and their mother without use of all of his limbs' is absolutely stupid. It is in these arguments where their former positions were debunked completely. A few of them can't argue Ancient Sith supremacy, so one of them made a thread not too long ago saying that "it is pointless!" to compare the Ancient Sith to their descendants or other Force users on the basis that we "don't know enough" about them or their culture.

Hell, one such argument involving Palpatine is that - even though he is proven to be "the most powerful" - he can't necessarily defeat any other Sith in combat, and one such debater stubbornly clings to that last line of defense. Yet, in hypothetical versus matches, are we not to assume that the strongest wins? Not in this case, apparently.

Now, I'm not claiming that I or Lightsnake or anyone here equals or comes close to Janus and co. in terms of intelligence or charisma or even comedy but I will say that - in my own opinion - we apply logic on several topics far better than they ever did. Thus proving that simple high intellect doesn't exactly translate to high debating skills.

Lightsnake

Don't be ridiculous, Spartan.
Advent, my dear, I'll assume you've never seen IKC's outright intellectual dishonesty and horrific attempts at arguing at EoD.
He literally decided to disregard anything official that disagreed with him

I do feel a bit compelled to speak here, Advent. One of Janus's main tactics was deciding to, as I pointed out with IKC, decide to pick and choose what he wanted to follow. Nai was just as problematic for a while and apparently changes his opinions.
IKC? Well, I've been waiting for a response for him on a few things since winter. I don't think he's going to reply. It cannot be argued that in there arguments were numerous flaws and half truths

Lol, do we really want to remind anyone of that...?

Agreed. Flawed, undoubtedly

I do kind of take umbrage to that.

More than granted

effing gospel.

So, Advent, can I expect to see you on IM before Christmas wink

xxXAcStylesXxx
The good old gamefaqs days of arguing endlessly with that Asian Chick person wink , and me getting Dan Wallace to come to this forum, and LS taking credit for it...

Spartan ll
Well regardless, I'm just glad the days of sucking on the Ancient Sith's dicks are over and done with, except for a few members(*cough*SW Legend*cough*. That and the constant bullying into making you agree with them was getting annoying as hell. Still, they did provide some sort of authority here, though in the end, it got their heads so much they decided to take on the superiors and subsequently got their asses handed to them.

Gideon's a cool dude, though I think I remember him being a bit more patient than now. Then again, the stupidity and n00bism of the SW Vs forum does get to you after awhile.

Advent is cool gal. I bit pissed off all the time, but like I said before, the SW Vs forum does that to you. Though I still don't know why she has 'Retired Debater' over her avatar, considering she still DOES participate in debates.

I rarely see LS debate anymore. Guess the Vs forum got alittle boring after awhile.

And me? Well, I AM the Ultimate Badass of the forums so, yeah. I used to be a pretty damn good debater, I think I still am, I just need to get settled in since this forum's changed again while I wasn't here. stick out tongue

Gideon
I used to be a lot more patient than what I am now; I suppose it's a teen thing. Ironic that at 14, I had more patience on these forums than I do at 16. So much for emotional maturity and growth as one ages.

Spartan ll
I used to be a lot more patient than what I am now; I suppose it's a teen thing. Ironic that at 14, I had more patience on these forums than I do at 16. So much for emotional maturity and growth as one ages. True, but like I said, I don't blame you. The stupidity of some of the n00bs that join the SW Vs forum really get to you after awhile. I think the only real SANE person here is Rex. stick out tongue

Darth Sexy
And me. I hate each and every one of you equally and I don't care enough to put forth my time and effort into debating about star wars, with my limited resources. However, sometimes I do because sometimes it is enjoyable when I'm arguing with the likes of LS, or Escape, or Advent. Other times when I argue with intellectually inferior jackasses, I just don't care.. Btw I'm the best looking person on these forums, hands down.

S_W_LeGenD
I'd rather have a thousand Sorgo's than one luk_im_ubar or SW_Legend.
Since when was my SW related debating on level of that of luk_im_ubar? roll eyes (sarcastic)

What has that person contributed in this forum apart from showing that disgusting sig?

You better stop your personal vendetta against me. It is getting old.

I have debated with the best SW related debators in this forum and have also won some arguments. This is not such a bad record.

And every person in this forum have posted unsupported assumptions in one case or another. Maybe you do not do so and it is a good thing but stop degrading me.

You are a good debator but you are worse when it comes to decency. Now I have said it.

Regarding the most under-rated character here!

These two are the most under-rated ones:

- Darth Sion
- Jedi Exile

Darth Sexy
How are those two overrated? The Exile was an average Jedi who happened to be a wound in the force. Woo hoooooooo. And Sion? I guess throwing personal attacks at him is the key to victory.

S_W_LeGenD
How are those two overrated?
Correction: They are under-rated.

The Exile was an average Jedi who happened to be a wound in the force. Woo hoooooooo.
She was no longer average after receiving training from notable Jedi Masters like Kavar and Kriea. She became powerful enough to defeat her very powerful mentor in the end.

Originally posted by Darth Sexy And Sion? I guess throwing personal attacks at him is the key to victory.
It shows that the Jedi Exile became adept in the art of Dun Moch. And she managed to convince him that Traya does not wants him. But did you noticed that eroding the will of Sion was the only to way to stop and defeat him?

Because he could not be defeated by any other means.

Gideon
Has anyone here ever told you that your posts come off as 'clunky'? And by that I mean that there is no fluidity to them; no slick essence or organization. Every time you post, I get the impression that you simply try to cram in high end vocabulary and pointless points of emphasis so as to somehow make yourself seem more intelligent. This isn't a personal attack on you, by the way, just a simple observation that I've yet to voice.

She never said that you two were on par in terms of debating ability, she just implied that you two are among the weakest and most ignorant of ze debating community; which I'd agree with.

You truthfully haven't contributed much more either in terms of intelligent debates or arguments. All you do is fellate and savagely defend Revan and everyone from KotoR .

I don't consider her opinions regarding you as a 'personal vendetta', since she has no reason to seek vengeance against you. That said, I am inclined to ask, "or what?"

So is your fanboyism and stupidity. I could broker an agreement between you and Advent; if you cut out the fanboyism, she might spare you from the verbal slaughter sessions.

I've corrected that.

...Against the 'best debaters' here? Uh... no. In fact, hell no.

It wouldn't be, if you were telling the truth.

Stop giving her a reason to degrade you.

Correction: She's the best debater and she's decent to me.

S_W_LeGenD
Has anyone here ever told you that your posts come off as 'clunky'? And by that I mean that there is no fluidity to them; no slick essence or organization. Every time you post, I get the impression that you simply try to cram in high end vocabulary and pointless points of emphasis so as to somehow make yourself seem more intelligent. This isn't a personal attack on you, by the way, just a simple observation that I've yet to voice.
Sometimes my claims can be based on unsupported assumptions. But this is not the case in all of my debates. Some of my points are aimed towards a particular point, but sometimes you fail to understand logic behind those points.

Since I have noticed this, so I am now using a more "direct approach" in my debating. Check my recent posts in these threads for verification:

Thread 1: Bastilla vs Nomi Sunrider
Thread 2: Bastilla could no hit a barn door with a banjo.

She never said that you two were on par in terms of debating ability, she just implied that you two are among the weakest and most ignorant of ze debating community; which I'd agree with.
Level of ignorance actually influences the level of debating. I am not so ignorant as you and Advent are trying to imply. You both needs to get your eyes checked.

Since when I have stated things like:

- Revan > All
- Sidious is not the most powerful Sith Lord
- Anakin is not the Chosen One
- Luke is not the most poweful jedi
- Ragnos pwns all

And ridiculous claims like these? No! I haven't and it shows that I do understand at-least more than the basics of Star Wars.

I have indeed made some unsupported assumptions in some cases, but many people make them and many more will make them. So I am not the only one.

You truthfully haven't contributed much more either in terms of intelligent debates or arguments. All you do is fellate and savagely defend Revan and everyone from KotoR
Wrong! I have contributed a lot specially when it comes to the subject of KOTOR in SW. Infact my first debate with Lightsnake was so comprehensive that a few notable members said that there was more knowledge in that single thread alone then in many other threads combined. You again need to get your eyes checked.

