Spider-man vs. Husk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
roll eyes (sarcastic) I love Husk. Those quthries...why w/a little confidence Ma...we could kick azz.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Like her too, but Spidey wns here.

Ulysses
Spidey takes this without too much trouble.

guy222
Originally posted by Wonder Man
roll eyes (sarcastic) I love Husk. Those quthries...why w/a little confidence Ma...we could kick azz.

spidey

Wonder Man
I dunno; she's like a Terminator. I hope they keep her around. Husk for the K.O.

Lucid Lui
Husk could give Spidey trouble if she's on her game. But experience takes the win here.

quanchi112
peter parker for the win

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by guy222
spidey

Wonder Man
I alawys thought Innocence would beat experience but i guess others have varied opinions. Anyhow i still look at comics this way...a gun is still a gun. Husk ruins Spidey as soon as she gets the drop on him.
She could turn to poisen for example and he'd be in the sh*t. I think Kraven once poisioned him and it almost killed him.

outavodka
Originally posted by Ulysses
Spidey takes this without too much trouble. wat? witout little trouble you all are crazy all the X-Mendo is train...
What?...was all thos danger room sessions playtime for X-Men, have any of you looked at any of her feats. Please Husk took on "Viper" in H2H for a lil and lasted till Angel got there. Last time i checked MA is Peter's weakness and even if none of you agree SHE GETS WINS OFF HIM!

Wonder Man
The only way i see Parker haveing the edge is with his Spider-sense. It makes a good teacher. Maybe better than haveing Wolverine train ya.
Anyhow people like to put down mutants when they got trainers like Wolverine and leaders like Cyclops and teachers like Xavier.
Hmmm...will they never learn. Homosuperior means, well - we were born with ours. Naturally they'd be better skilled heros when its a natural part of you.

guy222
still spidey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.