Zoom versus Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/42000/41085/54797-zoom_400.jpg vs http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/8000/7607/17706-thanos_400.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
ZOOM ZOOM

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos. One lucky blast is all it takes.

tjcoady
Thanos. maybe he isn't fast enough to hit Zoom immediatly... but his durability would allow him to stand up to the attack long enough for him to figure out something

quanchi112
thanos

Superherovandal
stalemate. Zoom would never be caught by Thanos but Zoom won't hurt Thanos.

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/42000/41085/54797-zoom_400.jpg vs http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/8000/7607/17706-thanos_400.jpg

mad titan ftw

King Kandy
Thanos puts up Skintight Forcefield. Thanos nukes planet.

Game over.

Priest
Zooms punches arent getting though Thanos's shields

jasonk3
Thanos

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
Thanos puts up Skintight Forcefield. Thanos nukes planet.

Game over.

does this battle state that Thanos gets his tech? cuz he can't generate force fields on his own from what I've seen.

quanchi112
thanos stomps zoom.

King Kandy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
does this battle state that Thanos gets his tech? cuz he can't generate force fields on his own from what I've seen.
Weren't you saying a bit back that Tech is a part of the character? No one says "Does Ironman get his tech?"

Wally West
He can actually, hes done it a couple of times, one even managed to stop the former Herald, Fallen One, charging straight at him. No tech or tricks, he just raised a hand and stuck a force field there.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Wally West
He can actually, hes done it a couple of times, one even managed to stop the former Herald, Fallen One, charging straight at him. No tech or tricks, he just raised a hand and stuck a force field there.

That was not a force field. That was a shield.

King Kandy
oh my... I can't... how stupid can you get?

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Superherovandal
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos stomps zoom. whats he gonna do to zoom?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Superherovandal
whats he gonna do to zoom?

Exactly what he did to Runner . . .

nvrbeenwthagirl
oh my... I can't... how stupid can you get?

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

OMG how stupid are you. A force shield is something that you surround your self with and is the same strength on every side. Sue richards has them. Juggernaut has one. WW has one. Thanos uses tech to make his. He threw up shields in the fight previously mentioned. Try not to make your self look silly.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Exactly what he did to Runner . . . Didn't Thanos use a gem against the Runner?

Superherovandal
he had a gem or two didn't he? and he was owned for most of the fight. but please refresh my memory what precisely did he do? didn't he use the time gem to age him?

Symmetric Chaos
he had a gem or two didn't he? and he was owned for most of the fight.

Precisely.

Superherovandal
By he i meant thanos.

The Problem

no expression

Validus
Stalemate really but if anybody were to win it'd be Thanos.

Superherovandal
Originally posted by The Problem
no expression yeah wtf was that he meant by that?

Symmetric Chaos
By he i meant thanos.

Subtlety is so fecking wasted on you people.

Superherovandal
Subtlety is so fecking wasted on you people.
Hey whats that supposed to mean? mad

Symmetric Chaos
Hey whats that supposed to mean? mad

Dat I waz tryin a be clever an yoo didn get da joke schmoll

Superherovandal
So were you agreeing or disagreeing with me?

Symmetric Chaos
So were you agreeing or disagreeing with me?

That depends on what you were saying. The Runner fight clearly shows that speedsters are more than capable of getting the better of Thanos (or at least stalemating him)

Validus
I'm surprised someone hasn't brought up Thanos' multiple wins over the Surfer as "proof" that he won't have trouble with a speedster.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Validus
I'm surprised someone hasn't brought up Thanos' multiple wins over the Surfer as "proof" that he won't have trouble with a speedster.

Outside of charging at him with the board what speed has Surfer really used against Thanos?

masterbruce
Originally posted by Validus

Surfer is not even close to the level of Zoom.

Superherovandal
That depends on what you were saying. The Runner fight clearly shows that speedsters are more than capable of getting the better of Thanos (or at least stalemating him)
ok then you agree with me. i thought you thought i said that Runner had a gem or two which he did have but he was owning thanos. i thought by "he" that you thought i meant Runner.

Validus
Outside of charging at him with the board what speed has Surfer really used against Thanos?
None but it always comes up anytime you put Thanos in a thread against someone with remarkable speed.

The Problem
Originally posted by masterbruce
Surfer is not even close to the level of Zoom.

Zoom isn't fast.....

Symmetric Chaos
Zoom isn't fast.....

eek!

The Problem
eek!

He's not, he actually has no speed at all. Well in terms of Superspeed.

Symmetric Chaos
He's not, he actually has no speed at all. Well in terms of Superspeed.

Time manipulation.

The Problem
Time manipulation.

Yeah....

King Kandy
I don't get it... If Zoom's time runs a shitload faster then ours, shouldn't he like age to the point of death in a couple of seconds?

Symmetric Chaos
I don't get it... If Zoom's time runs a shitload faster then ours, shouldn't he like age to the point of death in a couple of seconds?

His original powers allowed him to jump forward in time moment to moment. That would actually slow his aging.

King Kandy
I thought it worked like a second to us is like a day to Zoom...

Symmetric Chaos
I thought it worked like a second to us is like a day to Zoom...

He has the most confusing powerset ever.

Although since he can do the old Flash trick of vibrating though objects now his powers may have been changed.

Deathstroke
Dat I waz tryin a be clever an yoo didn get da joke schmoll

Schmoll! My favorite smiley of them all! big grin

Wally West
I would ultimately go with Thanos because Zoom can only beat him by physically beating him down, and I don't recall anyone ever knocking Thanos out through physical force, in fact I can only recall one time (ignoring Squirell Girl) that Thanos has been knocked out and that was by the Maker/Beyonder with a huge energy blast.

Thanos can create fields to protect himself regardless of what a certain somebody on here says, his tech shields are always with him like Iron Man's are to him so he could use those too, he doesn't need to prep to use them. Then he has energy manipulation, matter manipulation, mental powers, and a top tier strength and durability wise, he would win eventually.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.