long distance realtionship; i need your help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Antoinette
I have felt so depressed lately. I keep thinking negative thoughts. I m 16 and right now its the summer time and its expose to be fun. my senior year is coming up and i m taking courses i really like and are easy.

My boyfriend lives 40 mins away and hes always working and hes 16 too. We text alot and talkk on the phone everyday. But when hes at work, i just get so stressed out and start thinking bad. like what if i get an f on my report card and my parents wont let me see him. My boyfriend corey, promised we he'd still be with me even if he couldnt see me for a year. He said dont worry. he hates seeing me worrying. hes the sweetest thing alive and i couldnt picture my life without him. I know how people are like your to young to be in love, but no i m not. Hes so major and i love him stronger everyday. I just get sick to my stomcatch thinking my life without him.. I know he loves me.

He told me about how he was going to date a girl in canada which of course is like 10 000 miles away from him, but somehow that brought joy to me. Because knowing if he can date a girl in canada without seeing her he wont have a problem with not seeing me that much. His mom is really nice and will take him down here sometimes as well as my mom.

but idk i just get so stressed out.. I m home alone in the mornings and my mom gets home at 12 in the afternoon.

idk why i m thinking this.
I know he loves me and i know he'll always be there. and i m taking easy courses next year. and even if i get an f on my report card my parents will only take away the computer not my hanging out privleges.
but i think happy knowingi have someone who loves me.

i only get to see corey maybe twice every other week.

but someone help me coup with my feelings.
make me feel likke i m not alone i nthis.
tell me everything is ok.

thank you

Vinny Valentine
No.

Say no.

Drug's **** you right the hell up, look at Mist.

Röland
Relax. Breathe. Don't worry so much about the situation.

If he says he loves you then believe him.

As far as your report card, just study and work hard on your school work and you won't have to think about it.

Darth Extecute
Your not having much of a long distance relationship, miss smile

I do..

And if my relationship is working, if the love is strong enough, yours surely can too..

Vinny Valentine

Wild-Cherry
Awh hug

Well, Just to throw it out there, I have a wonderful relationship with a boy who live's about 40,000 miles away xP

In any case, I know its hard sometimes, but he seems like a really nice guy, and Im sure if both of you really want it the two of you will be fnie smile

I also know it gets very hard sometimes...Just keep little reminders of him to cheer you up.

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Your not having much of a long distance relationship, miss smile

I do..

And if my relationship is working, if the love is strong enough, yours surely can too.. Damn, you beat me disgust

Storm
Fire and I live more than 40 minutes away from each other, and we' re together for more than 4 years now.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Lana
Yeah, I can't quite get over someone calling 40 minutes 'long distance'.

Antoinette
this means alot, thank you

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Storm
Fire and I live more than 40 minutes away from each other, and we' re together for more than 4 years now.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

sly

Yeah well you two are super hot with each other.

Did you hotness bonds ever release you from your state of being?

That's what I thought Sexy mhm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Storm

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. Indeed. 40 minutes? thats nothing. take a damn bus and quit crying about it.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Damn, you beat me disgust

Is that a sign that my love is stronger? evil face

Wild-Cherry
Is that a sign that my love is stronger? evil face No, it's a sign that I'm very ill and mentally slow happy stick out tongue

Darth Extecute
No, it's a sign that I'm very ill and mentally slow happy stick out tongue

And that my love is stronger? angel

Get well soon mhm

Wild-Cherry
And that my love is stronger? angel

Get well soon mhm No mhm

I'm trying big grin

Tattoo
Awh hug

Well, Just to throw it out there, I have a wonderful relationship with a boy who live's about 40,000 miles away xP

In any case, I know its hard sometimes, but he seems like a really nice guy, and Im sure if both of you really want it the two of you will be fnie smile

I also know it gets very hard sometimes...Just keep little reminders of him to cheer you up.

