King/wolf Hawkfield/zangief Vs Craig Marduk/jeffry Mcwild/bayman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colonelf40
who wins?

KING/WOLF HAWKFIELD/ZANGIEF

VS

CRAIG MARDUK/JEFFRY MCWILD/BAYMAN

StyleTime
Which King?

colonelf40
the one who made his debut in t3, the modern on with the jaguar mask from mexico

StyleTime
Just checking to make sure it wasn't the King of Fighters King.

I guess Team 1 takes it. Zangeif will edge out the win for them.

Superboy Prime
Team 1 wins this.

colonelf40
lets match them up
King vs Bayman
Strength and endurance are even but in terms of fighting experience i have to give this to bayman cause he is a SPETSNAZ COMMANDO for god's sake! King might a great wrestler but that does not make him a great fighter in my book.
Bayman takes this maybe 6/10

Zangief vs Jeffry
As much as i like jeffry, zangief should take this due his wealth of experience not just by taking on different fighter but f*cking polar/grizzly bears! Zangief puts jeffry into the final atomic buster and its light out fot poor old jeffry.
Zangief maybe 8/10

Wolf vs Craig
Well this would be awesome fight to see!(i hope they make Tekken vs VF someday!). The canadian vs the australian, well in terms of experience this goes to wolf he has been around the block much longer than craig, strength is even but in terms of attacks this goes to craig due his vale tudo fighting style which means 'anything goes'.
Tough call so im give both wolf and craig a 5/10 winning chance.

what do you think?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.