I don't consider her opinions regarding you as a 'personal vendetta', since she has no reason to seek vengeance against you. That said, I am inclined to ask, "or what?"
She always talks about me in degrading manner. This is a sign enough.

She does not knows jack shit about my real debating abilties in the subjects of my specialty. She does not stands a chance against me in subjects like Computer Science, Maths, Stats & Business.

Don't get me wrong. I feel that she is intelligent and knowledgeeable and all, but she has shown her intelligence only in a fictional subject in this forum.

An advice for her is that: She needs to stop judging people from their knowledge in Star Wars.

So is your fanboyism and stupidity. I could broker an agreement between you and Advent; if you cut out the fanboyism, she might spare you from the verbal slaughter sessions.
If I would be such a super-fanboy, I would have stated that Revan > All. But no! I also use sense.

And Advent is undefeated in Star Wars related debating, so it is not a matter of surprise that she defeated me in this subject. Infact, she can defeat many in Star Wars related subject.

...Against the 'best debaters' here? Uh... no. In fact, hell no.
- Stalemated Lightsnake in an old KOTOR based thread. I gave up though because I did not had time to prolong that massively long debate.
- Defeated your argument in a "Ancient Sith" related thread.
- Gave Nai a strong response in one of threads and still expecting a response.
- Defeated Kadesh in several threads.
- Defeated Allankles in a thread. Though he never stops arguing.
- Defeated several other average level debators in SW as well.

Not a bad record.

It wouldn't be, if you were telling the truth.
I tell truth in many cases. Though I often use assumptions in some of my debates, but they get refuted often by more informed debators so I am concentrating less on assumptions now.

Stop giving her a reason to degrade you.
I have accepted her points in my last debate with her. What else she expects from me?

Correction: She's the best debater and she's decent to me.
She can defeat ACStyles, Lightsnake and REX in a SW related debate as well. Keep this thing in your mind and she has lots of SW sources to help her in her SW related debating.

She is "undefeated" in SW related debating.

If I had so many SW sources with me, I could crush many in debating in SW related subject. But lucky for you, I do not have many.

exanda kane
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
I haven't and it shows that I do understand at-least more than the basics of Star Wars.

No one in this "versus forum" knows anything about Star Wars.

Take that to feed the flames.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Somehow I doubt that...

Darth Sexy
Styles, if your opinion meant anything, I would consider it, regardless of how wrong it is. Secondly, you have to be a good debater and a generally good looking person, to critisize me or even offer your opinion. Now get down and give me 20.

Violent2Dope
I would rape all of you in a video game vs. debate!

BlaxicanHydra
The most underrated character on this forum is Obi-Wan. People think just about anybody will rape him, and anyone he beats he will only beat "by the skin of his teeth". Sad, really, the Soresu Master deserves moe credit.

Another highly underrated character(s) are 90% of the jedi Council members. They didn't become the elite of over a thousand mebers by sucking, folks.

Spartan ll

Correction: She's the best debater and she's decent to me. You forgot about me, Gid? I'm hurt, I really am sad ....

Darth Sexy
Queerboy forgot about me but that's because he's in love with someone who's in love with me. Ah the love triangle continues.

BlaxicanHydra
Who is in turn in love with another. You poor fools have yet to realize that no women can resist the black snake. It makes them moan, apparently.

Darth Sexy
Actually the black snake is nothing. No woman can resist the Manimal, or the Maniconda(nicknames I have received, no joking)smile

BlaxicanHydra
Yeah whatever college boy. you have yet to see true power.

Violent2Dope
I rape little girls to feel their tightness and watch them cry.

Darth Hord
SEX OFFENDER ! smokin'

Gideon
No, your claims are traditionally based upon irrelevant tidbits of information that really don't amount to anything in the grand scheme of things.

In the aforementioned Maul vs. Bandon debate, two of your primary points were: 1.) Bandon killed a lot of Jedi and 2.) people thought that he might one day rise to challenge Malak for the mantle of Dark Lord of the Sith. While those are nice feats, that doesn't even suggest that he's on par with Maul, let alone his equal or superior.

And it's that sort've crap that is responsible for your lack of credibility around here. Your staunch fanboyism in favor of KotoR really annoys people, and it'd be one thing if you could actually kick ass in debates for your fanboyism, but you don't.

I fail to understand your logic? Uh, no. If that were true, you'd have to also accuse 99.9% of the others around here - Advent included. The same Advent whom everyone knows is miles and miles ahead of you in debating.

It's not helping. confused

Both of us "needs" to get our eyes checked? That was funny.

Knowing "the basics" isn't much around here; especially when you portray yourself out to be some sort of uber-logician and world class debater.

...That's like saying that the President should be lenient with Al Quaeda because they're not the only terrorist group out there. Stupidity is stupidity. Idiocy is idiocy. Suggesting that you're not the only idiot out there doesn't stop you from being an idiot, or treated as such. The problem is that you choose to act foolish. You're not mentally handicapped, and yet you reason on a related level.

Lol, someone around here thinks he's Nebaris. There is another person who could outdebate you.

...Do you really think I didn't already know that you have KotoR shoved up your ass? Seriously, I could've swore that I've made comments about it in the past. Now, your contributions are something I haven't been aware of.

Is this supposed to impress me? Are you even trying to appeal to the majority?

My vision's great. Thanks for the concern. Likewise, I'd suggest that you schedule a colonoscopy. It's clear that you'll need some professional medical help to dig that copy of KotoR out of your ass.

She talks to you that way because she thinks you're an idiot. Remarkably, she's civil to me.

...Like anyone cares? The problem isn't your "knowledge" of a subject, but rather, the methods you choose to debate it - which suck. I'm afraid that you could be the world's foremost expert in astronomy, but Advent or ACstyles could convince people that the stars are actually God's pimples before you could convince them of the opposite.

How do you know?

Again, what does this have to do with anything?

She doesn't judge people for their knowledge of Star Wars, but rather, how poorly they function with what they already have.

No one said that you're a super fanboy. But you are a fanboy.

Believe me, lol, no one is suggesting that it is a surprise.

Aww, now you're trying to kiss ass. Ah well... what a beautiful ass it is that was ass kissing].

Hahaha. You mean with your 'common KotoR Sith are greater than those who can drain planets and cause stars to go supernova!' argument that cemented your fanboyism? No, lol. It wasn't a defeat.

If it weren't exaggeration, no it wouldn't be.

Uh... you exaggerate the talents, skills, and achievements of the KotoR-era Jedi/Sith and fail at it.

'Bout damn time.

...To stop acting like an idiot?

But she'd have a harder time doing so, and likely wouldn't need to own them like she owns you.

Actually, she has less than what you'd think. She simply uses common sense and it helps when pretty much every character and their feats have been well covered already. Not exactly private intelligence information there, LeGenD.

Lol, you give her stern warnings and demands to stop belittling you, then you kiss her ass. Very effective.

This will be going in my profile, lmao.

Nikkolas
I think we would all like to kiss Advent's ass.

..wait, what?

I HAVE BEEN POSSESSED AND AM NOT WRITING THIS OF MY OWN FREE WILL.

Violent2Dope
My vision's great. Thanks for the concern. Likewise, I'd suggest that you schedule a colonoscopy. It's clear that you'll need some professional medical help to dig that copy of KotoR out of your ass.
I laughed my ass off when I read this.

Darth Sexy
Man, you really ARE all gay.

Manslayer
No, your claims are traditionally based upon irrelevant tidbits of information that really don't amount to anything in the grand scheme of things.

In the aforementioned Maul vs. Bandon debate, two of your primary points were: 1.) Bandon killed a lot of Jedi and 2.) people thought that he might one day rise to challenge Malak for the mantle of Dark Lord of the Sith. While those are nice feats, that doesn't even suggest that he's on par with Maul, let alone his equal or superior.

And it's that sort've crap that is responsible for your lack of credibility around here. Your staunch fanboyism in favor of KotoR really annoys people, and it'd be one thing if you could actually kick ass in debates for your fanboyism, but you don't.

I fail to understand your logic? Uh, no. If that were true, you'd have to also accuse 99.9% of the others around here - Advent included. The same Advent whom everyone knows is miles and miles ahead of you in debating.

Knowing "the basics" isn't much around here; especially when you portray yourself out to be some sort of uber-logician and world class debater.

