Anakin/Mace/Bane vs. Yoda & Jacen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
ROTS Mace and Anakin (pre-turning to the dark side)
Bane with his Armor.

vs.

ROTS Yoda
LOTF (most recent book) Jacen

All out fight on Korriban.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Nikkolas
ROTS Mace and Anakin (pre-turning to the dark side)
Bane with his Armor.

vs.

ROTS Yoda
LOTF (most recent book) Jacen

All out fight on Korriban.

Jacen and Yoda get owned. Jacen isn't exactly impressive when it comes to combat..

kamhal
Yeah. Bane, Anakin or Mace, one of them can beat Jace without much problem while the other 2 hold yoda. Then yoda is screwed against such army...

vader11
I think team 1 wins.

darthsith19
Bane kills Jacen comfortably. Mace and Anakin double-team Yoda and take him out comfortably (either alone would give him a great fight).

Count Makashi
Team 1 wins, Mace alone gives Yoda a very good fight and Anakin can take him in just a saber match, Yoda has to weak of a combatant on his side, while they are 3 uber ones on the other.

VinCon01
Nothing really new to add. Bane takes Jacen, Anakin and Mace take Yoda down. I haven't read much about Jacen recently, but I don't recall him doing anything particularly impressive in terms of combat. That leaves Yoda vs. Bane, Mace, and Anakin. And as skilled/powerful as Yoda is, I just don't see it happening.

Quark_666
I agree Bane takes Jacen comfortably. Windu and Skywalker take Yoda, but when Windu is standing over Yoda about to kill him, he turns to Anakin and says, "Hey! We went through this with Sidious!" He then attacks Anakin while Yoda jumps up and starts fighting Bane.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by darthsith19
Bane kills Jacen comfortably. Mace and Anakin double-team Yoda and take him out comfortably (either alone would give him a great fight).

I agree, this is slightly overkill though.

tulakhordpwns
yeah team 1 wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.