Sinestro Corp v. Green Lantern Corp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Sinestro Corp

1. Arkillo
2. Amon Sur
3.Beldovian
4. Anti Monitor
5.Despotellis
6. Hank Henshaw
7. Karu Sil
8. Lyssa Drak
9.Kyle Rayner (Parallex)
10. Sinestro
11. Superboy Prime.

Green Lantern Corp

1. Kilowog
2. Guy Gardner
3. John Stewart
4. Katma Tui
5. Mogo
6. G' Nort
7. Jong Li
8. Hal Jordan
9. Yalan Gur
10. B'Shi
11. Asi-Pak-Glif

Each at their best. Full prep for both teams. Takes on Planet Earth and in space.

Avalonofthewind
Team 1 ftw.

At their best... Anti monitor, Parallax, or Prime would solo them.

Juntai
I'd agree Avalon but...
Hal's on team two, makes it too lopsided.

batdude123
Ouch...

Anti-Monitor takes dumps more formidable than that GL Corp line-up.

jrodslam
Im gonna go for team 2. Due to having more experience and at their best(mainly Hal), they could be the most powerful group ever.

I think Sin, Hank and Kyle would be the most threat.

CasanoVa
Team 1, any team with Sinestro, Parallax, Anti Monitor and SBP on the same side is damned over-kill.

Juntai
Originally posted by jrodslam
Im gonna go for the Corps. Due to having more experience and at their best(mainly Hal), They could be the most powerful group ever.

I think Sin, Hank and Kyle would be the most threat. Yeah, because the universe collapsing anti-monitor isn't much of a threat either.

batdude123
Im gonna go for team 2. Due to having more experience and at their best(mainly Hal), they could be the most powerful group ever.

You're kidding, right?

jrodslam
Originally posted by Juntai
Yeah, because the universe collapsing anti-monitor isn't much of a threat either.

Not saying that, but a SC ring may in fact hinder him and Prime. They might try to rely on the ring too much and that may be their downfall. Thats all im saying.

Avalonofthewind
I'd agree Avalon but...
Hal's on team two, makes it too lopsided.

What do you mean? embarrasment

An intelligent Henshaw would be a hell of a threat considering he has 8 rings and and army of manhunter robots complete with insane firepower. On top of that he could slip his consciousness into them at anytime and all at once.

Juntai
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
What do you mean? embarrasment . It was an offhanded joke that Hal is too powerful for the other team.

Juntai
Not saying that, but a SC ring may in fact hinder him and Prime. They might try to rely on the ring too much and that may be their downfall. Thats all im saying. I don't think the Anti-Monitor is running around wearing a ring.

Avalonofthewind
It was an offhanded joke that Hal is too powerful for the other team.

Just caught that when I read your reply to Jrod. laughing

Blight
Every Character that has been part of a Major DC Crisis is on this team.

Zero Hour was Parallax
Crisis was the Anti Monitor (Right?)
Cyborg was the Badguy for the Reign of the Supermen
Superboy Prime was for Infinite Crisis

Honestly, I don't see how DC can write themselves out of this predicament IN COMICS, let alone on a forum fight.

Team 1 Wins... Fairly easily.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Continue to Bump

jrodslam
An intelligent Henshaw would be a hell of a threat considering he has 8 rings and and army of manhunter robots complete with insane firepower. On top of that he could slip his consciousness into them at anytime and all at once.

And going back to my post, i stated that Hank, along with Sinestro and Kyle may be the biggest threats imo.

jrodslam
I don't think the Anti-Monitor is running around wearing a ring.

I do.

Either that or hes using fears energy. Dont they have a yellow power battery?I wouldnt doubt it being his new source of energy.

Avalonofthewind
And going back to my post, i stated that Hank, along with Sinestro and Kyle may be the biggest threats imo.

Wasn't disagreeing with you...just throwing around the idea of how he would be a big threat based on his exotic powerset.

Blight
And going back to my post, i stated that Hank, along with Sinestro and Kyle may be the biggest threats imo. But Superboy Prime is a Kitten!?

batdude123
Hmm, so 10 Lanterns are gonna beat a team which consists of Anti-Monitor, SBP, and Parallax?

haermm

jrodslam
Originally posted by Blight
But Superboy Prime is a Kitten!?

Again, not saying that, BUT if he were to have a ring, it may hinder him if he tries to rely on it too much.

As of now everything is speculation, but everyone already has it written that the SC will utterly destroy the GLC. I did at first, but i see a twist somewhere, hence me saying what i said in my initial post.

Blight
This is a Forum Battle. Things don't "Hinder" you. You take the best of the best for each character barring PIS.

llagrok
Originally posted by batdude123
Hmm, so 10 Lanterns are gonna beat a team which consists of Anti-Monitor, SBP, and Parallax?

haermm

dey have teh experience.

Superboy prime and Hank should be enough to challenge team 2.

jrodslam
This is a Forum Battle. Things don't "Hinder" you. You take the best of the best for each character barring PIS.

Well considering it CAN be assumed they all have yellow rings or are powered by yellow energy AND we havent seen AM nor Prime in recent action, it can be said that the NEW powers can hinder them.

It cant be said for Hank, Sin or Kyle, imo.

Blight
Well considering it CAN be assumed they all have yellow rings or are powered by yellow energy AND we havent seen AM nor Prime in recent action, it can be said that the NEW powers can hinder them.

It cant be said for Hank, Sin or Kyle, imo. It can only be said with Speculations, something that is (and if isn't should be) ALSO barred from discussion. Until we see otherwise, we have to assume that these are the characters we know.

Validus
I see where Jrod is going but even Kyle alone would give them hell. I'd imagine that his Parallax form is about as powerful as his chest whale form was.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Validus
I see where Jrod is going but even Kyle alone would give them hell. I'd imagine that his Parallax form is about as powerful as his chest whale form was.

Kyle sure as hell would. No doubts about that. However, he did resist Parallax before and maybe, just maybe he'll be able to fight it out. After he puts a whoopin on some GL members ofcourse.