...That's like saying that the President should be lenient with Al Quaeda because they're not the only terrorist group out there. Stupidity is stupidity. Idiocy is idiocy. Suggesting that you're not the only idiot out there doesn't stop you from being an idiot, or treated as such. The problem is that you choose to act foolish. You're not mentally handicapped, and yet you reason on a related level.

Lol, someone around here thinks he's Nebaris. There is another person who could outdebate you.

...Do you really think I didn't already know that you have KotoR shoved up your ass? Seriously, I could've swore that I've made comments about it in the past. Now, your contributions are something I haven't been aware of.

She talks to you that way because she thinks you're an idiot. Remarkably, she's civil to me.

...Like anyone cares? The problem isn't your "knowledge" of a subject, but rather, the methods you choose to debate it - which suck. I'm afraid that you could be the world's foremost expert in astronomy, but Advent or ACstyles could convince people that the stars are actually God's pimples before you could convince them of the opposite.

How do you know?

She doesn't judge people for their knowledge of Star Wars, but rather, how poorly they function with what they already have.

Aww, now you're trying to kiss ass. Ah well... what a beautiful ass it is that was ass kissing].

Hahaha. You mean with your 'common KotoR Sith are greater than those who can drain planets and cause stars to go supernova!' argument that cemented your fanboyism? No, lol. It wasn't a defeat.

Uh... you exaggerate the talents, skills, and achievements of the KotoR-era Jedi/Sith and fail at it.

'Bout damn time.

But she'd have a harder time doing so, and likely wouldn't need to own them like she owns you.

Actually, she has less than what you'd think. She simply uses common sense and it helps when pretty much every character and their feats have been well covered already. Not exactly private intelligence information there, LeGenD.

Lol, you give her stern warnings and demands to stop belittling you, then you kiss her ass. Very effective.

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/2686/4yzietinv1.jpg

Manslayer

- Defeated Kadesh in several threads.

1 thread doesnt equate to alot because from what i remember i owned you in several topics and debates. Oh and by the way you didn't defeat me. It was the other way around in most cases.

The only time i was "defeated" was when i gave up a petty irrelevant debate and also because Sexy told me to ignore you when i asked him. What was the debate about? Weather or not revan was using niman as you are overly fond of speaking off without backing it up. I thinked about it and asked myself,

Is it worth argueing something which has yet to be proven?

Any by the way, be thankful advent is around . Why does she argue the way she does? She just wants us to get the facts right and not get things wrong by spewing bullshit. And thanks to her that i am no longer the super fanboy i used to be back in august last year when i was "ESB Vader" always talking nonsensical crap and getting owned by just about every one.

Also i would like to thank gideon as i read his posts about me that made me realise i was being a blatant dumbass hence which made me change.. for the better and another person to thank is darth sexy and darth subjeckt.

*prepares to get bashed*

Gideon
Man, you really ARE all gay.

Well, whaddya know? Looks like you aren't the only one out there, after all.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I laughed my ass off when I read this. Know what's great? Nobody here realizes that Prince LaCroix would pwn every Sith just by looking at them.

Darth Sexy
Well, whaddya know? Looks like you aren't the only one out there, after all.

What does my alleged sexual preference have to do with anything?

S_W_LeGenD
Check this quote:

My comments are indeed aimed towards grand scheme of things, but you can say that my way of conveying a message sometimes is not that clear but now things are changing.

Check my posts in the recent "Count Dooku & Exar Kun vs Yoda" thread and you will notice that I am now using far more direct approach and am making my points more clear than before.

And did I stated that Bandon would be equal to Maul? No! what I actually said was that Bandon would at-least put up a good fight against him.

Now once again! You have shown the ability to not understand my points and than you make silly claims that my comments are out of the context or lack logic etc. Thus fault lies in your level of understanding as wel.

Your lack of understanding does not makes my arguments crap. Check the above example as a reminder.

And you favor PT very much, so we both are in the same side of coin when it comes to fanboyism.

Once again! the problem lies in your level of understanding and not that of others. Advent understands things much better then you do.

Like I said before! you need to get your eyes checked or improve your level of understanding.

No! It is not.

Advent needs to do that because she compares me with the people of lowest intellect in this forum, which is not true.

And your case is already clear from above stated things.

I actually said that I know "more than basics" of Star Wars. This is another reason that you seriously need to get your eyes checked. And when did I portrayed myself as a uber-logician in case of Star Wars?

Another stupid example from you. You can call that person an idiot who does not listens to opinions of others. I am not one of those. Seriously get your eyes checked.

You are so ignorant that I don't have enough words to describe. Nebaris have never won a single argument against me. I have debated against him on several cases and he always lost and quickly.

You are a master of twisting points to suite your level of thinking. This is one example of being a sock. You need to look at yourself first before making a judgement call on me.

No. It was supposed to show you that I am not that bad really.

And you need to do the same with yourself because of your immensly PRO-PT personality.

She is in denial then and knows nothing about me. That's why she thinks like that about me and one day she will get a very tough response from me if she did not stop calling me a moron or something like that in future cases.

And her being civil to you have nothing to do with my case. Sorry! this is irrelevant.

I acknowledge the case of my not so goog method of conveying a message but things are getting better now. Check my responses to ACStyles and Lord Horth in a recent Duo vs Yoda thread.

How do you know?
- Regarding Computer Science: I have been in the field of Computer Science for over 8 years and have successfully completed BS(CS) Honors, which makes my 16 years of education complete. My knowledge in Computer Science is rivalled by few in this forum and even in others.

- Regarding Maths and Stats: Advent herself have once admitted that Maths is not her strong points. Stats is also very closely related to Maths.

- Regarding Business: I am a Business Man myself and am about to complete my MBA (Marketing & Finance). These things speak for themselves.

Now anything else?

It shows that where her talents really lie. Though I will admit that I do not know much about her talents in other fields.

No. She makes a judgement call from debates that take place in a SW related forum. You will never know that how much talented a person really is in real life through his knowledge in Star Wars.

Same can be said about you when talking about Sidious and Anakin. Want examples?

- DE Sidious will curbstomp Revan
- Anakin will curbstomp Revan with a clear state of mind

There, I nailed it.

No one in this forum so far can and it means that they are not on par with Advent.

Like I said before, your level of understanding a logic is extremely poor and you accuse others of having poor debating skills! roll eyes (sarcastic)

I give due recognition to any person where it is needed, regardless how good my ties are with that person. Advent is an excellent SW Debator.

S_W_LeGenD
That was a comparison between Sith Lords of both eras. Seriously, get your eyes checked.

And Stars going supernova was because of the super-weapon on Sadow's flagship. And since when did an ancient Sith Lord has drained an entire planet?

It was not an exaggeration. Infact, I have not included some smaller arguments that I have won in that list.

Not really much. I give them recognition where it is deserved although I will admit that I have mentioned some unsupported assumptions regarding Revan in a some threads but now that will be no longer the case.

'Bout damn time.
So I have learned from such mistakes.

And when did I acted like an idiot?

She owns everybody in a SW related debate. No one in this forum can stand last more than 4 or 5 pages against her arguments in a SW related case.

And I have recognized that part of her.

This shows you poor level of understanding. I only ask her to be civil and that's a legitimate demand.

NP.

And @ Kadesh!

If you have anything better to say apart from saying a stupid word like "owned" then say so or STFU.

Manslayer

And @ Kadesh!

If you have anything better to say apart from saying a stupid word like "owned" then say so or STFU. The fact is i do. Ill admit this. You are a good debator in many aspects but why else do you think gideon and advent do not take you seriously? They said it time and again. Its because of your kotor fanboyism which really annoyed them and most of us

Its understandable that you want to stand up for the kotor characters but err dont you think you are exaggerating too much when you dont realise it?

I only posted the "owned" pic simply because of 2 things

1) Im imitating darth sexy
2) I found what gideon said was funny and dont get the wrong idea but i am not personally attacking you.

Now i do know you want some members to be more decent here but im very sure they will be decent if you tone down the "defensive kotor characters stance".

To you and gideon. Please try to get diplomatic and try to resolve this issue civily so both sides dont get hurt because as far as i can see this. It will not end if it goes on like this.

Im sure gideon has mentioned somewhere(I may be wrong) that he will be more civil IF you lower the kotor fanboy thing and interpret the facts right.

