Jedi Council

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DigiMark007
So I'm reading "Bloodlines" and the Jedi Council is convening. A bunch of Jedi that I love are on the council, which made it a cool scene for me to read.

- Luke
- Mara
- Corran Horn
- Cilghal
- Kyp Durron
- Kyle Katarn

...Corran and Kyle are personal favorites of mine. I may have forgotten someone.

Anyway.

Make a Jedi Council. Limit 7, but you can have less if you want. Any Jedi (or Sith?) from any era of continuity. You could have them there because they each fill a specific role and compliment each other well. Or it might just be whoever you think is your favorite.

So...um..go!

smile

yogert
-reven
-yoda
-darth bane
-mace windu
-old obiwan
-lord hoth
-dooku

and darth caedus is the courts gay slave

Darth Hord
My Jedi Council would be:
Revan
Yoda
Mace
Qui Gon
Kyle Katarn
Luke
ANH Obi Wan

My sith council would be:

Darth Revan
Darth Sidious
Exar Kun
Darth Bane
Marka Ragnos
Darth Traya
Count Dooku

yogert
I forgot Adas

DigiMark007
lol, Sith and Jedi on the same council.

Anyway, woot to replies.

smile

DigiMark007
Personally, I'm a sucker for the Solo twins even though they probably don't belong on the Council.

Kyle Katarn
Obi-Wan
Corran Horn
Jaina Solo
Jacen Solo (though he's probably Sith by now).
Luke

...they would need 2-3 more, but those are the ones that would interest me.

Sith_Lord_Blair
for the jedi council I'd have to go with my man
*yoda!!
*kyle katarn
*luke
*revan( thats a given for any powerful council)
*obi wan
*mace windu
* and ill give the old republic some credit and say master vrook

and with Darth Bane's rule of 2 id pick he master and apprentice who would be

Darth Revan as master
and Darth Bane as apprentice

That would be a totally nice duel between Malak and bane for the role of apprentice although Bane would slaughter Malak

Sith_Lord_Blair
sorry my typing sucks

Foodster
Yoda
Dooku
Qui Gon
Obi Wan
(I would go further that great master-aprentice, but Anakin ends it, because he's a n00b)
So the next three seats will go to:
Mace Windu
Yaddle
Plo Koon

MasterAshenVor
My Jedi Council Would be

Luke Skywalker

Kyle Katarn

Revan

Yoda

Mace Windu

Corran Horn

ROTS Obi-Wan-Kenobi

My Sith Council would be
------------------------------
Darth Revan

Darth Sion

Darth Traya

Darth Sidious

Darth Bane

Tulak Hord

Exar Kun

vader11
Yoda
Kyle
Luke
Dooku
Mace
Obiwan
Anakin

Captain REX
Heh, interesting thread, Digi. I like it.

My Council:

Yoda
Obi-Wan
Mace
Luke
Kyle Katarn
Qui-Gon
Lord Hoth

Yeah, I prefer all the movie Jedi to anything else, but Kyle and Lord Hoth just kick ass without having to try too hard.

Darth Scythe
I don't get it. Doesn't a council typically have like 10-12 members on it? Couldn't this thread just be who are your top 7 fav jedi/sith???

kamhal
Exactly. So, in a 12 memebrs jedi council i would put:

-Yoda
-Mace Windu
-Obi-wan
-Luke Skywalker
-Kyle Katarn
-Revan
-Anakin
-Qui-gon
-Nomi Sunrider
-Kyp Duron
-Arca Jeth
-Ullic Quel-Droma

Now THIS is a jedi council, for all tastes. 12 Jedi like these could probably beat armies by themselves, literally (and not thinking in the cartoon of CW obviously)

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Personally, I'm a sucker for the Solo twins even though they probably don't belong on the Council.

Kyle Katarn
Obi-Wan
Corran Horn
Jaina Solo
Jacen Solo (though he's probably Sith by now).
Luke

...they would need 2-3 more, but those are the ones that would interest me.

Jaina may eventually sit on the council. Jacen won't. Anyway where are mine.

NJO Luke
Revan
Yoda
Obi-Wan
Kyp
Corran
Darth Krayt??
Mace Windu
Qui-Gon
Kol Skywalker
Cilghal

vader11
Yoda
Kyle
Luke
Dooku
Mace
Obiwan
Anakin
Qui Gon
Kyp
Plo Koon
Revan
Mara

Captain REX
The reason that Seven were listed is because that seems to be how large the Council is in the current New Jedi Order.

nmensfinest
Yoda - is at a level of wisdom that only hundreds of years can give.

Redeemed Anakin Skywalker - has firsthand experience of what the darkside can do to you.

Qui-Gon - was the first to become a spirit, and the one to teach the other Jedi the technique, suggesting his understanding of the force was extremely vast.

MasterAshenVor
Are you sure Qui-Gon was the first it seems like Yoda knew that trick befor Qui-Gon-Jinn it would seem like that to me

And he wasent the first to become a Ghost.....Sith have done it befor Qui-Gon-Jinn such as Ajunta Pall and Exar Kun also Master Vodo-Siosk Bas was also able to become a spirit if you read Star Wars : Champions of the Force so that is a common misconception

Darth Hord
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
Are you sure Qui-Gon was the first it seems like Yoda knew that trick befor Qui-Gon-Jinn it would seem like that to me

Qui-Gon was the one who taught Yoda it.

Darth Scythe
Originally posted by Captain REX
The reason that Seven were listed is because that seems to be how large the Council is in the current New Jedi Order.

I think you have the wrong impression. Just off the top of my head I can name more than 7.

Luke
Mara
Kyle
Tresina
Kenth Hamner
Kyp
Corran
Cilghal
Saba

I know a couple of those have died recently but I also know I left out a few so the number was definitely above 7... even with the recent deaths.

Darth Scythe
I just saw that Octa, Kam, and Tionne were on the council as of the swarm war. I really don't see why they still wouldn't be during the GA/Corellian war.

DigiMark007
- There's more than 7. That's just all I could remember.

- I can't see Jaina on the Council anytime soon in the books. Still too raw with the Force, and she's more of a pilot anyway (though I suppose the same could be said of Corran)

- Good to see so much love for Kyle. Seriously, with his popularity from the video games I'm shocked they never made better use of his character.

- Yeah, Qui-Gon did the ghost thing first....props.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.