sbp vs darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
who wins this battle?

nvrbeenwthagirl
BFr for the win. DS.

Validus
Superboy

Symmetric Chaos
Historically DS does very well against PreCrisisKryptonians. It's just PostCrisis that he's been losing too.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Historically DS does very well against PreCrisisKryptonians. It's just PostCrisis that he's been losing too. so who wins in ur opinion. u didnt choose a winner.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by quanchi112
u didnt choose a winner.

Indeed.

Takion
Indeed.
I bet you choose the one from D.C

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Takion

Prolly just the one who he thinks will win. Not very biased.

Takion
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Prolly just the one who he thinks will win. Not very biased.
Yeah yo.

Juntai
Prolly just the one who he thinks will win. Not very biased. Well, they're both from DC, so the odds are 100%.

Takion
Originally posted by Juntai
Well, they're both from DC, so the odds are 100%.
Really?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Juntai
Well, they're both from DC, so the odds are 100%.

Yeah. THat too. LOL. Hence the one that he thinks would win.

Symmetric Chaos

That seemed . . . logical.

quanchi112
well i think that since ds struggles with superman as of late. i give this to sbp. darkseid would need prep to beat him. with prep its a different story but straight up its sbp.

starking
Ds shows that emo, what a REAL man is.

Symmetric Chaos
well i think that since ds struggles with superman as of late. i give this to sbp. darkseid would need prep to beat him. with prep its a different story but straight up its sbp.

Darkseid has destroyed PC Kryptonians almost every time he's fought them ermm

nvrbeenwthagirl

What would SBP do if DS made him think he was fighting Flash via Tp. Or If DS Omega's him into the speed force.

Takion
Is this Pre-crisis Darkseid?

quanchi112
What would SBP do if DS made him think he was fighting Flash via Tp. Or If DS Omega's him into the speed force. sbp would be all over ds in my opinion. hed knock him out. lets face it sbp is more than superman. but in apokolips now that didnt happen. so sbp would beat down ds im afraid.

quanchi112
Is this Pre-crisis Darkseid? no.

Symmetric Chaos
Is this Pre-crisis Darkseid?

The Crisis never reached the 4th world. So there is no PC Darkseid.

Takion
sbp would be all over ds in my opinion. hed knock him out. lets face it sbp is more than superman. but in apokolips now that didnt happen. so sbp would beat down ds im afraid.
....Do you know what Precrisis D.S has done right? He took a blast from Spectre and recovered in seconds.

quanchi112
Darkseid has destroyed PC Kryptonians almost every time he's fought them ermm was that when he was precrisis and when he was much more powerful. lately he hasnt been that powerful...but sbp is a maniac. ds needs prep.

Takion
Wow, my mistake I never knew that.

quanchi112
The Crisis never reached the 4th world. So there is no PC Darkseid. yes but u have to realize ds is weaker now. he gets beaten up by superman now. back in the da it was no contest for ds to just crush him. ds isnt as powerful as back then. whether the crisis affected him or not.

Takion
http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spectre78fz.jpg

http://img404.imageshack.us/my.php?image=orionwithgenesisboxoj3.jpg

starlock
Darkseid for the win

nvrbeenwthagirl
yes but u have to realize ds is weaker now. he gets beaten up by superman now. back in the da it was no contest for ds to just crush him. ds isnt as powerful as back then. whether the crisis affected him or not.

DS isn't any weaker than he was before. Avatars suggest he's stronger. He's doing stuff post crisis he's never done pre crisis. He beat a stronger Firestorm and Orion with a wave of a hand.

Takion
OE won't erase SBP from time, but it doesn't mean it won't hurt or even kill him.

Symmetric Chaos
yes but u have to realize ds is weaker now. he gets beaten up by superman now. back in the da it was no contest for ds to just crush him. ds isnt as powerful as back then. whether the crisis affected him or not.

It's not like he's losing to Byrnes' Superman ya know. Obviously his recent showings against Superman show that he can beaten down physically. But his other powers still exist and he does use them

At this point SBP would win. If one goes by averages (or mode) or looks at his feats from before the Crisis he'd win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
no.

Becuz there is no such thing.

charlemagne9746
DS for the win...with a huge ass pimp slap

quanchi112
It's not like he's losing to Byrnes' Superman ya know. Obviously his recent showings against Superman show that he can beaten down physically. But his other powers still exist and he does use them

At this point SBP would win. If one goes by averages (or mode) or looks at his feats from before the Crisis he'd win. i thought byrnes didnt even right apokolips now. that was the biggest superman win over ds to date. it was straight up. we look at ds how he is now. and ds loses. ds puts up a fight but goes down.

quanchi112
DS isn't any weaker than he was before. Avatars suggest he's stronger. He's doing stuff post crisis he's never done pre crisis. He beat a stronger Firestorm and Orion with a wave of a hand. those hand waves are just ridiculous to me. it counts its canon i dont argue but u know he wouldnt handwave sbp down for the count. sbp would blast his ass. hes just to powerful.