TricksterPriest

Zero Hour was Parallax

Honestly, I don't see how DC can write themselves out of this predicament IN COMICS, let alone on a forum fight.

QFT. haermm And that's just the Sinestro Corp. That's not even counting the other problems. Captain Atom, The New Gods, The ALE's location being known, The Monitors, The 52...............

Anyways..............., HOW THE HELL CAN THEY STOP A TEAM LIKE THIS?! shock Team 1 in a horrible, horrible, stomp. Like Batdude said, half the people on Team 1 can solo team 2. This may be one of, if not the, most powerful team ever assembled in comics.

Blight
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
QFT. haermm And that's just the Sinestro Corp. That's not even counting the other problems. Captain Atom, The New Gods, The ALE's location being known, The Monitors, The 52...............

Anyways..............., HOW THE HELL CAN THEY STOP A TEAM LIKE THIS?! shock Team 1 in a horrible, horrible, stomp. Like Batdude said, half the people on Team 1 can solo team 2. This may be one of, if not the, most powerful team ever assembled in comics. What does QFT mean? My interlingo is not so good. I can't tell if you're making fun of me or not erm

Don't forget the Sinestro team has that freaking Bug guy that can infect you and just kill you outright.... what the hell!?!?!?!

TricksterPriest
What does QFT mean? My interlingo is not so good. I can't tell if you're making fun of me or not erm

Quote For Truth. It's a compliment. big grin

Juntai
What does QFT mean? My interlingo is not so good. I can't tell if you're making fun of me or not erm Quoted for truth.

Blight
Quote For Truth. It's a compliment. big grin Oh cool, thanks.

I edited my above post but I might as well put it here.

Isn't there a guy on the Sinestro Corp that's so small and like a virus and can just kill you by infecting you!?

How do you fight THAT!?!?

I don't think Atom can beat that!

TricksterPriest
Despotellis, the sentient virus. Yeah...........Sinestro Corp is ludicrously overpowered. evillaugh

Blight
Despotellis, the sentient virus. Yeah...........Sinestro Corp is ludicrously overpowered. evillaugh I seriously don't see a way they can write their way out of this confused1

Space M ummy

Zero Hour was Parallax

Ten bucks says one of them (most likely SBP or Parallax-Kyle) "sees the error of his ways" and turns on the rest of the team, overextending and killing himself in the process.

Cyborg is powerful, but can be and has been taken out by any number of DC heroes.

Anti-Monitor isn't much without his universe destroying tech.

Parallax has been massively depowered and retconned since Zero Hour. The "yellow fear monster" version isn't anywhere near as strong as the "insane hal jordan" variant.

The team looks impressive at first glance but isn't really that much of a threat if you stop to think about it.

Nikkolas
Um..have they done anything yet to judge them being powerful or not powerful in their new incarnations?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Um..have they done anything yet to judge them being powerful or not powerful in their new incarnations?

Lets edit that down a bit . . .

Originally posted by Nikkolas
Um..have they done anything yet

No

Blight
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Lets edit that down a bit . . .

No laughing You have a point.

Nikkolas
Well, the reason I said it the way I did was because they all have done things but not in their current forms. So if I asked "have they done anything?" I would get a lot of answers.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Hey guys, Please continue to bump.

Superboy Prime
If they haven't done anything yet we are to use their past showings until they prove us wrong.

I don't think SBP will be turning good anytime soon. DC likes bad Supermen, and SBP fits the bill quite well.

It will most likely be Kyle.

In any case SC horribly stomp GLC.

Dgw2007
10 you mean

Tazer
Yo.

Zero Hour was Parallax

/co-signed

Tazer

Tazer
Yo.

that same Henshaw got his jaw busted by Jordan, while still having his army of Manhunters and a fist full of Rings.

and just for the record, the Manhunters R androids, not robots.

Tazer

Sundipped
Sinestro Corps with ease. SBP alone vs. GL Corp members = high murder rate.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

that same Henshaw got his jaw busted by Jordan, while still having his army of Manhunters and a fist full of Rings.

and just for the record, the Manhunters R androids, not robots.

Tazer

Jordan needed help, from both Arisia and a highmaster for a win. Without them..Henshaw would have killed him. Everytime Borg was going to beat him...an interruption happened. Try reading the comic next time.

The jaw healed quickly. You act as if Henshaw's jaw is a vital part of him.

As for the meanings to Robot and Android...

An android is still a ROBOT and both are AUTOMATONS.

And lastly...

The "YO" thing is stupid...but whatever floats your boat.

Validus
This is less interesting now that we've seen Kyle work over the GLC. schmoll

Skeets
This is less interesting now that we've seen Kyle work over the GLC. schmoll
Hal was holding back,etc...

Validus
Oh, of course.

Skeets
Kyle like the emo that he is,is gonna commit suicide...31
How come the Sin Corps are a bunch of emos?
They even have a cyborg emo!

Validus
You'll have to ask Avalon why Hank is listening to Linkin Park.

Skeets
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u154/Skeets_Sigs/Untitled-1.jpg

Tazer
Yo.

Jordan needed help, from both Arisia and a highmaster for a win. Without them..Henshaw would have killed him. Everytime Borg was going to beat him...an interruption happened. Try reading the comic next time.

The jaw healed quickly. You act as if Henshaw's jaw is a vital part of him.

not to take his jaw off tho, and when he did so, HH was effectively out of the battle for 4pgs; Hal Jordan knockd his ass for a loop and that was BEFORE he freed Arisia.

and as a matter of fact HH had Hal on the floor since he'd just atk'd him from behind (in ish #11) then injectd him with his Will Hunters, but Jordan took those out AND Hank (in ish #12.)

would U like me to put up scans so we all can see how WRONG U are?? and maybe, just MAYBE, U should try reading the comic, instead of telling other ppl to do it??

As for the meanings to Robot and Android...

An android is still a ROBOT and both are AUTOMATONS.

ummmm....1 looks like a human and the other doesnt. sounds like theres a difference to me.

And lastly...

