The transformers movie (for Britain)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marko
Okay so its not out over here yet and all the other movie threads are full of spoilers so anyone british wanting to talk about the movie without it being ruined. I make you this.

ragesRemorse
optimus prime dies

bublebee dies

star scream dies

The allspark turns out to be a decoy, and the true allspark is still lost, but megatron claims to know where it is at the end of the movie

Snape kills dumbledore

and jazz is turned into hotshot by the military, but he still talks like a gangsta

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
optimus prime dies

bublebee dies

star scream dies

The allspark turns out to be a decoy, and the true allspark is still lost, but megatron claims to know where it is at the end of the movie

Snape kills dumbledore

and jazz is turned into hotshot by the military, but he still talks like a gangsta

laughing

Strangelove
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
optimus prime dies

bublebee dies

star scream dies

Snape kills dumbledore

and jazz is turned into hotshot by the military, but he still talks like a gangsta Clever bastard 313

Why isn't it out in the UK yet? I's confused confused

Tattoo
Sucks to be British right now. 131

Marko
okay I'm really pissed off if that is true. I've not read it but still.......reported 31.........no joke

Scythe
Out yet?

Marko
Originally posted by Scythe
Out yet?

nope comes out the 27th

super pr*xy
man, that sucks...

Scythe
Hmm...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.