Jack Hawksmoor vs vision

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Fight in NYC

Who wins?

DigiMark007
Jack is >>> Vision is most ways in a place like NYC. But me might not be able to harm Vision because of the phasing, despite the fact that jack can phase too in cities.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Jack is >>> Vision is most ways in a place like NYC. But me might not be able to harm Vision because of the phasing, despite the fact that jack can phase too in cities.

The cities let him pass though them he doesn't actually phase to my knowledge. He can make them do it to others too.

nvrbeenwthagirl
jack wins a majority. when vision soldifies for what he thinks is jack, He'll more often than Not get hit with something that he wasn't expecting or couldn't anticipate.

DigiMark007
Nvr's assessment sounds about right.

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
The cities let him pass though them he doesn't actually phase to my knowledge. He can make them do it to others too.

Yeah, but that's getting picky...he's the equivalent of a phaser in a city, which was my point all along. It's not like he'll let Vision find him unless he wants to anyway, especially since NYC will be feeding him info on Vision's whereabouts.

golem370
30,000 degrees would do alot of damage to a city

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by golem370
30,000 degrees would do alot of damage to a city
But could Vision do that to an entire city? I have never seen himdisplay that type of power. I also remember him powering down if he exerts that kind of power for too long. I could be remembering wrong tho.

golem370
I am not sure but it would do great damage even if he could do it only once. Vision can fly right? He could fly into space get a boost from the sun?

Vision- http://www.marveldatabase.com/Victor_Shade_%28Earth-616%29

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by golem370
I am not sure but it would do great damage even if he could do it only once. Vision can fly right? He could fly into space get a boost from the sun?

Vision- http://www.marveldatabase.com/Victor_Shade_%28Earth-616%29

That would be self BFR and He'd lose the match.

golem370
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
That would be self BFR and He'd lose the match.

It doesn't say anything about bfr on the rules.

Vision's respect thread- http://www.killermovies.com/forums/395850_1-the-official-vision-respect-thread

TricksterPriest
I like Vision, I really do. He's an amazing character. But unfortunately, he's pretty much screwed against Hawksmoor in a decent sized city. And a major metropolis like NYC?

Ohhhhhhhh yeah, he ain't getting out of NY unless it's in a dumpster. stick out tongue

Priest
NYC??
yeah Jack for the win.

guy222
Originally posted by endrict
Fight in NYC

Who wins?

jack wins

Tyrant
I could see the thing that happened in Universe-X (to Absorbing Man), effect Jack...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.