Symmetric Chaos
i thought byrnes didnt even right apokolips now. that was the biggest superman win over ds to date. it was straight up. we look at ds how he is now. and ds loses. ds puts up a fight but goes down.

I said it's not like he's losing to Superman just after the Crisis (when Byrnes was writing him at much lower levels). Superman has undergone power drift since then, people haven even commented that in terms of his standard powers he might as well be PreCrisis.

Endless Mike
DS isn't any weaker than he was before. Avatars suggest he's stronger. He's doing stuff post crisis he's never done pre crisis. He beat a stronger Firestorm and Orion with a wave of a hand.

The Firestorm with hardly any feats, and the same Orion who had trouble breaking out of titanium? laughing

quanchi112
I said it's not like he's losing to Superman just after the Crisis (when Byrnes was writing him at much lower levels). Superman has undergone power drift since then, people haven even commented that in terms of his standard powers he might as well be PreCrisis. but superman compared to sbp isnt as powerful. supes couldnt beat him one on one. although im sure in future that will change, dc will have supes beat him one on one straight up eventually, i think. sbp is greater than superman. in terms of raw power.

Validus
Zero Hour

TricksterPriest
I'm not sure ZH affected the 4th world either. hmm In any case, Darkseid wins.

StyleTime
Either Superboy Prime wins or Darkseid wins. I don't see how anyone could think otherwise.

Validus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'm not sure ZH affected the 4th world either. hmm In any case, Darkseid wins.
I recall Darkseid being shown getting erased in Zero Hour but I'll check for sure.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by StyleTime
Either Superboy Prime wins or Darkseid wins. I don't see how anyone could think otherwise.

laughing the reason I rate Darkseid so highly, is I count all his feats. Partially because I don't believe ZH affected the new gods (and i know COIE and IC didn't).

Merlyn
who wins this battle? SBP has Darkseid grossly outclassed in the strength and speed categories.

And as long as SBP's heat vision is at least equal to Superman's, then Darky's OE will be ineffective as well. shifty

But Darky should take this assuming it's a PIS-free battle, . smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Merlyn
SBP has Darkseid grossly outclassed in the strength and speed categories.

And as long as SBP's heat vision is at least equal to Superman's, then Darky's OE will be ineffective as well. shifty

But Darky should take this assuming it's a PIS-free battle, . smile yes he would beat up on darkseid more than superman has recently. spb is an animal. as i have said from the beginning darkseid wins win with prep but goes down swinging without it.

Merlyn
yes he would beat up on darkseid more than superman has recently. spb is an animal. as i have said from the beginning darkseid wins win with prep but goes down swinging without it. DS wouldn't need prep to teleport SBP from the battlefield. erm

quanchi112
DS wouldn't need prep to teleport SBP from the battlefield. erm he wouldnt hit him with the omega effect. its that simple.

Merlyn
he wouldnt hit him with the omega effect. its that simple. If Nightwing and various members of the Teen Titans can hit SBP, I'm sure the OE can as well. smile

quanchi112
If Nightwing and various members of the Teen Titans can hit SBP, I'm sure the OE can as well. smile well i didnt see it hit supes lately. sbp is better than him, so therefore he doesnt get hit by it either. ds isnt as powerful as he was back in the day.

Merlyn
well i didnt see it hit supes lately. sbp is better than him, so therefore he doesnt get hit by it either. Superb logic! dur
ds isnt as powerful as he was back in the day. Is that why the wave of his hand took out Firestrom, Mr. Miracle, and Orion? roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Superb logic! dur
Is that why the wave of his hand took out Firestrom, Mr. Miracle, and Orion? roll eyes (sarcastic) well until darkseid takes superman out with a handwave then that doesnt mean anything. he has gotten stomped by supes lately and why wouldnt sbp stomp him even harder.

Nikkolas
Saying DS can beat PC Kryptonians really makes no difference as SBP is not like any Kryptonian Darkseid has faced.

Merlyn
edit

Merlyn
well until darkseid takes superman out with a handwave then that doesnt mean anything. he has gotten stomped by supes lately and why wouldnt sbp stomp him even harder. *sighs*

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Saying DS can beat PC Kryptonians really makes no difference as SBP is not like any Kryptonian Darkseid has faced. good point. and also ds struggles with superman who isnt a precrisis kryptonian. sbp for the win.

quanchi112
*sighs* are u suggesting a hand wave beats sbp?

Merlyn
are u suggesting a hand wave beats sbp? If "beats" = BFR, then yes. smile

Had you stipulated that there was no BFR at the beginning of this thread, then I would pick SBP to win every time.

quanchi112
i dont know how darkseid could beat sbp straight up without prep.

The Problem
Superboy

Merlyn
i dont know how darkseid could beat sbp straight up without prep. Again,

Barring BFR, Primey would take this every time imo..

But with BFR as a viable option for DS, he takes it imo.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Again,

Barring BFR, Primey would take this every time imo..

