Megatron and Blackout vs Optimus Prime and Starscream

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
The fights in a completely deserted NYC with all the buildings standing.

Movie Versions-
Going all out.

Wolverine2006
Megatron and Blackout easily

braz
Originally posted by Wolverine2006

Idunno if they would win easily, in fact even at all. Optimus Prime and SS were no pushovers by any means in the movie.

bean_machine
Optimun Prime FTW each and every time!!!

nimbus006
Nevermind

guy222
Originally posted by braz
The fights in a completely deserted NYC with all the buildings standing.

Movie Versions-
Going all out.

team two

nimbus006
I want to say OP and SS, but seriously doubt it seeing as Megs was handling OP in the movie.

bean_machine
All out OP FTW!!!

charlemagne9746
I think team Optimus edges the win out.

Estacado
Originally posted by Wolverine2006

spawnwest
6/10 for team 2.

The movie pretty much watered down Megatron. Considering that Megatron was not a gun he's pretty much limited to throwing punches and using the little shooter on his arm.

Prime would take out Blackout pretty easy. Then he and Starscream would beat the crap out of Megatron.

SpunkySmurph
Mecha King Gedorah ftw!

nimbus006
Originally posted by spawnwest
6/10 for team 2.

The movie pretty much watered down Megatron. Considering that Megatron was not a gun he's pretty much limited to throwing punches and using the little shooter on his arm.

Prime would take out Blackout pretty easy. Then he and Starscream would beat the crap out of Megatron.

Or Megatron would take out SS pretty easy then take out Prime...But neither of those situations will happen cuz Megs and Prime will go at each other first.

spawnwest
Originally posted by nimbus006
Or Megatron would take out SS pretty easy then take out Prime...But neither of those situations will happen cuz Megs and Prime will go at each other first.

I think Megatron and SS would go head to head because SS is always ready to get a piece of Megatron. So with Prime on his team I think SS goes for Megatron. So Prime would take out Blackout pretty easy. Then they both would double team Megatron assuming SS survives Megatron one on one. SS always finds a way to run and hide until help is available.

braz
I think team one takes it, mainly because of Megatron. I mean, he was just too uber in the movie.

nimbus006
He would of killed Prime if he hadnt been getting blasted by rockets from the jets.

braz
Originally posted by nimbus006
He would of killed Prime if he hadnt been getting blasted by rockets from the jets.

Oh I know, he was completely owning Prime in every way: hand-to-hand, his weapons were better and more versatile, he also had the better vehicle.

Wolverine2006
Megatron wuld kill Optimus while Blackout and Starscream fought, then Megatron and Blackout wuld tear the spark out of his chest.

playa1258
megatron was the most powerful transformer in the movie.

braz
Originally posted by playa1258

Word up smile

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by braz
Idunno if they would win easily, in fact even at all. Optimus Prime and SS were no pushovers by any means in the movie.
Megatron was beating the crap out of Optimus and Starscream did nothing except tear up some sissy jets and maybe fired on Megatron disguised as the human jets, I'm not sure.

braz
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Megatron was beating the crap out of Optimus and Starscream did nothing except tear up some sissy jets and maybe fired on Megatron disguised as the human jets, I'm not sure.

Starscream did alot. He blew off Bumble Bee's legs, almost killed Iron Hide and Ratchet and took out those F-22's.

braz
That said, I change my vote. I say team 2 wins because of Starscream who could beat Blackout IMO quicker than Megatron can put down Optimus, and then they just double team Mega.

Superherovandal
Originally posted by playa1258
yeah the autobots sounded really scared when he came into the fight.

Priest
Originally posted by Superherovandal
yeah the autobots sounded really scared when he came into the fight.
Optimus knew he couldent Solo Megatron imo

braz
^Nope, he couldnt.

Bump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.