Flight of the Conchords

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pepperjeff
Any fans of the new HBO series Flight of The Conchords here? Absolutely solid stuff.

Solo
I love it so far, great stuff.

DeVi| D0do
It's criminal that they're not showing this in NZ yet... Good to hear people are liking it. I've been to a couple of their live shows... absolutely hillarious! In the pilot I saw though the songs didn't seem to transfer that well onto the small screen. It doesn't do them justice. The rest was brilliant though.

pepperjeff
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
It's criminal that they're not showing this in NZ yet... Good to hear people are liking it. I've been to a couple of their live shows... absolutely hillarious! In the pilot I saw though the songs didn't seem to transfer that well onto the small screen. It doesn't do them justice. The rest was brilliant though.

The BBC radio broadcasts are actually better than the HBO series, especially since Neil Finn guest stars in every episode. The third HBO episode was the best so far. It was the mugging episode.

pepperjeff
Originally posted by Solo
I love it so far, great stuff.

My favourite character is the manager (brian/murrray). His oblivion is golden.

Solo
I'm the Hiphopapotamus, my rhymes are bottomless...

pepperjeff
Originally posted by Solo
I'm the Hiphopapotamus, my rhymes are bottomless...

Greatest quote of the year:

""Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis, did Steve tell you that perchance? "

Captain REX
Business socks!

Solo
Haha

"Other rappers diss me
Say my rhymes are sissy
What, what, what, why, why, why?
Be more constructive with your feedback please"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.