MOVIE: Blackout vs. Starscream

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
The movie versions of Blackout and Starscream go head to head on the moon, bloodlust is on.

I had this thread in the comic vs section but it got closed...it shuld fit in well in this forum.

yungz22
i say starscream because did you see the way he took out the fighter jets

Menetnashté
Yeah, Starscream. He even won in the comic prequel of the movie. Blackout was P.O.'d with him and they fought. Starscream won.

Scythe
Starscream's sheer speed is enough for him to win.

Wolverine2006

BlaxicanHydra
Yeah, if Starscream used his true potential he really could be one of if not the best transformer.

yungz22
does anyone know a link to the comic prequel

Scythe
Originally posted by yungz22
does anyone know a link to the comic prequel

www.target.com/transformers

That has a comic.

braz
Yeah, Starscream takes this, they were both badass though.

Wolverine2006
I have read the prequal graphic novel but their fight was in the novel, has anyone read it?

super pr*xy
the half of the prequel is basically all fighting, but it was in cybertron. it's how bumble bee got mute. just buy it from target... it's like $12...

Scythe
Still haven't finished reading it.

super pr*xy
plus the comic they were giving away at the box office. the free comic book was a preview of the prequel...

Scythe
Originally posted by super pr*xy
plus the comic they were giving away at the box office. the free comic book was a preview of the prequel...

Haven't read that one either.

braz
Originally posted by super pr*xy
the half of the prequel is basically all fighting, but it was in cybertron. it's how bumble bee got mute. just buy it from target... it's like $12...

Lucky! Its $19.99 here in waco at Barnes and Noble, and it was short too! Too bad I just went up there and read it for free though stick out tongue

Scythe
Bookstores like that are great to read crap for free.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.