Celestials Vs Watchers Vs The Oans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider999
the celestials are supposidly older then the universe and have alot of big butt cosmic powers even armies of godlike beings couldnt stop them when they came to judge earth, they decimated a giant destroyer suit with the power of odin and other gods MANY other gods in it. The Dreaming Celestial is suppose to be the most powerful but that can be debatable and exitar is the one who mostly is thought of as the strongest.

The watchers are like the celestials in power i suppose but they dont fight like the celestials due but the celestials and watchers had a war once supposidly the celestials would need many many eons or something just to get the energy to kill the watchers

the Oan's are the leaders of the green lantern corps ganthet is the strongest im to understand just a stray thought from this guy can crack a planet in half. He is also a member of the quintessance along side phantom stranger, DC zues, highfather, and shazam the wizard of course things have changed since shazam is now dead and perhaps highfather is as well. Anyway combined there power is shown to create a being like parallax and ion though Ion is stronger because of his imagination thus this power may be limitless

How would it turn out if all of these guys went at it.

Colossus-Big C
Celestials>>>>Watchers=Oans

Stoic
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Celestials>>>>Watchers=Oans

Warlord
celestials stomp

Utrigita
Based on the encounter between the Celestials and the Watchers, they operate on a powerlevel very close to each other, as for the oans I can't really comment, though their feats have been quite impressive from my perspective.

Omega Vision
Save for Krona the Oans run the gamut from High Herald to Skyfather. While Watchers and Celestials are anywhere from High Skyfather to Low Abstract.

I think Celestials beat Watchers, but it's probably not a stomp.

guy222
Celestials

kgkg
Celestials have the Prime Celestial they can't lose here.

Gecko4lif
Never seen watchers as all that powerful

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Save for Krona the Oans run the gamut from High Herald to Skyfather. While Watchers and Celestials are anywhere from High Skyfather to Low Abstract.

I think Celestials beat Watchers, but it's probably not a stomp. This.

quanchi112
Celestials stomp.

Slaanesh
Celestial easily..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.