Cosmic Hulk Zombie Runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
Cosmic Hulk Zombie Runs the Gauntlet. If he wins a round then he gets to eat his opponent and rest/recharge before going to the next round.

If he manages to infect the enemy with the zombification virus he gets an automatic win.

"Cosmic Hulk Zombie SMASH puny humans!!!!"

1) Wolverine
2) Spider-Man and Captain America
3) Luke Cage, Ms Marvel, and Black Panther
4) Magneto
5) Black Bolt
6) Sentry
7) Cosmic Spider-Man
8) Thanos
9) Odin
10) HULK KILLER HUMANOID

don't shiv
Wolvie's skeleton will come in handy for carving up the prey and flossing

grey fox
5-6

King Kandy
Stops at Sentry.

Takion
Stops at Black Bolt, doesn't the Cosmic Hulk Zombies have terrible durability?

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by grey fox
5-6

I agree with this post.

By the way Takion, nice sig. Could you tell me where the full version of that Spawn is?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Takion
Stops at Black Bolt, doesn't the Cosmic Hulk Zombies have terrible durability?

The blasts of cosmic energy and flight capabilities kinda make up for that.

Not to mention he didn't seem to have any trouble crashing though solid steel (or what ever Skrull ships are made of)

tkitna
Stops at 6

Takion
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
I agree with this post.

By the way Takion, nice sig. Could you tell me where the full version of that Spawn is?
Sure.
http://www.samhartgraphics.com/img/spawn.jpg

grey fox
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
The blasts of cosmic energy and flight capabilities kinda make up for that.

Not to mention he didn't seem to have any trouble crashing though solid steel (or what ever Skrull ships are made of)

Problem is though WWH can barely take a whisper , CHZ would have his flesh sloughed off by a single , full on, scream.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by grey fox
Problem is though WWH can barely take a whisper , CHZ would have his flesh sloughed off by a single , full on, scream.

Not if he melts BB smile

Hannibal-Lector
Lets say BB screams and CHZ blasts him, they both die... ummm... they both lose then and he doesnt advance in the gauntlet, stops at 5... Im kinda tired of seeing BB never using his full potential

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.