The "YO" thing is stupid...but whatever floats your boat.

dont like the "Yo."?? ah well, its not there for yur edification, so sucks to be U.

Tazer

Priest
YO
Sinestro Corps curb stomps stick out tongue

Dgw2007
Yo.

not to take his jaw off tho, and when he did so, HH was effectively out of the battle for 4pgs; Hal Jordan knockd his ass for a loop and that was BEFORE he freed Arisia.

and as a matter of fact HH had Hal on the floor since he'd just atk'd him from behind (in ish #11) then injectd him with his Will Hunters, but Jordan took those out AND Hank (in ish #12.)

would U like me to put up scans so we all can see how WRONG U are?? and maybe, just MAYBE, U should try reading the comic, instead of telling other ppl to do it??Tazer
put the panal up then

Originally posted by Tazer ummmm....1 looks like a human and the other doesnt. sounds like theres a difference to me. a android is a robot

dont like the "Yo."?? ah well, its not there for yur edification, so sucks to be U. i think it is funny

this is what i think so as tazer says dgw2007

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Dgw2007
put the panal up then

the request has been made, so I'll comply.

these R from ish #11 (the end of the book)

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/2866/untitledscanned22zo9.th.jpg

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3307/untitledscanned23bn0.th.jpg

these R from ish #12 (Arisia hasnt been freed or even discovered yet for that matter):

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/4632/greenlanternv4012page07rh5.th.jpg

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/7932/greenlanternv4012page12xl9.th.jpg

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/9426/greenlanternv4012page13ig2.th.jpg

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/7360/greenlanternv4012page14ia7.th.jpg

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/6558/greenlanternv4012page15pu2.th.jpg

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/6277/greenlanternv4012page17lt0.th.jpg

http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/38/greenlanternv4012page18je3.th.jpg

Tazer

Avalonofthewind
Yo.

What comic did YOU read? Hank has his jaw back in the next page and was good as new...and the next few pages were of GL's fighting... even attacking HAL. Hell, Borg even asked the manhunters to hold their positions while the GL's attacked Hal.

And Arisia was the ONLY reason Jordan escaped the Willhunters. It was said in the next issue. Nice of you to leave the page out before that..where Hal had to ask the ring to stitch him up. Lucky Borg gave him a break and not pressed his attack isn't it? Same thing when Arisha suckered Henshaw from behind when he was about to whoop Hal, and then lastly, when Hal needed Arisia to overcome the Highmaster after Henshaw tossed him in. Damn...thank that Arisia..she saved Hal's ass quite a few times.

Next time, try reading the comics instead of collecting scans online.

U like me to put up scans so we all can see how WRONG U are?? and maybe, just MAYBE, U should try reading the comic, instead of telling other ppl to do it??

Already saw them. And boy..are you wrong. Where are the 4 pages that henshaw is down? Oh, that's right...none existent since Borg was never down.

COLOR=green]ummmm....1 looks like a human and the other doesnt. sounds like theres a difference to me.

Umm...both can resemble a humanoid...nice try at a nitpick though..LOL..and androids still fall into the robot category. wink

COLOR=green]dont like the "Yo."?? ah well, its not there for yur edification, so sucks to be U.

It's stupid..but hey..if it makes you YOU...then go ahead.

Sandai Kitetsu
How is it stupid to say "Yo"?

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind What comic did YOU read? Hank has his jaw back in the next page and was good as new...and the next few pages were of GL's fighting... even attacking HAL. Hell, Borg even asked the manhunters to hold their positions while the GL's attacked Hal.

his jaw was back in eh?? Ok, lets look at that:

his jaw is CLEARLY STILL DANGLING here. how the hell can U see it as "Hank has his jaw back in the next page and was good as new"???

and as for the GLs atk'n Hal, that was AFTER he'd freed Ke'haan and the others who was 1st wreckin' shop on a number of the MHs, with Ke'hann himself going after some near Hanks "CPB". but while all of THAT was happening, U cant mean to say HH as simply hangin' back & chillin' ???

U don't happen to be smokin' some illegal herbal mix while reading comics do ya? I mean, how else can U explain having the evidence right in front of ya and yur too lind to see it??

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind And Arisia was the ONLY reason Jordan escaped the Willhunters. It was said in the next issue. Nice of you to leave the page out before that..where Hal had to ask the ring to stitch him up. Lucky Borg gave him a break and not pressed his attack isn't it?

Same thing when Arisha suckered Henshaw from behind when he was about to whoop Hal, and then lastly, when Hal needed Arisia to overcome the Highmaster after Henshaw tossed him in. Damn...thank that Arisia..she saved Hal's ass quite a few times.

Next time, try reading the comics instead of collecting scans online.

I didn't add that page simply due to the fact that wat he was going thru then was all in Jordans head, yet its not like there was anything "interrupting" HH from beating on him further while the guy was down on the floor (which is wat U claimed, yet is still unsupported) was there?

but, since U seem to think that she was helping him while in a coma I'll add the page so others can see it:
http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/4272/greenlanternv4012page11pu3.th.jpg

now, does that look like Arisia was helping him (even tho she was still unconscious at the time), or that his RING helped him fight off wat was happening to him (which is actually stated in Hals narration)?? add to the fact that she never acknowleged his claim that she helped him, and the reason Y that is........has just been explained to U.

perhaps if U read the comic story its told, instead of making up yur own personal take on them, U might gain some comprehension out of it.

and just wat does Hal asking the Ring to stitch him up have to do w/ANYTHING??

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind Already saw them. And boy..are you wrong. Where are the 4 pages that henshaw is down? Oh, that's right...none existent since Borg was never down.

hes not in the fight is he?? so if not.....where is he then?? welp, I'll tell ya: he was busy trying to tuck that jaw back in since Jordan made him look stoopid in front of his creations.

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind Umm...both can resemble a humanoid...nice try at a nitpick though..LOL..and androids still fall into the robot category.
wink

no, if the robot looks like a human then its an ANDROID, and if it doesn't look human.......then it's a ROBOT.

nice try yurself.