Ok well i hope that made sense *Prepares to get flamed*

Darth Sexy
I can't stand the diplomatic solution. Maybe I have psychological problems, but I enjoy conflict.

Gideon
Rofl, yeah, you're lost. I wasn't talking about just your arguments; it's your posts in general. They lack any sort of fluidity or smoothness to them, they're scattered and crammed in with various high end vocabulary and unnecessary punctuation that it - as I told you before - reminds me of some sort of scatter-brained, malfunctioning robot.

...And yet it still comes off as shitty. Your entire argument is based on the fact that Dooku is somewhat close to Yoda, and that proves you are the one who needs to get his eyes checked, since AC and myself have already crushed that point on several threads. Hell, AC took the liberty of pointing that out to you on that very thread, and yet you ignore it completely, making bogus and bullshit points.

No, you said that they were so close that you couldn't discern who the victor is. Furthermore, you didn't prove that Bandon would even 'put up a good fight' against Maul. Logic and evidence combine to conclude that Maul would effortlessly annihilate him. And so it stands that he would.

Newsflash: KotoR characters don't kick any ass because you say they do; you have to prove it. You didn't prove shit for Bandon. Welcome to the world of logic, LeGenD, once you make a claim - if you expect it to hold any water - you must prove it. You didn't. Sorry.

No, I've shown the ability to understand your 'points' for what they are shit], and I don't hesitate to call you out on them and dismantle them. Why? Because we've gone round 'n round on these sort've topics for months, and you choose to act like an idiot to this very day.

No, your lack of understanding is what makes your arguments crap.

Typically, when one references an example, one must know that it works.

No. That's the beauty of fanboyism; you have to prove it. I argue without bias or without preference, and I do it based on fact. I hate both Revan and Ragnos and yet I don't hesitate to defend them or argue in their case when I feel they're not getting the credit that they deserve. That's what separates me from you.

Furthermore, even if I were, the difference would be that I'm a fanboy who can debate, and you're not.

Are you ****ing stupid ? If she understood your points - if they made sense - she wouldn't disagree with you. "So once again!" No one here thinks you can debate at all.

Yes! It is.

You crack me up, man. Rofl, like you telling me "no it's not funny!" somehow makes it so.

Ah, the workings of a deluded mind...

Holy shit. That's clear to you? After ze colonoscopy, schedule an appointment with a neurologist. The copy of KotoR was farther up than I thought; it must have brushed your spinal cord and screwed up your nervous system, and has obviously affected your brain function.

I have a question: Is it uncomfortable to walk with the case crammed up there? Or do you enjoy that kind've thing...?

Again, you saying that you know more than the basics doesn't make it so. smile

This is another reason why you seriously need to get a new line. This one was a recycled joke anyways, and you use it way too much as it is. Lol, if you're half as smart as you say you are, it should be no problem being witty.

This entire post. 'I know more than the basics!', 'I have an excellent record', 'You fail to understand my points!', 'if I had more sources, I would own many in SW debating!'

...Does that sound familiar?

Tell me, do all stupid people see smart people as stupid?

No, I can call a person who chooses not to use his - at least - average intelligence for productive purposes, and prefers to debate and function like the mentally handicapped.

Yes, you are.

Get a new line. No one thinks that you're funny.

Just use the words I use to describe you.

Ah... so now the deluded fool reveals ze building ego. Arrogant and foolish? Lethal combination, as history has proven. Once again, you saying that you gave Nebaris the verbal curbstomp doesn't make it so. Otherwise, why, I could just say:

"LeGenD. I effortlessly annihilate you in every verbal exchange and every debate we're in."

Obviously, since I've just said it, it's automatic, irrefutable fact, and you can't change it. Nananananana.

...Really.

No, I'm a master of making actual points for the sake of argument. You see propoganda, I see fact. Ironic.

Lol, words of advice from your demanded annual psychiatric exams from the government?

But you are. And nothing you can say will change that. You have to prove it first.

...This is the best you can do? That witty remark, and you reply with this? Damn.

She knows how you debate here, and she knows it sucks. You're the one in denial, which is the point we've been trying to make.

Omg. "Tuff responc!!1!"

I'm sure she's terrified... and I hope I never get one from you, either. It might make me never log in again.

...Actually, it's not irrelevant, jackass. The point is that she is civil to me for a reason. If you were so smart and logical, she'd be civil to you as well.

Relevancy ftw!!!!!

Gideon
What a minute... rofl... you're telling me that you have sixteen years of education? You've essentially been in school for as long as I've been alive, and I kick your collective ass all over the place.

I guess the education system really isn't all that great.

Again, you don't know that you're better than her. You just assume.

We're getting there.

Precisely the point I was going to make. Bravo, you did it all on your own. One point for you, eh?

She didn't say that you suck as a person. She said you suck as a debater, judging from the shit you pull while debating here. And it's true.

Um... the problem with that is, DE Sidious would curbstomp Revan, and Anakin would do the same. So... er... you really don't have a point there, man.

WTF? This has nothing to do with anything. You said it's not a surprise that she beat you. I agreed, and told you no one was suggesting it. Everyone expects her to cook you alive. That retort is another example of ze Clunky Robot syndrome you seem to have.

Like I said before, you telling me something doesn't make it so. The difference is, I've proven you're a shitty debater. If you want to claim the same for me, you need to prove it.

W-...wow... Really? A-are you serious? Advent's an excellent debater? No shit! When the hell did that happen?

Really? That's exactly what I ****ing said.

Schedule that colonoscopy yet?

Yes, I'm well aware of that. As well as the unparalleled knowledge base and Ancient Sith weaponry at their disposal. Hell, didn't your beloved Kreia pretty much say that the KotoR Sith are shit compared to the Ancient Sith?

Ragnos's weapon of choice, his scepter, can drain the Force from any artifact, person, or object, and it can be used to imbue others with the Force as well.

Really? Like what?

Yes, really much.

No, that's what I do. You on the other hand give each and every one of them a verbal blowjob.

Rofl. I hope you prove me wrong, but I seriously ****ing doubt it. It's in your blood, I think, to blow Revan.

Actually, much as Advent is the best, there are those who rank up there with her. She doesn't own everyone, just mostly everyone. Which includes you.

So she's essentially in the same boat as you as far as your sources are concerned, and she manages to kick about ten times the amount of ass. Go figure.

Then give her a damn reason to be civil. Jesus. Is that so ****ing hard to get your head out of your ass and debate logically? Then, we'd all treat you nicely. That requires acceptance that KotoR isn't the end all be end all, that there's about 5 - 6 people who would effortlessly annihilate Revan, Bandon isn't on par with Maul, and so forth. Things that are common sense. Which you claim to have, but never show.

Don't even bother replying. Appealing to your sense of logic is useless, and I see no reason to debate the fact that you act like an idiot.

Gideon
"Yes, my master..."

You can thank LeGenD for my depleted reserves of patience as far as this forum and its occupants are concerned; for months and months upon endless months, I've reasoned with him and tried to persuade him that he acts illogically and debates illogically. He ignored it, so when he makes a mistake, I simply take no prisoners and I don't waste my patience on him.

It's not going to 'end' until he recants his ways or just ceases to act like a jackass.

Yes, I've got no problem being absolutely civil with him. But that will only happen once he stops acting like an ass.

It did, and I'm not going to flame you.

Darth Sexy
Oh jesus christ. Who really gives a shit? 99% of people on here can't debate Escape so if you're going to point out the obvious to Legend, you might as well point it out to the other 99% of the people on here..

Furthermore, I don't get what computer science has to do with anything on here, maybe I just didn't read your post legend. Two things though
1. Your CS knowledge is irrelevant
2. I HIGHLY doubt you've been schooling for 16 years because if that was the case, even if you majored in computer science, after 16 years of schooling you would have developed some common sense and basic reasoning skills.

S_W_LeGenD
I HIGHLY doubt you've been schooling for 16 years because if that was the case, even if you majored in computer science, after 16 years of schooling you would have developed some common sense and basic reasoning skills.
I do not need to prove to you that I have completed my 16 years of education. And my logic and reasoning skills are excellent in case of subjects in which I am proficient.

Star Wars is just a fictional mythology, which is not mean't to be preached but to be enjoyed. Of-course, Gideon will never understand this. And I have defeated his arguments in few threads, which proves that he is not unbeatable.

