The Top Ten WORST Things to do during a Zombie Outbreak.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine

TRH
crylaugh

TRH
that is cool though131

Barker
Look, I can

Barker
double post too.

Naz
I <3 Shaun of the Dead

Tattoo
I read this on Digg. 131

Strangelove
I didn't read the whole thing, but Shaun of the Dead is the best. No joke, no joke

Mišt

Strangelove
Goes down on zombies too sly

Mišt
Originally posted by Strangelove

Thats disgusting, you sick freak nahuh

Tattoo

That's definitely Kram3r. sly

Strangelove

Mišt
Which is worse: going down on zombies, or going down on the dead?

Kram3r has done both sly

Poor zombies sly

Lady Flex
LOL

Nice

The Pict
laughing out loud

Grinning Goku
laughing

Rogue Jedi
If there was a zombie outbreak, I'd arm myself with as many guns as possible. I would don motorcycle leathers, head to toe, and a motorcycle helmet.

Grinning Goku
I'd don myself in ye olde knight armor. Ooooh! And I'd make a holster for an Uzi! droolio

Rogue Jedi
12 guage.

Grinning Goku
I'd like to see the Zombies shake, as I pump them full o' lead.

Morning_Glory
nice.

FoxMeister
I'd have a total dance with the zombiez and send 'em straight back to hell with my pwnage movez cow3

Rogue Jedi
12 guage ssg. .357 combat special.

FoxMeister
BAZOOOOKAAAAA

Rogue Jedi
and lots of grenades.

FoxMeister
Boomsticks and blammo balls

Kram3r

Kram3r
How does everybody know about my affair with the zombie cat from Re-animator? sly

Vinny Valentine
Halloween makes this real.

RevoWution™©®

Neo Darkhalen
Nice one, although i was surprised to see that there was no rule for, don't walk into a crowd of Zombies anyway. stick out tongue

gefallen_engel
hanuts

jadeily
haermm That's some great stuff right there, Vinny.

Bardock42
Quite funny.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Bardock42
Quite funny.

Have I won? Yes.

WrathfulDwarf

Scythe
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
If there was a zombie outbreak, I'd arm myself with as many guns as possible. I would don motorcycle leathers, head to toe, and a motorcycle helmet. Ahaha! Brilliant!

occultdestroyer
I'm ready.
I have a katana with me :P

Lord Knightfa11
FINALLY a decent guide to zombie survival. I get tired of those noobs that get killed every time the zombies awake because they thought that numbers>zombies. there are always more zombies than your particular army. Zerging them won't help, as they are the masters of zerg. ya, thats all I have to add.

smile

Scythe
I love how people are letting others know what they'de do, even though that's not what the threads about, haha.

Mairuzu
Pick up blunt objects

Robtard
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Pick up blunt objects

The one smart guy in the room, guns and chainsaws rely on ammo and fuel, once that runs out, you're ****ed. You'd survive, the others would become zombie-lunch.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Robtard
The one smart guy in the room, guns and chainsaws rely on ammo and fuel, once that runs out, you're ****ed. You'd survive, the others would become zombie-lunch. Well, what if you grab yourself a shot gun, couldnt you use it as a blunt object after your ammo runs out?

Personally, I'd go with a sword and a bat

Robtard
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Well, what if you grab yourself a shot gun, couldnt you use it as a blunt object after your ammo runs out?

Personally, I'd go with a sword and a bat

Not as effective as a bat, sturdy table leg, stump etc, also not as durable, shotguns weren't designed to be beaten on.

Be sure to visit RJ and kill him, with all that silly gear, he'd end up looking like the zombie-version of the motorcycle-cop from the Village People.

Mairuzu
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.