The Third Mangekyou Sharingan User - Who is it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SolarNinja
Okay check this out... I think that the third mangekyou sharingan user is none other then Kakashi, Obito was a true Uchiha, as stupid and narutoish as he was. His eye should be capable of mangekyou. On top of that, why would Gai train to not look into Kakashi's eyes if not for the mangekyou? There would be no point.

Kakashi has never fought to the point in any of the manga battles to have to use his mangekyou. Zabuza was a formidable opponent but when Kakashi got serious, he fell pretty easily. Orochimaru and Kakashi's brief skirmish means nothing, besides maybe Orochimaru doesn't know that Kakashi has the mange.

I dunno, just a thought...

King Kandy
Originally posted by SolarNinja
On top of that, why would Gai train to not look into Kakashi's eyes if not for the mangekyou? There would be no point.
The same reason Zabuza closed his eyes... It makes the Sharingan hard to get working.

Magee
I thought he learned how to use it during the time skip. Did he ever use the MS before it? After seeing Itachi use it its possible he trained and some how managed to learn it.

Kento
Kakashi and Itachi are the only ones shown with the Mangekyou Sharigan.. Sasuke doesn't have it and neither did Obito. However Itachi did mention another person with the Mangekyou Sharigan to Sasuke before Sasuke went to Orochimaru. Or maybe it was just worded to seem that way and I just misunderstood. Then again maybe that's why people assume that either the 4th is Akatsuki leader or a Uchiha.

ladov52014
lol the 3rd person is not named it is well 2 first off it was this other dude we dont know itachi and sasuke could earn it kakashi can use it but idk how cause you need to kill your best friend but in a way maybe kakashi thought about the way obito died and which can be used as a way to activate the mangekyou..... hummmm but the one who has done it first idk might be the leader OR EVEN THE PERSON WITH A FLOWER could be a women who knows i say the flower person is a byagukon person

Supreme being
To be honest its a load of crap how Kakashi can do it, i would have preferred they let that to the true blooded Uchiha's.

Kento
Well he has a Sharigan so he should by all rights learn it. Though he probably learned it so we know that it can be learned without killing you're best friend like Itachi wants Sasuke to believe.

ladov52014
honestly kakashi doesn't keep it going he just was able to do a little spurt lol kakashi is gonna be killed by itachi i bet since asuma was killed why not kill kakashi and thats when naruto loses it and kills itachi and sasuke is torn and goes for the akutsuki leader now for his brothers sake

Kento
Itachi doesn't keep the Mangekyou Sharigan going does he? And Sasuke doesn't keep the normal Sharigan going all the time so what does Kakashi only using his Mangeyou when he has to have to do with anything? It takes a lot of chakra so he can't. Itachi uses a lot of Chakra doing Tsukiyomi also.

Course it's been proven that Itachi can beat Kakashi. The only time he stood a chance was against a fake. I'd rather see Gai take on Itachi as much as I don't like Gai but Kakashi's had his chance and got beat badly.

King Kandy
It happened when Itachi killed all the Uchiha's, he said "If you master the Magekyo Sharingan, the number of us who can use it will be three" or something along those lines.

Kento
Oh yea it was then..back when Sasuke was a kid. Wonder if he meant that only one other person has mastered the Mangekyou or that somebody else alive knows it. Or maybe he was talking about Kakashi since Kakashi would have the Sharigan then and he has the ability to learn it since he does learn it.

Ochina Kazuki
I'm not sure really but I think its Tobi, because there is living proof Tobi is Obito and it could have evolved by the time he was a kid

Kento
Where is there proof Tobi is Obito? Though that would be cool if we find out Tobi has the Sharigan and is Obito because he fights Sasuke and wins.

ladov52014
listen the kakashi gaiden hasn't been put into anime yet just in manga lol but idk lol soo we will find out hahaha

Avenger2.0
I think that the third user won't be obito mainly because I don't think anyone could have survived being crushed by those rocks also I think his other eye was destroyed when he was crushed.

I think that the third mangekyou user will be Marada(The one mentioned by Kyuubi).

ladov52014
YES HE SAID IT AVENGER

Magee
The third MS user is Kakashi. Also is it really a big stretch of the imagination to think tobi aka obito was brought back some how, weirder things have happened. I don't think tobi is obito but a lot of people do, maybe he was made the way he is to make us think this.

scurran
Originally posted by Magee
The third MS user is Kakashi. Also is it really a big stretch of the imagination to think tobi aka obito was brought back some how, weirder things have happened. I don't think tobi is obito but a lot of people do, maybe he was made the way he is to make us think this.