But with BFR as a viable option for DS, he takes it imo.

there are other options besides BFR. De aging him into a baby does the trick.

Merlyn
there are other options besides BFR. De aging him into a baby does the trick. As long as DS wasn't speedblitzed, that would work.

starking
Superman beating Ds, is stupid from the beginning, so I don't know why people try to use that, as an example.

darthgoober
SBP take the majority in this. Yes I know that things like BFR are an option for DS, but the fact is that he's the type that LIKES to get in there and mix it up h2h, and him settling for something like a BFR when bloodlusted would be out of character for him.

charlemagne9746
Didn't validus punch SB out of the solar system before? Well, Darkseid defeated Validus with a wave of his hand...so, that ought to tell you something.

starking
Originally posted by darthgoober
SBP take the majority in this. Yes I know that things like BFR are an option for DS, but the fact is that he's the type that LIKES to get in there and mix it up h2h, and him settling for something like a BFR when bloodlusted would be out of character for him. I'm not sure if Seid, is a really a person, whose into fighting with h2h. He only stated that in Hunter/Prey, which really isn't the BEST source, we can base the character off of.

darthgoober
Originally posted by starking
I'm not sure if Seid, is a really a person, whose into fighting with h2h. He only stated that in Hunter/Prey, which really isn't the BEST source, we can base the character off of.
You'd have a point if DS didn't have a history of wanting to take on folks h2h. See the thing is, DS is bloodlusted in this match up(as per forum rules) which means that he WANTS to take SBP on. DS may teleport people away to allow him to further his scheme or aid his retreat, but when it's go time he likes to get in there and duke it out. And given that SBP is a notch or two ahead of Supes, I'd say that DS is going to have MAJOR problems putting him down.

starlock
SBP take the majority in this. Yes I know that things like BFR are an option for DS, but the fact is that he's the type that LIKES to get in there and mix it up h2h, and him settling for something like a BFR when bloodlusted would be out of character for him.

I find that hard to believe,in my thirty plus years reading comics,i thought H2H was uncommon for DS? if we go by the last five years even 10 maybe but it is not the majority in the years i remember....but memory can fail at times,i could be wrong

Darkseid still wins this

I would have been impressed if he leveled all the heroes before he left for space in IC,instead we have Martian Manhunter throw him a beating(a showing that shows MM can beat sbp imo) and superboy conner stalemate him..i am not that impressed by characters that are plot devices...but that is just me

TricksterPriest
You'd have a point if DS didn't have a history of wanting to take on folks h2h. See the thing is, DS is bloodlusted in this match up(as per forum rules) which means that he WANTS to take SBP on. DS may teleport people away to allow him to further his scheme or aid his retreat, but when it's go time he likes to get in there and duke it out. And given that SBP is a notch or two ahead of Supes, I'd say that DS is going to have MAJOR problems putting him down.

IF, and I say IF, Darkseid goes only H2H, he's gonna have a very tough fight.

If he uses any of his actual powers, SBP is done. And to claim otherwise is to insult Darkseid. roll eyes (sarcastic) You can't claim the OE will fail to erase him, or that SBP will withstand blasts from it. Or reality warping. Or power drain. Or TP.

Realistically, if Darkseid uses even a 5th of his actual powerset, he's got this.

starking
You'd have a point if DS didn't have a history of wanting to take on folks h2h. See the thing is, DS is bloodlusted in this match up(as per forum rules) which means that he WANTS to take SBP on. DS may teleport people away to allow him to further his scheme or aid his retreat, but when it's go time he likes to get in there and duke it out. And given that SBP is a notch or two ahead of Supes, I'd say that DS is going to have MAJOR problems putting him down. No, Seid only used h2h against Supes, and all three of those showings, where EMBARRASSING pieces of crap. There's no true indication, on how strong Ds truly is, so to say Seid is into h2h, is mostly speculation,

The Problem

If he uses any of his actual powers, SBP is done. And to claim otherwise is to insult Darkseid. roll eyes (sarcastic) You can't claim the OE will fail to erase him, or that SBP will withstand blasts from it. Or reality warping. Or power drain. Or TP.

Realistically, if Darkseid uses even a 5th of his actual powerset, he's got this.

Physical confrontation DS loses.

The OE has been deflected by HV and possibly will be again.

Why can't SBP withstand blast from DS?

Reality warping?

He's going to drain his power with the anti monitor armor placed on him? Not that it matters as SBP was shown operating on high lv's even after being weakened.

TP would be DS best bet.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by The Problem

Reality warping?

He's going to drain his power with the anti monitor armor placed on him? Not that it matters as SBP was shown operating on high lv's even after being weakened.

TP would be DS best bet.

In order.

1. Yeah, possibly true.

2. PIS. DOES NOT COUNT. The OE is not getting deflected by freaking heat vision. roll eyes (sarcastic)

3. .....................I'm not even going to bother answering this one.

