Who had the worst childhood in Naruto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yungz22
Which naruto character has had the worst childhood (ages 1-16)?

I just know it cant be naruto because he just had no friends others people have suffered worse to me
what do you think and explain why

Violent2Dope
Gaara, easily.

yungz22
yea garra did have it rough Blamed for your mothers death since birth. No friends, ever. The one friend he thought he had ended up trying to kill him. Assasins trying to kill him between the ages of 6 and 12 years old. Unable to sleep because when he does his soul gets slowly destroyed by some evil sand priest badger thing.

Kero_Co
Shino. Yeah, he's never had a flashback, but they forced bugs into his body and they aqre constantly multiplying and laying eggs and maggots are squaming around until they become full grown chakra bugs and they are in every part of his body and in his sperm so he can never have sex and as he grows older he becomes leader of his squad but he still never gets any screen time and people start to think he doesn't have any eyes so he is forced to sell drugs to Asuma, and then shikamaru starts smoking and Shino sells the drugs to him, killing a possible friend all for the sake of money but he can't stop. Won't stop. cause he's in love with the game and he needs enough money to attract the B*tches.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Kero_Co
Shino. Yeah, he's never had a flashback, but they forced bugs into his body and they aqre constantly multiplying and laying eggs and maggots are squaming around until they become full grown chakra bugs and they are in every part of his body and in his sperm so he can never have sex and as he grows older he becomes leader of his squad but he still never gets any screen time and people start to think he doesn't have any eyes so he is forced to sell drugs to Asuma, and then shikamaru starts smoking and Shino sells the drugs to him, killing a possible friend all for the sake of money but he can't stop. Won't stop. cause he's in love with the game and he needs enough money to attract the B*tches. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek! Happy Dance

King Kandy
Originally posted by Kero_Co
Shino. Yeah, he's never had a flashback, but they forced bugs into his body and they aqre constantly multiplying and laying eggs and maggots are squaming around until they become full grown chakra bugs and they are in every part of his body and in his sperm so he can never have sex and as he grows older he becomes leader of his squad but he still never gets any screen time and people start to think he doesn't have any eyes so he is forced to sell drugs to Asuma, and then shikamaru starts smoking and Shino sells the drugs to him, killing a possible friend all for the sake of money but he can't stop. Won't stop. cause he's in love with the game and he needs enough money to attract the B*tches.
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

boobsmagee
this was gaara hands down sorta a pointless thread

shino, despite your attempt at humor, his clans bond is with bugs, so tuff life, a shiz load more people have to go through the same thing

yungz22
i say sasuke also had a bad childhood

boobsmagee
yah but other than the killing, everyone looked to sasuke, i mean it was bad, but he wasnt always ridiculed his whole life, he had girls after him, alot of people respected him, thought great of him, thought he would come to be great, people just thought gaara was a freak who was gonna kill them, and made fun of him, no one ever liked him, those he loved betrayed him

same went for sasuke in ways but still

grey fox
Gaara.

Sasuke could of made something out of the curve-ball life threw his way but screwed up because he's a dumb-ass. It's not impossible to plan revenge while being an insanely good ninja and tapping some booty but then long term comprehension has never really been Sasukes strong point (COUGHOROCHIMARUCOUGH)

Violent2Dope
I think Sasuke is gay. Only person gayer is Orochimaru. No one else has ever had two penis' and a vagina in one lifetime.

grey fox
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I think Sasuke is gay. Only person gayer is Orochimaru. No one else has ever had two penis' and a vagina in one lifetime.

Got a point there.

yungz22
sasuke chose to leave the villages and payed the girls no attention because he thought all that would make him lose sight of his true goal to kill itachi

grey fox
Originally posted by yungz22
sasuke chose to leave the villages and payed the girls no attention because he thought all that would make him lose sight of his true goal to kill itachi

Note....Originally posted by grey fox
It's not impossible to plan revenge while being an insanely good ninja and tapping some booty

Kero_Co
Sasuke is the gayest emo ninja ever created by man. Make him lose sight of his intentions to kill itachi? HELL NO. You have to read between the lines, sasuke has had snakes up his culo for two point five years, there's no turning back from that. Hell, are you saying that after Itachi sasuke's going to be pimpin the women like nobody's business, now that he accomplished his goal, cause I don't see that. If he does pick one it is only to hide his sexuality. Another thing, from what I've seen when Itachi attacked the Uchiha clan not a single one fought back. If they had, as powerful a plot device as the sharingan is, it would have take longer, especially if he was taking on the whole clan. Thank god you can train your eyes to see through sharingan genjutsu or else Uchiha's might as well be gods among ants. The man has Snakes coming out of his back, how'd they get there? Up the @$$ that's how.

Violent2Dope
I agree with Kero 100%.

Lana
Why can't people ever use the threads that exist already?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/24981_1-the-official-naruto-series-thread

Supreme being
Gaara, easily.

Nuff said.

Wild-Cherry
Gaara, easily. Originally posted by Supreme being
Nuff said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.