And I have yet to comment on your logic and reasoning skills, which you know... ACStyles does not seems to appreciate that much!

Got the hint?

exanda kane
Star Wars is just a fictional mythology, which is not mean't to be preached but to be enjoyed.

S_W_LeGenD wins.

Darth Sexy
I do not need to prove to you that I have completed my 16 years of education. And my logic and reasoning skills are excellent in case of subjects in which I am proficient.
Which doesn't include logical debating. Congratulations, you're a real boy!

Except if you JUST enjoy Star Wars, stick to WIkipedia, the comics, the books, and supershadow. This forum has two purposes. Enjoyment of star wars and furthering one's logical reasoning skills.

I don't see a problem with my logic and reasoning skills, I see them being faulty at times when I don't give a shit, which I'm doing with AC, but at my very worst I don't see myself losing a debate to him.

Gideon
And some of us enjoy debating Star Wars. Amazing how it all comes full circle. If you can't stand the heat, LeGenD, get the hell out of the kitchen.

Yet another one of those 'unsupported assumptions' you so vehemently quoted yourself as being rid of, LeGenD. Hypocrisy, much? Gideon understands that this particular forum is dedicated to versus debates in which arguments and discussions based on evidence and fact take place. People who come here do so out of enjoyment, otherwise, they're socially and mentally disturbed.

Oh, really? That's funny, because I don't recall that. Nor has anyone else mentioned it, either. Once again: simply because you say it doesn't make it so.

Far from it. I'm just not vulnerable enough to be beaten by you.

S_W_LeGenD
Rofl, yeah, you're lost. I wasn't talking about just your arguments; it's your posts in general. They lack any sort of fluidity or smoothness to them, they're scattered and crammed in with various high end vocabulary and unnecessary punctuation that it - as I told you before - reminds me of some sort of scatter-brained, malfunctioning robot.
Lost... because you say so? No!

What posts of mine in general are so bad? OK! even if some of general posts are bad, many of posts are not.

I am not one of those who will come out and say: "hey! I think that Raven is the Sith'ari cause Bane sucks". Now this is one example of a bad general post. But how many of my general posts are of this level of intellect? None.

...And yet it still comes off as shitty. Your entire argument is based on the fact that Dooku is somewhat close to Yoda, and that proves you are the one who needs to get his eyes checked, since AC and myself have already crushed that point on several threads. Hell, AC took the liberty of pointing that out to you on that very thread, and yet you ignore it completely, making bogus and bullshit points.
Yeah right! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Those comments were based on evidences and made in a smooth manner with every small bit of detail included to make my points clear. And I never said that Dooku is somewhat close to Yoda. Infact I have argued before that Yoda >>> Dooku. But this does not means that Yoda will shit on him in a duel. AOTC proves this wrong and it shows that Dooku can at-least last a couple of minutes against Yoda via a resonable fight. And in these couple of minutes, Exar Kun can easily take advantage.

And I have not yet read ACStyle's response to my post in that thread. But I will check it out so better keep your retarded conclusions in your pocket.

No, you said that they were so close that you couldn't discern who the victor is. Furthermore, you didn't prove that Bandon would even 'put up a good fight' against Maul. Logic and evidence combine to conclude that Maul would effortlessly annihilate him. And so it stands that he would.
I stated that but I also proceeded to further say that even if Maul wins, the victory will not be easy. There was a reason behind making this comment because any person has yet to explain to me that how Maul is going to protect himself against a "Death Field" attack from Bandon, which he frequently uses in his duels to gain advantage during fights and weaken his opponents enough to slaughter them with ease in the end.

Newsflash: KotoR characters don't kick any ass because you say they do; you have to prove it. You didn't prove shit for Bandon. Welcome to the world of logic, LeGenD, once you make a claim - if you expect it to hold any water - you must prove it. You didn't. Sorry.
No wait! Bandon actually sucked, despite all the verbal appreciation of his talents in a canon source. I think that this kind of statement will be satisfactory for you, Sir?

And good luck in trying to tell me that how Maul is going to counter "Death Field" attacks from Bandon.

No, I've shown the ability to understand your 'points' for what they are shit], and I don't hesitate to call you out on them and dismantle them. Why? Because we've gone round 'n round on these sort've topics for months, and you choose to act like an idiot to this very day.
Your mentality is shit. My arguments are often based on points that may not reveal al the very moment but I would do that when it would be necessary. Just like the case of my conclusion regarding Bandon vs Maul fight, in which my point is being influenced by a thought that wait... how is Maul going to counter the Force Drain attacks from Bandon.

You have dismantled my arguments in some threads. And I have did that same with yours in some threads. It is not a big deal.

No, your lack of understanding is what makes your arguments crap.
Wrong. Your lack of understanding is what makes your judgement poor.

Typically, when one references an example, one must know that it works.
An example will not work by itself because it's purpose is to reinforce a specific point. The target person should try to understand the "logic" and "purpose" of that example and not ignore it fully.

No. That's the beauty of fanboyism; you have to prove it. I argue without bias or without preference, and I do it based on fact. I hate both Revan and Ragnos and yet I don't hesitate to defend them or argue in their case when I feel they're not getting the credit that they deserve. That's what separates me from you.
You actually do favor PT period Jedi a lot but your do not realize it. I hate Dooku and Malak and yet I don't hesitate to defend them, my mate. I am not that kind of a fanboy who will argue for characters of my liking.

Furthermore, even if I were, the difference would be that I'm a fanboy who can debate, and you're not.
I can debate very well in case of Revan. Some recognize me as among the good Revan debators of this forum. So your assumption about me is again based on denial.

Are you ****ing stupid ? If she understood your points - if they made sense - she wouldn't disagree with you. "So once again!" No one here thinks you can debate at all.
Disagreeing with me is not a problem. Degrading me for no apparent reason is a problem. She needs to get some life.

Yes! It is.

You crack me up, man. Rofl, like you telling me "no it's not funny!" somehow makes it so.
Than I am wasting my time.

Ah, the workings of a deluded mind...
Same can be said about your case. A delusional boy like you will never understand that most people post in Star Wars for the sake of enjoyment and not for the sake of preaching.

Holy shit. That's clear to you? After ze colonoscopy, schedule an appointment with a neurologist. The copy of KotoR was farther up than I thought; it must have brushed your spinal cord and screwed up your nervous system, and has obviously affected your brain function.
What a load of crap and bull....

And you think that you talk sense all the time! roll eyes (sarcastic)

I have a question: Is it uncomfortable to walk with the case crammed up there? Or do you enjoy that kind've thing...?
Absolutely retarded comment.

This is a SIG material comment.

Again, you saying that you know more than the basics doesn't make it so. smile
Because you say so, does not makes me wrong.

This is another reason why you seriously need to get a new line. This one was a recycled joke anyways, and you use it way too much as it is. Lol, if you're half as smart as you say you are, it should be no problem being witty.
One advice: Get some life and stop pretending to be a smart @ss.

This entire post. 'I know more than the basics!', 'I have an excellent record', 'You fail to understand my points!', 'if I had more sources, I would own many in SW debating!'

...Does that sound familiar?
Well! knowing more then basics does not require you to keep a mini-library of SW related comics and books with you. Internet is your friend.

See? A very basic thing slipped your mind and you call me dellusional! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tell me, do all stupid people see smart people as stupid?
Are you trying to tell me that all other people apart from you and Advent are idiots and stupid?

No, I can call a person who chooses not to use his - at least - average intelligence for productive purposes, and prefers to debate and function like the mentally handicapped.
Don't try to teach me your philosophy of debating. People will debate in the manner they chose to. We have to understand to there level of intellect to understand their points. I do not like the debating method used by Darth Sexy, but that does not means that he sucks or a thing like that.

Yes, you are.
Than you are truely blind.

Get a new line. No one thinks that you're funny.
Not funny.

Just use the words I use to describe you.
Very funny.

S_W_LeGenD
Ah... so now the deluded fool reveals ze building ego. Arrogant and foolish? Lethal combination, as history has proven. Once again, you saying that you gave Nebaris the verbal curbstomp doesn't make it so. Otherwise, why, I could just say:

"LeGenD. I effortlessly annihilate you in every verbal exchange and every debate we're in."

Obviously, since I've just said it, it's automatic, irrefutable fact, and you can't change it. Nananananana.