4. He's got no defense against reality warping.

5. He's drained Mordru, a controller, skyfathers and many more. Why should SBP give him trouble? And what's stopping him from destroying the armor, or matter manipulating him?

darthgoober

I'm not trying to claim any of that, I said pretty much what you said. The thing is that I DON'T see him trying to get a "cheap" win when he's in a 1 on 1 bloodlusted forum battle. After all...

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/9097/actioncomics58622fv8.th.jpg
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/2036/da116jl7.th.jpg

Nikkolas
He'll deflect the OE with Ice Breath and blow it back into DS' face.

starking

Reality warping?

TP would be DS best bet. You mean the instance, where Seid had the Oe reflected, in that embarrasment, Apokolips now? Yeah, just to let you know, the Oe has worked on MUCH more power opponents. Such as......

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p6a9d963c9bf1d453cc02e8f39e19024d/f9db7939.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid67/pa3dc34a72e383294e662d0d93f4cc4c0/fbd7b508.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid100/p0b61009840e364c381c4570f49b851cb/f9e393e8.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid100/pc086560f5f6ca9b50bbe8fd46127b1ff/f9e65927.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid100/p76eabd5cf26449412ba384ea7f6b724f/f9e658f8.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/pc677ab2c0b95683cd3079854cf6f5809/fa661adf.jpg

darthgoober
No, Seid only used h2h against Supes, and all three of those showings, where EMBARRASSING pieces of crap. There's no true indication, on how strong Ds truly is, so to say Seid is into h2h, is mostly speculation,
DS has lost to Supes h2h at least FIVE times since COIE, he also has a 1 on 1 loss to Ryker(which I'll admit he should have won, but it still supports his wanting to mix it up), and unless I'm mistaken several h2h battles with Orion.

Given that number of h2h battles, and two instances of DS pretty much directly saying that he likes to handle things man to man, I'd say it's a pretty much established part of his character to try to beat his opponent on his own terms.

The Problem
In order.

1. Yeah, possibly true.

2. PIS. DOES NOT COUNT. The OE is not getting deflected by freaking heat vision. roll eyes (sarcastic)

3. .....................I'm not even going to bother answering this one.

4. He's got no defense against reality warping.

5. He's drained Mordru, a controller, skyfathers and many more. Why should SBP give him trouble? And what's stopping him from destroying the armor, or matter manipulating him?

1. No, is true.

2. PIS is an inherently opinion/perception based rule. It doesn't make sense, as its just a "delete" button for any showings someone doesn't like. Which in this case, you can't except the fact that the OE can be deflected so you ignore it.

3. Because your incapable of forming a coherent argument that will hold? SBP is capable of taking any of DS blast with the exception of the OE, which coincidently can be deflected.

4. I would like to see scans or proof that DS can actually warp reality. Funny though, because SBP can do the same.

5. I would like to see scans of the said instances.

Kutulu
You mean the instance, where Seid had the Oe reflected, in that embarrasment, Apokolips now? Yeah, just to let you know, the Oe has worked on MUCH more power opponents. Such as......

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p6a9d963c9bf1d453cc02e8f39e19024d/f9db7939.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid67/pa3dc34a72e383294e662d0d93f4cc4c0/fbd7b508.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid100/p0b61009840e364c381c4570f49b851cb/f9e393e8.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid100/pc086560f5f6ca9b50bbe8fd46127b1ff/f9e65927.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid100/p76eabd5cf26449412ba384ea7f6b724f/f9e658f8.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/pc677ab2c0b95683cd3079854cf6f5809/fa661adf.jpg

ROFL you put a picture of Spectre taking the OE straight to the face like nothing and count that as a feat in Darkseid's favor? laughing

starking
DS has lost to Supes h2h at least FIVE times since COIE, he also has a 1 on 1 loss to Ryker(which I'll admit he should have won, but it still supports his wanting to mix it up), and unless I'm mistaken several h2h battles with Orion.

Given that number of h2h battles, and two instances of DS pretty much directly saying that he likes to handle things man to man, I'd say it's a pretty much established part of his character to try to beat his opponent on his own terms. That's not true, Ds has ONLY lost Superman, 3 times in a canon source. And Raker didn't defeat Ds, Seid stated, that he was HOLDING back, and needed Raker for his personal reasons.
http://img332.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lantern7uj.jpg
http://img332.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lantern12bl.jpg

Besides, the confrontation, was WAY to brief, to make ANY conclusions off of. Not only that, but it was interrupted.

starking
Originally posted by Kutulu
ROFL you put a picture of Spectre taking the OE straight to the face like nothing and count that as a feat in Darkseid's favor? laughing It staggered him, didn't it? Plus, not even the Spectre, was able to kill him, so that should tell you something.

nvrbeenwthagirl
1. No, is true.

2. PIS is an inherently opinion/perception based rule. It doesn't make sense, as its just a "delete" button for any showings someone doesn't like. Which in this case, you can't except the fact that the OE can be deflected so you ignore it.

3. Because your incapable of forming a coherent argument that will hold? SBP is capable of taking any of DS blast with the exception of the OE, which coincidently can be deflected.

