The Original Magus/Thanos/The Runner Vs. HPdoomsday/Evil Triumph/Asmodel Form of Boy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok They have no prep and they are fighting to the Death.

How would this fight Go?

darthgoober
Info on Evil Triumph and Asmodel?

Tyrant
Jesus shoots nectoplasm at everyone, and wins this himself.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
Info on Evil Triumph and Asmodel?

yeah one second. Let me get some post.

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triumph_(comics) Triumph.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asmodel Asmodel

From what I remember in a JLA comic, triumph was somewhere around Supermans stats but with Dr. polaris like power and better senses than either polaris of superman.

Asmodel in his flesh suit is about 80 percent or higher of his power, but he doesn't channel of heaven blast that is his one hit kill power.

Tyrant
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Asmodel in his flesh suit is about 80 percent or higher of his power, but he doesn't channel of heaven blast that is his one hit kill power. Didn't Zauriel kill him at that level?

King Kandy
...Team one I'll have to say.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Tyrant
Didn't Zauriel kill him at that level?

I dont' remember. But the flesh suit was poweful enough to beat the crap out of MM. I just didn't want Asmodel to have that heaven's light power. he could pwn everyone on the other side without much of a problem.

Avalonofthewind
I dont' remember. But the flesh suit was poweful enough to beat the crap out of MM. I just didn't want Asmodel to have that heaven's light power. he could pwn everyone on the other side without much of a problem.

He still had access to all his power... he was still only vulnerable to the angelic scream in this form and as an angel he knows of ALL beings weaknesses.

Poor MM, he got pwned both dead and alive back to back by Azzy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
He still had access to all his power... he was still only vulnerable to the angelic scream in this form and as an angel he knows of ALL beings weaknesses.

Well Then He sucks. LOL. I couldn't think of any DC villians that were in the Above the Top Tier range but not really just rediculous. And I was tired of using the same ole people all of the time.

King Kandy
Team one wins like 9/10 now that I think of it.

Avalonofthewind
Well Then He sucks. LOL. I couldn't think of any DC villians that were in the Above the Top Tier range but not really just rediculous. And I was tired of using the same ole people all of the time.

For the most part..Asmodel should be kept out of forum discussion.

On top of that..you threw the "I can adapt to anything on the fly" HP Doomsday, and evil Triumph had even more powers that weren't shown and had access to an IMP.

Team 2 curbstomps Team 1..it's not even close to fair.

King Kandy
Team 2 curbstomps Team 1..it's not even close to fair.
Really? I was just thinking the opposite.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by King Kandy
Really? I was just thinking the opposite.

I would have thought the same thing if I didn't know the characters in Team 2 so well...and they are all ridiculously overpowered.

In that same arc, Asmodel had to be stopped by god itself.

HP Doomsday's arc..he had to be sent to the end of time to get the win.

Triumph with IMP was beaten by JLA/Imps/Spectre.

Tyrant
I would have thought the same thing if I didn't know the characters in Team 2 so well...and they are all ridiculously overpowered.

In that same arc, Asmodel had to be stopped by god itself. I remember him having a tough fight against Blue Superman, and then getting taken out by a sonic generator, or some shit.

Also, MM stood up to quite a lot of his attacks in his true form...

Meh. The being stopped by God part, doesn't hold with the rest of his history.

King Kandy

Could they survive a soul-suck?

nvrbeenwthagirl

Thing is, Asmodel was beaten by God, doesn't mean someone lessor can't. He didn't just steam Roll MM or Superman Blue. And HP doomsday is a pest. But I just figured Thanos could have his number if he used his powers wisely or Combined with the Original Magus. And triumph WITH IMP is not in this thread. just truimph and what his showings are.

Avalonofthewind
I remember him having a tough fight against Blue Superman, and then getting taken out by a sonic generator, or some shit.

Tough fight? Blue Supes didn't put a scratch on him..and he was interested in Zauriel...not anyone else.

Again, Azzy had no interest in the JLA...when he came back..he offed MM effortlessly...

How so? The guy hasn't been shown to be hurt...and this team can't reproduce or would know about Angelic screams.

Avalonofthewind
Thing is, Asmodel was beaten by God, doesn't mean someone lessor can't. He didn't just steam Roll MM or Superman Blue. And HP doomsday is a pest. But I just figured Thanos could have his number if he used his powers wisely or Combined with the Original Magus. And triumph WITH IMP is not in this thread. just truimph and what his showings are.

He was leading the charge and stomped everyone in heaven who went against him...and was portrayed as unstoppable since he made it to the presences lair. Is their anyone on team A or even any other character who could reproduce that feat outside of Lucifer/Spectre/Micheal?

I'm not going to go through the trouble of digging up the comics...but he offed MM effortlessly and knows of a weakness to every being/race. On top of that..he's still immortal, powerful, and has been fighting battles for god since the beginning before the beginning of time.

quanchi112
He was leading the charge and stomped everyone in heaven who went against him...and was portrayed as unstoppable since he made it to the presences lair. Is their anyone on team A or even any other character who could reproduce that feat outside of Lucifer/Spectre/Micheal?

