Sith Lord Ulic Qel-Droma vs. Darth Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
First Round is a Saber Duel Only.

Second Round is a Force Fight Only.

Final Round is an All-Out Fight.

Darth Sexy
Since Revan is an unknown with a saber and Ulic is a saber prodigy who has an impressive resume, Ulic would more than likely win a saber fight, with much difficulty.

Revan's force abilities should at the very least, rival Kun's judging by the amount of knowledge he obtained, so he would comfortably win a force fight.

Revan is a master tactician so he should also win in an all out fight with some difficulty.

Count Makashi
1. Ulic, since Revans skill with a blade is unknown, so Ulic wins by default.

2. Revan, easily one of the most powerful beings in SW Universe, defeated SF Malak, countless opponents when his memory was wiped out and had to master the Force all over again.

3. I am undecided here, we don't know how good Revan is wit a saber.

kamhal
... Hadn't he beat the toughest duelists from his time, like Bandon, Malak or Yusanis? Hadn't Handmaiden, the daughter from Yusanis, talked about who great Revan was and who he was gifted in Battle Precognition, an ability useful to duelists? Hadn't he became the dueling champiom from Taris WITHOUT his force powers?

I sincerely think Revan beats Ullic.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Nikkolas
First Round is a Saber Duel Only.

Second Round is a Force Fight Only.

Final Round is an All-Out Fight.

Ulic only takes the first. Revan would take the next two.

darthsith19
Ulic wins the saber. Revan wins the Force. Overall Revan wins but Ulic puts up a good fight.

vader11
Originally posted by darthsith19
Ulic wins the saber. Revan wins the Force. Overall Revan wins but Ulic puts up a good fight.

ThoraxeRMG
Revan wins this.

tulakhordpwns
its hard to judge the first 2 because if we are talking about the Revan from KOTOR, he could be a guardian(good with saber), or a consular(good with force), not to mention his statistics

in the all out fight revan wins

Darth Hord
Originally posted by tulakhordpwns
its hard to judge the first 2 because if we are talking about the Revan from KOTOR, he could be a guardian(good with saber), or a consular(good with force), not to mention his statistics

in the all out fight revan wins

Gamplay and game statistics don't count though. Revan is still unknown in sabercombat so i would give that round to Ulic but Revan wins in a force battle and an all out fight,.

tulakhordpwns
how do you Know revan is better than Ulic with the force then?

Darth Hord
Tell me that great things Ulic has done with the force compared to Revan's force storm(not Sidious's type) and he ripped the language out of the Rakatan so he could understand it and added in galactic basic into their minds. Bane got the thought bomb from Revan's holocron. Not to mention he was the first one to explore Malachor V since god knows when.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth Hord
Tell me that great things Ulic has done with the force compared to Revan's force storm(not Sidious's type) and he ripped the language out of the Rakatan so he could understand it and added in galactic basic into their minds. Bane got the thought bomb from Revan's holocron. Not to mention he was the first one to explore Malachor V since god knows when.
What he meant was if we can't judge his saber skills by gameplay mechanics then how come we can judge his force skills by gameplay mechanics?

With the Force? Ulic resists the mental attack that Nadd throws at him (the same one that brought Nomi Sunrider to the ground) and he resists King Ommin's Force Powers when no other Jedi on the planet (including Nomi and Arca) are able to. And he does both of those things as a padawan. Not saying he could beat revan with the Force, but what's so good about stinkin' Force Storm Lightning?

kamhal
Revan killed a man with force choke in less then 3 seconds...

Darth Hord
In the jedi vs sith comic it took the entire brotherhood to conjure it took the entire brotherhood to conjure it while Revan was able to do it himself. It is very deadly and can multiple people at once.

darthsith19
Who/when?

And, coincidentally, using the thought bomb would kill Revan as well as whoever he's atatcking, so there's no point in using it unless he's going to die anyways. In which case he likely wouldn't have time to sit down and conjure up a thought bomb. Plus, where does it say that Revan alone could conjure up a thought bomb?

Darth Hord
Who/when?

He is referring to the cut scene when Revan force chokes a republic officer right before Malak betrays him. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM3f_8io8Ec It happens from the 11 sec. mark to the 14 sec. mark

I was referring to the force storm(forgot to quote it my bad) not the thought bomb, I only used it (thought bomb) as an example of his force knowledge.

darthsith19
Oh, okay. But Revan's Force Storm Lightning is just that, Force Storm Lightning, it's not the same as the one that the Brotherhood or Darkness uses, that was a huge storm that literally killed half a planet.

Revan could have been choking that guy for longer off-screen, though. Who says he started the choke right when we see the dude? Or the guy could have just passed out, it does seem very impressive, though.

Darth Hord
Oh, okay. But Revan's Force Storm Lightning is just that, Force Storm Lightning, it's not the same as the one that the Brotherhood or Darkness uses, that was a huge storm that literally killed half a planet.

Revan's did a scaled down version of it. To kill several Rakatan. (im not gonna argue the # of rakatan like legend does)

NO he wasn't by the 9/10 sec. mark there is no sound than by 11 sec. the choking starts and ends by the 14 sec. mark which= about a 3 sec. choke. We actually had an eu thread about this. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/455249_1-Something-curious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.