*brings out his inner geek*

Thomas lives in outer space? detective Earth is only 24,901.55 miles all the way around, and he's less than half that distance from you. detective

*puts the geek away*

Röland
Originally posted by Tattoo

Thomas lives in outer space? detective Earth is only 24,901.55 miles all the way around, and he's less than half that distance from you. detective

*puts the geek away*

Pwnt. jockey

Wild-Cherry

*puts the geek away* Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
No, it's a sign that I'm very ill and mentally slow happy stick out tongue smart

Wild-Cherry

Darth Extecute
New York is about 6380 kilometers away from here.. You feel free to continue the math no expression

Naz
I'm embarrased to be 16 now. no expression

BobbyD
Originally posted by Lana

Ditto. But at 16 years of age, I suppose it is-unless you have your own wheels.

Röland
Pwnt. jockey

Pfft. mhm

Originally posted by Naz
I'm embarrased to be 16 now. no expression

Why so Nazzy? haermm

Tattoo
New York is about 6380 kilometers away from here.. You feel free to continue the math no expression

3964.35 miles

Mr. Bacon
20,931,768 feet ermm

Naz

Röland
Originally posted by Naz
If that's a reflection of everyone else my age...can you understand why? haermm

Yeah. haermm

TheMercurial
Originally posted by Antoinette
I have felt so depressed lately. I keep thinking negative thoughts. I m 16 and right now its the summer time and its expose to be fun. my senior year is coming up and i m taking courses i really like and are easy.

My boyfriend lives 40 mins away and hes always working and hes 16 too. We text alot and talkk on the phone everyday. But when hes at work, i just get so stressed out and start thinking bad. like what if i get an f on my report card and my parents wont let me see him. My boyfriend corey, promised we he'd still be with me even if he couldnt see me for a year. He said dont worry. he hates seeing me worrying. hes the sweetest thing alive and i couldnt picture my life without him. I know how people are like your to young to be in love, but no i m not. Hes so major and i love him stronger everyday. I just get sick to my stomcatch thinking my life without him.. I know he loves me.

He told me about how he was going to date a girl in canada which of course is like 10 000 miles away from him, but somehow that brought joy to me. Because knowing if he can date a girl in canada without seeing her he wont have a problem with not seeing me that much. His mom is really nice and will take him down here sometimes as well as my mom.

but idk i just get so stressed out.. I m home alone in the mornings and my mom gets home at 12 in the afternoon.

I know he loves me and i know he'll always be there. and i m taking easy courses next year. and even if i get an f on my report card my parents will only take away the computer not my hanging out privleges.

thank you

Not really long distance, my last relationship was with a girl on a different continent.
That was long distance.
Forty minutes is an inconvenience, thousands of miles is an obstacle.
You'll be fine. If the love is there, distance wouldn't make any difference anyway.

Tattoo
Originally posted by Naz
If that's a reflection of everyone else my age...can you understand why? haermm

16 year olds are stoopid. durlaugh

Naz
16 year olds are stoopid. durlaugh

Na hur...I r a smartie durlaugh

Tattoo
Originally posted by Naz

Lyk da candie? durlaugh

Röland
Originally posted by Naz

You ate 2 yr old candy. Enough said. durlaugh

Naz
Lyk da candie? durlaugh

Yeah, but betta durlaugh

Tattoo
Originally posted by Naz
Yeah, but betta durlaugh

Neting iz betta den thos chalkie tings! durlaugh

PONG_MASTER
HA. no expression

40 minutes....

Darth Extecute
15 hours by flight faint

Mywi

Shika
40 minutes? God please don't tell me you're complaining about 40 minutes!

Walk to his house
Ride a Bus
Stop spending money on all those girly products and buy a used car
Ride a bike

You could see him every single day if you really tried to.

Wild-Cherry
15 hours by flight faint in exchange for two weeks of ecstacy angel

Punkyhermy

Röland
Originally posted by Punkyhermy

That's been quoted so many times I know it by heart. haermm

Mr. Bacon
well its true yes

Röland
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
well its true yes

I know, but just making a joke out of it. stick out tongue

Barker
Ilovedanielorwhatevermynameisthesedays' boyfriend had to ride 6 hours on a bike to his girlfriend, now that's love. haermm

40 minutes? I'm not sure he's too serious about that relationship. haermm

Röland
Originally posted by Barker
Ilovedanielorwhatevermynameisthesedays' boyfriend had to ride 6 hours on a bike to his girlfriend, now that's love. haermm

crylaugh

Sanctuary

Punkyhermy

Mr. Bacon

hysterical

so fitting stick out tongue

Röland
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
LMFAO!!!!

laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing

oh rolly and barker!