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind It's stupid..but hey..if it makes you YOU...then go ahead.

actually, U bringing it up in the thread when it has nothing to do w/ANYTHING is stupid.

but hey, if that makes U *YOU*......then go ahead.

Tazer

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
How is it stupid to say "Yo"?

when a person makes a comment like thatm its usually due to the fact that their argument isnt worth a plug nickel.

dont stress it.....

Tazer

Avalonofthewind
Yo.

his jaw was back in eh?? Ok, lets look at that:

his jaw is CLEARLY STILL DANGLING here. how the hell can U see it as "Hank has his jaw back in the next page and was good as new"???

The jaw is connecting back..where the hell did you get dangling?

Originally posted by Tazer and as for the GLs atk'n Hal, that was AFTER he'd freed Ke'haan and the others who was 1st wreckin' shop on a number of the MHs, with Ke'hann himself going after some near Hanks "CPB". but while all of THAT was happening, U cant mean to say HH as simply hangin' back & chillin' ???

U don't happen to be smokin' some illegal herbal mix while reading comics do ya? I mean, how else can U explain having the evidence right in front of ya and yur too lind to see it??

Did you miss the part that Hank was just watching the whole thing since Hal let the other Lanterns out...and even gave the command to not interfere? Your 4 pages are just introductions for all the freed Lanterns.

Originally posted by Tazer I didn't add that page simply due to the fact that wat he was going thru then was all in Jordans head, yet its not like there was anything "interrupting" HH from beating on him further while the guy was down on the floor (which is wat U claimed, yet is still unsupported) was there?

but, since U seem to think that she was helping him while in a coma I'll add the page so others can see it:
http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/4272/greenlanternv4012page11pu3.th.jpg

now, does that look like Arisia was helping him (even tho she was still unconscious at the time), or that his RING helped him fight off wat was happening to him (which is actually stated in Hals narration)?? add to the fact that she never acknowleged his claim that she helped him, and the reason Y that is........has just been explained to U.

Funny how you missed THIS then.

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/812/help4halue7.jpg

Gee...that Arisia was a big help more than once.

Originally posted by Tazer perhaps if U read the comic story its told, instead of making up yur own personal take on them, U might gain some comprehension out of it.

and just wat does Hal asking the Ring to stitch him up have to do w/ANYTHING??

The fact that he was so badly hurt that Henshaw could have killed him right there? The Henshaw was able to walk up to him, talk smack, and inject him with willhunters?

The part where I stated Henshaw didn't press his attack?

And now we know that Hal was being helped as well.

Now go back to smoking your substance. smile

Originally posted by Tazer hes not in the fight is he?? so if not.....where is he then?? welp, I'll tell ya: he was busy trying to tuck that jaw back in since Jordan made him look stoopid in front of his creations.

Yea...and we saw how quick that was. He put it right back on and watched Hal make a fool of himself. Good thing for Hal that Henshaw wasn't pressing his attacks.

Originally posted by Tazer no, if the robot looks like a human then its an ANDROID, and if it doesn't look human.......then it's a ROBOT.

nice try yurself.

Even if it looks like a human..it's still a....ROBOT. Keep trying twisty word. It's clear you aren't going to win that one.

Then again, if you can't understand a simple concept as such..why would I expect you to understand the story.

Originally posted by Tazer actually, U bringing it up in the thread when it has nothing to do w/ANYTHING is stupid.

but hey, if that makes U *YOU*......then go ahead.

Besides how retarded it is? I'll gladly accept that it's you.

Was just helping you out. Just like with this...because you know...Arisia was of NO help to Hal. laughing

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Tazer I didn't add that page simply due to the fact that wat he was going thru then was all in Jordans head, yet its not like there was anything "interrupting" HH from beating on him further while the guy was down on the floor (which is wat U claimed, yet is still unsupported) was there?

You didn't post the page (and still didn't) because Hal ain't looking so good. Henshaw had lots of time to you know...Kill him..and it's a lot worse than a damaged jaw...as a matter of fact..since you like to count pages...it was 5 pages until Hal mustered up (with Arisias help as we saw) the willpower to knock Henshaws jaw off. Jaw vs near death + help + needing more time. Hmm..

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/466/henshawglkm8.th.jpghttp://img489.imageshack.us/img489/4493/henshawgl2js1.th.jpg

Tazer
Yo.

The jaw is connecting back..where the hell did you get dangling?

the jaw is barely connected to his mouth, hanging by some cables as it tries to re-attach itself......however that FAR from being "back in the next page and was good as new" as U claimed it to be.

more proof U mis-interpret comics.

Did you miss the part that Hank was just watching the whole thing since Hal let the other Lanterns out...and even gave the command to not interfere? Your 4 pages are just introductions for all the freed Lanterns.

so wait, U mean to tell me that HH LET Hal set the others free to wreck havoc for as long as they did, and sat back to watch them jump him, becuz he figured that activating the Highmasters would solve the problem??

U cant really be saying that can U??

Funny how you missed THIS then.

Gee...that Arisia was a big help more than once.

yea, and its funny how U missed this:

http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/2249/46c0e565ei2.jpg

hmmmm.....his RING was murmuring to him huh?? guess that puts the example U showed into a MORE ACCURATE perspective, rather than being taken ridiculously out of context as U've been doing.

Yea...and we saw how quick that was. He put it right back on and watched Hal make a fool of himself. Good thing for Hal that Henshaw wasn't pressing his attacks.

good thing for HH that he was busy fixing himself, and that Hal turned his attention elsewhere AND ALSO that *he* didnt press *his* atk or else HH likely wouldnt be here today.

Even if it looks like a human..it's still a....ROBOT. Keep trying twisty word. It's clear you aren't going to win that one.

Then again, if you can't understand a simple concept as such..why would I expect you to understand the story.

if it looks like a human, then its an ANDROID. whose twisting words, since thats wat the word MEANS.

thats U cant grasp that shows how bad yur reaading comprehension skillz are.

Besides how retarded it is? I'll gladly accept that it's you.