...Really.
Oh really?

Check this thread: Revan vs DE Sidious (it is a very old thread)

A guy named "The Planet" is actually Nebaris. Just go to page 11 and see my debate with "The mighty Nebaris" and you will notice that how much he lacks sense.

Now it you think that this guy, who has lost debatea against me actually makes better arguments then me, you seriously need to get your eyes checked.

No, I'm a master of making actual points for the sake of argument. You see propoganda, I see fact. Ironic.
You do not see fact. You see shit as proven from the above "Nebaris > Me" assertion.

Lol, words of advice from your demanded annual psychiatric exams from the government?
Another example of twisting the point of an argument. Guess what? You're full of shit.

But you are. And nothing you can say will change that. You have to prove it first.
Time will tell but I have not enough time to waste for a person like you to prove myself to be worthy in your eyes. This is a fictional subject and things posted in case of fictional subjects are not mean't to be taken very seriously.

Like Exanda Kane once said: "Star Wars is not mean't to be preached."

...This is the best you can do? That witty remark, and you reply with this? Damn.
Another case of twisting an point.

She knows how you debate here, and she knows it sucks. You're the one in denial, which is the point we've been trying to make.
Like I said before: "Do not judge a person through his knowledge in Star Wars." She and you both are in denial.

Omg. "Tuff responc!!1!"

I'm sure she's terrified... and I hope I never get one from you, either. It might make me never log in again.
You know what? She is litte careful when she debates with me.

Warnings do work.

...Actually, it's not irrelevant, jackass. The point is that she is civil to me for a reason. If you were so smart and logical, she'd be civil to you as well.
Yeah! And the reason would be that you are a fine SW debator! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Relevancy ftw!!!!!
Huh?

S_W_LeGenD
Which doesn't include logical debating. Congratulations, you're a real boy!
Wrong. I debate very well in real life based areas of my expertise.

An example is: Click!

So your point is wrong.

Except if you JUST enjoy Star Wars, stick to WIkipedia, the comics, the books, and supershadow. This forum has two purposes. Enjoyment of star wars and furthering one's logical reasoning skills.
Last time I checked, this forum is not operated by you. And I contribute in other sections of this forum as well. Specially you know, "Computers related section" of the forum.

I don't see a problem with my logic and reasoning skills, I see them being faulty at times when I don't give a shit, which I'm doing with AC, but at my very worst I don't see myself losing a debate to him.
I consider you to be among the good SW based debators. Though you have admitted that sometimes your reasoning sucks as well and I appreciate this because I also have the balls to admit my faults.

S_W_LeGenD
What a minute... rofl... you're telling me that you have sixteen years of education? You've essentially been in school for as long as I've been alive, and I kick your collective ass all over the place.
LOL! Only in the case of Star Wars....yeah! That's impressive! roll eyes (sarcastic)

I guess the education system really isn't all that great.
Education System has nothing to do with debates in Star Wars.

I am confident enough to win in this field.

I am confident enough to win in this field.

We're getting there.
Let's see!

Precisely the point I was going to make. Bravo, you did it all on your own. One point for you, eh?
She herself stated that she is not good in Maths. And to be good in Stats, yours Math must be good. Thus, one case is already clear.

She didn't say that you suck as a person. She said you suck as a debater, judging from the shit you pull while debating here. And it's true.
Once again: Star Wars is a not an ideal platform to judge a person regarding his/her debating skills.

Um... the problem with that is, DE Sidious would curbstomp Revan, and Anakin would do the same. So... er... you really don't have a point there, man.
And can you prove those statements?

WTF? This has nothing to do with anything. You said it's not a surprise that she beat you. I agreed, and told you no one was suggesting it. Everyone expects her to cook you alive. That retort is another example of ze Clunky Robot syndrome you seem to have.
She can cook you alive as well.

Like I said before, you telling me something doesn't make it so. The difference is, I've proven you're a shitty debater. If you want to claim the same for me, you need to prove it.
You have proven jack shit. You only argue for the sake of prolonging an argument and your entire argument with me in this thread is worthless because I never initiated an argument with you. I replied to Advent's point regarding me and not yours.

W-...wow... Really? A-are you serious? Advent's an excellent debater? No shit! When the hell did that happen?
And another case of twisting a point.

Really? That's exactly what I ****ing said.
You used the word "average" as well. So no! That's what not you said.

Schedule that colonoscopy yet?
You try it first with youself to get the the PRO-PT Fanbridge Disc inside you out of your @ss.

Yes, I'm well aware of that. As well as the unparalleled knowledge base and Ancient Sith weaponry at their disposal. Hell, didn't your beloved Kreia pretty much say that the KotoR Sith are shit compared to the Ancient Sith?
Kriea is a fallible character and her comments can be fallible and some think that she was perhaps refering to Tulak Hord.

And if she is really right then I think that:

A) Earth trembles when Exar Kun moves.
B) Sidious has "Unlimited Power" to use.
C) Dooku became the most powerful Jedi ever known, even succeeding Yoda.

Ragnos's weapon of choice, his scepter, can drain the Force from any artifact, person, or object, and it can be used to imbue others with the Force as well.
That does not really equals to what Nihilus has demonstrated.

Really? Like what?
Case 1: An old Yoda vs Sidious based argument, in which I destroyed your argument by using ROTS as a source. Your reply never came.

Case 2: Defeating your arguments in the very first thread in which I had a massive debate with Lightsnake. You went out very quickly, Lightsnake kept on and contributed well in that thread.

There are several others that I am not recalling at the moment.

Yes, really much.
Nope.

No, that's what I do. You on the other hand give each and every one of them a verbal blowjob.
No. I defend them when it absolutely necessary.

Rofl. I hope you prove me wrong, but I seriously ****ing doubt it. It's in your blood, I think, to blow Revan.
Time will tell.

Actually, much as Advent is the best, there are those who rank up there with her. She doesn't own everyone, just mostly everyone. Which includes you.
Janus and Exanda Kane are the two that I can think of. Others are not even close.

So she's essentially in the same boat as you as far as your sources are concerned, and she manages to kick about ten times the amount of ass. Go figure.
No. she still has got far more than what I have. I only have the movies. Though I do recognize that her general intellectual level is indeed good.

Then give her a damn reason to be civil. Jesus. Is that so ****ing hard to get your head out of your ass and debate logically? Then, we'd all treat you nicely. That requires acceptance that KotoR isn't the end all be end all, that there's about 5 - 6 people who would effortlessly annihilate Revan, Bandon isn't on par with Maul, and so forth. Things that are common sense. Which you claim to have, but never show.
Debate is about sharing or exchanging ideas between two or more candidates. It can be done in a civil manner. Just because you do not agree with the POV of a certain person, try to convince that person than and do in decent manner. That person will really reason but it will take time.

Some people here expect that they just post a few points and others should unquestiongly follow your points like gospel. Things do not work like this.

Don't even bother replying. Appealing to your sense of logic is useless, and I see no reason to debate the fact that you act like an idiot.
Same can be said about you. And if you do not want me to reply than do not argue in a case, which was never mean't for you.

S_W_LeGenD
And some of us enjoy debating Star Wars. Amazing how it all comes full circle. If you can't stand the heat, LeGenD, get the hell out of the kitchen.
Those "some of us" do not include you. You like to preach others your version of Star Wars and if any person does not agrees with your POV, you try to degrade that person. This is your biggest problem. Life does not revolves around Star Wars. Try to be less preachy next time.

And you are nobody to command me to stop posting in a particular section of this forum.

Yet another one of those 'unsupported assumptions' you so vehemently quoted yourself as being rid of, LeGenD. Hypocrisy, much? Gideon understands that this particular forum is dedicated to versus debates in which arguments and discussions based on evidence and fact take place. People who come here do so out of enjoyment, otherwise, they're socially and mentally disturbed.
And I do use "sources" to back my arguments in most of my debates. You do not need to tell me about the basics of debating.

Oh, really? That's funny, because I don't recall that. Nor has anyone else mentioned it, either. Once again: simply because you say it doesn't make it so.
Check your track record more carefully next time.

Far from it. I'm just not vulnerable enough to be beaten by you.
She is not invincible in debating SW. I have seen vulnerabilities in some of her points as well.

