Mr. Sinister/Protex/Magneto vs. Captain Atom/Mar-Vell/John Stewart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Everyone Operating at thier optimal lvls.
Can the Heroes Take the Villians.

llagrok
Yes.

Tyrant
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Can the Heroes Take the Villians. Does Mar-Vell get to absorb enough solar energy to create a new sun?
shifty

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Tyrant
Does Mar-Vell get to absorb enough solar energy to create a new sun?
shifty

I'm sure magneto would be able to Stop him from doing that. Or he'd be pwned by a shape shifting Sinister or proteous. The villians have much more options that I think people would give them credit for. But the answer is if he can pull it off yes. Can he pull it off? i dont' think so. Tp or an invisible one right in the kisser for the win.

Tyrant
I'm sure magneto would be able to Stop him from doing that. Or he'd be pwned by a shape shifting Sinister or proteous. The villians have much more options that I think people would give them credit for. But the answer is if he can pull it off yes. Can he pull it off? i dont' think so. Tp or an invisible one right in the kisser for the win. Um... no, Mags couldn't stop him from doing it.
But, Mar-Vell wouldn't be able to do it in the middle of battle.

I just asked if he'd be at that level to start off with.

Also, Mar-Vell is more powerful than Sinister.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Um... no, Mags couldn't stop him from doing it.
But, Mar-Vell wouldn't be able to do it in the middle of battle.

I just asked if he'd be at that level to start off with.

Also, Mar-Vell is more powerful than Sinister.

No he can't do it at the beggining of the fight. That would be like Mags getting to start at the north Pole.

I don't Think Mar-vell is far above sinister in the grand scheme. Sinister has many options. At any case, even if he is, Is he more powerful than Protex or magneto?

King Kandy
The heroes can pull this off easily.

Tyrant
No he can't do it at the beggining of the fight. That would be like Mags getting to start at the north Pole.

I don't Think Mar-vell is far above sinister in the grand scheme. Sinister has many options. At any case, even if he is, Is he more powerful than Protex or magneto? Even then, he'd be destroyed by that Mar-Vell.

I don't even remember how powerful Protex was.
I know Mar-Vell could stand up to Mags, but I doubt he could beat him.

Although, Mar-Vell fought Drax pretty well, who at the time, could unlike Glads, actually rip apart suns, and one punch planets.

Meh.

llagrok
You're putting a Green Lantern up against Mr.Sinister and Magneto? You're outclassing the villains man.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Even then, he'd be destroyed by that Mar-Vell.

I don't even remember how powerful Protex was.
I know Mar-Vell could stand up to Mags, but I doubt he could beat him.

Although, Mar-Vell fought Drax pretty well, who at the time, could unlike Glads, actually rip apart suns, and one punch planets.

Meh.

Protex was handeling Superman until Superman took him into the center of the earth where there was flame. I'd say he's around Superman lvl. he's basically the most powerful of the white martians i'd suspect.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by llagrok
You're putting a Green Lantern up against Mr.Sinister and Magneto? You're outclassing the villains man.

I guess it depends. I kinda thought of John as around magneto LVL. I said Everyone at thier strongest. Mags at his strongest was a seriously rediculously powerful guy.

Tyrant
Protex was handeling Superman until Superman took him into the center of the earth where there was flame. I'd say he's around Superman lvl. he's basically the most powerful of the white martians i'd suspect. For some reason, I was thinking of an X-Men villain... their's like three of them, who have a name around there.

nvrbeenwthagirl
For some reason, I was thinking of an X-Men villain... their's like three of them, who have a name around there.

Ah. maybe that is why everyone thinks the heroes win so easily.

llagrok
For some reason, I was thinking of an X-Men villain... their's like three of them, who have a name around there.

Proteus has reality warping, he can take on pretty much anyone. When I think about it, he'd match up with Magneto really good. Proteus' only weakness was metal, and Magneto could easily keep all metal away from him.

TricksterPriest
Captain Atom is the most powerful guy in this match. He'd have a decent shot at soloing team 1. Especially considering he's the best energy manipulator here and immune to TP.

guy222
Can the Heroes Take the Villians.

Heroes ftw

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Captain Atom is the most powerful guy in this match. He'd have a decent shot at soloing team 1. Especially considering he's the best energy manipulator here and immune to TP.
Since when is captain atom more powerful than protex or magneto? i think he'd have a hard time with sinister. let alone soloing the team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.