Was just helping you out. Just like with this...because you know...Arisia was of NO help to Hal. laughing

if U find it retarded, then dont do it. however I dont make my posts based on how *U* consider things, or else I also wouldnt be able to recognize that Hal was receiving help from his Ring like it CLEARLY SHOWS RIGHT HERE:

and for the record: I never said she didnt help him, but I dispute the things yur giving her credit for.

Tazer

Tazer
Yo.

You didn't post the page (and still didn't) because Hal ain't looking so good. Henshaw had lots of time to you know...Kill him..and it's a lot worse than a damaged jaw...as a matter of fact..since you like to count pages...it was 5 pages until Hal mustered up (with Arisias help as we saw) the willpower to knock Henshaws jaw off. Jaw vs near death + help + needing more time. Hmm..

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/466/henshawglkm8.th.jpghttp://img489.imageshack.us/img489/4493/henshawgl2js1.th.jpg

yur too dense for words, U know that??

I had already said "and as a matter of fact HH had Hal on the floor since he'd just atk'd him from behind (in ish #11) then injectd him with his Will Hunters, but Jordan took those out AND Hank (in ish #12.)" in the msg just before Priests last post in this thread.

the last thing I need to do is try to paint Hal in a good light, and FTR how long he was down b4 HH injected him was never up for dispute, now was it?

Tazer

Avalonofthewind
Yo.

the jaw is barely connected to his mouth, hanging by some cables as it tries to re-attach itself......however that FAR from being "back in the next page and was good as new" as U claimed it to be.

more proof U mis-interpret comics.

It's painfully obvious that you are misinterpreting the whole thing. That's why you are pressing the jaw thing when it's obvious Hal needed help and stated it on panel.

so wait, U mean to tell me that HH LET Hal set the others free to wreck havoc for as long as they did, and sat back to watch them jump him, becuz he figured that activating the Highmasters would solve the problem??

U cant really be saying that can U??

Hal deperately went to get help...Henshaw saw they were attacking him and was watching..even ordering the manhunters to stop for a few. Anyone could see that plain as day. Luckily Henshaw didn't press any attacks.

yea, and its funny how U missed this:

hmmmm.....his RING was murmuring to him huh?? guess that puts the example U showed into a MORE ACCURATE perspective, rather than being taken ridiculously out of context as U've been doing.

What does THIS prove? LOL His ring was murmuring to him...so what? It even helps prove my point...he was being reprogrammed. Luckily Arisia was there to help. Hal wasn't doing that solo.

good thing for HH that he was busy fixing himself, and that Hal turned his attention elsewhere AND ALSO that *he* didnt press *his* atk or else HH likely wouldnt be here today.

He fixed himself quickly..and a jaw compared to near death.. are you really going to debate that? LOL

if it looks like a human, then its an ANDROID. whose twisting words, since thats wat the word MEANS.

thats U cant grasp that shows how bad yur reaading comprehension skillz are.

What part of Android is still a ROBOT don't you get. It's funny watching you trying to be a smartass and yet still tripping on yourself.

if U find it retarded, then dont do it. however I dont make my posts based on how *U* consider things, or else I also wouldnt be able to recognize that Hal was receiving help from his Ring like it CLEARLY SHOWS RIGHT HERE:

and for the record: I never said she didnt help him, but I dispute the things yur giving her credit for.

That's because it's painfully obvious now..and why you're trying to change your stance. She helped him or he would have been dead. Period...and that was with a jobbing Henshaw.

Avalonofthewind
Yo.

yur too dense for words, U know that??

I had already said "and as a matter of fact HH had Hal on the floor since he'd just atk'd him from behind (in ish #11) then injectd him with his Will Hunters, but Jordan took those out AND Hank (in ish #12.)" in the msg just before Priests last post in this thread.

the last thing I need to do is try to paint Hal in a good light, and FTR how long he was down b4 HH injected him was never up for dispute, now was it?

Tazer

Hal needed help...

and Hal was near death..borg had plenty of time to kill him.

But you're too dense to get that.

I like both Hal and Borg, but unlike you I don't misinterpret things ass backwards like you.

Anyway..we're done. The proof is all over the page.

Tazer
Yo.

It's painfully obvious that you are misinterpreting the whole thing. That's why you are pressing the jaw thing when it's obvious Hal needed help and stated it on panel.

how am I misinterpreting wat happened when U were the 1 who said, I repeat: "Hank had his jaw back in the next page and was good as new."

see, now *I* wasnt the 1 who said that, the evidence DAMN SURE doesnt show that, and *Uve* done everything U can to throw other crap around to keep from admitting U didnt read the story as it happend.

and show me the quote where he said he needed her help.

Hal deperately went to get help...Henshaw saw they were attacking him and was watching..even ordering the manhunters to stop for a few. Anyone could see that plain as day. Luckily Henshaw didn't press any attacks.

that Hal needed help is the FIRST TRUE THING Uve said in this whole thread, however the reason HH didnt press any atks for as long as he was absent was due to him STILL REPAIRING HIMSELF.

What does THIS prove? LOL His ring was murmuring to him...so what? It even helps prove my point...he was being reprogrammed. Luckily Arisia was there to help. Hal wasn't doing that solo.

yea, his Ring helpd him by using an img of Arisia to help him focus; any attempt to claim that the REAL Arisia was doing that is false since she was still unconscious at that time.

that I have to keep saying this YET AGAIN shows how bad (and sad) yur ability to comprehend the simplest of reading material is.

He fixed himself quickly..and a jaw compared to near death.. are you really going to debate that? LOL

who here questioned how hurt Hal was, and where does it EVER say that he was "near death" (which is clearly more of U making stuff up as U go along).

What part of Android is still a ROBOT don't you get. It's funny watching you trying to be a smartass and yet still tripping on yourself.

a difference is still a DIFFERENCE. a robot as defined is not the same as an android, now is it??

and so far, the only person tripping up here is *thou*.

That's because it's painfully obvious now..and why you're trying to change your stance. She helped him or he would have been dead. Period...and that was with a jobbing Henshaw.

his Ring using her as an avatar helped him, which is painfully obvious to any1 who bothers to read the book.....which apparently U havent done.

