How are Tramsformers born or made?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Anyone know?

Menetnashté
When a mommy and a daddy energon cube love each other....

honestly I have no clue.

FistOfThe North
ha, i knew someone would say something of that nature but I mean, they are a species or a race, right? They had to be created or formed by someone or something.

Anyone?

FistOfThe North
Ah, found it. According to wiki it was a being by the name of "Primus":

Primus is the benevolent godlike entity in the fictional Transformers comic universe who fought against the Chaos-Bringer Unicron. The Lord of the Light and Order, Primus is the being who created the Transformers to help him defeat Unicron.

the characters makes reference to him like humans do with God. Examples:

"By Primus, NO!"
"Primus help us all..."
"By the code of Primus."

xNIXSONx
how are transformers born or made?

" THE CUBE , we know not where it comes from, but that it holds the power to create worlds, that is how their race was born..."

King Kandy
Vector Sigma makes them usually, but Gen 2 transformers can divide themselves into new transformers.

Impediment
Originally posted by xNIXSONx
how are transformers born or made?

" THE CUBE , we know not where it comes from, but that it holds the power to create worlds, that is how their race was born..."

stickman618
^well in the movie yeah

but originally, i think they made new bodies called protoforms, then they just imbue them with a spark, which comes from the matrix/allspark

yungz22
the allspark

Vinny Valentine
(I wrote this up..Because it's where the Originally Came from)

The transformers were made by a race of people (Forget the name) that made the Autobots and Decepticons for two seperate things.

Autobots were made as a useless robot, that were like bags and.. Item's that weren't very useful, just helpful to people in the society (At first they could not Transform)

The Decepitcons were made as war machines, to kill everything pretty much.. They couldn't transform at first either.

Then The Autobot's rebelled because they were useless, and the Decepticons rebelled because they didn't want to be ruled by anyone.. So the two fought each other in this epic war.

Soon the Autobots figured out how to "transform" so they could do sneak attacks on the Decepticons and then get away stealthfully.

Although, the Decepticons got ahold of this Tech, and then could transform themselves.

So, they had war and war until the all spark was released from the planet, and then the planet was destroyed... Megatron went after the cube.. And pretty much it takes place up where the movie started, although the way they got to the planet was changed from the original Transformers..

xNIXSONx
Originally posted by stickman618
^well in the movie yeah

but originally, i think they made new bodies called protoforms, then they just imbue them with a spark, which comes from the matrix/allspark

yep

Scythe
There's alot theories.

King Kandy
Cartoon Continuity: The Quintessons created them originally and now Vector Sigma does.

Comic Continuity: Primus made them and now they are made by Vector Sigma or (Gen 2 only) reproduce by division.

braz
Yess, the cuuuuubbe..This is maybe what happened (Idunno Im just guessing: ) Their planet was probably extinct of all organisms and there was nothing left but inanimate machines, and then the cube crash landed, and spawned life to everyone.

Scythe
Originally posted by King Kandy
Cartoon Continuity: The Quintessons created them originally and now Vector Sigma does.

Comic Continuity: Primus made them and now they are made by Vector Sigma or (Gen 2 only) reproduce by division.

Pretty much.

Darkstorm Zero
I have read countless theories... some are mundane.... and others are incredibly wierd...

If we are talking of creation of the race, and dependant on which series your reffering, I can tell you a little.

Huzzah for 3 year old thread necromancy

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Anyone know?

Three answers.

1) Quintessons made them as workers, but the Transformers revolted and became a free race of mechanical beings.

2) Primus, the god of Transformers, made them.

3) The Allspark Cube made them.

lordmegatron1
Take in mind, pitifulhumans, that sometimes a planet can spawn its own life. Cybertron spawned its own life. I've been in the depths of cybertron and I've seen what it has. It has a spark the Allspark. It can also transform whenever needed most. But our war tore Cybertron to peices and the allspark flew out to space as a sacrifice made by Cybertron. By the way, CYBERTRON IS PRIMUS. Primus was damn near the size of a planet. Maybe even bigger.

The_usher
I wonder too...

lordmegatron1
Wonder about what? The thing I said. When it comes to Cybertron, I'm more or less of a genius.

The Nuul
lordmegatron1 knows everything.

lordmegatron1
*sarcastically* I wonder why.