I'm not going to go through the trouble of digging up the comics...but he offed MM effortlessly and knows of a weakness to every being/race. On top of that..he's still immortal, powerful, and has been fighting battles for god since the beginning before the beginning of time. ur vastly overrating asmodel. supes blue was wrestling him to a stalemate. asmodel is tough but no where near how u say he was. cronus also stormed the gates of heaven with the godwave. in dc beating angels is no big whoop.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by quanchi112
ur vastly overrating asmodel. supes blue was wrestling him to a stalemate. asmodel is tough but no where near how u say he was. cronus also stormed the gates of heaven with the godwave. in dc beating angels is no big whoop.

LOL @ you claiming anyone overrates any character.

Actually conquering heaven>>>>>>getting past it's gate WITH the godwave.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ur vastly overrating asmodel. supes blue was wrestling him to a stalemate. asmodel is tough but no where near how u say he was. cronus also stormed the gates of heaven with the godwave. in dc beating angels is no big whoop.

confused It was more than angles that got conquered in that arc. But at any rate, I think you are down playing Asmodel too much and he is over playing him too much.

quanchi112
confused It was more than angles that got conquered in that arc. But at any rate, I think you are down playing Asmodel too much and he is over playing him too much. hes tough but hes not some asskicker like hes playing him up to be. i think asmodel is tougher than supes but not by much. hes hard to gauge he was only in like three stories. its hard to place him.

Avalonofthewind
confused It was more than angles that got conquered in that arc. But at any rate, I think you are down playing Asmodel too much and he is over playing him too much.

Asmodel's power level can always be up for debate...fact of the matter is that team 2 is too powerful.

The fact is that he's always had to be bfr'd through plot device. The presence had to stop him twice (once in heaven itself after he conquered it, the other time directly as the spectres wrath itself.) And the other time with the JLA with Zauriel and a plot device.

quanchi112
Asmodel's power level can always be up for debate...fact of the matter is that team 2 is too powerful.

The fact is that he's always had to be bfr'd through plot device. The presence had to stop him twice (once in heaven itself after he conquered it, the other time directly as the spectres wrath itself.) And the other time with the JLA with Zauriel and a plot device. that is true. presence had to cut him off. but etrigan was the brains behind the spectre story. if it wasnt for etrigan hed still be down there. anyways neron knew his plan was folly when they stormed heavens gates. u cant beat presence. he knew it and wanted to torture asmodel. i do like asmodel and think he is very cool.

Avalonofthewind
hes tough but hes not some asskicker like hes playing him up to be. i think asmodel is tougher than supes but not by much. hes hard to gauge he was only in like three stories. its hard to place him.

Grant Morrison (Asmodels creator) talks about how he is impressed that Superman can hold him. Blood universal solvent, Powerful as heaven itself, had to be stopped by the presence after stomping through heaven itself..yadda yadda.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/asmodel4.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/asmodel3.jpg

quanchi112
Grant Morrison (Asmodels creator) talks about how he is impressed that Superman can hold him. Blood universal solvent, Powerful as heaven itself, had to be stopped by the presence after stomping through heaven itself..yadda yadda.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/asmodel4.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/asmodel3.jpg definitely hope they reintrodeuce him. he was cool. i love how he looks. id love so see asmodel vs cronus. smile ill start up a thread.

Avalonofthewind
that is true. presence had to cut him off. but etrigan was the brains behind the spectre story. if it wasnt for etrigan hed still be down there. anyways neron knew his plan was folly when they stormed heavens gates. u cant beat presence. he knew it and wanted to torture asmodel. i do like asmodel and think he is very cool.

Exactly..the presence had to cut him off...and you are right..you can't and won't beat the presence...but Azzy still pulled off one of the most incredible feats in comicdom. He ran through heavens warriors (leading the charge) effortlessly.

Debates to Asmodels power levels are fine...but I definitely don't see anyone on team 1 performing that feat or having the power to damage Azzy either...and with HP Doomsday and Evil Triumph... this is way too much power on 1 team.
definitely hope they reintrodeuce him. he was cool. i love how he looks. id love so see asmodel vs cronus. smile ill start up a thread.

Feel free. I just wanted you to get an idea of the power levels from his actual creator instead of wikipedia.

quanchi112
Exactly..the presence had to cut him off...and you are right..you can't and won't beat the presence...but Azzy still pulled off one of the most incredible feats in comicdom. He ran through heavens warriors (leading the charge) effortlessly.

Debates to Asmodels power levels are fine...but I definitely don't see anyone on team 1 performing that feat or having the power to damage Azzy either...and with HP Doomsday and Evil Triumph... this is way too much power on 1 team. im curious to hear ur response if u have one to my new thread. cronus vs asmodel.

King Kandy
Originally posted by King Kandy
Could they survive a soul-suck?

guy222
Triumph vs Superman

http://c.imagehost.org/t/0368/JLA_03114.jpg http://c.imagehost.org/t/0540/JLA_03115.jpg http://c.imagehost.org/t/0345/JLA_03116.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.