New Sith Order v. New Jedi Order

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Take place on Korriban. Each at his best.

a. Force battle
b. lightsaber battle
c. All out

1. Darth Talon
2. Darth Maladi
3. Darth Nihl
4. Darth Stryfe
5. Darth Wyyrlok

1. Jaina Solo
2. Kam Solusar
3. Kyle Katarn
4. Kirana Ti
5.Zekk

Lord Saboteur
Team One=Bunch of n00bs/newbs/idiots who think they actually have balls when they don't.

Team Two=Bunch of idiots(except Kyle) who can at least do something(except Jaina).

/not about to go deeper than need be.

Pwned61
Man, I didn't realize exactly how lame the new sith order was until you listed their names one after another.

playa1258
Those are some gay ass names. Might as well add Darth Assclown to the list.

Tangible God
And Wyyrlok is so unoriginal, he borrowed his name from two previous Sith of the same title.

vader11
Kyle beats them all.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Does Jaina have a shot at beating one or more of them?

Quark_666
Originally posted by vader11
Kyle beats them all.

Yeah, Kyle beats the other nine. Then Jacen Solo shows up and whips Kyle.

kamhal
Much better now.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Quark_666
Yeah, Kyle beats the other nine. Then Jacen Solo shows up and whips Kyle.

Thats true, but Jacen isn't involved in this.

skywalker12
mm 2 weak teams, but one a little stronger than the other (katarn)

ThoraxeRMG
Even Rosh can beat some of those Sith.

alterangel
u underestimate the sith in this fight, keep in mind that they can all use force lightning. and they arnt noobs in any way except talon but she's "been trained well" according to darth krayt and he picks her to be his hand not a small feat. kyle would probably go up against nihl and nihl would die pretty fast and jaina would go against talon which talon would easily smoke her. The other jedi would be easily wiped and it would end up (at best, supposing the jedi and sith killed each other)..

kyle vs. talon which kyle would win but that's a best case scenario, it might actually come down to talon and nihl vs. kyle and which kyle would lose so it could go either way

Janus Marius
Originally posted by Pwned61
Man, I didn't realize exactly how lame the new sith order was until you listed their names one after another.

Lmao!

Oh yes, because Force lightning is the end-all of Force powers. I totally don't see any Force users easily stopping it.

Did you happen to see Attack of the Clones, btw?

Last I heard three REAL Sith lords came and told these posers that they are indeed n00bs:

Darth Andeddu: Man, you guys ****ing suck. I'd give Dooku my knowledge, but you guys couldn't bum a snotty rag off of me.

Darth Bane: WTF!? Where'd my legacy go? Who is this? Darth Talon? Darth Crate? Darth Jackhammer???

Darth Nihilus: *Insert random nonsense here cuz Nihilus speaks English like he's Dell tech support with a trachiotomy*

Kyle Katarn should be able to whup every Sith's ass one after another, and than put the beat down on everyone else too. But that's because he's Kyle. He's that friggin' good.

vader11
Kyle alone can beat those sith.

sithlord1138
Has jaina ever done anything important? blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.