*muahs!*

hug

blush2

Barker

silver_tears
Your baby avvy is hitting on me. weep

Barker
Mine? Or the other baby avatar? 13

silver_tears
Mine? Or the other baby avatar? 13

There's another? shocking

Barker
The one the people in your avatar are going to make. 131wank

silver_tears
The one the people in your avatar are going to make. 131wank

You did not just imply that Joey and Dawson are going to make a baby!!
Did you not watch every single episode of Dawson's Creek while eating ice cream out of the tub and bitching about how fat you were just last week with me?!?!? mhm

Barker
Originally posted by silver_tears
Did you not watch every single episode of Dawson's Creek while eating ice cream out of the tub and bitching about how fat you were just last week with me?!?!? mhm
I.. well... uh..

I was fat with you last week? confused

Or I was... with you last week? 131

silver_tears
I.. well... uh..

I was fat with you last week? confused

Or I was... with you last week? 131

Errr....both. haermm

Röland

NZjLGwX210Y

Barker
Errr....both. haermm
Peter Griffin likes fat secks. haermm

silver_tears
With his hand? haermm

Kram3r

Yeah, I was going to say the exact same thing.

chillmeistergen

thank you

He's called Corey? Get rid of him.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
20,931,768 feet ermm Bacon beat me to it.

Antoinette
HAHAHAHa well its good to not feel so alone now.

but idk its just been my depressiion right now. its ****king summer i should be happy.
i have everything going for me. and idk i just keep thinking about bad things that just havent even happened and that might now even happen..

so but today is a good day.

we text everyday and talk on the phone everyday.
but it sucks when hes at work and i cant talk to him.

but i can make it.

thanks cool

Rogue Jedi
welcome to the world of relationships. mind the step.

Wild-Cherry
HAHAHAHa well its good to not feel so alone now.

but idk its just been my depressiion right now. its ****king summer i should be happy.
i have everything going for me. and idk i just keep thinking about bad things that just havent even happened and that might now even happen..

so but today is a good day.

we text everyday and talk on the phone everyday.
but it sucks when hes at work and i cant talk to him.

but i can make it.

thanks cool My boyfriend is comming to see me in 20 days happy

He loves me big grin

Thorrin
Originally posted by Kram3r
Yeah, I was going to say the exact same thing. But you didn't. ermmhappy

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Thorrin
But you didn't. ermmhappy he is an aussie, they are a bit slow.

Thorrin
And they're criminals.

Rogue Jedi
and they shag kangaroos.

Darth Extecute
My boyfriend is comming to see me in 20 days happy

He loves me big grin

You bet I do love

Rogue Jedi
you guys are a cute couple.

Bardock42

thank you Forget it. Long distance relationships are not worth it.

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
you guys are a cute couple. Thank you big grin

Thorrin
Originally posted by Bardock42
Forget it. Long distance relationships are not worth it. Says the guy in a long distance relationship.

Rogue Jedi
Says the guy in a long distance relationship. well, if one of the two parties is willing to move to be with the other in the near future, then it has a chance.

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
well, if one of the two parties is willing to move to be with the other in the near future, then it has a chance. and you beat me to that one stick out tongue

DigiMark007

My last girlfriend lived in Boston. I'm in Ohio.

no expression

...but I guess it's different at 16.

Anyway, distance things don't work. He'll eventually find someone new...or you will...and the distance will make things tense as f*ck regardless. 40 minutes is easy enough to work around and see each other regularly. But if that doesn't work, just hang an "Available" sign around your neck and you'll be set by next week. Statistically speaking, the chance of a relationship lasting any length of time at that age anyway is pretty slim. Morbid, i realize, and impossible to fully accept when you're in the relationship...but true much more often than not.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
and you beat me to that one stick out tongue like a red headed stepchild.

Röland
Originally posted by DigiMark007

I'm in Ohio too.

Yeah.....

Freakin' sweet.

http://www.geocities.com/r_w_psp/peter_griffin_sitting.jpg

Thorrin

Rogue Jedi
with acne and freckles.

