OZ - The Prison Drama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colonelf40
did anyone used to watch this awesome hbo show?
this show makes prison break look like sesame street!
this show has some of the best actors and stories

my favourite characters were

Chucky Pancamo - Italian
Kareem Said - Black Muslim
Vernon Schillinger - Ayran
Miguel Alverez - Latino
Ryan O'Riley - Irish
Jaz Hoyt - Biker
Simon Adebisi - Homeboys

no other tv show is on the level of OZ!
best show ever made from 1997 to 2003

http://www.douban.com/lpic/s1431157.jpg

Amazon
I agree it's one of the best shows out there. Awesome actors and story lines. And brutal honesty. Gotta repsect that. Prison break is an excellent show but the point of the story is different. They are focusing on the escape from prison and the conspiricy around it. Oz focused on everything else about prison and all the ****ed up logic, cold heartedness and cruelness behind it.

Ryan O'reilly was my favorite character and all the story lines with him. His relationship with the doctor and the death of his brother. Totally heart wrenching. Also Beecher and Keller. Thier relationship was so intense. I just loved it. I'm glad I'm not the only one who's a fan of this show.

colonelf40
the story between schillinger/beecher/keller was excellent!
ryan o'reily was one of the most coniving sobs on the show!
he justs knows how to make them do whatever he wanted

even scumbags like robson were great characters to watch, so was omar white who the most funniest character on the show!
adebisi was excellent, so was augustus, rebeadow and mcnaus!

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Oz was one the best shows on TV. A shame it had to end.

BackFire
I didn't watch it while it was on. But last summer my friend brought over the first two seasons on DVD. We watched the first episode and we were all immetiately hooked. Over the next couple of weeks we watched the first 5 seasons on DVD, renting them from wherever had them. The show was the most addicting show I'd ever seen. One day I sat and watched like 10 episodes in one sitting.

Was an amazing amazing show. Though it started going downhill when Adabesi died I thought. Still, one of the best shows I've ever seen.

Amazon
It's not really a spoiler that adebisi died considering the show ended 4 years ago. But I do think that Adebisi was such an awesome character. He was just soooooo creepy and baaaaaaddd. One of those guys you just wouldn't want to be alone in a room with.

I totally got addicted to the show too. I have every episode saved on Youtube. I still think they should have ended the show with Devlin behind bars or sharing a cell with Ryan. After he went out of his way to make sure Cyril was executed Ryan would kill him in the most painful way possible.

Apart from Ryan getting Cyril to kill Gloria's husband because he loved her (still don't get that part) I wouldn't mind being stalked by that sexy, charming bastard.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Amazon
It's not really a spoiler that adebisi died considering the show ended 4 years ago. But I do think that Adebisi was such an awesome character. He was just soooooo creepy and baaaaaaddd. One of those guys you just wouldn't want to be alone in a room with.

I totally got addicted to the show too. I have every episode saved on Youtube. I still think they should have ended the show with Devlin behind bars or sharing a cell with Ryan. After he went out of his way to make sure Cyril was executed Ryan would kill him in the most painful way possible.

Apart from Ryan getting Cyril to kill Gloria's husband because he loved her (still don't get that part) I wouldn't mind being stalked by that sexy, charming bastard.

Hi. Adebisi was one of the best characters on the show. I have all the shows on dvd.

Ulysses
I really want to watch this series but I haven't found the time yet. HBO hasn't disappointed me ever before though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.