A few examples are:

Case 1: Dooku vs Malak
Case 2: Dralling vs Kavar
Case 3: Malak being "nearly unstoppable" in his last fight.

Still she can win in most of her debates and she is yet "unbeatable" in any debate as a whole in this forum at-least.

But there are indeed some better SW debators then Advent. I had indeed debated with one such in a different forum.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Styles, if your opinion meant anything, I would consider it, regardless of how wrong it is. Secondly, you have to be a good debater and a generally good looking person, to critisize me or even offer your opinion. Now get down and give me 20.

Sir! Yes sir!

*does 20 push ups*

Permission to speak freely sir!

Sir, only horrendously ugly people brag about their looks over the internet without posting picture. Sir! I'm black therefore by penis is far larger then yours, its a fact Sir!

xxXAcStylesXxx
More importantly...who f*cking cares?

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by xxXAcStylesXxx
More importantly...who f*cking cares?
That response is aimed towards a point of Gideon. He obviously, you know... misunderstood even that particular point of mine.

exanda kane
Sir! Yes sir!

*does 20 push ups*

Sir, only horrendously ugly people brag about their looks over the internet without posting picture. Sir! I'm black therefore by penis is far larger then yours, its a fact Sir!

laughing

Darth Sexy
Sir! Yes sir!

*does 20 push ups*

THat's an assumption brought up by ugly, unintelligent, insecure people. That's ok styles, judging by your recent posts, I forgive you.

playa1258
Better not go to comicbookresources than. Over there acording to them Sith Hopefuls in Revans time were for more powerful and skilled than Anakin,Sidous,Yoda,Obi-wan etc.

BlaxicanHydra
THat's an assumption brought up by ugly, unintelligent, insecure people. That's ok styles, judging by your recent posts, I forgive you.

*sigh*

No, Sexy. White People in general didn't bring up that assumption. It's a fact. Ask White women.

Pwned61
Well, this got out of hand all the sudden.

Violent2Dope
How the hell did the black penis get brought up?

Darth Sexy
Ask captain dipshit over there

Pwned61
Ask captain dipshit over there

Now now sexy, no reason to be jealous of others. If it's any consolation, remember that your marginally more likely to get a cab in New york (/kidding)

Manslayer
"Yes, my master..."
Bow before me. Jk

You can thank LeGenD for my depleted reserves of patience as far as this forum and its occupants are concerned; for months and months upon endless months, I've reasoned with him and tried to persuade him that he acts illogically and debates illogically. He ignored it, so when he makes a mistake, I simply take no prisoners and I don't waste my patience on him.

It's not going to 'end' until he recants his ways or just ceases to act like a jackass.

Yes, I've got no problem being absolutely civil with him. But that will only happen once he stops acting like an ass.

It did, and I'm not going to flame you. Hmm ok i understand your point that he still refuses to stop the illogical nonsense despite you advicing him several times to stop.

@ Legend.

Just take our advice. I myself want you to stop overhyping kotor characters, Even darth hord got irritated and please cool down the kotor fanboyism. They would take you more seriously if you debate properly and ease the fanboyism thing.

Im sure some people take me abit more serious now since i did the same which was ease off the dumbassness and the nihilus fanboyism and my arrogance

Manslayer
Those "some of us" do not include you. You like to preach others your version of Star Wars and if any person does not agrees with your POV, you try to degrade that person. This is your biggest problem. Life does not revolves around Star Wars. Try to be less preachy next time.

And you are nobody to command me to stop posting in a particular section of this forum.

And I do use "sources" to back my arguments in most of my debates. You do not need to tell me about the basics of debating.

Check your track record more carefully next time.

She is not invincible in debating SW. I have seen vulnerabilities in some of her points as well.

A few examples are:

Case 1: Dooku vs Malak
Case 2: Dralling vs Kavar
Case 3: Malak being "nearly unstoppable" in his last fight.

Still she can win in most of her debates and she is yet "unbeatable" in any debate as a whole in this forum at-least.

But there are indeed some better SW debators then Advent. I had indeed debated with one such in a different forum.

Dont forget KMC is problably the best place to debate star wars compared to other idiotic forum websites where revan and ragnos > sidious and Full potential anakin.

Believe me but even as some people here talk nonsense and bullshit im confident that we ARE alot more logical and better than the other forums seeing that the majority of us here argue with actual facts and not bias.

And trust me nikkolas gave me link to a website which displayed tremendous stupidity in the star wars subject. Nikkolas annihilated them and im sure even nebaris will wtf pwn those forum fanboys.

Lightsnake however has owned them i believe

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Manslayer
@ Legend.

Just take our advice. I myself want you to stop overhyping kotor characters, Even darth hord got irritated and please cool down the kotor fanboyism. They would take you more seriously if you debate properly and ease the fanboyism thing.

Im sure some people take me abit more serious now since i did the same which was ease off the dumbassness and the nihilus fanboyism and my arrogance
There is nothing wrong in liking and defending KOTOR characters in this forum. Freedom of Speech does apply in this forum.

Some people get irritated by this because of their PT fanboyism. Now they actually need to change their attitude towards those who do not suck PT d**k in their mouths.

As far as my case is concerned, I do respect and acknowledge the details mentioned in the canon sources. Which means that I do acknowledge the amazing feats of PT period characters as well.

S_W_LeGenD
Dont forget KMC is problably the best place to debate star wars compared to other idiotic forum websites where revan and ragnos > sidious and Full potential anakin.

Believe me but even as some people here talk nonsense and bullshit im confident that we ARE alot more logical and better than the other forums seeing that the majority of us here argue with actual facts and not bias.

And trust me nikkolas gave me link to a website which displayed tremendous stupidity in the star wars subject. Nikkolas annihilated them and im sure even nebaris will wtf pwn those forum fanboys.

Lightsnake however has owned them i believe
People are entitled to their own opinions. We are nobody to judge them in case of their opinions regarding a fictional mythology.

And there are some SW related forums that are better then KMC because people in those forums do not insult and degrade each other. Want an example? I can give one.

Manslayer
People are entitled to their own opinions. We are nobody to judge them in case of their opinions regarding a fictional mythology.

And there are some SW related forums that are better then KMC because people in those forums do not insult and degrade each other. Want an example? I can give one. Half right you are, But in terms of actually using facts for a debate? This is the best forum i know or possibly Eod which i have yet to enter

Darth Hord
There is nothing wrong in liking and defending KOTOR characters in this forum. Freedom of Speech does apply in this forum.

Some people get irritated by this because of their PT fanboyism. Now they actually need to change their attitude towards those who do not suck PT d**k in their mouths.

Even though you don't make claims like Revan>all. You do make claims that irritate people because you over hype feats like Bandon killing a lot of jedi whoopdie f***in do. It's is stuff like that that piss people off.

Manslayer
Originally posted by Darth Hord
Even though you don't make claims like Revan>all. You do make claims that irritate people because you over hype feats like Bandon killing a lot of jedi whoopdie f***in do. It's is stuff like that that piss people off. Bingo

kamhal
From all the bullshit i read, this may be the only post that worth my time...

Violent2Dope
Everyone here needs to shut up or die. This thread went from underrated characters to SW_Legend's debating skills. Never before have I seen a thread derailed in this manner. Shut the hell up.

ThoraxeRMG
Please!

Manslayer
Everyone here needs to shut up or die. This thread went from underrated characters to SW_Legend's debating skills. Never before have I seen a thread derailed in this manner. Shut the hell up. Says the one who has yet to shut the hell up.

Point is threads get derailed sometimes

zephiel7
Eh? I think the ancient sith are pretty underrated.

Man, this place has been in the dumps recently - I can smell the scent of garbage even way over at EoD. stick out tongue It seems a bunch of noobs with naked old ladies for their sigs have overrun this place. This subsection is going to hell, and there is likely no longer any chance of turning back.

On a brighter note, the sequel to PoD is coming out, so that's one thing in SW - by one thing I mean aside from the plethora of SW garbage consisting of male leads undergoing droppage of the testes 10 years later than they should - thats got me stoked.

Gideon
Originally posted by zephiel7

Man, this place has been in the dumps recently - I can smell the scent of garbage even way over at EoD. stick out tongue

I recall a time when they were grossly overrated, though. Personally, I find my assessment of them to be the proper one.

zephiel7
I recall a time when they were grossly overrated, though. Personally, I find my assessment of them to be the proper one.