Tazer

Tazer
Yo.

Hal needed help...

and Hal was near death..borg had plenty of time to kill him.

But you're too dense to get that.

I like both Hal and Borg, but unlike you I don't misinterpret things ass backwards like you.

Anyway..we're done. The proof is all over the page.

1) who questioned Hal needed backup??

2) Hal was near death?? where does he say that?? oh I see, thats more of U reading into it than the book actually tells us.

3) sure the proof is all over the page......that yur cant read worth a lick to save yur life. I hope U dont have the ability to drive yet or else I fear for any ppl that live in yur immediate area.....

Tazer

Avlon
Yo.

how am I misinterpreting wat happened when U were the 1 who said, I repeat: "Hank had his jaw back in the next page and was good as new."

see, now *I* wasnt the 1 who said that, the evidence DAMN SURE doesnt show that, and *Uve* done everything U can to throw other crap around to keep from admitting U didnt read the story as it happend.

and show me the quote where he said he needed her help.

that Hal needed help is the FIRST TRUE THING Uve said in this whole thread, however the reason HH didnt press any atks for as long as he was absent was due to him STILL REPAIRING HIMSELF.

yea, his Ring helpd him by using an img of Arisia to help him focus; any attempt to claim that the REAL Arisia was doing that is false since she was still unconscious at that time.

that I have to keep saying this YET AGAIN shows how bad (and sad) yur ability to comprehend the simplest of reading material is.

who here questioned how hurt Hal was, and where does it EVER say that he was "near death" (which is clearly more of U making stuff up as U go along).

a difference is still a DIFFERENCE. a robot as defined is not the same as an android, now is it??

and so far, the only person tripping up here is *thou*.

his Ring using her as an avatar helped him, which is painfully obvious to any1 who bothers to read the book.....which apparently U havent done.

Tazer

You're wrong..it's painfully obvious..and you keep trying to retread the same material in a different way. LOL that you still don't get than an Android is till a robot...and your whole misunderstanding of Arisia's role. Then you act like Henshaw was down for ages...when all it was (for henshaw) was minor..and you want to deflect Hal on the floor helpless for much much longer. LOL

HAL NEEDED HELP. Just to make sure you got that.

Your reading comprehension skills are obviously not great. Reading the way that you write and spell. I should have known better.

Anyway, once again the proof is all there. Too bad you don't understand it.

Have a nice day. smile

Charlotte DeBel
Robot is the same as andriod. Android is just a human-shaped (not car-shaped or bird-shaped) robot.
Tazer, are you one of those bastards who can't tell the difference between android and cyborg?

And as for Henshaw being punched into a jaw? Why make such a huge ass mess about it, since what it did was minor to him.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Robot is the same as andriod. Android is just a human-shaped (not car-shaped or bird-shaped) robot.
Tazer, are you one of those bastards who can't tell the difference between android and cyborg?

ok, lets look at the diff using Robocop as an example:

ED209 = robot

Otomo from _RoboCop 3_ = android

wow, seems like there IS a difference worth noting

And as for Henshaw being punched into a jaw? Why make such a huge ass mess about it, since what it did was minor to him.

took him out of action for awhile, so Id say it was more than just "minor".

Tazer

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Avlon
You're wrong..it's painfully obvious..and you keep trying to retread the same material in a different way.

hey, Im not the 1 who claimed that HHs jaw was back in place the next page....now was I??

and if I were "retreading the same material in a different way" as U claim my arguements would change....except they havent.

YOURS have however.

LOL that you still don't get than an Android is till a robot...

I said the Manhunters were androids, not robots; U actually provided proof of my claim. thanx for that btw.

and your whole misunderstanding of Arisia's role.

yur the 1 who claimed that Arisia helped Hal fight the WHs (when by Jordans narration we see that it was his Ring talking to him), AS WELL AS him needing her to take over the HMs (which he never said or claimed), so just wat did I misunderstand??

Then you act like Henshaw was down for ages...

he doesnt do SQUAT for 4pgs.....how LONG an amount of time that was is unknown, but it was certainly long enuff for the rest of them to thrash the rest of the MHs THEN jump Jordan and take the fight to another area; HH is unheard of for that entire time. TRUTH.

when all it was (for henshaw) was minor..and you want to deflect Hal on the floor helpless for much much longer. LOL

this is a complete lie as I *never* commented on how much time Hal was put down by HH when he blasted him.

sure he did AFTER Guy got taken; he was in a bad position on a planet that had over 40.3B MHs (who now have the ability to directly drain the Rings) and a guy who arguably has Supermans stats. thinking he needed backup, especially when his Ring was down to under 36% kinda makes *sense* if U ask me.....

Your reading comprehension skills are obviously not great. Reading the way that you write and spell. I should have known better.

oh ho ho ho, there we go again. look, stop trying to divert all of yur mental short-comings onto other ppl and U'll find that ya might actually be able to do *something* w/that pathetic glob of grey slurry U call a brain.

but plz: 1st things 1st ya GOTTA pull yur head outta yur @$$.

sure the proof is there, but yur too small-minded to see it.

Tazer

Charlotte DeBel
The difference between androids and robots is shape. Androids are made to imitate humans (and often get confused with cyborgs- humans modified with cybernetical elements).
The main character in Robocop is cyborg (human brain and some body parts, all other body parts replaced by mechanic analogues ).
That android with katana was just a robot programmed to imitate human and designed to look like human. Unlike cyborgs, andtoids has nothing in common with humans except shape. Human shape doesn't equal human consciousness, they are not cyborgs, they are just machines programmed for performing this or that task, though very advansed sometimes.

kevdude
Team one wins. voted for team 2 on accident

Tazer
Yo.