4. I would like to see scans or proof that DS can actually warp reality. Funny though, because SBP can do the same.

5. I would like to see scans of the said instances.

Mr. Miracle Refers to the events in Seven Soldiers. DS not only alters reality, He creates them. And He also used Reality alteration in GDS. which is in contiuity again.

Skeets
It staggered him, didn't it? Plus, not even the Spectre, was able to kill him, so that should tell you something.
Spectre did kill him,he was revived just after.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Skeets
Spectre did kill him,he was revived just after.

No one can Permanantly Kill Him but Orion. The actual feat was that he made the spectre howl in pain.

TheGame17
http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spectre78fz.jpg

http://img404.imageshack.us/my.php?image=orionwithgenesisboxoj3.jpg

TheGame17
so does superboy prime have a blast as powerful as the spectre's?

Nikkolas
Probably not but it doesn't take a blast as powerful as Spectre's to beat Darkseid.

Galan007
SBP.

quanchi112

Given that number of h2h battles, and two instances of DS pretty much directly saying that he likes to handle things man to man, I'd say it's a pretty much established part of his character to try to beat his opponent on his own terms. yes ds wil mix it up hand to hand. but he isnt great at it. as shown by raker,doomsday, and superman multiple times. darthgoober is right. ds losses to supes, and raker are less that superboy prime.... ds loses this unless he has prep.

quanchi112
Superman beating Ds, is stupid from the beginning, so I don't know why people try to use that, as an example. its happened more than once. its just the way some writers portray superman. some have him over ds. writers make things canon and not our opinions. superman as a character always gets stronger over in dc. these showings count.

quanchi112
No one can Permanantly Kill Him but Orion. The actual feat was that he made the spectre howl in pain. yes if they go with the whole fate thing. orion will be the only one to kill him. but by the same token darkseid cant escape orion killing him. i dont think any writer for a while will ever tackle the death of darkseid.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Galan007
SBP.

Galan, don't make prove you wrong. doped

quanchi112
sbp makes darkseid submit.

Tyrant
SBP.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tyrant
SBP. we agree on something eek! i wonder if ull argue with me now over numbers. the number of times u see sbp winning as compared to mine. laughing

Tyrant
we agree on something eek! i wonder if ull argue with me now over numbers. the number of times u see sbp winning as compared to mine. laughing Go read the post to Digi, in the other thread... no expression

The Problem
Galan, don't make prove you wrong. doped

Now thats something Id pay to see.

Tyrant
Now thats something Id pay to see. I'd pay double.

quanchi112
Go read the post to Digi, in the other thread... no expression yeah i read it...completely disrespectful to the moderator for just posting his opinion. why cant people make their points without all the insults along the way.

The Problem
yeah i read it...completely disrespectful to the moderator for just posting his opinion. why cant people make their points without all the insults along the way.

What happened?

Tyrant
yeah i read it...completely disrespectful to the moderator for just posting his opinion. why cant people make their points without all the insults along the way. I know.
I mean, those playful jokes can be damn harsh!

Oh wait, you obviously didn't know that, because you only saw Superman wins 10/10... roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Problem
I know.
I mean, those playful jokes can be damn harsh!

Oh wait, you obviously didn't know that, because you only saw Superman wins 10/10... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dammi, what happened!!!!!!

Tyrant
Dammi, what happened!!!!!! Someone doesn't quite have reading comprehension yet...

The Problem
Someone doesn't quite have reading comprehension yet...

Ok, now Im legitimately confused.

Tyrant
Ok, now Im legitimately confused. OK, Nog got caught by a kick, and almost got KO'ed, and ended up winning the fight anyway.

panthergod
SBP wins.

TheGame17
sbp makes darkseid submit.

well, if darkseid has survived a blast from the spectre and hurt him in return, then i doubt sbp can make darkseid do anything.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheGame17
well, if darkseid has survived a blast from the spectre and hurt him in return, then i doubt sbp can make darkseid do anything. well superman made him submit. (apokolips now) so there goes ur theory.

Symmetric Chaos
well superman made him submit. (apokolips now) so there goes ur theory.

I can counter this one smile

ds survived a blast for the spectre so there goes ur theory

quanchi112
I can counter this one smile

ds survived a blast for the spectre so there goes ur theory ur theory is that only a spectre blast can beat darkseid? ds couldnt survive spectre. so lets not go there.

Symmetric Chaos
ur theory is that only a spectre blast can beat darkseid? ds couldnt survive spectre. so lets not go there.

That was all the logic you showed. No proof or evidence or argument. You just grabbed a low feat and called the theory gone.

I grabbed a high feat and called your theory gone.

TheGame17
well superman made him submit. (apokolips now) so there goes ur theory.

doesn't count.

Symmetric Chaos
laughing out loud

I love this debate style.

Wait a sec, I think I can find a toddler for you two to face down.

