Yugo the Wolf VS Balrog the...Tyson wannabe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
Balrog's arm shot forward with blinding speed. His form was perfect: shoulder screwed forward to gaurd his jaw, his knees bent , his hip serving as a pivot. no wasted motion, no wasted effort--from the beginning to the end, it was a devastating straight. His unfortunate opponent, a young boy dressed in a ninja gear, landed a few feet away, unconscious. Balrog stood in his stance for a little while, blood flowing down his large lips.
"Stupid punk!" he whispered as he smeared off the blood with his bandaged hands. "Think i'd be put out with some fancy kicks, did ya?!"
He walked down to his fallen opponent. Holding him by the throat he hauled him up with incredible strength.
"Don't know what the boss wants from your kind, but you're no match for me!"
"We'll see about that, monkey boy!"
Balrog was surprised. He was sure no one was there when he cornered the boy and dealt with him. He turned around sharply to face the fiesty looking youngster standing in front of him. Tall, with powerful muscles visible through his sleeveless jacket, he sized up Balrog without a slightest hint of intimidation. Balrog noticed the four slashes on his chest and the x-scar on his forehead. His aura was of a seasoned fighter, and from the glow in his eyes and the ease with which he moved through these slums he could tell that he was from the streets too. A formidable foe indeed. The man walked up to him till they were nose to nose.
"You've got some nerve to mess with me, boy!" Balrog seethed.
"The name's Yugo! And you've got some nerve to mess with my brother!" Yugo yelled back in his face.
Without a second more, both fighters lashed out. Yugo ducked to avoid the hook thrown towards his jaw and instinctly forced Balrog back with a vicious uppercut that the big man dodged barely. Balrog, vexed at being put on the back foot by the smaller man, shot out with a power straight but a series of quick body blows and another fierce uppercut pushed Balrog back again. This guy was good.
"You'se a boxer too?!"
Yugo clenched his fist, tightening his orthodox boxing stance.
"Not just a boxer...I'm the BETTER boxer!"
Both fighters charged each other, their battle cries echoing in the abandoned slums. Who wins this fight as the wolf man Yugo Ogami takes on the elephant slaying Balrog in a last man standing bout.

~The Youre-Lucky-It-Wasn't-A-Full-Moon Sado-sama

Xenogears
You make random threads.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sado22
Tall, with powerful muscles visible through his sleeveless jacket Wow Sado didn't know you were that way.

Xenogears
Master Chief invented human tissue.

Sado22
oh my bad. let me change that:

how about now? love

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sado22
oh my bad. let me change that:

how about now? love laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek! Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.