AMH Could be...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bat Dude
Ok, so there are several rumors going around about who Anthony Michael Hall's character is. I've heard a lot, some good, some horrible. The horrible one's are...

Riddler/Ed Nigma- Can someone please tell me how Riddler can work in this movie? What would he be doing? It doesn't make any sense for him to be in TDK

Reaper/Judson Caspian- Again, he has no chance because it doesn't make any sense for him to be in TDK

Some of the OK ones are...

Black Mask/Roman Sionis- I could see this working a little bit, but overall he wouldn't fit very well.

A person who wronged the Joker in the past- This one could work, but who?

But the best ones so far are...

Vernon Fields- He fits in very well. He goes with the latest rumors of him being a good guy/bad guy and someone recognizable from Long Halloween, but how would he be a "wannabe Batman"?

And my idea for who he is gonna play... The Holiday Killer/Alberto Falcone/Dent's wife- Come on, he/she kills criminals, which fits in with the "wannabe Batman", and he/she is a good guy/bad guy and is someone recognizable from Long Halloween. My guess he'll be Alberto/Holiday

Any other ideas for who he could be?

NOTE: If it is already known that AMH is playing a certain character, sorry...

tlbauerle
I think Edward Nigma will be in the film from what some bubbling points at...will he be a full blown riddler? I don't know. This series is really taking time to develop some characters. When you think about it, Ras was really well developed, and Scarecrow was built up to be a more developed villian the second time around. They are planning for a nice build up to Two Face...so is the Riddler in the film??? Maybe, maybe not. But Nigma seems like he will be.

NoFate007
I doubt Riddler is going to be in it. If he is, he'll be in the one after this.

Sionis? Definitely doesn't fit.

I personally think he's just going to be running against Dent and possibly in leagues with the Joker. If the campaign is a big plot driver, he could try to set up a deal with Joker to ensure his election.

I don't remember them saying that he was going to be someone that was from the comics.

Bat Dude
Oh crap, I think he's gonna be Ed Nigma... stupid, stupid, stupid decision on Nolan's part... I hope he's not but all the evidence points in Nigma's direction...

BOF said that "Finding out which ones is proving to be quite the enigma" (This of course could have been easily misinterpreted on my part)

And they said that it was a "mystery" who AMH was playing...

They kept who AMH was playing secret, and it escalated into a huge riddle...

mystery = Mr E.
enigma = E. Nigma
riddle = Riddler

Damn it! Why Nigma? What would be possibly be doing? Working on jigsaw puzzles at Wayne Enterprises?

roughrider
I think Nolan's earned the benefit of the doubt, from all of us. I feel the series is in good hands with him.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Hall just might be Nygma or Jean Paul Valley. Personally I think there is no need to introduce Azrael right now. A lot of evidence is pointing toward Hall playing Edward Nygma. So obviously Two-Face and The Riddler will be in the part 3.

NoFate007
Riddler's a lot more likely than Valley, though, I think. At least we know for sure he isn't playing Bane or Catwoman haha. That's two down.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by NoFate007
Riddler's a lot more likely than Valley, though, I think. At least we know for sure he isn't playing Bane or Catwoman haha. That's two down.

I am not exactly sure about Hall being a good Riddler. I do think that he will be good.

tlbauerle
Well, as far as that goes, I don't think Heath Ledger would be a good Joker. We'll see what the hell happens.

As for Two Face and the Riddler being in part 3, can't we not have those two team up for the second time for a third film?

NoFate007
I have more faith right now in Hall's Riddler than Ledger's Joker, by far. Ledger has a far more daunting task, carrying the weight of such a beloved and complex character. Joker's arguably the most famous comic book villain of all time...Riddler...although awesome when well written and a very popular one...isn't as big of a name.

Bat Dude
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Hall just might be Nygma or Jean Paul Valley. Personally I think there is no need to introduce Azrael right now.

But you don't have to introduce "Azrael", just Jean Paul Valley the "Batman Imitator", who could be tortured by Joker and rejected by Batman, damaging his psyche and then becoming the side villain Azrael in 3, taught by the League of Shadows remnants

So I've really sorta narrowed it down to the very few I think AMH will be...

Riddler/ Ed Nigma (most evidence points towards Nigma)

Batman Imitator/ Jean Paul Valley (I can see him happening, but they'd have to change his origin a little)

Batman Imitator/ Other (I don't know who from the comics, but creating someone could happen, though it's unnecessary)

Vernon Fields (or is it Field?)

Mr Parker
Naw Riddler wont be in it and doesnt need to be.Next film should be all jokers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.