The difference between androids and robots is shape. Androids are made to imitate humans (and often get confused with cyborgs- humans modified with cybernetical elements).
The main character in Robocop is cyborg (human brain and some body parts, all other body parts replaced by mechanic analogues ).
That android with katana was just a robot programmed to imitate human and designed to look like human. Unlike cyborgs, andtoids has nothing in common with humans except shape. Human shape doesn't equal human consciousness, they are not cyborgs, they are just machines programmed for performing this or that task, though very advansed sometimes.

anything being a "cyborg" was never commentd on here, so thats "watever", and if theres enuff of a difference between versions of something that it requires its own name then that certainly proves its DIFFERENT.

also, if U go back U'll see that never made any claim to them being self-aware by definition, or anything else; all I *said* was that the MHs were androids, not robots.

Tazer

Avlon
Yo.

hey, Im not the 1 who claimed that HHs jaw was back in place the next page....now was I??

and if I were "retreading the same material in a different way" as U claim my arguements would change....except they havent.

YOURS have however.

I said the Manhunters were androids, not robots; U actually provided proof of my claim. thanx for that btw.

yur the 1 who claimed that Arisia helped Hal fight the WHs (when by Jordans narration we see that it was his Ring talking to him), AS WELL AS him needing her to take over the HMs (which he never said or claimed), so just wat did I misunderstand??

he doesnt do SQUAT for 4pgs.....how LONG an amount of time that was is unknown, but it was certainly long enuff for the rest of them to thrash the rest of the MHs THEN jump Jordan and take the fight to another area; HH is unheard of for that entire time. TRUTH.

this is a complete lie as I *never* commented on how much time Hal was put down by HH when he blasted him.

sure he did AFTER Guy got taken; he was in a bad position on a planet that had over 40.3B MHs (who now have the ability to directly drain the Rings) and a guy who arguably has Supermans stats. thinking he needed backup, especially when his Ring was down to under 36% kinda makes *sense* if U ask me.....

oh ho ho ho, there we go again. look, stop trying to divert all of yur mental short-comings onto other ppl and U'll find that ya might actually be able to do *something* w/that pathetic glob of grey slurry U call a brain.

but plz: 1st things 1st ya GOTTA pull yur head outta yur @$$.

sure the proof is there, but yur too small-minded to see it.

Tazer

You're wrong..it's painfully obvious..and you keep trying to retread the same material in a different way. LOL that you still don't get than an Android is till a robot...and your whole misunderstanding of Arisia's role. Then you act like Henshaw was down for ages...when all it was (for henshaw) was minor..and you want to deflect Hal on the floor helpless for much much longer. LOL

Have a nice day. smile

Avlon
Yo.

also, if U go back U'll see that never made any claim to them being self-aware by definition, or anything else; all I *said* was that the MHs were androids, not robots.

Tazer

That android with katana was just a robot programmed to imitate human and designed to look like human.

Tazer
Yo.

U cant come up w/anything else to wiggle out of, or even defend yur outright LIES.......so yur gonna re-copy posts??

my gosh, do U ever FAIL.

tAZER

Avlon
Yo.

U cant come up w/anything else to wiggle out of, or even defend yur outright LIES.......so yur gonna re-copy posts??

my gosh, do U ever FAIL.

tAZER

The only lies there are yours..then again, you don't even comprehend comics or meanings to words themselves. Since you insist in going in circles AND you've been proven wrong..there is no reason to make new posts on that. The proof is there for anyone to see plain as day..and I'm confident of the results.

"You fail" is the best you have? LOL

Charlotte DeBel
If you can't stop trying to pose there as "da cool" with all that YO etc and can't admit that android is just a particular name for category of robots who has human shape, that's you who fail there, darling.

Punching Henshaw's jaw wasn't that major of a thing- it just distracted him for a while. If Hank ran away after it, well... there'd be something to debate about.

Tazer
Yo.

The only lies there are yours..then again, you don't even comprehend comics or meanings to words themselves. Since you insist in going in circles AND you've been proven wrong..there is no reason to make new posts on that. The proof is there for anyone to see plain as day..and I'm confident of the results.

"You fail" is the best you have? LOL

"U FAIL." is all I had to use there since:

1) U brought up arguments to things I didnt question OR make arguments for/against

2) outright LIED in saying I tried to downplay how Hal was hurt by HH, when I never did any such thing

3) refused to acknowledge the truth when shown that HHs jaw WASNT "back in place and perfectly fine on the next page", when clearly the art shows that it wasnt.

4) cant even grasp the concept that the Arisia who spoke to Hal while he was under assault by the WHs wasnt the real person but the Ring, which is supported by the narration.

U cant thwart ANY of that, so U tried to bring up OTHER stuff to argue with, and U sucked at THAT also.

so sure, all used there is "U FAIL becuz I thats *need* for U.

Tazer

Charlotte DeBel
So what? Displaced jaw is that of a mortal wound to make such a mess about? That merely distracted him for some time and nothing all.

Tazer
Yo.

If you can't stop trying to pose there as "da cool" with all that YO etc and can't admit that android is just a particular name for category of robots who has human shape, that's you who fail there, darling.

1) ummm, using "Yo." has nothing to do w/being cool, since its pretty ridiculous to try and be so in an online posting. I use it cuz *I* like seeing it there.

2) if "android" is a decription used for a particular category of automaton.....that that would serve to DIFFERENTIATE IT from the others of the same class/type.

and that U cant see this, means U also FAIL.

Punching Henshaw's jaw wasn't that major of a thing- it just distracted him for a while. If Hank ran away after it, well... there'd be something to debate about.

if Jordan hadnt been atk'd by those Lost Lanterns.....wat wouldve happend to HH in that scene?? the only reason he lasted THAT LONG was due to the fact that he had to deal w/them, while HH is NOWHERE TO BE SEEN, so clearly it was more than just a minor trauma.

Tazer

Tazer
Yo.

So what? Displaced jaw is that of a mortal wound to make such a mess about? That merely distracted him for some time and nothing all.

distracted "for some time" eh??

thats not wat Avlon says.....

Tazer

Charlotte DeBel
If the only thing that diffetentiates them is shape, then logically android is a robot. Android means robot shaped as human.
That's like saying that an apple and a fruit are different things (while apple is a fruit).
Every android can be called robot, but only-human shaped robots are androids. Understand?

Avlon
Yo.

