MartianManhunter/Black Bolt/Gladitor vs. WonderWoman/Captain Atom/Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
in the intersest of the first fight, But with characters that I know alot more about. eek!

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
in the intersest of the first fight, But with characters that I know alot more about. eek!

team two

spawnwest
Very very very interesting fight.

Where does this take place? (if it matters at all)

What is WW packing here?

I'm trying to see where Black Bolt fits in this fight.

quanchi112
team 2 wins this.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by spawnwest
Very very very interesting fight.

Where does this take place? (if it matters at all)

What is WW packing here?

I'm trying to see where Black Bolt fits in this fight.

WW is packing nothing but her standard.

spawnwest
team 2 only because I don't see black bolt doing anything here making it a 2 on 3 match up.

i'm not sure how team 2 would handle MM but I'm sure WW and Thor would figure something out.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by spawnwest
team 2 only because I don't see black bolt doing anything here making it a 2 on 3 match up.

i'm not sure how team 2 would handle MM but I'm sure WW and Thor would figure something out.

I see BB as every bit a match for CA. Just my opinion Tho.

llagrok
MM and Black Bolt are both incredibly versatile, despite not always being written that way.

We got to see some of Black Bolt's versatility in Silent War, I mean, he basically blew up one of those supersoldiers/suicide bombers that attacked the moon. That might have been due to her energy form, but it was still pretty impressive.

MM can make Gladiator INCREDIBLY confident, can't he?

Martian_mind
Yes,yes he can.

llagrok
MM's telepathy won't work offensively here as everyone in team 2 has a pretty decent telepathic resistance. WW is immune and Thor has some good feats, not entirely sure about CA though.

Gladiator pretty much has the ability to one shot anyone on this team, seeing as he can destroy a planet in one shot if he's confident enough. Amplifying that confidence with help from MM's telepathy should make him insanely strong, far above Hulk level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.