TheGame17
you're debating also.
i've given quanchi the reasons why it doesn't count. he's just stubborn.

quanchi112
That was all the logic you showed. No proof or evidence or argument. You just grabbed a low feat and called the theory gone.

I grabbed a high feat and called your theory gone. im saying that ds can lose to a superman level charcter. it has happened more than once. sp bringing up a high feat is moot. im not saying ds loses to supes everytime but it doesnt take a blast from the spectre to beat him. so lets not bring spectre up.

panthergod
Originally posted by TheGame17
well, if darkseid has survived a blast from the spectre and hurt him in return, then i doubt sbp can make darkseid do anything.

LMAO.

If by 'survived', you mean, "burnt to a F*cking crisp and destroyed down to a skeleton wth one blast, and then the Source itself needed to resurrect him from the dead". then sure.

The lies these Darkseid apologists come up with make me laugh.

panthergod

I grabbed a high feat and called your theory gone.
No, You bold faced lied in order to dodge the fact that your god Darksied has never been as powerful as you dream he was post Crisis.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by panthergod
LMAO.

If by 'survived', you mean, "burnt to a F*cking crisp and destroyed down to a skeleton wth one blast, and then the Source itself needed to resurrect him from the dead". then sure.

The lies these Darkseid apologists come up with make me laugh.

Oh god, not you again........... nono Just go to hell and die. thumb down

panthergod
Oh god, not you again........... nono Just go to hell and die. thumb down
The Darkseid fetishists are getting scared again....lmao.

't'll be fun to watch them once again scatter from their lies being exposed and demolished.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Darkseid fetishists are getting scared again....lmao.

't'll be fun to watch them once again scatter from their lies being exposed and demolished.

The feat was that DS was able to make the spectre howl in pain. And since There are no feats of anyone ever beating DS with pure force if and when he's used his exotic powers to the max, SBP loses.

panthergod
The feat was that DS was able to make the spectre howl in pain. And since There are no feats of anyone ever beating DS with pure force if and when he's used his exotic powers to the max, SBP loses.

Where?

Since post Crisis Kryptonians have proven superior to Darkised physically, SBP will tear Darkseid apart with a few punches.

darthgoober
And since There are no feats of anyone ever beating DS with pure force if and when he's used his exotic powers to the max, SBP loses.
SBP may lose a battle between the two that's based purely off of powersets, but in a forum battle where the two are fighting in character SBP would take the majority.

It's very similar to Supes giving Surfer a difficult fight if they're fighting in character, but Surfer annihilating Supes if you just look at their powersets.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Where?

Since post Crisis Kryptonians have proven superior to Darkised physically, SBP will tear Darkseid apart with a few punches.
How does DS do against Pre crisis ones? As I said, There is NO showing ever where DS used his exotic powers to the max, and lost. Not one.

TricksterPriest
SBP may lose a battle between the two that's based purely off of powersets, but in a forum battle where the two are fighting in character SBP would take the majority.

It's very similar to Supes giving Surfer a difficult fight if they're fighting in character, but Surfer annihilating Supes if you just look at their powersets.

I think you're being facetious. Surfer doesn't annihilate Superman even looking at their powers. Superman is fully capable of beating a surfer who uses all his abilities to the max.

nvrbeenwthagirl

I"m looking at in character. DS does not suffer teens. And SBP is a brat. DS would also not fight anyone that powerful in a fist to fist fight. And that IS in character. He didnt' even fight Doomsday fist to fist. And he could have. He pwned him with nothing but str8 wave after wave of power. Even as doomsday was adapting. A guardian Died trying to do the same thing. Shows how powerful DS is .

UniOmni
I don't know.

I wanna say Darkseid 7-10, but my head tells me that Prime would do well against him in a comic.

Split.

Fact.

The OE isn't what it used to be.

Same as BB's voice and Surfers PC.

Repeated exposure waters down the potency of the attack.

IF SBP survives the OE, Darkseid is done.

panthergod
How does DS do against Pre crisis ones?

Well, he had to teleport Superboy away to his time in order to avoid a curbstomping.

Which was PIS, since it ignored the fact that Superboy could time travel right back.

Who the hell cares?

It's not like he's ever used his powers to the max in any other fight than Great Darkness Saga.

Symmetric Chaos
Which was PIS, since it ignored the fact that Superboy could time travel right back.

Which would in turn be PIS since back then he could send it though time stick out tongue

panthergod
I"m looking at in character. DS does not suffer teens. And SBP is a brat. DS would also not fight anyone that powerful in a fist to fist fight. And that IS in character. He didnt' even fight Doomsday fist to fist. And he could have. He pwned him with nothing but str8 wave after wave of power. Even as doomsday was adapting. A guardian Died trying to do the same thing. Shows how powerful DS is .

By 'pwned by wave after wave of power' do you mean the time he blasted him from behind with the OE before getting beaten nearly to death by Doomsday?

That time.

You never cease to entertain.

panthergod
Which would in turn be PIS since back then he could send it though time stick out tongue

WTF?

nvrbeenwthagirl
By 'pwned by wave after wave of power' do you mean the time he blasted him from behind with the OE before getting beaten nearly to death by Doomsday?