Agreed, the original user of MS was Uchiha Madara the second being Itachi after he found out about MS. And now we have seen Kakkashi use it.

EDIT: Kakashi's MS
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d2/Kakashi%27s_New_Power_2.png

ladov52014
DO YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THIS KAKASHI AINT ONE 2 DO IT ALRIGHT gosh he aint the 3rd of anything its the same wit obito and tobi lol

Kento
Um Kakashi does have the Mangekyou Sharigan....The third user isn't known unless Itachi was talking about Madra or however you spell it. But Kyuubi just said that Madra's Sharigan was like Sasuke's and Sasuke doesn't have the Mangekyou.

The third user is still unknown it's really just assumption about the only other Uchiha ever talked about.

scurran
Ive just presented visual proof. so i migh aswell post the article then, since you seem set that he isnt.

This may contain spoilers for anime only fans.

Had to split it up for some reason =/

leonheartmm
actually according to the japanese text. at the TIME itachi said to sasuke. he said. "if you are able to awaken the mangekyo shaaringan then, including me, there will only be three people in history who have ever used/awakened it". he was talking at a time when kakashi was a teenager and didnt HAVE the mangekyo shaaringa. that mean the other person mentioned in the yet mysterious scroll containing the uchia clan commentary was in the PAST. it isnt kakashi no matter which way you cut it. it was probably madara. but thers comflicting oppinion on the mangekyo. sasuke's father told hims that the higher mangekyo was a legendary doujutsu said to have appeared in only a few in the uchia history. obvioulsy few means MORE THAN ONE. so it doesnt make sense. one thing is sure, itachi wasnt talking about kakashi.

King Kandy
Originally posted by leonheartmm
"if you are able to awaken the mangekyo shaaringan then, including me, there will only be three people in history who have ever used/awakened it"
No, he says "Then the number who can use it will be three."

Big difference... Your translations in history, the better translation is in current tense.

scurran
Originally posted by King Kandy
No, he says "Then the number who can use it will be three."

Big difference... Your translations in history, the better translation is in current tense.

Exactly, he is only speaking about that time. Itachi must not have thought that kakkashi would be able to awaken it.

King Kandy
So I think it's safe to say that there is a third Mangekyo user somewhere out there, unless he died between the period when the statement was made and present time.

leonheartmm
not true. the history part is implied by"there WOULD only have BEEN three people who have EVER used/awakened it". it cud be possible that itachi is talking about an uchiha ancestor. possibly madara uchiha. and its probable that hes dead. and personally, i think itachi's is only an incomplete mangekyo shaaringan.

King Kandy
"there WOULD only have BEEN three people who have EVER used/awakened it"
IT DOES NOT SAY THAT!

The proper translation is thus: "If you awaken the mangekyo sharingan, the number who can use it will be three."

No woulds, wills or evers, just present tense.

leonheartmm
and your a japanese expert now.

it says those who have EVER used/awakened it, will be three. their father's statement partially backs this up. and the secret of getting it wudnt really be a secret if there was a living mangekyo shaaringan user. plus itachi wouldnt have been able to KILL the entire clan if it were true. he was a novice at it at the time.

smallvilleluvr
Itachi,Kakashi,and Sasuke all have the Mongekyou.I have no clue when Kakashi got his but he has used it before.Itachi got his Mongekyou before he killed his clan and Sasuke got his after his fight with Naruto at the waterfall.It shows him running through the forest with it activated,however he doesn't know that he has it because he felt Naruto alive again and thought that he didn't finish him off.

ladov52014
umm the 3rd is tobi

King Kandy
and your a japanese expert now.

it says those who have EVER used/awakened it, will be three. their father's statement partially backs this up. and the secret of getting it wudnt really be a secret if there was a living mangekyo shaaringan user. plus itachi wouldnt have been able to KILL the entire clan if it were true. he was a novice at it at the time.
Wrong, and here's why:

Sasuke's father said "A few Uchiha's throughout history have awakened another level of Sharingan."... If there were "A few", then two Sharingan users (Itachi and Sasuke) plus the "Few" in history wouldn't add up to three...