You opinion Gids; all the more power to you. I frankly have lost interest on the matter. I'm sticking with the Old Republic novels though, since after the events in ROTJ, things have taken a frightening turn for the worst.

Gideon
I don't want to assume, or anything, but are you suggesting that in your opinion, the Ancient Sith were never overrated?

Yeah, if you haven't read any of the LotF books, don't.

Spartan ll
Originally posted by zephiel7

Man, this place has been in the dumps recently - I can smell the scent of garbage even way over at EoD. stick out tongue Pfft, yeah right. They've not shown anything compared to what the modern Sith have done.

The kiddie forum? They still making gross exaggerations and flimsy arguments about the Ancient Sith's abilities over there? Probably still sore from when Ush handed their trick asses to them. laughing out loud

Spartan ll

Yeah, if you haven't read any of the LotF books, don't. Agreed. For some reason the authors(Except for Karen Traviss) seem to like overpowering Luke to the point where he's the Goku of the SW Universe. How crude.....

Darth Sexy
#1. Since the ancient sith were the creaters of 99% of the techniques used, I fail to see how they have shown nothing compared to the newer sith, other than Palpatine, who is really the only case you can make in terms of force abilities.
#2. How is luke overpowered? Being the grandson of the force tends to give you favorable abilities. There are so many things wrong with LOTF, Luke's power isn't one of them. It's giving him uber power, then comparing Jacen to him.

Violent2Dope
Says the one who has yet to shut the hell up.

Point is threads get derailed sometimes I've posted like three times on this thread retard.

Spartan ll
#1. Since the ancient sith were the creaters of 99% of the techniques used, I fail to see how they have shown nothing compared to the newer sith, other than Palpatine, who is really the only case you can make in terms of force abilities.
#2. How is luke overpowered? Being the grandson of the force tends to give you favorable abilities. There are so many things wrong with LOTF, Luke's power isn't one of them. It's giving him uber power, then comparing Jacen to him.
#1. Considering we've seen close to nothing, short of throwing a brick at ones head and using the power of a starship to make a star go supernova, I fail to see how they've shown anything considerable. They may have developed these techniques, but don't go assuming that they could use the techniques to their full potential. Though the modern Sith haven't show anything near Palpatine level, they've shown more than any Ancient Sith has.

#2. When you can wipe out an entire army without breaking a sweat, or cloak an entire planet without breaking a sweat or be 'severly weakened' yet are able to fight to your max, I'd say that is alittle overpowered wouldn't you say or somehow manage to save the day all the time? People in fanfiction call it 'Mary Sue', which is certainly what Luke has become now, unfortunately. You do have a point, but there's always a place where you have crossed a line, and I and many others believe the authors have crossed it. Luke's not Goku or whatever the hell that anime crap is, so why are they making it out like he is? This is why I and many others stick to Clone Wars and Old Republic novels, since the Post-ROTJ novels have gone to crap since DE 1.

Darth Sexy
1. I'm talking about ancient sith, aka Ragnos being the last of the most powerful. Seeing as how they invented all of the dark side techniques, they are at least very powerful.
2. Again, it was only logical that they make Luke the most powerful being in the SW universe, seeing as how he's George Lucas' #1 guy. They ****ed up when they tried to make him average after DN, then ****ed up even more when they compared Jacen to him. Lets see if they try to kill him off in any other fashion than old age.

Spartan ll
1. I'm talking about ancient sith, aka Ragnos being the last of the most powerful. Seeing as how they invented all of the dark side techniques, they are at least very powerful.
2. Again, it was only logical that they make Luke the most powerful being in the SW universe, seeing as how he's George Lucas' #1 guy. They ****ed up when they tried to make him average after DN, then ****ed up even more when they compared Jacen to him. Lets see if they try to kill him off in any other fashion than old age.
1. Maybe, though considering Ragnos never did anything considerable other than unify a bunch of primitive warlords with an already shaky truce, that's still not enough to prove anything. Like I said above, they may have invented them, but that doesn't mean they used them to their full potential.
2. True.

darthsith19
Ragnos ruled the Sith Empire for a thousand years with no other Sith killing him and taking his place, that has to count for something, he's got to be pretty powerful.

S_W_LeGenD
Ragnos ruled the Sith Empire for a thousand years with no other Sith killing him and taking his place, that has to count for something, he's got to be pretty powerful.
Correction: Ragnos ruled the Ancient Sith Empire for about 100 years.

The word "thousand years" is a mistake in your post.

S_W_LeGenD
There are 4 well known DLOTS that came before Marka Ragnos:

A) Dathka Graush
B) Ajunta Pall
C) Tulak Hord
D) Simus

I don't think that these were amazingly powerful Sith Lords with exception to Tulak, who is noted for his excellent dueling abilities. The Ancient Sith were however master of Alchemy.

Freedon Nadd who came after the Marka Ragnos, has actually surpassed these in terms of power and feats.

Manslayer
I've posted like three times on this thread retard. Lol *rollseyes* that further proves you have yet to shut the hell up. If you want us to shut up yet when you yourself havnt. That labels you as a hypocrite Now you shut up since you have dick to contribute to the topic.

And who is underrated? Dooku and vader imo

Gideon
LeGenD, you ought not deny the Ancient Sith their revered power. While they are far from being what they were once considered, it's no denying that they are powerful. Ragnos is easily one of the most powerful Sith Lords ever, based on what little we know. He managed to rule over a civilization of Sith - some of which could make stars go freakin' supernova - and he owned them for 100 years. Hell, on his deathbed, no one dared to screw with him. Whether this is a byproduct of technology or what, we don't know, but Ragnos is an undisputed badass in the Force.

Darth Sexy
Correction: Ragnos ruled the Ancient Sith Empire for about 100 years.

The word "thousand years" is a mistake in your post.

Ragnos ruled for 150 years with an iron fist. That alone should tell you how powerful he was. Not to mention his combat abilities and grasp of the dark side were described as "frightening". I'd like to think DE Sidious was the only sith more powerful than Ragnos.

Violent2Dope
Lol *rollseyes* that further proves you have yet to shut the hell up. If you want us to shut up yet when you yourself havnt. That labels you as a hypocrite Now you shut up since you have dick to contribute to the topic.

And who is underrated? Dooku and vader imo I already have posted my opinion on this topic you stupid moron. I voted Nihilus as underrated.

darthsith19
I'd like to think DE Sidious was the only sith more powerful than Ragnos.
What about Darth Nihilus? I'd probably put Ragnos behind DE Sidious and Nihilus.

Nikkolas
Nihilus, definitely.

"ALL HE CAN DO IS FORCE DRAIN!!! TAKE IT AWAY AND HE'S NOTHING!!!!!"

And Ragnos deserves no placement until he does somethin more than get his fictional phallus blown by fanboys.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Nikkolas
"ALL HE CAN DO IS FORCE DRAIN!!! TAKE IT AWAY AND HE'S NOTHING!!!!!" Which is why he is most underrated.

Nikkolas
^ I agree. That's what I'm saying.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Nihilus, definitely.

"ALL HE CAN DO IS FORCE DRAIN!!! TAKE IT AWAY AND HE'S NOTHING!!!!!"

And Ragnos deserves no placement until he does somethin more than get his fictional phallus blown by fanboys.

Says the Nihilus fanboy. Nihilus has nothing if he wasn't a wound in the force. That's what magnified his abilities. Ragnos ruled for 150 years with an iron fist, unheard of in the sith empire, and he had a frightening grasp of the darkside. Not to mention HIS scepter could do what Nihilus does, except his scepter also gives force abilities to anybody. Yea, Nihilus is underrated my ass.

Violent2Dope
Says the Nihilus fanboy. Nihilus has nothing if he wasn't a wound in the force. That's what magnified his abilities. Ragnos ruled for 150 years with an iron fist, unheard of in the sith empire, and he had a frightening grasp of the darkside. Not to mention HIS scepter could do what Nihilus does, except his scepter also gives force abilities to anybody. Yea, Nihilus is underrated my ass. Says a Nihilus underrater.

darthsith19
Ragnos' Sceptor soulc destroy all the life on a planet? I was unaware of that. I thought it just shot powerful beams of energy, tell me more about this sceptor of his.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>