ghostrider vs aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
no tp...who wins?

charlemagne9746
Aquaman....unless GR nails him with the penance stare.

Darth Martin
Yea but penance stare only works on people who have done wrong. Aquaman is a superhero.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
The Penance Star or his chains or his Hellfire gun. What I mean to say is Arthur is going down.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Yea but penance stare only works on people who have done wrong. Aquaman is a superhero. Remember him when he was classic. He didn't care about humans. And I remember Aquaman fighting superheroes (that counts). Anyways GR is more than capable of taking Aquaman out. Just look at his current feats or his classic. Hellpowaaa for the win.

guy222
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
no tp...who wins?

Blaze FTW

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Rewmac
Remember him when he was classic. He didn't care about humans.
What do you mean by "classic"?

Golden Age/Silver Age Aquaman? Because he cared alot for humans. Aquaman always has, but if any time he didn't care for humans, it was the 90's when PAD had the reins.

Anyway, i really don't know enough about GR to say who wins this fight.

charlemagne9746
Even good guys have skeletons in their closets. NO one is perfect. So, I believe the penance stare would work on him.

Lucid Lui
I'm sure it would work on him.

King_Mungi
Aquaman's magical hand is a huge advantage as it can dispel dark magic and that's what Ghost Rider is.

Lucid Lui
That's a good point. Which Aquaman is in this fight? Classic, Harpoon Handed, Waterbearer, Current Dwellar incarnation (who, at this point, was recently "killed", but is still undergoing transformations and the Water hand has expanded to his entire body), or the newbie Aquateen?

Aquaman's a little... complicated, at the moment.

King_Mungi
I hate the new Aquman series, the direction their taking is horrible. Brutal art and brutal story-telling as they try to be funny but their not and it's so boring right now.

I want the original Aquaman back not Aquateen who I was hoping he would have joined the new Outsiders.

Lucid Lui
Yeah, the Aquaman title's in a sad way at the moment. Seems it's being canceled with issue #57, though. Probably for the best.

King_Mungi
What does the solicits say?

Lucid Lui
Solicits haven't made it to #57 yet, but the rumour started in an internet column and Tad Williams comments on various forums have pretty much confirmed it.

King_Mungi
Yeah I figured as much as what really has Aquateen really done? They havn't even defined his powers let alone his history.

Lucid Lui
Eh, apparently they'll actually be doing something with him soon.

"Further revelations abound concerning the murky past of the new Aquaman as he steps forward to embrace his future. He'd better get used to people calling him "Aquaman," because it seems he'll be around for a long time in the DCU! Find out why in this issue!"

Meh.

Kazenji
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Aquaman's magical hand is a huge advantage as it can dispel dark magic and that's what Ghost Rider is.

And how does his magical hand work does he have to touch the person with or can he just point at the person ?

King_Mungi
Usually he does it preminetly by touching, and with Aquman's speed and reflexes I don't see that as being a problem.

Lucid Lui
Plus, he can detach the hand and still control it's movements. So he could distract GR while the hand sneaks up Adams Family style.

guy222
Blaze

Kazenji
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
The Penance Star or his chains or his Hellfire gun. What I mean to say is Arthur is going down.

What hellfire gun ?

GR never had one it was only his Hellfire with the classic Johnny blaze and now its chains along with his hellfire.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.