psycho gundam
yeah its tobi

leonheartmm
Wrong, and here's why:

Sasuke's father said "A few Uchiha's throughout history have awakened another level of Sharingan."... If there were "A few", then two Sharingan users (Itachi and Sasuke) plus the "Few" in history wouldn't add up to three...

which is why i said PRTIALLY backs it up jackass. and he said,"
there is a doujutsu greater than the shaaringan, the mangekyo shaaringan.
the mangekyo shaasingan is a legendary doujutsu that has awakened in only few in the long history of the uchiha. they say theres a special condition you have to meet before you get"

and yes they wudnt add up. but it would be evidence for the fact that itachi was referring to the PAST. people who would have EVER awoken it.

Kento
He could be referring to past...But why would he say three when it's pretty much said that there are are probably three people in history that have had it before Itachi?

King Kandy
I don't see how something Itachi's FATHER said changes the tense of ITACHI's line when they were speaking about totally different subjects at totaly different times, especially when there is DIRECT CONTRADICTION between what Itachi's father said and what YOU say Itachi said...

Kento
Well I pretty much think it's been proven Tobi was who Itachi meant cause I doubt there is going to be a fifth Sharigan user running around somewhere and it doesn't matter if people believe Itachi was talking about past people. It also probably means Tobi had it before Itachi and that Itachi knew Tobi or at least about Tobi before he killed nearly all of his clan.

leonheartmm
actually, we still do not know if tobi has the mangekyo. weve just seen the normal shaaringan.

and for the less thick among us, the fact that itachi's FATHER said it, in the same world that ITACHI lives in, and both were recalling known knowledge having EVERYTHING to do with what the other is saying, is strong evidence that itachi was referring to the past.

there is no direct contradiction. only a partial one when itachi's father said FEW and itachi implied only ONE. other than that its perfectly reconcileable. kakashi's power had not awoken then and hence that can not be taken as evidence to support a contradiction. anyway, unless itachi could see in the future, he could not be referring to the future. also, itachi told sasuke to look at the uchiha's COMMENTARY SCROLL, to explain everything, and a commentary scroll records HISTORY. also, even uptil now, sasuke has not revealed what was written in it.

King Kandy
So I guess if my father says "I've eaten Jelly beans in the past" and I say "I'm eating some Jelly beans", I TOO must be referring in the past tense. Yeah right.

I don't see why he would have to be refering to the future when he was most likely talking about the present. Lets see how variace ideas about this hold up.

Itachi: Three Mangekyos.

Past tense: More then three.

Present tense: Three

Future tense: Four.

So clearly Itachi can be refering to nothing BUT the present!

WolvenWars
lol...... Tobi is the third sharingan use he is.... well he is either madara uchiha or obito uchiha(the reason for madara is cuz in manga he says he says: madara's power... My power... the sharingan
and because only one eye is shown thats why people think its obito but he is the third
o and also... if tobi isnt it and hes obito then its madara and if tobi isnt it and its madara then its Obito

Kakashi, Itachi, Tobi

Theres also a slight chance that Sasuke may get it in the MUCH later future

giga ganon
i think its tobi

Violent2Dope
It is Tobi, he is Uchiha Madara after all.

leonheartmm
So I guess if my father says "I've eaten Jelly beans in the past" and I say "I'm eating some Jelly beans", I TOO must be referring in the past tense. Yeah right.

I don't see why he would have to be refering to the future when he was most likely talking about the present. Lets see how variace ideas about this hold up.

Itachi: Three Mangekyos.

Past tense: More then three.

Present tense: Three

Future tense: Four.

So clearly Itachi can be refering to nothing BUT the present!

you have a rather simple mindset dont you. the father wasnt referring to some action in his own past. he was referring to a fact about the past. same with itachi.

and "there will/would be three people who have EVER awakened it" gives a clear indication that itachi was not referring to the present.

again your statement about the present time of the quote falls short. itachi, when he killed the uchihas was the only person known to hve been presently a mangekyo user. madara wasnt elaborated upon. and kakashi hadnt developed it then. plus your forgetting one major thing. he meant that there would be three WITH sasuke included. and sasuke still has not developed it. he was clearly not referring to the present or future.

llagrok
Well, Kakashi and Itachi already have it :/

ladov52014
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPbKEzX0Ffw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.