Röland
crylaugh

Thorrin
I had a long distnce relationship once, but it couldn't work because I refused to walk the five blocks to her house. 13

Röland
I had a long distnce relationship once, but it couldn't work because I refused to walk the five blocks to her house. 13

crylaugh

Did you keep her around for the weekends? 31

C. C. Cowgirl
There is not a chance in the world any long distance relationship in the world will ever work mhm

Lana
Originally posted by DigiMark007

no expression

...but I guess it's different at 16.

Anyway, distance things don't work. He'll eventually find someone new...or you will...and the distance will make things tense as f*ck regardless. 40 minutes is easy enough to work around and see each other regularly. But if that doesn't work, just hang an "Available" sign around your neck and you'll be set by next week. Statistically speaking, the chance of a relationship lasting any length of time at that age anyway is pretty slim. Morbid, i realize, and impossible to fully accept when you're in the relationship...but true much more often than not.

Ush and I live on opposite sides of the ocean.

*shrugs*

Things could work out well and as you want them to, but simply going "I hope this goes the way I want" isn't going to make it happen. And you also have to recognize the fact that as much as you want to say that the distance isn't going to be an issue, it IS. And it'll be a HUGE one.

Röland
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
There is not a chance in the world any long distance relationship in the world will ever work mhm

Not true, but I still wouldn't put much hope into having a successful one.

Rogue Jedi
I had a long distnce relationship once, but it couldn't work because I refused to walk the five blocks to her house. 13 you too, eh? funny how they get mad at shit like that. she lived on westheimer, me on post oak.

Thorrin

Röland
Yeah. For emergency use only though. 13

Because she's a bit rough.

Rough? Send her my way. 31

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
There is not a chance in the world any long distance relationship in the world will ever work mhm They can work. It takes a lot of commitment and communication though. Ive been in 2. The first one lasted around a year and obviously wasnt meant to work out long term. The 2nd one that Im in now has worked out. happy

Thorrin

Röland
Will do, but if she breaks anything "sensitive", not my problem. 13

No worries, I'm made of liquid metal. 31

Thorrin
T1000? herbtouched

Röland
Yeah. herbdate

Rogue Jedi
Yeah. For emergency use only though. 13

Because she's a bit rough. Westheimer. *** central. haermm wanna go gay bashing tonight? smile

Thorrin

Röland
herbnowai Nah. 13

I tried. thorinnsrug

haermm

Thorrin
Not hard enough? haermm

Röland
I see what you did there. haermm

Thorrin
*pulls out Kram3r buttsecks picture*

Rogue Jedi
mmmm.....the lycan

Röland
*pulls out Kram3r buttsecks picture*

Should have posted the one with the dick drawn on his face with your name in it. haermm

Rogue Jedi

C. C. Cowgirl

Antoinette
people can disagree of agree all they want.

I know i m young and some people may be saying your too young to love.

screw them.

your never to young to experience anything in life.

I know I love corey and i know he loves me.

If we are this strong now, we will be even more stronger in months and years to come.

We will make it through, no matter what anyone says.

Hense, them being 30 or 10 it doesnt matter.

I believe in what i believe in and that is, I love him and he loves me and we will make this through alright.

The distance is a bit rough since i dont have car but he does which makes it easier but with his work, hes busy.

but he promised me we will be alright.
and dont say" hahahha o hes so young, boys always make promises"

well you obviously have never been in love.

Love is hard and difficult but its worth the ride.

So i guess i ll just enjoy the ride, the speed bumps, the ups and downs, and than finally the relaxing part of it.

so seriously dont rain on my parade.

I know that i will marry my boyfriend
no now or anytime soon but when we're much older.

so learn a little.

BeautiflDisastr

thank you

....wow...that's pathetic. My (now ex) boyfriend moved to Australia for 2 years (I live in USA)

Don't complain about 40 minutes. It makes you look like a cry baby

Faith27
Long distance relationship is really hard...don't worry girl,your not alone...I think both of you should have trust to each other. and if he's busy with other things he does like studying or work..don't get too jealous..but its ok to get jealous (sometimes) for him to feel that his important to your life.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.