Enrique Igleseas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maham
What du think of him?

I think he is good looking,but I personally don't like him much cuz he's really sick! His songs r GR8 but the videos r mostly unwatchable due to the vulgar content.

botankus
You can't escape his love, that's all I know. Kind of domineering, isn't he?

dsilva
I think he and his songs are so Gay. have you heard the Lyrics of his new song......."do you know what it feels like"....... have u heard the next line, heres what it says........."to be the last one, to know the locks to the door have changed." OMG!!!!!! blowup

DARKLORDCAEDUS
His best song was the one with Mischa Barton in it.

blue_ocean
I think he's quite a good singer. And with the help from his already famous father, Enrique Iglesias, there he goes building his own fan base in the industry. smile

maham
Originally posted by dsilva
I think he and his songs are so Gay. have you heard the Lyrics of his new song......."do you know what it feels like"....... have u heard the next line, heres what it says........."to be the last one, to know the locks to the door have changed." OMG!!!!!! blowup

But wat does that show?

Shika
Hate him. Horrible singer, Ugly, just yuck

addicted2flicks
For me, I think Enrique is so hot and good looking. His songs are great and also the beat but I dont like his video that much because whenever he has one, it has kissing scenes and i think that is not good for the viewers.

primavera11
Well, i don't adore him like his girlie-fans but some of his songs are quite nice, so i'd say - i like listening to his songs, some of them

addicted2flicks
I like Enrique, not for the fact that his half filipino, and I am a filipino. He actually makes great music. And by the way, he looks hot too..LoL..

chillmeistergen
I heard he punched a prostitute.

Bardock42
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I heard he punched a prostitute.

I heard he punched music.

Faith27
When I first saw his Hero music video..I cried because the song is very suitable to the video.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.