That time.

You never cease to entertain.

I mean when he killed doomsday and walked on his grave in the rubble. AS you know DS is a God. he made the monologue knowing he had killed Doomsday. Of course doomsday has a nasty habit of coming back from the grave stronger and more powerful than what ever killed him. Or adapted. He then speed blitzed Ds from behind as DS says, it's true, you are beyond death. We all know doomsday has dies, So Ds clearly meant, that DOomsday cannot die permanantly. Your failure of Logic and the inability to see beyond your own biased and vendetta is rediculous. You clearly aren't intelligent enough to glean from the comic what was happening.

quanchi112
darkseid i vastly superior to sbp in prep. sbp is still some punk kid. but a punk kid nonethless with kickass powers that would undoubtebly crack open ds's dome.

darthgoober
I think you're being facetious. Surfer doesn't annihilate Superman even looking at their powers. Superman is fully capable of beating a surfer who uses all his abilities to the max.
Honestly Trick, I don't think so. Think about it, Surfer winning a match based on powerset means that he just creates a shitload of K-Nite tiped adamantium spears and impales Supes for an easy win. Supes may have built up a resistance to K-nite over the years, but K-nite is still quite effective in bypassing Supes aura and giving him serious trouble when it's part of an actual weapon(see Metallo putting Supes down with a K-nite bullet as an example).

quanchi112
Honestly Trick, I don't think so. Think about it, Surfer winning a match based on powerset means that he just creates a shitload of K-Nite tiped adamantium spears and impales Supes for an easy win. Supes may have built up a resistance to K-nite over the years, but K-nite is still quite effective in bypassing Supes aura and giving him serious trouble when it's part of an actual weapon(see Metallo putting Supes down with a K-nite bullet as an example). cosigned.

nvrbeenwthagirl
cosigned.

Says the resident Know it all. I doubt he wants you co signing ANY THING.

quanchi112
Says the resident Know it all. I doubt he wants you co signing ANY THING. here we go again. u picking fights. here come all the insults. and we were getting along so well. oh well i knew it wouldnt last. ill cosign who i agreee with and disagree who i disagree with. i dont care who it is. i dont pick debators sides. i am on the side of who i think is correct in the particular thread.

darthgoober
nvr, these guys are not only fighting in character they're also bloodlusted. That means that DS DOES want to fight SBP, given his record for doing just that when he encounters someone with an S shield. The fact that SBP is extremely powerful in that regard doesn't matter, because DS was ready to go at it h2h when he first saw him. And seeing as how DS had just watched his friend be torn to pieces with ease, I don't think he'll do any differently here just because of SBP's effectiveness in that regard.

quanchi112
ds fights hand to hand from time to time. he just isnt that good at it. if he keeps practicing hell get better. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
nvr, these guys are not only fighting in character they're also bloodlusted. That means that DS DOES want to fight SBP, given his record for doing just that when he encounters someone with an S shield. The fact that SBP is extremely powerful in that regard doesn't matter, because DS was ready to go at it h2h when he first saw him. And seeing as how DS had just watched his friend be torn to pieces with ease, I don't think he'll do any differently here just because of SBP's effectiveness in that regard.

I see DS blooslusted fighting to his max. What do we have as reference to DS fighting to his max? certainly none of the superman fights.

panthergod
I mean when he killed doomsday and walked on his grave in the rubble

There is no proof that he was dead.

this is a lie.

This is your laughably weak magination at work only. there was ZERO indication that Doomsday was dead for all you know he was KO'd.

Actually, that story made a point to show that Doomsday DIDN'T need to die to adapt to an attack.

So you're wrong.

Again.

Hey, idiot, it could also mean that he was suprised that Doomsday survived the blast.

fool.

Says the punk who is a proven liar about virtually every single comic he ever tried to cite about Darksied.

Kid, you're not fooling anyone with a brain.

Why don't you go ahead a give the comic where it was sated that that was an 'avatar', again, as you claimed. laughing

You're here for my amusment, son. Nothing more.

darthgoober
I see DS blooslusted fighting to his max. What do we have as reference to DS fighting to his max? certainly none of the superman fights.
nvr now I want you to think about something, if you can't think of an example of DS being bloodlusted(meaning that he wants to fight) and fighting to what you consider "his max", then that means that IT'S NOT PART OF HIS CHARACTER. If he's NEVER done it, then it's not in character for him to do it now. All you can go by is the levels that he HAS been shown at.

panthergod
nvr now I want you to think about something, if you can't think of an example of DS being bloodlusted(meaning that he wants to fight) and fighting to what you consider "his max", then that means that IT'S NOT PART OF HIS CHARACTER. If he's NEVER done it, then it's not in character for him to do it now. All you can go by is the levels that he HAS been shown at.