InfernoJG95
dude your a moron stfu and deal with the fallen he needs a bj

lordmegatron1
You know what? **** you all! It's bad enough I have to put up with moronic, trouble-making, back-stabbing fiends, whom I know as the alumni of Sandoval Jr./Sr. High School. You think all of your moronic babbling is making me any saner? Hell no! So take your lame-ass comments and come-backs and shove 'em up your asses!!!!!!

roughrider
Forget the Quintessons. Since Simon Furman wrote the real history of Unicron & Primus in the late 1980's pages of Marvel's Transformers comic, their origin is still traced to them. The spirit of Primus entombed himself in a giant asteroid ( Unicron was forced to do the same) and gradually terraformed it into a machine planet, with the Transformers rising form his consciousness as a protection force. How they evolved into cast systems of warriors, workers and scientists came later, and other events would create the divide and civil war etc.

lordmegatron1
Originally posted by roughrider
Forget the Quintessons. Since Simon Furman wrote the real history of Unicron & Primus in the late 1980's pages of Marvel's Transformers comic, their origin is still traced to them. The spirit of Primus entombed himself in a giant asteroid ( Unicron was forced to do the same) and gradually terraformed it into a machine planet, with the Transformers rising form his consciousness as a protection force. How they evolved into cast systems of warriors, workers and scientists came later, and other events would create the divide and civil war etc.

OMFG THANK YOU!!!! AT LEAST YOU ****ING LISTENED!

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Anyone know?

Well, an artist draws something on a piece of paper which later become blue prints, and then with some molded plastic and a some screws you have a transformer.

Does that answer your question?

lordmegatron1
WTF are YOU talking about, he meant the comics not the effin' toys.

Dominic EX2
There are lots of methods in reproduction of Transformers based on Tfwiki.

There are also G1 and IDW publishing continuity facts.

lordmegatron1
Now there I do agree with you. Alpha Trion had created Optimus Prime from the bits and pieces left over form Orion Pax. So yeah, SOME transformers were made from scratch. Good catch.

Q99
There's one answer that's being left out. Jetfire will explain:

http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss324/redeyes669/Shortpacked/2006-08-04-atheist.png

Atechnogenesis, wherein Transformers evolve from naturally occurring gears and levers.

And it's canon:
http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/thumb/f/f1/Pulleys.jpg/300px-Pulleys.jpg

lordmegatron1
But who could've caused the appearance......oh, my Primus. I'm sounding like a Christian protectin his beliefs from an atheist. I need to get back home or else...............

(bu-bu-baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)

Shut up Carnage!

Kazenji
Yeah shut up loose cannon before a asteroid slams into you.

Q99
Originally posted by lordmegatron1
But who could've caused the appearance......

No-one, hence 'naturally occurring.'

Gears and pulleys just happen.

lordmegatron1
Originally posted by Kazenji
Yeah shut up loose cannon before a asteroid slams into you.

Been there, done that. Didn't go so well.

lordmegatron1
Originally posted by Q99
No-one, hence 'naturally occurring.'

Gears and pulleys just happen.

hehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehheheh, pulleys!
Reminds me of Pull Eyes. baaaaaaaaaa- hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kazenji
Originally posted by lordmegatron1
Been there, done that. Didn't go so well.

Obvisouly one did'nt hit you hard enough.

lordmegatron1
you kiddin right. I'm ****in Carnage, if I got hit more than once floatin in space, I'd be crazier than Hannibal Lector in Silence Of The Lambs.

Kazenji
^ Send this guy to the nut house......

Transmaniacon
robots make robots make robots

lordmegatron1
^ Send this guy to the nut house......

You honestly think they tried? As I said, I'm ****in Carnage. And as I also stated in the speech in Mind Bomb, ".....'cause killin' Chaos. You can't kill chaos. And you can't keep it locked up for long."

hahahahahahahah eat it Kazenji!!!!! It took a record of three days for me to memorize that! Well, that chunk of it at least.

Kazenji
^ What a loser....

lordmegatron1
^ What a loser....

THANK YOU!!!!! I've been telling that idiot since he printed out that speech that it would only work if he were to audition the human for the role of Carnage when the time comes for the Spidey movie franchise to portray him. And also to focus HIS character in the Spider-Man forums, this is my territory.

ALL HAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, also, if you have a Facebook account, join the Decepticon Matrix. It's a new religious group that bases their religion sorely on the Decepticons, their practices, and their master, Lord Megatron. So that's why I put all hail at the end.

ALL HAIL
LordMegatron1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.