"U FAIL." is all I had to use there since:

1) U brought up arguments to things I didnt question OR make arguments for/against

2) outright LIED in saying I tried to downplay how Hal was hurt by HH, when I never did any such thing

3) refused to acknowledge the truth when shown that HHs jaw WASNT "back in place and perfectly fine on the next page", when clearly the art shows that it wasnt.

4) cant even grasp the concept that the Arisia who spoke to Hal while he was under assault by the WHs wasnt the real person but the Ring, which is supported by the narration.

U cant thwart ANY of that, so U tried to bring up OTHER stuff to argue with, and U sucked at THAT also.

so sure, all used there is "U FAIL becuz I thats *need* for U.

LOL...again with the lame excuses.

1 - You don't get simple concepts. It's good that you have boundless energy to keep refuting them although you're wrong.

2 - You haven't downplayed it? Hell, you even hid the scan even after I asked for you to show it.

3 - You're claiming Henshaw was down and out for pages. In the scan HH is already in repair... you're claiming he was out for 4 pages... meanwhile, Hal was on the floor with holes and Henshaw was able to walk up to him and do pretty much what he wanted. It took ALL of Hal's willpower just to get a punch to do minor damage. LOL He needed Arisia help the whole time.

Henshaw > Normal Hal...even with Henshaw jobbing.

4 - You originally said Arisia was unconscious and had nothing to do with Hal, then you posted a scan about his ring murmuring..don't try and weasel out of it...LOL

First it's "U Fail" now it's "U Suck"

Hilarious. Keep trying..maybe one day you'll get it correct boyeeee! smile

Tazer
Yo.

If the only thing that diffetentiates them is shape, then logically android is a robot. Android means robot shaped as human.
That's like saying that an apple and a fruit are different things (while apple is a fruit).
Every android can be called robot, but only-human shaped robots are androids. Understand?

if we're to use yur "apple/fruit" example, then robot would be the overall classification, whereas android would be the specific distinction of the sub-group.

and again, if its different enuff to MAKE that distinction, then that means there is must be a difference.

Tazer

Tazer
Yo.

1 - You don't get simple concepts. It's good that you have boundless energy to keep refuting them although you're wrong.

2 - You haven't downplayed it? Hell, you even hid the scan even after I asked for you to show it.

3 - You're claiming Henshaw was down and out for pages. In the scan HH is already in repair... you're claiming he was out for 4 pages... meanwhile, Hal was on the floor with holes and Henshaw was able to walk up to him and do pretty much what he wanted. It took ALL of Hal's willpower just to get a punch to do minor damage. LOL He needed Arisia help the whole time.

4 - You originally said Arisia was unconscious and had nothing to do with Hal, then you posted a scan about his ring murmuring..don't try and weasel out of it...LOL

1) U cant even read & understand printed work, so dont try say I have any problems w/concepts.

2) I didnt hide anything; I was never questioning Hal being hurt by HH, and I had NO NEED to show that page. I showed all of the pages that showed the points I was addressing, and if U want to make a point then U do yur own work.

also, my not post that page isnt my arguing it in anyway either, but I doubt U'll recognize that since U have problems recognizing EVRYTHING ELSE.

3) did U or did U not say "his jaw was back in place and he was fine on the next page"?? DID U NOT MAKE THAT CLAIM?? does the art show his jaw back in place on the next page?? does it?? NO, it does not.

and now yur trying to shift the argument over to how hurt Hal was by HH, when that was never contested. thats some nice dodging there.....

4) Arisia WAS unconscious there, and Hal narration shows it was his Ring that was actually speaking to him, unless U can show proof that it wasnt the Ring but Arisia HERSELF that communicated w/him. DO YOU HAVE THAT SCAN??

no, didnt think so.

so for the 3rd time.....U FAIL .

Tazer

Avlon
Yo.

1) U cant even read & understand printed work, so dont try say I have any problems w/concepts.

2) I didnt hide anything; I was never questioning Hal being hurt by HH, and I had NO NEED to show that page. I showed all of the pages that showed the points I was addressing, and if U want to make a point then U do yur own work.

also, my not post that page isnt my arguing it in anyway either, but I doubt U'll recognize that since U have problems recognizing EVRYTHING ELSE.

3) did U or did U not say "his jaw was back in place and he was fine on the next page"?? DID U NOT MAKE THAT CLAIM?? does the art show his jaw back in place on the next page?? does it?? NO, it does not.

and now yur trying to shift the argument over to how hurt Hal was by HH, when that was never contested. thats some nice dodging there.....

4) Arisia WAS unconscious there, and Hal narration shows it was his Ring that was actually speaking to him, unless U can show proof that it wasnt the Ring but Arisia HERSELF that communicated w/him. DO YOU HAVE THAT SCAN??

no, didnt think so.

so for the 3rd time.....U FAIL .

Tazer

Same crap from last page. SO...

Validus
How was Arisia communicating while being unconscious?

Tazer
Yo.

Same crap from last page. SO...

becuz thats all Uve said: crap.

since U cant defend anything, perhaps U should do like U said 2 pages previous and leave the thread.

seriously.

Tazer

Tazer
Yo.

How was Arisia communicating while being unconscious?

U'll NEVER get an answer......not 1 that follows the comic anyways.

Tazer

Avlon
Yo.

becuz thats all Uve said: crap.

since U cant defend anything, perhaps U should do like U said 2 pages previous and leave the thread.

seriously.

Tazer

Why? I'm laughing at you. No reason to go.

This is just laughing at you and your idea of logic...the debate was over long ago and you lost.

Tazer
Yo.

Why? I'm laughing at you. No reason to go.

This is just laughing at you and your idea of logic...the debate was over long ago and you lost.

Im not surprised U think the debate would be over, since U apparently dont know the meaning of the word. Im not the 1 who refuses to answer *any* questions or disregards comic evidence; that would be you.

when U answer any of the questions posed to U with in-comic facts, then I'll reply again. atm all it seems ya want to do is make this into some innane pissing contest which I dont feel the need to take part in.

Tazer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.