Thing vs Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
DP has normal EQ, can he shoot Ben in the eyes to hurt him?

This fight would be funny to see Ben get mad more so then at Johnny.

Who wins?

Entity
Deadpool it would be a long and incredible frustrating fight for Ben but in the end there's really no way he can keep Wade down. Where as sooner or later Wade could figure out how to neutralize Ben.

Deadpool 10/10
but there all gonna be long fights! IMO

golem370
Thing throws him down the block

llagrok
Just like she hulk killed a deadpool with exact same powers (they mentioned that he had the same healing factor) Thing can kill Deadpool.

Grab him, slam him into the ground. That'll squish deadpool.

Entity
Originally posted by llagrok
Just like she hulk killed a deadpool with exact same powers (they mentioned that he had the same healing factor) Thing can kill Deadpool.

Grab him, slam him into the ground. That'll squish deadpool. Problem is doesn't he have a habbit of healing form that sort of thing?

Healing = Not dead!

llagrok
Originally posted by Entity
Problem is doesn't he have a habbit of healing form that sort of thing?

Healing = Not dead!

I've never seen him heal from being smashed into goo.

It killed him.

charlemagne9746
Thing just throws him all over the place. It would be a long fight, but I see Ben whoopin' him all day long.

guy222
Originally posted by endrict
DP has normal EQ, can he shoot Ben in the eyes to hurt him?

This fight would be funny to see Ben get mad more so then at Johnny.

Who wins?

ben

StyleTime
Ben could theoretically just lie down on Deadpool until Deadpool forfeits.

Tyrant
Originally posted by StyleTime
Ben could theoretically just lie down on Deadpool until Deadpool forfeits. Or he could just KO him, like Cable has...

StyleTime
Yes, but I enjoy the image of the former much, much more.

jasonk3
Thing

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Entity
Deadpool it would be a long and incredible frustrating fight for Ben but in the end there's really no way he can keep Wade down. Where as sooner or later Wade could figure out how to neutralize Ben.

Deadpool 10/10
but there all gonna be long fights! IMO I think that's a perfectly accurate depiction of Deadpool's healing capabilities. There's no way a fist from a measly Class 100 character could KO Deadpool.

Duh!

Wynndar
Deadpool broke into the baxter building to kidnap franklin one time and used to a sleeping gas on the Thing...he overestimated the effects on the Thing who woke up and caught him in the act...All Wade could do was run for his life.

Hercules
Well if you don't have to get a kill to win then Thing wins this.

If Wade hadn't have shrunk Rhino, he would have got beat and as Bran said, its not like he hasn't been knocked out before.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by llagrok
I've never seen him heal from being smashed into goo.

I have.

He was completely liquefied and hid himself inside Cable. Cable wretched him out and DP came back in 4 panels.

But a KO is still a win so Ben wins 9-10/10 anyway.

Hercules
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I have.

He was completely liquefied and hid himself inside Cable. Cable wretched him out and DP came back in 4 panels.

But a KO is still a win so Ben wins 9-10/10 anyway.

Well not exactley, Cable swallowed a bit of him and DP's healing factor allowed him to heal from the techno organic virus that had immoblised him and Cables TVO meant that Deadpool could shake off the virus that was turning him too goo.

They both needed each other DP's healing factor alone couldn't stop the virus that was injected in him, it could only slow it down.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Hercules
Well not exactley, Cable swallowed a bit of him and DP's healing factor allowed him to heal from the techno organic virus that had immoblised him and Cables TVO meant that Deadpool could shake off the virus that was turning him too goo.

They both needed each other DP's healing factor alone couldn't stop the virus that was injected in him, it could only slow it down.

I knew I was forgetting something. However wasn't he reduced to goo when his HF restored him?

Hercules
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I knew I was forgetting something. However wasn't he reduced to goo when his HF restored him?

No he was slowly being reduced to goo, starting with his legs, and he was trying to crawl over to Cable.

He was completly reduced to goo just as Cable swallowed a bit of him and then TA DA! as soon as he mingled with Cable they cured each other with each others powers.

It was how Deadpool was able to teleport to Cables space station anytime he liked and if Cable just said "bodyslide" instead of "bodyslide by two" he and Deadpool would teleport there as one and have to literaly pull themselves apart cause the computer recognised them as one person.

Hercules
To be fair to DP though, they had been using his HF to stablize the virus, so it wasn't working at full tilt so there is no way of knowing if his HF working at full power would have stopped him from being reduced to goo.

golem370
I have a book where he getting pucked by a Werewolf and they are not stronger then Thing

wing
thing is tough enough to collapse a skyscraper on deadppl

braz
thunderclap ftko, and then Ben just squishes DP into paste.

Wild Shadow
deadpool can ko, kill ben with well placed gunshots and bomb straps

Enyalus
Yeah. DP is faster and more agile, he's also an an expert marksmen with superior MA and H2H skill.

Also, he's crazy enough to toss grenades at Ben and risk blowing himself up in the process of the match to get a win. He gets a solid majority.

leonidas
i agree pool could take him maybe 6/10.

Wild Shadow
which of DP's swords is he allowed to use here? sense many of them can cut ben for a decapitation win.

The Pict
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yeah. DP is faster and more agile, he's also an an expert marksmen with superior MA and H2H skill.

Also, he's crazy enough to toss grenades at Ben and risk blowing himself up in the process of the match to get a win. He gets a solid majority.

Grenades aren't gonna take Thing down, surely.

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Pict
Grenades aren't gonna take Thing down, surely.
No, but they'll hurt. And provide DP with openings for eye shots, pressure point strikes, or, like WS said, depending on the swords, decapitation.

Some of DP's swords are sheathed with adamantium coating.

Wild Shadow
or an energy field that allows it to cut techno organic metal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.