This sad, pathetic creature has to create his imaginary fan fiction version of Darkseid that he dreams dirty thoughts about in order for him to compete at the level he prays every day he will be shown at in the comics.

nvrbeenwthagirl
There is no proof that he was dead.

this is a lie.

This is your laughably weak magination at work only. there was ZERO indication that Doomsday was dead for all you know he was KO'd.

Actually, that story made a point to show that Doomsday DIDN'T need to die to adapt to an attack.

So you're wrong.

Again.

Hey, idiot, it could also mean that he was suprised that Doomsday survived the blast.

fool.

Says the punk who is a proven liar about virtually every single comic he ever tried to cite about Darksied.

Kid, you're not fooling anyone with a brain.

Why don't you go ahead a give the comic where it was sated that that was an 'avatar', again, as you claimed. laughing

You're here for my amusment, son. Nothing more.

First off, when have you seen me say that that was an avatar? please pull up the quote. I have always summised that DS beat Doomsday FIrST. this has been my argument from day one. So I guess you dind't do your homework. Secondly It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that Doomsday died and came back. DS monologue suggest as much. And the fact that DS did what the guardian could not and survived is all the proof I need that he killed DS. You know reading is very subjective. You should take a class on writing. They tell you this when you take fiction writing. I see one thing, you see another. I do not value your opinion on the matter nor do you value mine. So get over it.

nvrbeenwthagirl

The only time I've seen DS really like evil and bloodlusted was in GDS. and He used every thing he had in him. Every other time, He hasn't really needed to fight, he just zaps and that is the end of the fight.

darthgoober
First off, when have you seen me say that that was an avatar? please pull up the quote. I have always summised that DS beat Doomsday FIrST. this has been my argument from day one. So I guess you dind't do your homework. Secondly It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that Doomsday died and came back. DS monologue suggest as much. And the fact that DS did what the guardian could not and survived is all the proof I need that he killed DS. You know reading is very subjective. You should take a class on writing. They tell you this when you take fiction writing. I see one thing, you see another. I do not value your opinion on the matter nor do you value mine. So get over it.
Actually nvr, the on panel evidence regarding whether or not DD actually died is pretty vague do to a poor artistic depiction of the event. But the writer later said that it WAS meant for DD to survive the OE, rather than come back from it. Normally I don't take interviews and such seriously, but since he just clarified what they meant to portray in that scene I think it's pretty valid.

darthgoober
The only time I've seen DS really like evil and bloodlusted was in GDS. and He used every thing he had in him. Every other time, He hasn't really needed to fight, he just zaps and that is the end of the fight.
Unfortunately, the GDS is an invalid example due to it being thousands of years in the future. A character can change A LOT in that amount of time, so you're going to have to try again.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Actually nvr, the on panel evidence regarding whether or not DD actually died is pretty vague do to a poor artistic depiction of the event. But the writer later said that it WAS meant for DD to survive the OE, rather than come back from it. Normally I don't take interviews and such seriously, but since he just clarified what they meant to portray in that scene I think it's pretty valid.

As i remember, the writer said that more often than not, it was to show that DS would take the majority against Doomsday. But if the writer said that DD survived it, that could mean he didn't get erased. Which we all know he didn't. I still think he died. Unless somethign was wrong with DS godly senses.

darthgoober
As i remember, the writer said that more often than not, it was to show that DS would take the majority against Doomsday. But if the writer said that DD survived it, that could mean he didn't get erased. Which we all know he didn't. I still think he died. Unless somethign was wrong with DS godly senses.
They ask if he thought Supes could resist the OE the way that DD did and he said yes. So unless Supes was being written as coming back from the dead in an evolved form, he meant that DD just survived it. It may have caused him major damage and dazed or stunned him, but he survived.

nvrbeenwthagirl
They ask if he thought Supes could resist the OE the way that DD did and he said yes. So unless Supes was being written as coming back from the dead in an evolved form, he meant that DD just survived it. It may have caused him major damage and dazed or stunned him, but he survived.

Of course Superman Survives the OE. In all these years he's never gotten killed from it. He's been hurt tho. he was once hurt just being near the OE. Meh. We could both be right. At any rate, DS was able to knock out, kill, or stop doomsday's assault. Something a guardian couldn't do and cost him his life for his effort. Does SBP have the same protection as superman or DD? that is next question.

darthgoober
Does SBP have the same protection as superman or DD? that is next question.
I think it's safe to say that SBP is a fair share more durable than Supes.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I think it's safe to say that SBP is a fair share more durable than Supes.

I dont' think Superman's Durability has anything to do with the OE. he's gotten hurt from it just being around it. And he's gotten teleported away many times. And SBP does seem durable then sometimes not. Krypto Made himbleed. Can he do that to clark? I don't know. At any rate, a mind assualt on such a weak mind should do the trick huh?

panthergod

HEY, FOLKS!

Yet again, nvr is LYING.

http://www.comicboards.com/jurgens-rc.php

http://www.comicboards.com/jurgens2-rc.php

Kid, you really should get a handle on this pathilogical lying problem you have

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>