Tom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rampant ox
Well Tom is by far my favourite character on LOST...

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/7899/248pxtompromotional1is6.jpg

I was gutted when he got killed. He so did not deserve to die. To me he was the most interesting of all the Others. I also didnt think it was a very fitting end for the shows original villain. I was hoping he would go down fighting - taking a few survivors with him. But instead I found his death rather anticlimactic. erm

Hopefully the producers find a way to work him back into the show somehow. What do you guys think?

Gannon
Yeah i agree with you. That was a dumb way to die.

Notice he died the same way Ethan died.

Smasandian
I liked how he died.

Straight to the point. He looked like the nice guy of the Others, but I assume that wasnt the case.

Morridini
We'll probably see more to him when we get to see the past of The Others, Ben and the dude that doesn't age.

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Smasandian
I liked how he died.

Straight to the point. He looked like the nice guy of the Others, but I assume that wasnt the case.

I wouldnt say he was a nice guy. He did want to kill Sayid, Bernard and Jin on the beach instead of just shooting the sand after all. He struck me as the brawn of the Others while Ben was the brains.

There should have been a Tom-centric episode. It would have been better than having freakin' flashbacks for Nikki and Paulo *shudder*.

LightSaber_Part
Really the writers did a good job of making us warm up to him, when he was really a "bad" guy.

But yeah, it was very....anticlimactic...
I was thinking; wait a second.....Mr. Friendly just died!

Lord Paradise
Pretty much everything about Tom was great, from "We're gonna have to take the boy," to his death. A flashback might have ruined that. Tom had a role, he fulfilled that role, he died. Paolo and Nikki are amazing.

Quincy
I think Tom went out in a pretty good way. It ended on a negative note for him, and showed just how pissed Sawyer was, but you can't complain about that entire scene. It wasn't anticlimactic at all in my opinion.

I mean "That's for taking the kid off the raft" was just one badass thing to say and do

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Well Tom is by far my favourite character on LOST...

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/7899/248pxtompromotional1is6.jpg

I was gutted when he got killed. He so did not deserve to die. To me he was the most interesting of all the Others. I also didnt think it was a very fitting end for the shows original villain. I was hoping he would go down fighting - taking a few survivors with him. But instead I found his death rather anticlimactic. erm

Hopefully the producers find a way to work him back into the show somehow. What do you guys think?

M. C. Gainey is an excellent actor. He'll be missed, but I'm sure he won't be going anywhere. I'm sure he'll re-appear in flashbacks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.